Any Vegans TTC? - Page 36 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#1051 of 1054 Old 05-02-2008, 11:14 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hey ladies! This week has been so busy for me. I am not really sure if I ovulated or not, but I definately don't have any fertle cm left. I have been working out this week, and have really been watching what I eat, so at least I know I am working towards being healthier. I really think that Spring will be the time for us to conceive. Its all about new life right? I mean the sun is out, it makes me want to be more active and eat better. I am getting more sunshine. That all has to be good for fertility. I think I will probably get a lot of sun next week. We're leaving tomorrow morning for vacation, I am not sure if I will be able to get online while we are gone. Hope everyone has a good week!

ETA: oceane, I just noticed FF gave you crosshairs, yay for ovulating! Could that be an implantation dip today? I'll keep my : for you!

Edited again to add: I forgot to tell you all that I got my hair done last night and I love it! She cut the back really short, the front is about chin length and there are random short and long pieces thru out to make it sassy. My hair is curly, so I think it will be a little different every day, but that is the fun of curly hair right? She also put in some chunky red/violet pieces. The color is called "forbidden". Yay for fun hair. It was definately about time, I have been going pretty much au natural with my hair for about 6 months , thats a long time for me! OK, really done now, have a great week!

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#1052 of 1054 Old 05-05-2008, 05:15 AM

yay for hair makeovers! I need to get mine cut. I hate going though I never think it's exactly what I had in mind. silly me.
snow pea, I don't think it was an implantation dip as 36.3 is just a very average temp. for me. I feel nothing at all
next o I should be in Canada. sounds like a nice place to conceive. but better now than later!

off topic: do you all think we should start a new thread since this one's really long and aren't the long ones slowing down the server? I guess that's what I read on the FYT board. We wouldn't need any regular updates or anything, just start off where we left. I could do it. I just don't want to change anything w/o talking to you all

hh2.gif

#1053 of 1054 Old 05-05-2008, 11:33 AM

I agree oceane, I was thinking of this last night. Just start a Vegans TTCing Spring Thread or something.

SnowPea your hair sounds fab! Mine is so boring. Shoulder length and brown and I straighten it daily. It's actually a very nice cut, lts of layers but i don't know how to style it, other than the flat iron. I'm not very girly that way!

I finally got some crosshairs from FF so it looks like I am 3 DPO. My temps are very low for me though post-O.

Me (42), DH (41), DD (7), DS1 (5) and DS2 Aug 02/09
#1054 of 1054 Old 05-06-2008, 02:57 AM

new thread here

hh2.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page