2WW late October . . . - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 324 Old 10-21-2007, 10:21 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congats to Lizafava!!

I'm at 2 or 3 dpo. I do not have any hpt's in my house and I am not even going to buy any until 12dpo. It's really challenging, but I'm just going to find some really wonderful things to do over the next couple of weeks.

Jessica- mom to four boys ,, midwife
#122 of 324 Old 10-21-2007, 11:34 AM

AHHHHHH......Well I tested again this morning at 8dpo...BFN I am due for AF on Thursday or Friday so I know there is still plenty of time. My face has started to break out a little bit but nothing really to write home about. My nipples are killing me and my bbs are still a little sore but I'm chalking that up to the Clomid this month.

I really felt like this would be the month....We would be able to tell people that we are preggers at Christmas (13 weeks), find out what we having on our 7 yr anniversary, and be due on July 4 (we're an Army family how perfect would that be) I know it is no where near time to give up hope bc it is still VERY VERY possible but today I just dont feel it.

*Aly* Proud ARMY Wife and SAHM to our IVF miracle London Michael 2/28/09 We are so in love! We beat infertility once, lets see if we can do it again. TTC #2!
#123 of 324 Old 10-21-2007, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post
Is it possible to still have pre-AF symptoms and still be pg?
Yes! Signs of being pg are often very similar to signs of AF coming, at least from the gazillion posts I've read of women describing their pg signs.
#124 of 324 Old 10-21-2007, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly22681 View Post
I know it is no where near time to give up hope bc it is still VERY VERY possible but today I just dont feel it.
Remember that 8dpo is VERY early to test - I wouldn't put any credence in that BFN. Don't count yourself out - it's too early!!!
#125 of 324 Old 10-21-2007, 01:00 PM

Congratulations Lizafava!!!
#126 of 324 Old 10-21-2007, 01:47 PM

3 more days until AF should be here. I started spotting this morning, which never happens.

Me (35) * DH (33) * DS (8) * (01/27/08) * DD (10 mos) * (06/26/10)
#127 of 324 Old 10-21-2007, 02:14 PM

a big fizzy grape juice toast to you!

In love with the Hubs (6-03) & : Kookie Pookie Girl (c/s 5-05) & Bouncy Big Boy (vbac 2-07) & : Miss Cheeky Cheeks (hbac 11-08) 100*90* 100lbs = Las Vegas : Almost there!
#128 of 324 Old 10-21-2007, 02:28 PM

Yay, Lizafava!

I'm 11 dpo--temps still up--and AF is officially late (should have arrived yesterday!). I got a BFN this morning but I'm still really feeling like it's just too early for me and staying positive about things.
#129 of 324 Old 10-21-2007, 03:09 PM

CONGRATULATIONS LIZAFAVA!!!

We've had quite a few BFPs already! I hope there's many more!

I'm 10 dpo today! Only two more sleeps until I test (I'll be joining the Tuesday test group ). I keep going back and forth between 'I'm definitely not pregnant' to 'well, there's a chance I could be'. My last two cycles I have had 2 and 3 days of spotting before AF, meaning I could start spotting as early as tomorrow if AF is coming. Normally I only spot the day before AF so all I can do is wait, and wait, and wait some more. :

Mama to my charming little boy, born at home January '09
#130 of 324 Old 10-21-2007, 05:25 PM

Congrats Lizafava!!!!!!!!!!

I'm just feeling the urge to wave baby dust around onto all of us right now...

I just got a new-to-me baby-centered item of furniture. Now if I could just make a baby to go with it.
#131 of 324 Old 10-21-2007, 07:05 PM

Still waiting to test here.

Marie-Mom to two boys and a girl.
#132 of 324 Old 10-21-2007, 07:47 PM

So i dont know about you ladies but I am a PACKRAT!!! I keep all of my opk's and HPT's that I have been taking during this TTC journey. I keep them in a grocery bag under my bathroom sink HAHAHAH. Well I had this morning's BFN sitting on the bathroom sink and I picked it up to put it in "THE BAG"....and there was a nice pink EVAPORATION LINE just to taunt me. HAHA

It was really really thin but a full line none the less and it had color keep in mind I KNOW this is an evap line, I checked the test at 1 hour after taking it (just to be sure hahaha) and it was a BFN still so I know this one showed up as it dried but it gave me hope none the less.

So I am by NO means getting my hopes up but it made me smile at least.

*Aly* Proud ARMY Wife and SAHM to our IVF miracle London Michael 2/28/09 We are so in love! We beat infertility once, lets see if we can do it again. TTC #2!
#133 of 324 Old 10-21-2007, 07:55 PM

I am 5dpo and had some spotting today. It looked very weird, some ew and very tiny clots. I hope that it is implanting. I wonder when I should test. Any suggestions?

Mindfully parenting DD 8/04 & DS 11/08, Human beings are the only mammals who do not nurse their offspring to full term.
#134 of 324 Old 10-21-2007, 08:02 PM

I basically still have no idea when I ovulated or when I should test. I have had short 24-25 day cycles for about 6 months, but last month it was 26 days. I have a 14 luteal phase.

So basically...I think I ovulated last Monday and Tuesday, which would be REALLY late in a cycle. Who knows. I should either get my period this Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday. How is that for screwed up. And if I did infact O last Monday, then I wouldn't get it until Sunday at least.

When the heck should I test?

Oh yeah, we didn't DTD when I think I O'd, but two days before, so I don't even think I could be pregnant. I know that technicially sperm could hang around, I just don't think it did.

wife - mother - midwife

CIRCUMCISION

The more you know, the worse it gets.

#135 of 324 Old 10-21-2007, 08:16 PM

hi

snowgirl. 5 dpo is way too early. don't do it.

I'm waiting to test too only 8dpo and tomorrow will be the first day it's possible to get a + so I'm guessing that will be the first tough day to wait. But Tuesday it is.
#136 of 324 Old 10-21-2007, 08:37 PM

apparently I'm out for the count this cycle : I have PCOS and the NP that I go to for my fertility treatments just called and said that my blood draw to test my progesterone levels indicated that I didn't even ovulate. I wish I had temped even though she told me I didn't have to, because then I would know for sure. I could have gone in for an ultrasound and maybe even gotten a trigger shot. She told me to call her and go in for a US if I didn't have a surge by day 16. But I did have a +OPK on day 16 & 17, so I didn't go in. I'm newly diagnosed PCOS and just now found out that I could have high enough LH levels to get a +OPK and not release an egg. I'm going in tomorrow for a progesterone shot so I don't have to wait forever to start AF. What a waste! And Now I'll have to double the clomid since 50mg didn't do it this time. That should be fun::

homeschool.gifmama to two boys 10 & 8vbac.gif

#137 of 324 Old 10-21-2007, 11:28 PM

Hello, my name is Kris, and I haven't really been in this message board alot, I took 100mg clomid this cycle and I am 2 DPO today, I'm not testing until AF is due. I always test early and get soooo sad seeing that BFN. I always say I would rather see AF show her ugly face than to see that BFN on the HPT! Good luck ladies.

thanks and I look forward to getting to know you ladies.
#138 of 324 Old 10-22-2007, 12:41 AM

Hi Kris, Welcome! I'm 3 dpo, so we're in the same boat. I also am not testing until AF is due. I do not want to test too early and only be disappointed! Sounds negative, I'm really not!
I've got some fun things planned and some projects to keep me busy for the next couple of weeks and I don't even have any hpt's in the house. So, that's good... again- welcome to you!

Jessica- mom to four boys ,, midwife
#139 of 324 Old 10-22-2007, 01:59 AM

Oh my goodness. This month went by so fast!! I didn't realize I was even in my 2 week window until tonight. I feel like crap and my womb has that bit of heaviness to it. I looked at the calendar and realized my AF is supposed to come within the next 3 days. I hope it doesn't. LOL! I've mistaken my PMS symptoms so many times that I can't even bother to wonder if I'm pregnant until I see the my period is missing. Let's hope it's missing. Love ya ladies and sorry I haven't posted in a while. Been busy.
#140 of 324 Old 10-22-2007, 07:15 AM

Thanks christinespurlock. I will wait.
My temp went up .5 degrees today. I am still spotting. Feel free to look at my chart, http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c896d. It still looks good, but I am concerned this spotting might turn into AF. The last 2 cycles have been 7 day LP. I am on 6dpo.
Is it possible to have more than one day of spotting if it is implantation? I mean, I guess anything is possible. Just curious if anyone has experienced this before.

Mindfully parenting DD 8/04 & DS 11/08, Human beings are the only mammals who do not nurse their offspring to full term.
#141 of 324 Old 10-22-2007, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wantingababy View Post
I always say I would rather see AF show her ugly face than to see that BFN on the HPT!
Welcome, Kris! I'm trying sooo hard to let that be my philosophy this time (it's certainly the more economical way to go about it )!
#142 of 324 Old 10-22-2007, 11:47 AM

I wasn't going to test until tomorrow, but I caved in and did today. Dh took the ds1 to preschool with ds2 in tow and I saw a window of opportunity. Sorry testing buddy. BFN. I really thought this could be my month and now I've pretty much lost hope. I don't know how long I can keep doing this. I spent this morning wondering when it will cross the line from wanting another child to a mission to concieve. I hadn't wanted two birthdays to be in the same month with three children. But I'll be looking at an Aug due date IF I got pregnant next cycle. I also don't want my third child to be too much younger than the other two. Dh is in this position and has always felt like his brother's are closer to each other than they are to him. Ugh. Why can't I just wait and see if af arrives and not put myself through this. Now I have to wait for af.

#143 of 324 Old 10-22-2007, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marieangela View Post
I wasn't going to test until tomorrow, but I caved in and did today. Dh took the ds1 to preschool with ds2 in tow and I saw a window of opportunity. Sorry testing buddy. BFN. I really thought this could be my month and now I've pretty much lost hope. I don't know how long I can keep doing this. I spent this morning wondering when it will cross the line from wanting another child to a mission to concieve. I hadn't wanted two birthdays to be in the same month with three children. But I'll be looking at an Aug due date IF I got pregnant next cycle. I also don't want my third child to be too much younger than the other two. Dh is in this position and has always felt like his brother's are closer to each other than they are to him. Ugh. Why can't I just wait and see if af arrives and not put myself through this. Now I have to wait for af.
TESTING BUDDY
Could it be that you tested too early? It's not over until the red witch shows her face. How many dpo are you? All three pregnancies I've had I've always tested too early the first time. Was it a sensitive test?
#144 of 324 Old 10-22-2007, 12:12 PM

I don't know when I o'd. Today is cd 28 for me. I've had a range of 28-31 day cycles since I got my first ppaf after having ds2. It was a walgreens (compare to ept) test that I used. There is probably a very slight possibility that I tested too early, but I'm still not too hopeful.

#145 of 324 Old 10-22-2007, 01:51 PM

How do I post the link to my FF chart on here? Do I have to have purchased the membership? (my first charting month is free which is what I am using)
I'd feel better if someone had a look and told me how optimistic I should be. I am so desperate since this is the only month I have!

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#146 of 324 Old 10-22-2007, 03:29 PM

Quote:
How do I post the link to my FF chart on here? Do I have to have purchased the membership? (my first charting month is free which is what I am using)
I'd feel better if someone had a look and told me how optimistic I should be. I am so desperate since this is the only month I have!
Jenn
Go to share with a friend and they will give you your website name.
#147 of 324 Old 10-22-2007, 03:35 PM

I'm 11 dpo - I'll be testing tomorrow! I'm pretty sure what the outcome is going to be but I'll be testing anyway. I'm feeling a little down today, I hope the test tomorrow proves me wrong but I don't think it will. Sorry to be such a downer.

I hope everyone is enjoying the 2ww!

Mama to my charming little boy, born at home January '09
#148 of 324 Old 10-22-2007, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Hey, you don't have to have bought the vip of ff to share your chart.

Sign in to ff, go to your chart, rollover the Sharing link on the left, then click on Home Page Setup. The link to share your chart is in the first little box at the top for your cutting and pasting enjoyment and everyone else's stalking glee.
#149 of 324 Old 10-22-2007, 03:47 PM

Thanks christine....here's a link to my chart. Feel free to comment on whether things look optimistic for me - we have no previous fertility issues - we conceived by accident with # 1, the 1st month ttc with # 2 and now this is month # 2 ttc (but 1st month charting).
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1cdd08
Thanks!

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#150 of 324 Old 10-22-2007, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Thanks christine....here's a link to my chart. Feel free to comment on whether things look optimistic for me - we have no previous fertility issues - we conceived by accident with # 1, the 1st month ttc with # 2 and now this is month # 2 ttc (but 1st month charting).
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1cdd08
Thanks!
Your chart looks great. A nice rise. This is my first month charting too. Mine looks like a whole lot of nothing.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page