2WW late October . . . - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 324 Old 10-24-2007, 09:33 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post
In the "One" Thread, someone mentioned sore throat as a possible pg symptom. I've had one the last couple days. Is that really true. I got another BFN this morning. (11dpo) but my temps are still up. should I not lose all hope?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1cdd08
Don't loose hope yet! Your chart still looks good. Don't loose hope unless af arrives.
#182 of 324 Old 10-24-2007, 11:14 AM

Quote:
In the "One" Thread, someone mentioned sore throat as a possible pg symptom. I've had one the last couple days. Is that really true. I got another BFN this morning. (11dpo) but my temps are still up. should I not lose all hope?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1cdd08
Not to get your hopes too too high because it is no guarentee but I had a sore throat for a few dpo the cycle I got my BFP.

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#183 of 324 Old 10-24-2007, 11:28 AM

Well, I should get AF today, and there is nothing happening. I had 24-25 day cycles for the last six months or so. Last month it was 26 (but I really think it was a pregnancy that didn't take). So it is day 27 now. My cervix is high and closed and hard, which is very unusual. By now I would have spotting and my cervix would be very very low (as in I hope it isn't going to fall out low).

The only thing and reason I am not testing is that with a 24-26 day cycle, I usually ovulated about day 11-13. I know that I didn't this month. It was very late in the cycle, sometime around day 15-17. So I wouldn't be getting my period until Friday anyway. I had some really intense births, which is probably why it was so late.

Congratulations to the BFP's!!! YAY!!

wife - mother - midwife

CIRCUMCISION

The more you know, the worse it gets.

#184 of 324 Old 10-24-2007, 01:10 PM

Started spotting today. Day 24. Still waiting for progesterone level results from my OB. Should get the call today. I really honestly do not think I can do this anymore. I am going to refocus on something else for awhile and try to avoid clomid! Congrats to the BFPs!!
#185 of 324 Old 10-24-2007, 01:23 PM

Mysore throat is pretty much gone. I'm still a little achy all over. I would never have thought that there were so many others with sore throats! I've been pg before (3 mayve 4 times) and I neverhad a sore throat. I assume it's the flu- but sure- a part of me is hoping it's hormone related/implantation related. I'm 7dpo. This is taking forever!!!
BTW, there is a thread about sore throats from last month. Some BFP's some not.

Jessica- mom to four boys ,, midwife
#186 of 324 Old 10-24-2007, 05:18 PM

Thanks for everyones advice...We booked the trip. 8 days in Paris, then 6 days in Rome. I am super exctied so hopefully this will give me something to focus on.

Also I'm not sure if I mentioned it on here yet, but I am quiting my job. Hopefully this will relieve some of my stress and thus helping us get pregnant. I am not going to do Clomid in November but we will still do a little trying on our own. I will do another round of 50 mg Clomid right before we leave for our trip and I should ovulate while we are in Rome (DH wants to name our son Roman if we conceive there)

Today was CD27 and 11DPO (and BFN)so AF should show Tomorrow or Friday. Oh well, hopefully this trip will keep my mind off BABY!!!

*Aly* Proud ARMY Wife and SAHM to our IVF miracle London Michael 2/28/09 We are so in love! We beat infertility once, lets see if we can do it again. TTC #2!
#187 of 324 Old 10-24-2007, 06:05 PM

I've been sick all week. Stayed in bed all day Monday with a sore throat and now dh has one as well as an ear ache. Guess it's just the weather change. Pretty sure I O'd yesterday and we've had plenty of time in bed this time so here's to hoping 6 months is a charm.

And ick, finally told a good friend of mine that we're ttc and she thinks this is our first month and I couldn't tell her otherwise b/c I knew she'd be crushed if she knew I'd been keeping this a secret for 6 months...so that should be interesting when I get preggo since she's been trying for like 5 years now.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#188 of 324 Old 10-24-2007, 07:14 PM

I just tested and it came back negative.

Stupid.

I really like the thought of seeing AF rather then a BFN. Next time I will listen to that more. I know I probably wasn't, but after two months of trying...that is a long time for me. I know it is a drop in the bucket for some of you. That should put it into perspective. I am 30, and it makes me nervous.

Edited to add: I am just looking on peeonastick.com about the test and it says it is a 50mg one. So you would need to have missed your period. I am not sure, but I think I am anywhere from 12DPO-10DPO, so it could still be an incorrect reading. Normally I would have already got my period, but it was an off month, so who knows.

wife - mother - midwife

CIRCUMCISION

The more you know, the worse it gets.

#189 of 324 Old 10-24-2007, 09:14 PM

AF showed up this evening and I'm sick (sore throat, headache, etc.). Not a good day for me. Back to waiting to O again. I still can't decide whether to start temping and charting this month or just loosen up and not think about it so much. On the bright side I should probably O while dh is taking some time off of work in Nov (to fish and do some work around the house).

Marie-Mom to two boys and a girl.
#190 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 07:52 AM

I't me again! Temp went up .4 degrees. Highest temp so far. Could be the start of triphasic pattern? 9dpo, Still spotting. Did not hear back from Ob/Gyn yesterday. I am super tired, but I have not slept very well for almost a week now.

Soooooooo, when can I test? ::
I am guessing I should wait another day or 2. Right?

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c896d

Mindfully parenting DD 8/04 & DS 11/08, Human beings are the only mammals who do not nurse their offspring to full term.
#191 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 09:21 AM

Well I just had a temp spike this a.m. too. my highest temp yet, but I got a BFN with my FMU (and trust me I don't drink a lot of water!). I am 12 dpo. Does this sound right?? I used a digital so maybe i should try a different one? Anyone else previously or currently pg that got a neg test at 12 dpo but was still pg?
I know it's not over till AF rears her ugly head but I can't help feeling sad at this point.

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#192 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 09:38 AM

I'm with you HulaJenn. I got another BFN this morning. Pretty sure it's accurate for me though. AF should arrive in the next day or so
#193 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 09:49 AM

HulaJenn, your chart looks great if that is any consolation.
Maybe it is too early. I am not the best person to be looking at charts though, I have the hardest time with mine and I am pretty new at it.

to you and the other BFNs.

Mindfully parenting DD 8/04 & DS 11/08, Human beings are the only mammals who do not nurse their offspring to full term.
#194 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 09:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgirl View Post
I't me again! Temp went up .4 degrees. Highest temp so far. Could be the start of triphasic pattern? 9dpo, Still spotting. Did not hear back from Ob/Gyn yesterday. I am super tired, but I have not slept very well for almost a week now.

Soooooooo, when can I test? ::
I am guessing I should wait another day or 2. Right?
Sounds promising : I'd wait until at least 10dpo to test!

Quote:
Well I just had a temp spike this a.m. too. my highest temp yet, but I got a BFN with my FMU (and trust me I don't drink a lot of water!). I am 12 dpo. Does this sound right?? I used a digital so maybe i should try a different one? Anyone else previously or currently pg that got a neg test at 12 dpo but was still pg?
I know it's not over till AF rears her ugly head but I can't help feeling sad at this point.
I know it's hard, but 12dpo is still on the early end of testing - it really depends on the test and your body. And remember, lots of women don't get a BFP until after AF is late. I'd test again at 14dpo.
#195 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 10:50 AM

I'm officially not pregnant - AF arrived right on schedule. So, I'm now in my 6th cycle trying. I desperately hope that this is the one for me.

Good luck to everyone still in the wait - it sounds like we could have a lot more BFPs yet!

Mama to my charming little boy, born at home January '09
#196 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 12:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyLaz View Post
I know it's hard, but 12dpo is still on the early end of testing - it really depends on the test and your body. And remember, lots of women don't get a BFP until after AF is late. I'd test again at 14dpo.
So it's probably pointless to test again today with a different brand? Does it help to know that I am not expecting AF until Monday at the earliest? It's just with my 2nd daughter I had BFP at 4 days before AF.

#197 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 12:11 PM

Quote:
So it's probably pointless to test again today with a different brand? Does it help to know that I am not expecting AF until Monday at the earliest? It's just with my 2nd daughter I had BFP at 4 days before AF.
Well, since HCG levels usually double every 48 hours, I would wait until Saturday morning to test again. I know that's easier said than done, though. If I were you, I'd test Saturday morning - if still BFN, test Monday morning. Your HCG levels can vary from pregnancy to pregnancy, so just b/c you got your BFP 4 days before AF last time, that doesn't mean the same thing will happen this time. Starting at 12dpo, test every 2 days until BFP or AF
#198 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 12:36 PM

congrats to all the BFP!!!! Anyone else testing Nov 6th??? This tww is soooo hard!!!

: DD 8/29/08 and twin boys 11/3/09
#199 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 01:28 PM

Quote:
I didn't get my BFP until 14dpo (see my chart) after many days of BFN with FMU. I have a 12 day lp so I was pretty sure I was pregnant when AF didn't show and my temp didn't drop but I still had to wait another 2 days for the test to be a BFP.

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#200 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 01:36 PM

I wish I could give up hope for this month, it's that undying hope that ticks me off. AF is due Sunday or Monday. I feel PMSy and had yet another BFN. I'm 13dpo.
#201 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 02:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine4004 View Post
I didn't get my BFP until 14dpo (see my chart) after many days of BFN with FMU. I have a 12 day lp so I was pretty sure I was pregnant when AF didn't show and my temp didn't drop but I still had to wait another 2 days for the test to be a BFP.
Thanks! That gives me that little bit of hope! I will wait and see what my temp does over the next couple days and have to resist the urge to test again cuz it only depresses me. I have no more tests left anyway! LOL sigh...if my DH only knew how much $ I spent on those damn things recently!

#202 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 02:55 PM

HulaJen,

Don't give up yet. What brand of tests have you used? I've heard the digital ones aren't really all that sensitive. My ebay cheapie still hasn't shown a BFP although I've gotten one on Answer and Equate already at 10-11 DPO. Granted, it's veeeeeerrrrrry light. Yesterday no one would have seen the line but me, but today you can--but still barely there.

I have high hopes for you based on the nipple thing. That was my question this month, too--I noticed some darkening.

My fingers are crossed for you. If it were me, I'd be thinking of an excuse to go shopping -- maybe you're out of milk? Then I'd let a more sensitive HPT find its way into my cart. That's just me--I'm a confirmed POASaholic. If you can hold out your a better woman than me! Good luck!!!

Dee
#203 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 03:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still_Learning View Post
I wish I could give up hope for this month, it's that undying hope that ticks me off. AF is due Sunday or Monday. I feel PMSy and had yet another BFN. I'm 13dpo.
I feel the same way. I get all excited and then I see the BFN and think how stupid I am for getting excited : I'm nt sure how many DPO I am, but maybe I'm just having a long cycle (CD37) now. Same with you HulaJennhang in there, I know it sucks, but don't ever give up hope

Meredyth partners.gif Travis, Mama to my boys J, L, E & my girl B
Bella Rose is here 07/29/10!
Always missing my angel1.gif
#204 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 03:47 PM

hmm, well I think I belong in this thread. I am only 2dpo today and I am already starting to imagine symptoms. I am hopeless LOL! Last night after brushing and flossing like usual, my gums were bleeding like crazy. Very unusual. I also couldn't sleep last night--I rarely have problems sleeping, except for early on in my last pregnancy. fingers crossed! this is going to be a long 2ww.
#205 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 04:06 PM

Crazy question, so how would I know that I am late? I am assuming by my LP correct? If that is the case, I am 2 days late. Hmmmm.

Just got back from buying a HPT. I think I am going to do it tomorrow.

#206 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 05:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MamaDee4 View Post
HulaJen,

Don't give up yet. What brand of tests have you used? I've heard the digital ones aren't really all that sensitive. My ebay cheapie still hasn't shown a BFP although I've gotten one on Answer and Equate already at 10-11 DPO. Granted, it's veeeeeerrrrrry light. Yesterday no one would have seen the line but me, but today you can--but still barely there.

I have high hopes for you based on the nipple thing. That was my question this month, too--I noticed some darkening.

My fingers are crossed for you. If it were me, I'd be thinking of an excuse to go shopping -- maybe you're out of milk? Then I'd let a more sensitive HPT find its way into my cart. That's just me--I'm a confirmed POASaholic. If you can hold out your a better woman than me! Good luck!!!

Dee
HAHAHA thanks Dee! That was just the pick me up i needed! And I totally WAS in need of some bread so I did pick up another set of 2 tests - I got Clearblue but not the digital one this time. We don't have any Equate or Answer ones here (small town) but I tried a FRER yesterday and also a Life Brand cheapie one the day before. (both BFN)
The thing I notice most is that I am just very "aware" (for lack of a better word) of my breasts the last week or so. Almost the same tingling feeling that I got with a milk letdown after birthing my other 2 kids (of course not as intense). Who knows....maybe it is only the power of suggestion playing tricks on me again....but I will probably cave and take a test tomorrow a.m. if my temps are still up.
Cheers to all you POAS-aholics out there (me included!) it is a sick sick addiction.....lol

#207 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 05:33 PM

Quote:
HAHAHA thanks Dee! That was just the pick me up i needed! And I totally WAS in need of some bread so I did pick up another set of 2 tests - I got Clearblue but not the digital one this time. We don't have any Equate or Answer ones here (small town) but I tried a FRER yesterday and also a Life Brand cheapie one the day before. (both BFN)
The thing I notice most is that I am just very "aware" (for lack of a better word) of my breasts the last week or so. Almost the same tingling feeling that I got with a milk letdown after birthing my other 2 kids (of course not as intense). Who knows....maybe it is only the power of suggestion playing tricks on me again....but I will probably cave and take a test tomorrow a.m. if my temps are still up.
Cheers to all you POAS-aholics out there (me included!) it is a sick sick addiction.....lol

I've had that exact thing, "brest awareness". It feels A LOT like let down. Ok, now you're getting me excited again....
#208 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 06:34 PM

Well I didnt start today I wont consider AF LATE until tomorrow at lunchtime ( I ALWAYS start in the morning)... I did not test today bc I thought it was a lost cause since I had a BFN at 11 dpo (usually only have an 11-12 day LP) but have not even started spotting today like I normally do the day before.

Honestly I am still not counting on anything, however I have a bizillion symptoms (you name it Ive got it) but I was on my first month of clomid and I think if anything that has just made things different this time around

I still have about 5% of hope left in me though, I will test again on Sat Am if AF has not showen up....that will be 14 dpo.

* two hours after writing this, my cm is TINTED so I KNOW AF is on her way tomorrow, I must admit I am kinda excited she is HERE and not late for no reason. We wont be trying Nov but we will in DEC while we are in Rome who knows that might just be the romantic setting we need to get a baby*

*Aly* Proud ARMY Wife and SAHM to our IVF miracle London Michael 2/28/09 We are so in love! We beat infertility once, lets see if we can do it again. TTC #2!
#209 of 324 Old 10-25-2007, 10:17 PM

I'm 4 DPO, and I'm trying not to focus on "symptoms" too much. This is our first month TTC since I had to have my right ovary and tube removed, so I don't know what's gonna happen. I'm almost positive I O'd, though, so that's a plus.

We'll see...:

SAHMtranstichel.gif to DD1joy.gif(9/06), DD2energy.gif(4/09), DS1 kid.gif (1/11), and DS2 wild.gif (2/12)
knit.giflactivist.gifsigncirc1.gif Surprise! pos.gif #5 due 12/16/13 2ndtri.gif

#210 of 324 Old 10-26-2007, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalpel View Post
congrats to all the BFP!!!! Anyone else testing Nov 6th??? This ttw is soooo hard!!!

I'll be testing around there.. I get so jealous reading of people at the end of their 2ww's already. I'm just trying to stay distracted and ignore all the possible hints that I know I'm imagining.

Karen happily partnered mother of 3 beautiful girls (teen/toddler/newborn).

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page