2WW late October . . . - Page 9 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#241 of 324 Old 10-28-2007, 10:26 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well AF reared her ugly head this a.m. I am devestated as I don't know that DH wants to give it another go. I just don't understand. We did all the right things on all the right days......do I have to do anything different if we try again? change positions? More BD on the good days? Eggwhites? Any suggestions?
Also, if I keep charting, does anyone else think it's worth it to purchase the vip membership with FF - my trial period is almost up and I don't know what I should do.
I guess my 2ww is done so I'll also post this in the One thread.
Thanks and good luck to everyone else!

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#242 of 324 Old 10-28-2007, 10:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post
Well AF reared her ugly head this a.m. I am devestated as I don't know that DH wants to give it another go. I just don't understand. We did all the right things on all the right days......do I have to do anything different if we try again? change positions? More BD on the good days? Eggwhites? Any suggestions?
Also, if I keep charting, does anyone else think it's worth it to purchase the vip membership with FF - my trial period is almost up and I don't know what I should do.
Hula Jenn-

I am cycle day 27 today. I feel like af will be here soon too.
Lorette.
#243 of 324 Old 10-28-2007, 01:13 PM

Quote:
HulaJenn- I peeked at your chart before coming to the thread and felt so sad to see AF. Your chart looked so good too!! Major big to you! Not sure about the VIP FF. I just ended the free VIP membership and I didn't buy it.

I just woke up from a 4 hour morning nap. And I still feel tired.

Mindfully parenting DD 8/04 & DS 11/08, Human beings are the only mammals who do not nurse their offspring to full term.
#244 of 324 Old 10-28-2007, 04:21 PM

Well still here and still continuing to have some small reddish brown spotting, but no af. I wish she would just come so that I can start over. I am on cd30 now, and for the last six months I have had 24-26 day cycles. What a pain in the butt.

I am sorry for those of your to whom she reared her ugly head. Think of it as a fresh start and then send her my way so that I can start over too.

wife - mother - midwife

CIRCUMCISION

The more you know, the worse it gets.

#245 of 324 Old 10-28-2007, 04:22 PM

to everyone af found.

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#246 of 324 Old 10-28-2007, 05:05 PM

Bit new to this section on MDC so I hope this is in the right place

Currently in no-man's land waiting for AF: CD48 today & still no sign. Not been charting beyond occasional checking of CP and CM so not totally sure about ovulation. Trying to tell myself that it's unlikely I am pg because I've been very stressed this month & we only BD once....but on the other hand I am fairly sure I did have EWCM around the time we did BD & been having loads of confusing symptoms during the past few weeks.

I tested on CD42 as that was the latest when AF might have been due (cycles usually 36ish days long but have been known to be longer occasionally) but it was -ve. Have ordered some more tests from ebay so will wait for those to arrive before testing again...but going a loopy in the meantime...half reading all about pregnancy & trying to calculate dues dates & then stopping myself & trying to concentrate on other things.

: for everyone else still waiting & for anyone who needs them.

Mother of DS (6) and (due May '11)
#247 of 324 Old 10-28-2007, 05:58 PM

I'm 5dpo and not looking too forward to the next week wait for AF. Still trying to decide if I'm going to test before AF.
#248 of 324 Old 10-28-2007, 07:54 PM

I'm new to this section too...and in the 2WW now.

I'm not sure where I am in my cycle because i am really irregular (spudmum - i'm there with you on the 50-60 day cycles) and haven't been charting. BUT, i think i am about 14 or 15 DPO right now - as long as I estimated ovulation correctly (which i'm usually pretty good at - and this month i had some nice EWCM). Our timing was good.

Anyway, i have been spotting on and off for the past 5 days - two days ago being the most spotting (some brown stringy stuff which had me thinking that AF was right around the corner) - and today being the least amount of spotting. For that matter, i had minimal spotting yesterday too. The spotting really confuses me. What is that brown stringy spotting about? I have never had that before & it kinda freaks me out.

Anyway, i'm going crazy because i have taken 2 tests and both were BFN so now I am just playing the waiting game. Usually the 2WW doesn't bother me too much but this one is driving me crazy! I'm not sure when to test next (my last test was yesterday) - maybe tomorrow or tuesday i guess. I really don't want another BFN so I am reluctant to test. Part of me is just waiting for AF to show up.
#249 of 324 Old 10-29-2007, 10:04 AM

Quote:
HulaJenn - Doing everything right doesn't always equate to a BFP....unfortunately. My OB told me that with all things ideal the odds of pregnancy every cycle is still only 25%.

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#250 of 324 Old 10-29-2007, 10:05 AM

BFN this morning, 13dpo. Anyone ever get a BFN on 13dpo and was pregnant? I know, I am trying to find some glimer of hope. I have been feeling preggo, but who knows. Today, I feel pretty crappy, major sinus pain as I think I have a cold. Spotting is pretty much done.
I feel so confused...

Mindfully parenting DD 8/04 & DS 11/08, Human beings are the only mammals who do not nurse their offspring to full term.
#251 of 324 Old 10-29-2007, 11:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgirl View Post
BFN this morning, 13dpo. Anyone ever get a BFN on 13dpo and was pregnant? I know, I am trying to find some glimer of hope. I have been feeling preggo, but who knows. Today, I feel pretty crappy, major sinus pain as I think I have a cold. Spotting is pretty much done.
I feel so confused...
Actually, it took almost a month and a half for me to get a BFP. There's always hope. I'm a mess right now b/c I'm at CD41, BFN this morning and no signs of AF. I feel like I am pg, but I'm worried that I'm mirroring my last pregnancy. Ughhh, just feeling so hopeless and the waiting is killing me :

Meredyth partners.gif Travis, Mama to my boys J, L, E & my girl B
Bella Rose is here 07/29/10!
Always missing my angel1.gif
#252 of 324 Old 10-29-2007, 11:06 AM

Hugs, Snowgirl! I know this has been difficult for you, spotting for so many days.. I don't have any personal stories of validation for you- I've never been a "spotter". But, I've had clients before that spotted with no pattern and no positive tests and did turn out to be pg. I think they all tested and tested and tested and eventually eitherAF or BFP showed up. 13dpo is on the cusp of getting an accurate answer for some women. Yes, some do get BFP before 13dpo, but several don't. Your answer will come, this rollercoaster of emotions...hang on for the ride.

Jessica- mom to four boys ,, midwife
#253 of 324 Old 10-29-2007, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meredyth0315 View Post
Actually, it took almost a month and a half for me to get a BFP. There's always hope.
I am really glad you've posted that meredy....I've done far too much reading & hoping in the past few days about low levels of hcg & false negatives etc thinking I was kidding myself & then I see your post...makes my current status of 22 days post BD (I won't say OV coz I don't know for sure ) look rather more hopeful...not dreading the arrival of my tests in the post so much now - thank you

#254 of 324 Old 10-29-2007, 11:29 AM

well, my temp took a somewhat suspicious dive this a.m. i don't think i'm out just yet, but my wait might be coming to an end some time in the next couple of days. time will tell, huh?
#255 of 324 Old 10-29-2007, 11:46 AM

Thanks BirthMatters and meredyth0315, I appreciate the support.

My last AF was when I was traveling for work and I was super stressed. Just hoping this is not a repeat. I am traveling tomorrow for work to AZ for one night. Not a stressful trip, but not feeling well and I still hate the thought of leaving my DD. My instinct to "not abandon my child" seem to elevate right before I leave.

#256 of 324 Old 10-29-2007, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by spudmum View Post
I am really glad you've posted that meredy....I've done far too much reading & hoping in the past few days about low levels of hcg & false negatives etc thinking I was kidding myself & then I see your post...makes my current status of 22 days post BD (I won't say OV coz I don't know for sure ) look rather more hopeful...not dreading the arrival of my tests in the post so much now - thank you
I'm so glad it helped I have no idea if I o'ed either. Trying not to stress every little thing, but I'm not winning that battle yet! Best of luck to you & keep me posted!!!!

Meredyth partners.gif Travis, Mama to my boys J, L, E & my girl B
Bella Rose is here 07/29/10!
Always missing my angel1.gif
#257 of 324 Old 10-29-2007, 11:56 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
I have never gotten on the 2WW thread but I guess I will join it. It is October 29 and I am 2 days past O. So that means about 12 days until I know!
#258 of 324 Old 10-29-2007, 12:40 PM

HulaJen and all the other BFN's this month

I'm out, AF showed up Saturday afternoon. Congrats on all the BFPs!

In love with the Hubs (6-03) & : Kookie Pookie Girl (c/s 5-05) & Bouncy Big Boy (vbac 2-07) & : Miss Cheeky Cheeks (hbac 11-08) 100*90* 100lbs = Las Vegas : Almost there!
#259 of 324 Old 10-29-2007, 12:46 PM

Well, the last 2 months my 2WW has been more of a 1WW due to an 8 day LP.
Blah. I'm on CD 26 and an 6DPO. Here's hoping I can jump over the 8 day LP this month....
If I can manage to be AF-free by Saturday - I *might* test. But I can't think of that right now... I'm struggling more (emotionally) with the short LP more than I am with BFNs...

Michelle ~
Mama to ~ Finnegan(10/06) ~ Samuel (7/08) ~ Henry (2/11) ~ He's here! joy.gif Baxter (11/12)

#260 of 324 Old 10-29-2007, 01:21 PM

I tested this morning and it is still negative. I have been spotting for 3 days but still no af. I wish that I would just get my period so that I could start over. I am on something like CD31. That is insanely long for me. What the heck is going on?

wife - mother - midwife

CIRCUMCISION

The more you know, the worse it gets.

#261 of 324 Old 10-29-2007, 02:07 PM

Quote:
I feel so confused...

That would be me! Check my chart in my signature. With my BFP chart this summer I didn't get a BFP until 14dpo FMU and that was still pretty faint. Now I myself am wondering if with every pregnancy in the future will I be a late BFP-getter?

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#262 of 324 Old 10-29-2007, 03:12 PM

Ok so I was really feeling down because my progesterone levels were lower this month than last month and I have a prescription for clomid sitting at the pharmacy. Had spotting on Wednesday and then nothing. Woke up at 4 this morning so nauseated. Took a digital pregnancy test and got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My due date is July 5th!!! I did it!!!
#263 of 324 Old 10-29-2007, 03:28 PM

Fantastic news Kooksmom

Congratulations!

#264 of 324 Old 10-29-2007, 03:45 PM

Yay Kooksmom! Congrats!

It's a weird month b/c there are so many of us who are spotting and getting BFN at 13, 14, maybe 15 DPO (that is what happened with me this morning! grrrrr!). As I read all of these posts, i find myself saying "oh yeah, me too!" - weird! I heard there was a strange moon this month - maybe that's why. Wouldn't it be cool if we were all pregnant?

I'm still spotting a tiny tiny bit (seriously, what is up with that!?!?!) - the brown stuff still - and the BFN this morning has me wondering what is up. I am not sure where i am as far as DPO goes but my guess is 15 days. I was really dizzy last night and totally freaked out about it - but i guess that can be a pg symptom. I did'nt have any of this with my DD (i know, i know - all pg are different) so I can't really say that i feel pregnant - mostly i feel confused and frustrated.

So, I'm right there with ya Snowgirl and Spudmum!! and DoulaSarah too!
#265 of 324 Old 10-29-2007, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooksmom View Post
Took a digital pregnancy test and got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My due date is July 5th!!! I did it!!!

Yay!!! : Congrats! :

#266 of 324 Old 10-29-2007, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie34 View Post
I have never gotten on the 2WW thread but I guess I will join it. It is October 29 and I am 2 days past O. So that means about 12 days until I know!

Welcome Katie! Hoping ou find some good distractions in the next week plus -- I'm still waiting out my 2ww fairly patiently. not feeling any reason to be excited about anything and mostly just waiting to AF cause I don't see much reason to think anything else is gonna happen.

Karen happily partnered mother of 3 beautiful girls (teen/toddler/newborn).
#267 of 324 Old 10-30-2007, 04:48 AM

My temp dipped a little this morning, but I took it 2-1/2 hours earlier than normal. Then, FF changed my O day from CD 19->18. I can not figure out why. So now, I am 15dpo.
Very strange. Any thoughts?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c896d

#268 of 324 Old 10-30-2007, 09:31 AM

Quote:
My temp dipped a little this morning, but I took it 2-1/2 hours earlier than normal. Then, FF changed my O day from CD 19->18. I can not figure out why. So now, I am 15dpo.
Very strange. Any thoughts?
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c896d
That is weird. I can't think of any reason for that. I wouldn't pay too much attention to the temp since you took it early. It's still above the coverline.
#269 of 324 Old 10-30-2007, 09:33 AM

Today I am 14dpo. I should see af today since I think I have been having 13d lp. My temp was still up this morning though. Does anyone know if your temp always dips the morning of the day you will see af?
Lorette
#270 of 324 Old 10-30-2007, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kooksmom View Post
Ok so I was really feeling down because my progesterone levels were lower this month than last month and I have a prescription for clomid sitting at the pharmacy. Had spotting on Wednesday and then nothing. Woke up at 4 this morning so nauseated. Took a digital pregnancy test and got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My due date is July 5th!!! I did it!!!
Congratulations to you!

Book loverread.gif - Sewer sewmachine.gif - Movie lover lurk.gif - Mommy to a wonderful little boy (8/4/08) biggrinbounce.gif - Aspiring writer notes.gif - On a mission to lose 15 pounds - all-around cool chick hippie.gif

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page