Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Congratulations MorningDove!
#183 of 229 Old 08-25-2003, 01:41 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Hey Karen...Cool! I haven't had a dpo buddy yet! :LOL

I am still new to this charting stuff, and I am not sure why FF is still telling me that I have a green light and everything is still fertile : How high to your post-o temps have to be to confirm? Mine are definitely up, and I know my cm and cp are not fertile now.

Here is my chart...
Donna's Chart

Maybe it is because of the unsure temp on Saturday...I dunno....

Good luck and all around!
#184 of 229 Old 08-25-2003, 02:46 PM

Hello Ladies! Just wanted to let you all know that I'm out of the 2ww for now. I'm on cd 33 and I tested yesterday and got a BFN. I'm sure I didn't ovulate when I thought I did. My last two cycles were 51 days long, with O occuring at day 39. I thought I had Oed this cycle because I had lots of ferning in my microscope during days 16-19. I didn't have any EWCM like I usually do though. Hopefully I'll be back next week! Good luck and many vibes and lots of
#185 of 229 Old 08-25-2003, 03:57 PM

Dh and I screwed up, so here I am.

Ds is 19 months old and we were planning to start TTC in October . I was hoping to get pg in Dec, but I figured if we got pg in Oct. ds would be exactly 2 1/2 when the new babe came.

So, I've been charting and using my Clear Plan Fertility monitor as birth control since January. We've been doing great. Until now...

Saturday, I was on cd7 and my monitor displayed 'high' fertility. I ovulate early in my cycle, so I wasn't suprised. I assumed we'd have at least another 3-4 days of 'high' before the monitor displayed 'peak' so we bd'd.

I was shocked when this morning on cd9, the monitor displayed 'peak'. Yesterday and today lots of EWCM too.

Oops and darn. I really didn't want to get pg for another few months. I'm hoping I'm not pg this month. I suppose my chances aren't super high since we only 'did it' once and it was 2 days before O, but here I am.

I'm glad I have you other ladies to wait with. I can be obsessive about this kind of stuff. I will probably test at 9 or 10 dpo with First Response. So, only 8 or 9 more days.....

to everyone!!!!!

and congrats to all the so far!!!!

lisa

edited to add: I just re-read my post and wanted to add that if I am going to be pg this month, I will be happy. It won't be what perfectionist Type-A me would call perfect timing, but really it's only two months earlier than the earliest I had hoped to get pg anyway. So, I just wanted to clarify that

~lisa~mama to 3 boys (1/02, 5/04, 12/06)
#186 of 229 Old 08-25-2003, 09:33 PM

Lisa, Welcome to the 2ww. Sorry the timing isn't quite right yet. It sure would be nice to get pg. without really "trying" though. We don't need any additional stress. It's nice to have you join us!

Donna, I think I am pretty close to an O buddy for you too. I O'd on Friday (according to ff) I am now 3 DPO. ( I really think I am 4 DPO though : ) to you and Karen! My other cycle buddy! I feel great having your positive vibes here Karen! Couldn't wish for better buddies!

Doodlebugsmom, sorry to hear of the BFN. Are you still bding? Maybe O is still around the corner. I had ferning and ew earlier in my cycle but didn't O until almost 10 days later!

Anyone had to use progesterone to get/keep a pregnancy? I am trying that this cycle for my short lp. I really hope that it helps do the trick!:

Cheryl

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#187 of 229 Old 08-26-2003, 07:36 AM - Thread Starter

edited to move the list down!
#188 of 229 Old 08-26-2003, 12:02 PM

I believe it's safe to say I'm back, 1dpo! I'm on cd14, so this is a nice early o for me. I think it' also safe to say that it was not a senile egg! (being that it was so early in the cycle) Bd timing was perfect, and so was the bding
Luckily I'm getting back to work this week or I might start obsessing 24-7. Already I've got so many good signs; 14dpo is my birthday, it's finally raining here (which is a sign of fertility), I had a wonderful visit with af (as wonderful as there can be), my ewcm stretched about 9 inches!, and most importantly I saw a baby's head in the clouds.... Who me obsess....
Okay gotta stop rambling, but let's hear it for these Taurus/Gemini/Deer totem/Spring babies we'll soon be welcoming!

~ Brandi, who is not going to obsess at all
#189 of 229 Old 08-26-2003, 02:59 PM - Thread Starter

Hey Brandi ~ I should be joining you very shortly. I THINK I am 2 dpo. My temp did a very weird dip today so I'll have to see what happens tomorrow. But my CM has dried up and I had a + OPK on Sunday so I'm pretty sure I O'd Sunday or yesterday.

I did end up temping after all my big talk about not needing to. Once I started getting close to O time...I really wanted to be able to confirm my O. :

Anyway......

Looking forward to NOT obsessing with everyone! :LOL

~Erin
#190 of 229 Old 08-26-2003, 04:06 PM

Thank you all so much for your welcome, encouragement and happy tidings. I really needed that. I'm moving up into 40 weeks waiting.

May you all join me there soon.

Thank you again.

You are the most incredible group of women ever. I know I don't really know any of you, but that is just the way I feel.
#191 of 229 Old 08-26-2003, 04:18 PM

I'm in "no man's land" (or no woman's land...). So my temp is still nice and high, and I'm 10 dpo. So we went ahead and tested this a.m. (because it's dh's bday). There's an incredibly faint line, but I think I'm imagining it, plus we are admittedly testing pretty early. I feel like a big dork, because it's *really* unclear to me which way we stand. AF is due tomorrow (I have shortish luteal phases), although I *did* have one cycle since I've been charting (for the last 5 months, I think) that went 30 days instead of 26. So we're going to test again on the 30th (if no AF before then).

I was feeling my pregnant "heavy uterus" feeling Friday and Saturday, then nothing Sun, Mon, and today. But I also don't really feel like AF is coming tomorrow, either. :

Erin, I obsess during pregnancy, too.

Kristine
#192 of 229 Old 08-26-2003, 04:38 PM

Welcome back Erin and Brandi!

Kristine, faint positive usually ends up a "not so faint" postitive in a few days! Sounding very, very promising.

MorningDove, you are so sweet. We are all very happy for you! Hope you have a wonderful pregnancy!

I am 4 DPO and had a temp drop to my coverline today: I have been doing a lot of : : : this cycle it seems. I think I will temp tomorrow morning to see if it goes back up and then stop until either or a BFP! Any wisdom on my drop so early?

Cheryl

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#193 of 229 Old 08-26-2003, 05:12 PM

Cheryl, it could be implantation. My temp dropped at 4 dpo, too (though not to the coverline). It then went back up, and it has stayed up since. I think it's a good sign (especially since we're both experiencing it ).

Kristine
#194 of 229 Old 08-27-2003, 01:50 PM

Erin, I had the same thing happen to me yesterday, a sudden dip when I expected my temp to go up more. I have had 2dpo dips before, but this is a bit ridiculous. I am now not so sure anymore whether I o'ed 3 days ago or only on yesterday. My gut feeling says 3 days ago, but yesterday is a possibility for sure. At least my temp went up nicely today. As did yours!!! We both will be holding our May babies in our arms!!!

Cheryl, I am going to assume that your dip was implantation, so you can join the May mamas too!

Kristine, a line is a line is a line, I think this might be it for you!!!! How exciting!!!!!

Butterflymaiden, you will be one of the many graduates this cycle, I feel it! There are so many good signs for you!!! Sending tons of positive vibes in your direction!

I harvested 15 lbs of potatoes today, and that was maybe only 1/6th of my potato beds. If I can grow potatoes this well, I should be able to grow a baby too, right? :-)

Karen
#195 of 229 Old 08-27-2003, 01:55 PM

Isn't 4 (or 5 DPO) dip a little early for implantation? My temp did go up today but only by .1 degree. I do not think my coverline should be at 97.7 though, more like 97.5 or maybe 97.6. I don't agree with ff day of O or coverline temp this cycle.

Karen and Erin, how confusing.: Hang in there ladies! I am visualizing big, pregnant bellies for all of us.

Gotta run. Be back later

Cheryl

#196 of 229 Old 08-27-2003, 02:41 PM - Thread Starter

I tossed my low temp from yesterday.

DH turned on the a/c in the middle of the night and when I woke up I only had a sheet on and it was very brrrrrr so I figure that's a good enough reason to toss that weird dropped temp.

I'm into sticky CM so I'm really very sure (no matter what my weird temps are doing) that I O'd sometime Sunday or Monday. I'm not sure what FF will do for a cover line for me since I started temping so late...I don't know if I even have 6 temps to use as reference.

Karen ~ Wow! That's a lotta potatoes! I've got tomatoes and summer squash coming out of my ears (but not potatoes...maybe next year.)

Cheryl...I agree with you about your cover being high. Who knows with FF sometimes? :

Anyway....hope you are all having a lovely week!

~Erin
#197 of 229 Old 08-27-2003, 04:21 PM

Happy to be back in the Wait with ya'll!!! I didn't temp this month...well, I started to, but I was travelling and temps were erratic, so I stopped...I used OPKs, though. I got a + on Sun and Monday, so I think I O'd on Monday. CM is all dried up now, too.

So....my luteal phase is 17 days...that means I am in the wait until... Sept 10th!!! Yuck, what a long wait! On the plus side, my anniversary is Sept 15th, so maybe I can have some good news to share with dh... That would be lovely!

Good luck to all you Waiters, and Congrats to those who graduated!!!!
#198 of 229 Old 08-27-2003, 11:46 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Well, y'all I've made it to 13dpo, still waiting till the weekend to test. I expect AF tomorrow!
My temp droped way down on 11dpo(and is going back up), and I saw one little brown spot in my undies after excersicing yesterday at 12dpo. Have seen no spotting before or since. Keeping my fingers crossed that this all means implantation.Jodie's Chart We will have to see what my temp does. Aside form TTC there has been no other time that I looked forward to waking at 6am.

For those having early temp dips, I had one at 5dpo when I got pregnant with my spirit baby. Hope this means implantation for you too!

#199 of 229 Old 08-28-2003, 01:55 AM

Welcome Jodi and Lucysmama! Wow a 17 day lp! That is crazy! I wish mine was longer and I didn't have to take this darn progesterone:

Jodie, thanks for the hope. I was thinking 5DPO for an implantation dip was way early, but maybe not... and NO af for you this weekend!

Erin, I think the lack of daily temping might have been why ff made my coverline so high? That is the only thing I can think of.
Hope you caught that eggie! It is time for you, I really want you to be a pregnancy buddy with me! ( You to Karen, Jodi, Katie and anyone else still in the wait! )

Getting very
gotta go rest. 4 day weekend coming up for me! Yahhhhh.

Cheryl

#200 of 229 Old 08-28-2003, 02:18 AM

My period is due Friday, so I will probably test Friday morning if there is no sign of AF.

Good luck ladies, I am tossing baby dust to all
#201 of 229 Old 08-28-2003, 02:37 AM

Well, I finally got my "o" confirmation from FF, although I am not sure if I am confident in it. Anyone else ever unsure of what FF gives you, even though all the info entered was accurate?

Anyway, I think I really o'ed cd 14, but FF says cd16, based on temps. As I mentioned before, this temping is new to me.

So, I am still here, hanging on....not sure yet when I will test....early, like 10dpo? Or do I wait maybe 14 days...hmmm...decisions, decisions.......:LOL

Katie, Cheryl, Jodi, Erin, Karen and everyone else still waitng.... And let's all get nice BFP's soon!!!!
#202 of 229 Old 08-28-2003, 09:30 AM - Thread Starter

edited to move the list down
#203 of 229 Old 08-28-2003, 09:35 AM - Thread Starter

Yippee!! I'm officially here! Got my coverline this morning! I'm 4 dpo!!

Donna ~ I don't know why but I didn't have the link to your chart on "the list." : I just added it though.

Here's to LOTS of May '04 babies!!!!!!!!!!!

~Erin
#204 of 229 Old 08-28-2003, 03:13 PM

Thanks for adding my chart Erin

According to FF, I am also 4dpo, but I think I *might* be 6.

Jodi....did ya test yet? Hope you got a BFP!!!!

all around! And let's see some May babies soon!
#205 of 229 Old 08-28-2003, 07:40 PM

Just wanted to stop in and in the that is being spread around. Thanks!

Donna, I would say that you O'd on cd15. That was the last day your cervical position was high and you had wet cm. Just my 2 cents! : Hope that there is a beautiful little baby growing in your uterus right now!

Erin, I second the May 2004 babies! Let's go girls. to all our may

I am going camping this weekend so I will be able to chill in nature without temps., computers, puppies, in-laws. Ahhhhh

Oh BTW, for those of you who know my puppy history. I am down to one more to go to a new, loving home! The other 6 all left in the past week. I think the 7th is going tonight or tomorrow morning. They are still cute but getting very big! (11 weeks old now) It has been great having them. It let me be a "mom" when I "should" have had my own little baby.

Extra special good luck to Lisa and Jodie! Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers as you come up to your test date! Your charts are both looking really good.

Have a great long weekend everyone!

Cheryl

(edited because I really can't spell...)

#206 of 229 Old 08-29-2003, 12:09 AM

Just wanted to stop by and check on everyone. This two week wait is the worst! I want to know now!!!

I feel like that Baruka girl from Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory--'But I want it now Daddy!!!!!!'

lisa-3dpo

~lisa~mama to 3 boys (1/02, 5/04, 12/06)
#207 of 229 Old 08-29-2003, 03:05 AM

5dpo and getting antsy...I won't test for a week and it's makin' me nuts. I was all nice and chill this cycle, but I am insane as usual now that I'm in The Wait. : I was doing some online research about UC and read a buncha awesome birth stories at www.freebirth.com - and I am interviewing a midwife next week. Somebody slap me, I am not even pregnant yet...or am I?

OOO, Jodie and Lisa, your charts are lookin pretty great!!!! I'm rooting for you!
#208 of 229 Old 08-29-2003, 12:18 PM

Any news Kristine or Lisa? My fingers are crossed for your bfps!

Lucy'sMama~ I know whatcha mean about staying calm until the 2ww. : I've been working really long hours since I oed, so I've been too busy to spend a whole lot of time obsessing. Isn't the freebirth site cool!?

, & to all in 2ww land!
#209 of 229 Old 08-29-2003, 02:23 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hello ladies, I'm a bit worried and confused.
My temp went down again this morning, I've discarded it for now.
Its 15dpo and still no sign of AF!! That's the good news.
Just worried she'll show up any minute.
I was planning to test Sat. morning, but if my temp is low again tomorrow I won't be testing till Mon. if there is still no AF.

Hope that makes since.
Anyway to everyone, a May baby would be great!
Good luck, hope everyone gets their BFP soon!

I'll be out this weekend, but should be able to stop by Mon. and let you all know what happens. Anyone else testing this weekend?
#210 of 229 Old 08-29-2003, 02:29 PM

you can take me off the list! this morning!
EDD is somewhere around Mother's Day! ciao y'all!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page