August 2ww - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 08-01-2003, 08:29 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
edited to move "the list" to the last page...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-01-2003, 10:17 PM

Well, I have no idea if I am in a 2ww or not, but I am hoping I am!

I have not had PPAF, but got lots of ferns for a couple days this week. So I am hoping it was the O fairy.

So, I will be on the optimistic side and say I am officially in the 2ww!!!

Old 08-01-2003, 10:52 PM

HI everyone!
Wow, July's 2ww was like 11 pages!

Here I am.....I am thinking of testing Monday morning, but I think that may still be too early...I dunno.....:
Old 08-01-2003, 11:22 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome Lisa!!
Old 08-02-2003, 04:46 AM

FF has not confirmed o yet, but I know I did, so I am in! Temps are on the rise!

chart

Baby dust to all!

reading.gif

mom to dd-99, dd-01, dd-born still@40w 7/04, ds-05, dd-08, dd-10, dd-13

love and light

Old 08-02-2003, 05:51 AM

Brandi-
Good luck this 2WW! Looks like you got your BD bases covered!
I am 12DPO now and biding my time before I test, but temps are still up! Yay! I may break down and test Sunday if they are still up. My chart I swear I peed 12 times yesterday...coulda been I was drinking more in this August heat, but I'm not sure... :
ButterflyMaiden, Karen, Donna and Erin, how ya doin? Any new symptoms to report???
Old 08-02-2003, 10:03 AM - Thread Starter

Good Morning!

I'm 8dpo...temp still climbin' up. I think my breasts are fuller (but then again I seem to hallucinate pregnancy symptoms pretty regularly : ) BUT they definitely have been tender all week.

Last night DH walked in the door and said...Wow...I really think you are glowing! Of course it was 97% humidity yesterday so I think everyone had a bit of a dewy glow. But I'll still take it as a SIGN!!

So that's where I'm at....temps are good. Breasts are maybe a little fuller...definitely tender and DH says I'm glowing! :LOL

Katie ~ Your chart looks great!

Brandi ~ Welcome!! I think you are the official BD Queen!

Lisa, Donna ~

~Erin

PS ~ I really want to try to keep the OP updated so we know who's here. I'll add Brandi and Lisa now. But please help me out...if I miss someone, PM me!!
Old 08-02-2003, 10:46 AM

Good morning, Erin and all others!

Erin, your chart looks awesome, I am very hopeful for you!

Lucysmama, you haven't updated your chart yet today, and it's almost 9am here already!!! (EST :-) Now how can I properly obsess with you if you don't update early in the morning? I think you'll see a BFP on Sunday!

Brandi, welcome to your last round of obsessing before moving on to the pg board!

Wildthing, let us know when you test, can't wait to hear you post about your BFP!

Lisa, I followed your ferning posts, and it sounds to me like you could have ovulated, but I guess only time will tell. It will be interesting to see whether you get any 7dpo ferns, that would be a good confirmation of a possible ovulation.

I am 4dpo today, my chart is at http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/13f56 . I am feeling really good about this cycle, or maybe I should say that I don't allow myself to think any negative thoughts about it :-) My first deer cycle, and long enough after the myomectomy, that that shouldn't interfere anymore. I fully intend to have a baby to hold in April!!!

Karen
Old 08-02-2003, 12:36 PM

Karen,

Thanks for your input on the ferning. Yesterday (potentially 2dpo) I had no ferns, but today (potentially 3dpo) I had a some small ferns again. Is that normal?

I can't believe how fast I am obsessing already! Eeek!

:bf
Old 08-02-2003, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Brandi ~ Welcome!! I think you are the official BD Queen!
hee hee. It has been good for us, after having such a dry spell. We are learning to have fun again and be in the moment.

My temp dropped a little today, so not sure what is up, hopefully it is just because of the nursing fest dd had and lack of sleep last night!

Erin-your chart looks wonderful! This is your month!

Lucysmama-Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you!

Karen-we will both be holding our new babes in April! :bf

to all!!!!!!!!

Brandi

reading.gif

love and light

Old 08-02-2003, 04:35 PM

Glad to see everyone here!

I don't think I have any new symptoms to report. Actually I think my nipples are a little less sensitive than they were. It's hard to tell, because they only hurt when ds nurses. Not sure if it is a pg symptom or not though....I usually do not have soreness there until around 4 months....weird, I know. :

I was having some pelvic tenderness for a few days, but that is gone too. SInce I really am not sure when the heck I o'ed, I am not sure when to test. If I o'ed around cd14, then I think Monday would be 10 days after bd. But if I didn't o until cd18 or 19, then I should probably wait a few more days. I have like 13 tests sitting here, I just hate to use them too early.

Like I have said before, I am just not to hopeful this time, although I have clued in to body signals quite a bit more this time. I found that my face breaks out a bit during my fertilie time. Still trying to figure out that pelvic tenderness too. I am going to get a thermometer today too. Won't help with this cycle, but if I need it next cycle, at least I will have it. I check out everyone's charts, so it is making more sense to me. Thanks to all of you for posting them!

So, I was wondering, can we get a single post of the apporximate date everyone is thinking of testing?
Old 08-02-2003, 05:13 PM

I will probably be testing at 10dpo, which would be Saturday (if I O'd). That is the day of my DS's first birthday party. So I am hoping it will bring me great luck!!!

Anyone else an impatient early tester like me?
Old 08-02-2003, 05:14 PM

Hmm...Erin, even your posts seem to be glowing!
Sounds like everyone is having good post o symptoms. My breasts are sore, but it could be from being put through rigorous self-examinations every 5 minutes. Dh says he thinks they look a little fuller too.
Oh no I believe I have entered full-blown obsession. I have my first pg test on tuesday, but I'm pretty sure that it will be too early to show that I AM pregnant. Then we're going out of town for a few days on thursday. So either af will track me down while camping or I'll take another test on Sunday.

Donna, perhaps we could sweet talk Erin into updating the o.p. with test dates?

Welcome Brandi and Lisa!

, and to everyone!!!
Old 08-02-2003, 06:24 PM - Thread Starter

Oh sure!! I can put test dates up top! What about charts...do you want me to link to charts?

I'm heading out shortly to go babysit my Godsons !!!! Will update when I return tomorrow!
Old 08-02-2003, 08:08 PM

Thanks Erin!
Old 08-02-2003, 10:50 PM

Temps stayed the same today... up!!! I will test Monday a.m!!!
!My chart
Karen- sorry to keep ya waitin'!! I get up to temp at 9am and go back to sleep for an hour or two. Dh is a morning person and so is dd. Not me! :
Erin!!! Your chart looks great! I am looking forward to being on the pregnancy boards with you till April!
Donna- I just have to tell you, I always have to seek out your posts cause you have that sheep in your sig. My dd thinks it's a puppy! She asks me, "Puppy, mama?" when she sees me on the computer and I have to find one for her. She also loves the dancing bananas!
I will let you all know either way tomorrow so you can share in my joy/sorrow.
Old 08-02-2003, 11:47 PM

Lisa, I am definitely an early tester! It is all I can do to not test tomorrow morning...once I get past FMU, I am okay though.

I felt a little crampy today, like I did when af started last month. <sigh>......but, I am hanging in there until I know for sure

Katie, I love that little sheep! Reminds me of my wildthings

Thanks Erin for adding test dates to the list. You rock!

Everyoe else....
Old 08-03-2003, 02:22 PM - Thread Starter

Hi there! I'm back!

Had such a fun night last night babysitting my Godsons. I even got to co-sleep with the almost-4 year old. We snuggled in and he said Titi (auntie) I love you and put his arm around me. Ahhhhh...so sweet...can't wait to have my own family bed!

But my friends have no a/c and it was crazy humid. I have been spoiled...sleeping with a/c most of the summer so...I could not sleep at all. My temp was 98.6 this morning but I'm just going to toss it because it was SO hot and I know I didn't have 3 consecutive hours of sleep last night. :

Okay...let me go update the first post and put in charts and test dates!

Good Luck Katie!!! (((((((( ++++++++ ))))))))

~Erin
Old 08-03-2003, 06:04 PM

Well, couldn't wait till tomorrow, but I got a BFN this morning. I sort of expected as much. I am not sure if I am 11dpo or only 7dpo, since I am not sure when I o'ed.

I am not disappointed really. I didn't expect much,but well, I am obsessive!

If af does not start by Friday, I will test Saturday. Erin, if you want to add my test date, that will be 8-9-03, um...I think! :LOL
Old 08-03-2003, 08:43 PM

Karen~ I can't see your chart when I click on the link? But I did attempt to send sticky vibes via the blue text box.

Erin~ that chart is BEAUTIFUL! 98.6 Whoa! I wonder if you're on the way to triphasic....

Katie~ your chart looks good, steady temps. I predict that yours will be the first BFP that we celebrate in the August 2WW!

Brandi~ you better keep up the bding, it looks like you might still be oing!

Donna~ sorry about your bfn, but I'm sure it was just too early! Hang in there

Lisa~ Any news? (we need a curious looking smiley) And how was the birthday party?

I'm taking a break from gardening to obsess. If I had a pg test I would be testing today. Even though I know it's way too early. I just WANT TO KNOW. Partly because if I'm not pg, I'll be entertaining af while camping for the second time this summer. But, enough with that "-" thinking.

Mucho baby dusto por all-o
Old 08-03-2003, 10:12 PM

Oh, I didn't test yesterday...I meant NEXT Saturday (8/9). I'll definitely let you all know!!!

Thanks for thinking of me, though!!!!!

Old 08-03-2003, 11:55 PM

Lisa, not sure about the small ferns, sometimes they just are still a leftover of the 'ovulation ferns' I think. Keep checking and see what happens about a week from the possible ovulation date. I really hope you will get that BFP next Saturday!

Childofthemoon, you did not update your chart today! I hope your temp went right back up, I sometimes have dips just after ovulation, not sure why.

{{{{ wildthing }}}} sorry about your BFN!! I really hope it's because you are only 7dpo in this pregnancy and you will get a nice BFP next time you test!

Erin, your chart looks possibly triphasic to me! I think you will have a BFP soon! Glad you had such a wonderful time with your godson.

Lucysmama, I totally expect you to post a BFP tomorrow morning!!!! Your chart looks so awesome! Don't make us wait too long, maybe you shouldn't go back to bed tomorrow morning... LOL

Butterflymaiden, not sure about the chart, it does work for me. Here is the url, if you want to try cutting and pasting http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/13f56 And you are way overdue for a BFP, you will have to graduate this cycle!!!! I was doing some gardening today too, but mostly weeding, and harvesting onions, some zucchini, some squash, and the first BIG tomato (we have had some little ones)

I am 5dpo and having a yeast infection, which can be pg related, but also very well can be related to the antibiotics I had to take last week before getting a cavity filled. It was just one dose, so I hoped it wouldn't give me a yeast infection, but who knows.

Today I did a lot of hiking, checking out some new trails that I hadn't tried before. After about five minutes, the trail kind of stopped, but I wasn't going to let that deter me from my hike. I was sure if I just kept going in about that direction, that I would come to a spot I recognized soon. I was wrong LOL

I got utterly and totally lost... Finally I burst out of the woods into a powerline corridor, figuring that that might help me to get my way back home. And there she was, a stunningly beatiful deer! She jumped away when I came out of the woods, but not far. Then she turned around and looked at me. We must have spent at least 10 minutes just staring at each other. She moved a bit to the side, and stared some more. Then she calmly walked off....

This must be a great sign!!!! And even if it isn't, I still enjoyed it LOL

Karen
Old 08-04-2003, 08:27 AM - Thread Starter

Wow! Karen I want to come hike with you!! That sounds so beautiful!

Good luck Katie!!! +++++++++++++++++++++

~Erin

PS ~ butterflymaiden are you testing or just waiting AF out? (Just let me know if you want me to put your test date up top. Oh and do you have a chart to link to???)
Old 08-04-2003, 09:25 AM

KATIE!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We want to hear about your BFP!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!!

Erin, come over any time and we'll go hike together and try to find you your own deer :-)

I am 6dpo and temp got even higher today, feeling good and hopeful about that. Off for a hike now, before everybody wakes up.

Karen
Old 08-04-2003, 12:18 PM

I guess I am not here yet after all I have no idea what is going on with my chart. I have all the signs that I already ovulated, except that my temp is getting lower again each day! If I don't have a rise tomorrow, then I may just write this one off as an anovulatory cycle. Heres my chart if anyone has any thoughts. I hate limbo.

BFP to all you soon to be testers!!!!!!!!!!!

reading.gif

love and light

Old 08-04-2003, 12:48 PM

Well, I just tested....BFN....

I discarded my temp for this morning because I got no sleep last night, I mostly just laid there trying to fall asleep. So temp was up to 98.3 this morning, but I don't think it counts.
I am 14 DPO...is that too early to test??
Sorry i don't have more to say, I am just really really bummed.
Old 08-04-2003, 12:51 PM

double post
Old 08-04-2003, 01:13 PM

{{{{{ Katie }}}}}

I was so sure you would get a BFP, your chart looks awesome!!! I have heard of quite some people who don't test positive till they are at least a few days or more late, so I hope that this is the case for you too!!! Which brand test did you use?

And the higher temp this morning might be a good sign too, I hope it will stay up for the next nine months!!!!

Sorry childofthemoon. I looked at your chart, and I think you might be right, that you haven't ovulated yet. Keep up the baby dancing, although that doesn't seem to be a problem for you :-) I hope your chart will get a nice, strong temp shift soon!!!!!

I hiked about 5 miles early this morning, tried out a new trail and did not get lost this time. The trail was pretty challenging though, for the longest time it just seemed to go straight UP!! I had to stop and catch my breath a few times, which is totally unheard of for me. Did not see any deer, but there was a very indignant red squirrel, who cursed at me for disturbing his woods! LOL

Karen
Old 08-04-2003, 02:57 PM

Karen~your deer story gave my heart a pitter-patter I wonder what the animal totem meaning for deer is? I'm going to go and check that out. BTW, your chart link does work for me today, looking good!

Brandi~ I'm no chart expert, but after 2 years of charting wacky cycles I'd say I'm at least at journeywoman status That said, I have an opinion about your chart. The first two days on your chart are last cycle (I see the m, but your temps are still way up). You are only at day 14 today. I see that your cervix just went up today, so you should see a temp rise tomorrow. imho

Katie~ I'm sorry about your BFN, but it could definitely just be too early. I'm still holding out hope for you this month!

Lisa~ oops What was I thinking? I guess I am just projecting my desire for a BFP onto everyone else...

Erin~I didn't chart this month. Of course now I'm kicking myself, but what can you do? I will be given a test tomorrow at the dr's office, but it will be too early. And then, if af doesn's show first, I'll test again on Sat or Sun. Thanks for being the 2ww mod!
Old 08-04-2003, 03:13 PM

Thanks butterflymaiden-that makes things a little more normal, do you think I should ditch those first two temps this cycle? I thought it was strange too, that my temp was still so high with af starting : And my cycle was really short last month which was strange. Thank you for looking!

Katie It may still be too early! Try testing again tomorrow or in a day or two, when is af due? Hang in there!

Brandi

ps-I have been seeing jackrabbits in my yard every day for three days now. Is this a good baby sign, or is it just because dh and I have been so busy?:LOL

reading.gif

love and light

User Tag List