Any early Nov testing 2wwers? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 304 Old 11-01-2007, 07:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I want to test tomorrow but I'm still afraid it may be early. I won't be devistated by a BFN but I don't really want to waste a test. My temps are still high and climbing daily but they never drop until the day after AF arrives so that's not the best judge for me. But, if AF stays away through tomorrow, it'll be my longest LP! That would be great!

Thoughts on testing at 10dpo?
#62 of 304 Old 11-01-2007, 09:00 PM

OK. I'm convinced that af will show up as soon as I hit "post."

I go back and forth between thinking there's some chance I might be pregnant and being sure that af is just staying away to play mean tricks on me. I have no real symptoms, we barely dtd and I'm not convinced I actually O'd but...cd 31 and no af.

If af stays away, I'll be testing on Tuesday, Nov. 6. I really want to wait until then. Anyone want to be poas buddies and help me NOT go insane over the next 5 days?

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#63 of 304 Old 11-01-2007, 09:09 PM

I'm almost 2 weeks past ovulation.....will test this weekend if my period doesn't show, as it's due.
#64 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 12:56 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlin View Post
OK. I'm convinced that af will show up as soon as I hit "post."

I go back and forth between thinking there's some chance I might be pregnant and being sure that af is just staying away to play mean tricks on me. I have no real symptoms, we barely dtd and I'm not convinced I actually O'd but...cd 31 and no af.

If af stays away, I'll be testing on Tuesday, Nov. 6. I really want to wait until then. Anyone want to be poas buddies and help me NOT go insane over the next 5 days?
I'll be your POAS buddy. : I'm not convience I'm right about my o date either, FF isn't either and says O happened any where between cd12 and cd23. The latest AF would show is the 7th so if I still don't have any of my typical AF symptoms and my temp doesn't drop that morning I'll test with ya.
#65 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsCelticQueen View Post
I'll be your POAS buddy. : I'm not convience I'm right about my o date either, FF isn't either and says O happened any where between cd12 and cd23. The latest AF would show is the 7th so if I still don't have any of my typical AF symptoms and my temp doesn't drop that morning I'll test with ya.
Yay! Thank JCQ! I'll send some af stay away vibes your way too!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

#66 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 01:03 AM

I've decided since I have 2 tests for this month that I'm going to test in the a.m. and then when it comes out a bfn, I'll test again on the 7th. I'm only at 9DPO tomorrow (I'm weak what can I say?) but need just a bit of peace for the crazy busy weekend I'm going to be having.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#67 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 02:56 AM

well I tested yesterday and today (only 8 and 9 dpo) and of course got BFN. I am hopeless. I do have really sore bbs this month, though, and I'm quite tired. Still keeping my fingers crossed.
#68 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 03:12 AM

I think I O'd today. I had what felt like O pain, EWCM and a not entirely + OPK. I'll be POAS in about ten days anyway.
#69 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 08:36 AM

Well, I'm probably out of the running, my temps dropped today. This will be our last month charting, I just can't take the disappointments. 18 months of trying... when God wants it to happen, it'll happen... so MAYBE my temp will come back up. I'll talk to my Midwife at my december appointment about our troubles getting pregnant. I bet once i stop wanting it to happen, it'll happen.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c22c3
#70 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 09:20 AM

I tested yesterday afternoon and got a "maybe". a very faint, within the time-limit line. I tested this morning and if possible it's even fainter? My husband thinks i'm seeing things. I'm 10 DPO and at least I've gone past my usual 8 day LP.

Michelle ~
Mama to ~ Finnegan(10/06) ~ Samuel (7/08) ~ Henry (2/11) ~ He's here! joy.gif Baxter (11/12)

#71 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 10:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
Thoughts on testing at 10dpo?
Tara - 10dpo is a little early. I did break down and test this morning when I saw my high temp but I would have been shocked to get a BFP this early.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunebugsMom View Post
well I tested yesterday and today (only 8 and 9 dpo) and of course got BFN. I am hopeless. I do have really sore bbs this month, though, and I'm quite tired. Still keeping my fingers crossed.
JunebugsMom - It is still VERY early for you. Don't be discouraged!

Quote:
Originally Posted by finnegansmom View Post
I tested yesterday afternoon and got a "maybe". a very faint, within the time-limit line. I tested this morning and if possible it's even fainter? My husband thinks i'm seeing things. I'm 10 DPO and at least I've gone past my usual 8 day LP.
finnegansmom - 10DPO is early. I am sure the line will get darker in another day or 2 :

Quote:
Originally Posted by apecaut View Post
I started taking EPO this past cycle. So should I stop taking it now that I have already ovulated? I do already take a fish oil anyway.
apecaut - EPO shouldn't be taken after o. It causes uterine contractions that can prevent implantation.

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#72 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apecaut View Post
I started taking EPO this past cycle. So should I stop taking it now that I have already ovulated? I do already take a fish oil anyway.
Yeah I would stop taking it. I can't take fish oil myself - I'm a vegetarian, so I still with the Flax oil pills.

I am confused. My temp dipped a tiny bit today, but it's still higher than the last dip. What's going on? Do you think I still O'd?

I took my temp again a few min later (but standing up and awake and it went up from 97.27 to 97.59. I recorded the lower temp, though.

My only explanation is that the temperature in my apartment was 3 degrees colder than the mornings prior because I turned OFF the A/C but didn't turn ON the heat yet (it's getting unseasonably cold here in the mornings). :

-
#73 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 01:13 PM

Carlin and Finn......We are right about with you today makes 10dpo........I have a plethera of hpt's but half of me wants to wait until Nov 6th like were suppose to........

: DD 8/29/08 and twin boys 11/3/09
#74 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 01:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
I took my temp again a few min later (but standing up and awake and it went up from 97.27 to 97.59. I recorded the lower temp, though.

My only explanation is that the temperature in my apartment was 3 degrees colder than the mornings prior because I turned OFF the A/C but didn't turn ON the heat yet (it's getting unseasonably cold here in the mornings). :
luna - I too would go with the first temp. Once you are up moving around it isn't as accurate. The temp change in your apartment can make a difference. We have our heat turned on already because it gets chilly at night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalpel View Post
Carlin and Finn......We are right about with you today makes 10dpo........I have a plethera of hpt's but half of me wants to wait until Nov 6th like were suppose to........
Scalpel - I am 10dpo today too and got a BFN. My temp is still up though so I am not giving up hope yet I will probably test again Sunday if my temp is still up.

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#75 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine4004 View Post
luna - I too would go with the first temp. Once you are up moving around it isn't as accurate. The temp change in your apartment can make a difference. We have our heat turned on already because it gets chilly at night.

Scalpel - I am 10dpo today too and got a BFN. My temp is still up though so I am not giving up hope yet I will probably test again Sunday if my temp is still up.
Okay yeah and it seems as long as my temp is at least 97.47 I'll get the crosshairs (am I the only pathetic person who puts in fake temps to see what it will take to get crosshairs?). Anyway, I will definitely turn the heat on tonight so it will come on if it gets below 70.

10dpo is still pretty early. Hang in there - your chart is looking REALLY good!!!!!

-
#76 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 02:15 PM

Mentioned: 30 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
what is epo?
I take alot of fish oil...6 grams a day...for my psoriasis and depression...

Still no AF! will test tomorrow at 14dpo (assumed ovulation, that is)!

Aimee, mom to Mirah b. 08/09/08
and my angel, Nico, , lost to us at 19 weeks gestation, 12/27/12
#77 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
Okay yeah and it seems as long as my temp is at least 97.47 I'll get the crosshairs (am I the only pathetic person who puts in fake temps to see what it will take to get crosshairs?). Anyway, I will definitely turn the heat on tonight so it will come on if it gets below 70.

10dpo is still pretty early. Hang in there - your chart is looking REALLY good!!!!!
Nope - I too put in fake temps and I am sure we are not alone.

Thanks! I think my chart looks good to but I am not getting too much false hope yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiowave View Post
what is epo?
I take alot of fish oil...6 grams a day...for my psoriasis and depression...

Still no AF! will test tomorrow at 14dpo (assumed ovulation, that is)!
EPO is Evening Primrose Oil. It is supposed to help with EWCM. I will be eager to find out the results of testing. I will have to make sure to log-on tomorrow. I am not on as much during the weekends as I am during the week. I sit at a computer for my job so it is easy access for mental breaks from work.

#78 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine4004 View Post
Nope - I too put in fake temps and I am sure we are not alone.

Thanks! I think my chart looks good to but I am not getting too much false hope yet.
Well I'll have false hope FOR you, because I just have a feeling! :

Quote:
I sit at a computer for my job so it is easy access for mental breaks from work.
Mwuhaha. Same here. Do you notice it affecting your eyesight? I am in front of the comp ALL day, 5 days a week, plus whenever I go on at home. And I commute 70 miles per day, so when I drive back & forth sometimes I notice it's hard for me to focus in the distance after watching the screen all day. But I'm also nearsighted, wear contact lenses, and have eye sensitivity to bright sunlight.

-
#79 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 03:29 PM

My LPs have been only 8 days so when no AF yesterday I was techinically "late"... LOL... so I totally test-binged with every stick in site. I've hid the tests and wrappers from my husband - he thinks I'm nuts.
A few BFNs a few maybe somethings? I did get an almost + though on my OPK.
All so inclusive. At least no AF yet. I would love a glass of wine tonight but I'll wait until I know (BFN) for sure--
Tomorrow is another day! ;-)

Michelle ~
Mama to ~ Finnegan(10/06) ~ Samuel (7/08) ~ Henry (2/11) ~ He's here! joy.gif Baxter (11/12)

#80 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 04:36 PM

I ended up not testing this morning b/c dh didn't come to bed until 6am and when he did, it woke me up and I went potty...didn't feel that 2 hours would be concentrated enough especially since I was sleeping..guess I'll just try and remember in the morning. Boobs still really really sore and now I have some cramping so we'll see.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#81 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 05:37 PM

Thanks Rachel

I got another BFN this morning. Even though it's only 10dpo, I'm not feeling very hopeful. It really feels like pms and not pg.
#82 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 05:49 PM

Well I got discouraged this morning when I woke up to 2 big zits! LOL I guess I should be happy that it wasn't AF but I just have a feeling that those 2 new friends of mine are a sign that it didn't happen this month!

I am still getting some major cramping. Hard to tell what that is about. My OB seems to just think that I have a "senstitive uterus" and that is why I cramp throughout my 2WW. Whatever! LOL

Still hoping AF stays far far away! I am also still going to try to hold off on testing until Nov 6! It's going to take some serious will power!
#83 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 09:42 PM

Hi guys, I'm new here, so I appologize in advance if I do something wrong.

So I was wondering, why do you stop taking EPO after you O? I just started it this month, along with Vitex, B6, and RRL tea. Do I need to stop any of those, too. I'm DPO 3 according to FF (though I think I'm just DPO 1) but I have short LPs.

Thanks for the info.
#84 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 09:52 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahinsf View Post
Hi guys, I'm new here, so I appologize in advance if I do something wrong.

So I was wondering, why do you stop taking EPO after you O? I just started it this month, along with Vitex, B6, and RRL tea. Do I need to stop any of those, too. I'm DPO 3 according to FF (though I think I'm just DPO 1) but I have short LPs.

Thanks for the info.
Welcome I hope your stay is short and sweet.
EPO after O is not recommended because it causes uterine contractions and can inhibit implantation.
#85 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 09:59 PM

I tested this morning at 9-10DPO and of course got a BFN. seriously- there wasn't even an evap line to give me false hopes. Nada. 1 line. It was with a FRER.

it kinda sucked, but it's still really early isn't it? I've been feeling car-sick like queasy for the last 3 days. If I'm not pg I'd like to know what's wrong with me because it doesn't feel intense enough to be the flu.
#86 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 10:01 PM

Ah, I finally find the women who will be happy obsess with me. Dh is usually a good conversation partner but he's leaving town tomorrow for like days 11-13 dpo. Doesn't he know that's prime early testing territory?!?

So, I'm trying to decide whether its worth wasting the $ on a pg test tomorrow before Dh leaves town. O'd around Oct 23/24 so I'm like 11dpo tomorrow. Too early?

Only symptoms are sore nipples while nursing, maybe. I've just been attributing it to Ds getting five teeth in at once: three canines and two molars. : He can be a little rough when his gums hurt. Then it occured to me, that this could be what people describe as the sore breast part. Its obviously not something I regularly experience. Whew, this sucks!
#87 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsCelticQueen View Post
Welcome I hope your stay is short and sweet.
EPO after O is not recommended because it causes uterine contractions and can inhibit implantation.
Thanks. I will stop taking that until AF shows again.
#88 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 10:10 PM

Valian~~I'll be 11dpo tomorrow too. You can test with me if you want, since your DH will be OOT! I tested today and BFN but it's definitely early to take it too seriously. I don't feel AF is on the way. I'm not feeling typical AF symptoms. In fact, almost all of my pg symptoms have disappeared as well with the exception of the fatique. Anyway, I'll be thinking of you!
#89 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
Valian~~I'll be 11dpo tomorrow too. You can test with me if you want, since your DH will be OOT! I tested today and BFN but it's definitely early to take it too seriously. I don't feel AF is on the way. I'm not feeling typical AF symptoms. In fact, almost all of my pg symptoms have disappeared as well with the exception of the fatique. Anyway, I'll be thinking of you!
I will be at 11DPO (most likely, if anything, it will 10.5DPO) tomorrow too. I second you on the feeling that AF isn't on the way. The main giveaway for me is that usually around this time in my cycle, I am *extremely* weepy and will cry at the drop of the hat and well... I haven't felt like that at ALL, not even at the BFN this morning. Weird.
#90 of 304 Old 11-02-2007, 11:18 PM

Thanks for responding MissWorld and TaraRae82 I'll join in the testing party too. We'll be a triple threat--look out all you hpt. We're coming tomorrow, and we want answers!

Whew, that feels a little better. Like a plan of action where before I was feeling really unsure about this.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page