Any early Nov testing 2wwers? - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 304 Old 11-04-2007, 12:15 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Mom2Lex&Cay - sounds like congrats are in order!!!

Well, FF finally gave me the crosshairs! Problem is, I have several temps above the coverline in the *pre-ovulation* phase. I must admit that early on in the cycle I had problems with thermometers (had to use 3 dif ones this cycle b/c one died - brand new - and had an interim non-basal till I got the new basal therm). I was also really stressed out, and woke up a little late a couple of times, so that could have made some of my temps higher than they should have been.

Anywho, I still have a strong feeling that the O date it gave me is correct. Just in case, I will keep trying to DTD with my husband at least every other day for awhile to cover our bases. If my temp hadn't gone up today, I would have bought some more OPKs, but I don't think it's worth all the money now since there's a good chance we're past that.

-
#122 of 304 Old 11-04-2007, 12:38 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hi all. I am 8 days past O. I feel "normal". I don't think this is my month to conceive. I am somehow at peace with the journey these days. I see it now like any project or desire- I see the goal, parenthood-baby- and now we are working on it. Don't things always take their time! Peace. I had a feeling today that we will conceive in January which would actually be great in some ways- cause then I may be done with braces (3 weeks into a year treatment) before I give birth! And then we'd have a Scorpio baby- which is one of my favorite signs! Well, whenever it happens will be cool.
It is exciting for all of us that we have babies in our near future!!!
#123 of 304 Old 11-04-2007, 12:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie2 View Post
Thanks for welcoming me apecaut! I am new to this, but I thought I would join in on the 2 week wait. Yes, the hsg test is when they inject dye into your tubes to check to see if there are any blockages. The results were good, no blockages. The doctor said my chances of getting pregnant may be higher right after I take the test.... Needless to say, I am hopeful this time around....
My Grandmother's tubes were blocked and they didn't know it back then (early 1950's) and they were doing some test to find out what was wrong and the test cleared her tubes! She got pg right away and had 4 children of her own over about 7 years. GL!
#124 of 304 Old 11-04-2007, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie34 View Post
Hi all. I am 8 days past O. I feel "normal". I don't think this is my month to conceive. I am somehow at peace with the journey these days. I see it now like any project or desire- I see the goal, parenthood-baby- and now we are working on it. Don't things always take their time! Peace. I had a feeling today that we will conceive in January which would actually be great in some ways- cause then I may be done with braces (3 weeks into a year treatment) before I give birth! And then we'd have a Scorpio baby- which is one of my favorite signs! Well, whenever it happens will be cool.
It is exciting for all of us that we have babies in our near future!!!
I'm there with you, Katie. I think that's probably the best mindset, otherwise it's just too frustrating. I'm only DPO3, but I have no feeling of anything being different. This 2WW, for me, is just about making it to 2 weeks before AF arrives. One step at a time, I guess. Make sure I can keep that LP going before I send a fertilized egg in there.

On the other hand, though some of my best friends ever have been Scorpios, I don't know if I could handle one as a parent, I know too well what my friends were like
#125 of 304 Old 11-04-2007, 01:44 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hi Sarah- glad to hear there are others feeling similarly. I love Scoripio's- I am a Pisces with Scorpio rising, and my man is a Scoripio- I love their passionate nature! but I will be happy with any healthy baby made out of me and my man's love!!!
#126 of 304 Old 11-04-2007, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
My Grandmother's tubes were blocked and they didn't know it back then (early 1950's) and they were doing some test to find out what was wrong and the test cleared her tubes! She got pg right away and had 4 children of her own over about 7 years. GL!
Tara

Thanks for your encouraging words and sharing the story about your grandmother. I noticed you are 12 dpo today! Will you be testing today?
I am 10 dpo and trying to hold out until atleast 13 dpo. I have no tests in the house and I am trying to keep it that way.
#127 of 304 Old 11-04-2007, 03:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyRochelle View Post
On the plus side, once I become a midwife, I'm sure I'll be able to give pre-conception and fertility counseling just from all the things I've learned. It's crazy how in the dark I was about so much before.
Knowledge is always a good thing!

Sorry AF showed for you radiowave.

Katie, I hope you get your Scorpio baby! If Jan is a good month for you then it will probably happen then, good luck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahinsf View Post
Make sure I can keep that LP going before I send a fertilized egg in there.
This is me too, Sarah. My last LP was 10 days and I would like a longer one. I'm only 7dpo and I've started feeling some slight cramping going on. I'm worried AF is on the way, making my LP even shorter! I hope it holds out a little more time. :

*formerly apecaut*, Mom to A, Calliope (stillborn 40 weeks 6/22/07), A and O
#128 of 304 Old 11-04-2007, 03:44 PM

11ishDPO and BFN with $store HPT today. Still holding out hope as I still don't feel PMS-y. We'll see how it goes.

Radiowave sorry AF showed. Better luck for you next month. :
#129 of 304 Old 11-04-2007, 04:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadie2 View Post
Tara

Thanks for your encouraging words and sharing the story about your grandmother. I noticed you are 12 dpo today! Will you be testing today?
I am 10 dpo and trying to hold out until atleast 13 dpo. I have no tests in the house and I am trying to keep it that way.
You're very welcome. I always feel better if I know someone else has the same experience with a positive outcome.

Yes, I'm 12dpo! That's 2-3 days longer than my previous LP's! YAY! I might test tomorrow again. I bought a 3 pk of FRER at the advice of my BFF/Doula. I've tested 3 days in a row (10, 11, 12dpo) with Equate at the advice of POAS.com and got all BFN's. I'm so hoping that maybe I got a bad batch and I'll get some sort of a faint BFP with FRER. A girl can hope, right?

At this point, I really feel like I could be pg. I'm hoping that my longer LP isn't just my body evening out after BC but is actually because I'm pg. This is my 3rd post-BC cycle, 2nd TTC cycle. I really expected AF to show today but it really doesn't feel like it's coming.
#130 of 304 Old 11-04-2007, 04:42 PM

Can I join in?

I am 4-5 dpo and most likely not pregnant - :

But - it's our own fault. We weren't supposed to be trying, but the mood hit and voila~! So, I'm pretty sure I O'd about 2 days later, based on CF and nipple pain while nursing, but I haven't been charting. So, although I'm bummed that this is probably not the cycle for us, DH has given the go ahead for us to try for real in the coming cycles

So, I'll keep holding out hope that the crampiness I'm feeling doesn't mean that AF is on her way, but instead that Dd is going to have a late July sibling.

If AF is on the way, that will mean I really have developed a short LP, so I may start taking Vitex at that point. I took it the cycle I conceived with my daughter, which was our first trying, so we'll see.

Babydust to all of you!

Sarah photosmile2.gif, 29 - married and entirely love.gif with DH geek.gif. Mama to our one and only amazing Adeline joy.gif 11.05  Forever holding 4 brokenheart.gifs .

#131 of 304 Old 11-04-2007, 05:12 PM - Thread Starter

radiowave: Sorry AF found you.

Welcome Sarah.

I have my fingers crossed for you Tara.

Who is joining me and Carlin for the POAS party on Tuesday?
#132 of 304 Old 11-04-2007, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsCelticQueen View Post
JunebugsMom: Congrats!

radiowave: Sorry AF found you.

Welcome Sarah.

I have my fingers crossed for you Tara.

Who is joining me and Carlin for the POAS party on Tuesday?
I might be joining you on Tues! We'll see how tomorrow goes.
#133 of 304 Old 11-04-2007, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by apecaut View Post
This is me too, Sarah. My last LP was 10 days and I would like a longer one. I'm only 7dpo and I've started feeling some slight cramping going on. I'm worried AF is on the way, making my LP even shorter! I hope it holds out a little more time. :
It's nice to know that others are in the same situation. Let's hope the cramping if for another reason, not AF. : for longer LPs!
#134 of 304 Old 11-04-2007, 06:40 PM

Hi All,

Well, AF came for an early visit a couple of days ago (sigh), at least I didn't have to waste money on a hpt. I'm on cd 3, so perhaps I'll be testing with some of you next month. Good luck everyone!
#135 of 304 Old 11-04-2007, 07:08 PM

My plan is to test on Tuesday!

Unless I get a wonderful visit from AF. I ma having some cramping in my back and just generally feeling b*!chy so I am not sure I will make it until Tue!

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!
#136 of 304 Old 11-04-2007, 07:57 PM

Awww...I'm sorry AF has come to visit so many. I was hoping we'd have posts filled with BFPs!

Got a clear today, at 10dpo, so I think it's safe to stop testing. Now hoping for sticky dust!
#137 of 304 Old 11-04-2007, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mom2Lex&Cay View Post
Awww...I'm sorry AF has come to visit so many. I was hoping we'd have posts filled with BFPs!

Got a clear today, at 10dpo, so I think it's safe to stop testing. Now hoping for sticky dust!
Congrats!!! Sticky Dust for you!!!
#138 of 304 Old 11-04-2007, 10:32 PM

Catemom Sorry AF showed up, Good Luck on this coming cycle!

Mom2Lex&Cay to you - Congratulations!

And here's hoping for 's for the Tuesday Testers

I've been peeing up a storm tonight, but it's probably just actually being well hydrated for once.

- Sarah

Sarah photosmile2.gif, 29 - married and entirely love.gif with DH geek.gif. Mama to our one and only amazing Adeline joy.gif 11.05  Forever holding 4 brokenheart.gifs .

#139 of 304 Old 11-05-2007, 01:15 AM

sarahcecile That was actually my first clue (peeing a lot), but I figured perhaps it was the tea before bed or something. Didn't have that problem until later with my girls.

Fingers crossed for ya and anyone else with an upcoming test!!! Hope we can add some more BFPs!!!
#140 of 304 Old 11-05-2007, 02:24 AM - Thread Starter

Mom2Lex&Cay: Congrats.

I've been having af like cramps all evening, they could be just gas cramps from all the dairy I've had the past 24 hours. I'm waiting to see what tomorrow brings.
#141 of 304 Old 11-05-2007, 10:21 AM

JohnsCelticQueen - are you up yet? I'm anxious to see your results. There are soooo many BFPs in the last couple of weeks it seems.

I am trying to keep my hopes up without actually expecting anything (pun intended ). My temp went down a very very tiny amount, but it is still a high temp, so we'll see. I will be testing on Veteran's Day with my testing buddy, countrybound.

Oh, and my cervix went back up *really high* (can barely reach it) and is completely closed now.

-
#142 of 304 Old 11-05-2007, 10:28 AM

Well, I guess I'm still in the game, but sure what my body is doing this month. Yesterday was a huge temp drop, I figured AF would be here this morning, then it goes back up to 98.0.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c22c3
#143 of 304 Old 11-05-2007, 10:36 AM

^ That *could* be an implantation dip. I was just looking some other charts on FF and I saw a chart that didn't have an implantation dip until CD 23 or so. Though not everyone gets those dips, but since it went back up, who knows!

-
#144 of 304 Old 11-05-2007, 11:04 AM

I got a faint line on a FRER on Saturday (11dpo) with FMU but didn't trust it and therefore pretty much ignored it. Yesterday I tested with a digital and here is what I saw. Picture

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#145 of 304 Old 11-05-2007, 11:20 AM

Wow, this thread really took off--I haven't been getting the e-mail notices from MDC for some reason, so I hadn't realised how much I was missing.

I'm still waiting until Nov 7th to test, but I'm 99% certain I'm not PG, cause I have all my normal PMS symptoms--cramping, spotting, sore bbs, and majorly bad skin. So not fair, never had bad skin on the pill, but now that I'm no longer using hormonal birth control, my skin seems to get worse with every cycle. This cycle is about the worst my skin has been since I was a teenager I think, and that was many years ago! Anyway, I think AF will show up right on time, I'm pretty certain I'm not pg.

I ordered a bunch of fertility strips off the internet. Next month I'm going to try those, see if we can have some better luck. This was out 5th month TTC.
#146 of 304 Old 11-05-2007, 11:49 AM

Well, another BFN this morning with a FRER. Not even a make-believe line to squint at. White as snow on the test side. Grr. 13dpo with previous LP's of 9-10 days. My temp shot up today though! It's a pretty high temp for me! Let's hope it stays that way and it's not just a final stand before AF arrives. :
#147 of 304 Old 11-05-2007, 12:30 PM

Sunshine4004- Yay!!! Congrats to you!

TaraRae82- How frustrating! Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!!
#148 of 304 Old 11-05-2007, 01:12 PM

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alison View Post
Wow, this thread really took off--I haven't been getting the e-mail notices from MDC for some reason, so I hadn't realised how much I was missing.
I totally didn't realize how much it took off either. I've been far to busy this past week. I'm hoping that since I pretty much forgot that I'll test tomorrow to a BFP and we'll get the house we put an offer in on!

Cramping, slight nausea, My camel like bladder is having me pee constantly and really tired. And TMI, some goopy, stringy CM.

Testing tomorrow and what I figure is 14 DPO :

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30****35***40**

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
#149 of 304 Old 11-05-2007, 02:04 PM

Congrats Sunshine!!!!! : for a sticky one!!!

Still waiting for AF. I'm terribly irritable. Being a very big smart ass to my husband. I've had sore boobs for 9 days now which I don't think it fair at all. I rarely ever ever ever had sore boobs before I was ttc (once in all the years I can remember). My cervix has dropped on down though and still have watery cm. Just not feeling like this is the month at all.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#150 of 304 Old 11-05-2007, 02:37 PM - Thread Starter

Congrats Sunshine.
Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
JohnsCelticQueen - are you up yet? I'm anxious to see your results. There are soooo many BFPs in the last couple of weeks it seems.
I'm up now. I didn't test this morning because I'm not feeling well, I had a terrible sore throat all day yesterday and I've had a stuffy nose with post nasal drip as well. I didn't sleep very well we because I couldn't get comfortable, my hips and lower back were killing me and I had gas cramps from hell. I'm still not sure what to think. With all the cramps I expected me temp to drop this morning but it stayed at 97.98. I'm nuts and keep thinking to myself that this cycles temps look so different from last cycle. If my temp is promising tomorrow I will be testing, I'm debating on picking up some equate test on my way home from class tonight since the only test I have in the house is a $tree test.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page