Any early Nov testing 2wwers? - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 10-29-2007, 12:18 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm 5 dpo (cd 25), any fellow 2wwers out there? I need someone to share my obsessing with.

:BFPs:
JunebugsMom
Mom2Lex&Cay
Sunshine4004
finnegansmom
brymommy
AnneCordelia
apecaut
countrybound
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-29-2007, 01:19 AM

me! I'm also 5dpo. I should really wait until 14 dpo (Nov 6), but I almost always start testing around 10 dpo

One minute I'm convinced that this is our month and the next minute I'm convinced that it's definitely not.:
Old 10-29-2007, 01:38 AM

I plan on testing after Nov. 1st. AF would be coming sometime from the 1st-6th so we'll see how long I can hold off! 2ww stinks!

Jessica- mom to four boys ,, midwife
Old 10-29-2007, 01:50 AM

I'm 4dpo right now and hope to test around Nov. 10th or so.

So...why the heck does my right boob feel so tender? Tonight while I was at work, I bumped it up against a few things and a few people bumped up against me and it's not intense pain but just tenderness. I don't want sore boobs for 10 days. Agh. Wasn't vitex suppposed to help this (not even common for me until the past few months) pms symptom.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

Old 10-29-2007, 01:52 AM

I'm 3 dpo, so right behind ya. I also can hardly contain myself and start testing about 10 dpo. Got my stack of tests waiting and practically calling my name. *L* This has been our first go at TTC our 3rd, so we'll see!
Old 10-29-2007, 02:02 AM

I'm with yall too. 4-5 DPO. The wait seems endless. I will probably start testing on Nov 5th, at around 11-12DPO, maaaaaybe Nov 4th if I'm feeling impatient. 1 week.... good thing I have midterms at school this week. It will make it go by a lot faster.

JuneBugsMom I definitely feel you on the whole feeling of one minute being convinced and the next... ugh. Waiting sucks, period... what an appropriate way to end that sentence, haha.
Old 10-29-2007, 10:53 AM

I am 7DPO now and am hoping I can wait until Nov. 8th to test (DH's 39th b-day) but we will see. If I get symptoms or am late I am testing right away for early intervention with my hx of m/c. Ahhhhhh this part sucks when you know timing was good and the stars seem to fall in a line!

LAURA mama to Emory (10/12/09) wife to DH missing & older sis 10/13/69-12/19/07 w/1 : & 3 :
Old 10-29-2007, 11:34 AM

Me me me!!! I'm obsessing and at first I wasn't feeling very positive! I started having symptoms on Sat that are odd for my cycle (nausea, cramping, 2nd thermal shift, fatigue). 6dpo for me and trying to wait until 11dpo to test. If AF is going to show, it should be that day or the next.
Old 10-29-2007, 11:55 AM

JohnsCelticQueen - You and I are cycle buddies for our dpo at least. I o'ed much later than you though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunebugsMom View Post
One minute I'm convinced that this is our month and the next minute I'm convinced that it's definitely not.:
JunebugsMom - I am doing the same thing. I think it is my hopefully versus realistic sides doing battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissWorld View Post
I will probably start testing on Nov 5th, at around 11-12DPO, maaaaaybe Nov 4th if I'm feeling impatient.
MissWorld - Exactly the same here. We are the same dpo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wanting2BaMom View Post
Ahhhhhh this part sucks when you know timing was good and the stars seem to fall in a line!
Wanting2BaMom - Yes it definitely does suck to know everything can be ideal (timing, CM, etc.) and a BFP is still no guarentee.

I am happy to hang out here until the weekend! : for all of us!!!

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
Old 10-29-2007, 12:58 PM

I will (hopefully) be ovulating in the next few days, so I'll be an early-mid Nov 2WWaiter. Good luck everyone!

-
Old 10-29-2007, 01:41 PM

I'm 6DPO. I would love to get a BFP but I'm really hoping to have a longer-than-8-day LP - like it has been the last 2 months. If my LP is 10 days (or more) this month I will be happy!

Michelle, Mama to ~ F (10/06) ~ S (7/08) ~ H (2/11) ~ B (11/12)
Expecting a surprise (5/15)
Old 10-29-2007, 01:50 PM

I don't know exactly what DPO I am right now but I am definitely in the 2WW. I think it is day 6 but I wasn't charting or anything so I don't know for sure!

We have been TTC for 9 mo now so I am really going to try not to read too much into any symptoms for the next 2 weeks. Don't want to get my hopes up!

I will be testing around Nov. 6! I am going to force myself to hold off for that long! LOL
Old 10-29-2007, 05:06 PM

Hi,

I'm either 6 or 7 DPO and am starting to get a little excited since I'm feeling kind of different this cycle. We'll see, I think I'll test by the 5th or 6th if AF doesn't arrive in the meantime.
Old 10-29-2007, 05:07 PM

We will have a lot of testing this coming weekend!!! Hoping for many BFPs!

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
Old 10-29-2007, 05:29 PM

Junesbug- Im with you, testing on Nov 6th!!!!! Counting the days down becomes excruicating!!!

: DD 8/29/08 and twin boys 11/3/09
Old 10-29-2007, 06:03 PM

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TayTaysMama View Post
I don't know exactly what DPO I am right now but I am definitely in the 2WW. I think it is day 6 but I wasn't charting or anything so I don't know for sure!

We have been TTC for 9 mo now so I am really going to try not to read too much into any symptoms for the next 2 weeks. Don't want to get my hopes up!

I will be testing around Nov. 6! I am going to force myself to hold off for that long! LOL
Ohhh this is me exactly. I don't chart but pretty sure I'm 6DPO... I've also been TTC for some time. Although this time I'm postive I'm pregnant.

Definately would like to hold out until Nov 6 but I highly doubt it... I thought hmmm Maybe test today and every second day until I get that BFP!

Mom to two beautiful girls and  ****5****10****15****20****25****30****35******

Come check out MDC's Updated User Agreement  
Old 10-29-2007, 06:03 PM - Thread Starter

I'm happy to see that quite a few of us are the same dpo. I'm happy to have almost 1 week of this waiting over. I'm going to try and hold of testing until AF is due, which would be the 5th. I only have one test in the house , its a $ store test though and I've read a few threads recently that some mamas have been having problems with them being duds.
At 6dpo is it to early for me to be having symptoms? I know alot of them if just me obsessing but here there are:
Strange cramping (For a few days I wasn't sure I had o'ed because of the strange cramping)
Extremely Tired
Boobs tingly and tender (different feeling from my normal pms tenderness)
Inner part of my armpits feel tender and bruised (possible pg symptoms)
Frequent bathroom trips
Absence of my normal pms craving for anything sweet

I woke up this morning feeling very nauseated and tried to calm to urge to throw up. : I'm not sure if this is just me coming down with something or a symptom.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:22 PM

Mentioned: 136 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
I think that I am about 10 dpo, but not sure-(if you want to take a look at my fertility friend chart ((1st month charting)) and tell me what dpo you think I am, go ahead)....I am forcing myself to wait to CD 27 which is Saturday, Nov. 3rd, unless AF shows up first...here's to lots of BFPs this weekend!!!

Aimee, mom to Mirah b. 08/09/08
and my angel, Nico, , lost to us at 19 weeks gestation, 12/27/12
Longing for our rainbow
Pregnant again after IVF, EDD July 6, 2015!
Old 10-29-2007, 06:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsCelticQueen View Post
I'm happy to see that quite a few of us are the same dpo. I'm happy to have almost 1 week of this waiting over. I'm going to try and hold of testing until AF is due, which would be the 5th. I only have one test in the house , its a $ store test though and I've read a few threads recently that some mamas have been having problems with them being duds.
At 6dpo is it to early for me to be having symptoms? I know alot of them if just me obsessing but here there are:
Strange cramping (For a few days I wasn't sure I had o'ed because of the strange cramping)
Extremely Tired
Boobs tingly and tender
Inner part of my armpits feel tender and bruised (can be a possible pg symptoms)
Spending alot of time in the bathroom between having to pee and the urge to throw up

I woke up this morning feeling very nauseated and tried to calm to urge to throw up. : I'm not sure if this is just me coming down with something or a symptom.

INTERESTING!

I'm 6 DPO and am having (for the last 24+ hours) weird, twingey cramps and super tingly (not super sore though) boobs. It's hard to note if I'm more tired than usual due to frequent all night nursing sessions but really on Saturday I could barely lift my head all day. I'm going to try to make it to the weekend without testing, but my AF is actually due thursday due to short LP.

Michelle, Mama to ~ F (10/06) ~ S (7/08) ~ H (2/11) ~ B (11/12)
Expecting a surprise (5/15)
Old 10-29-2007, 06:32 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by radiowave View Post
I think that I am about 10 dpo, but not sure-(if you want to take a look at my fertility friend chart ((1st month charting)) and tell me what dpo you think I am, go ahead)....I am forcing myself to wait to CD 27 which is Saturday, Nov. 3rd, unless AF shows up first...here's to lots of BFPs this weekend!!!
I'd say you are right. I'd put your O date at cd13.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
Me me me!!! I'm obsessing and at first I wasn't feeling very positive! I started having symptoms on Sat that are odd for my cycle (nausea, cramping, 2nd thermal shift, fatigue). 6dpo for me and trying to wait until 11dpo to test. If AF is going to show, it should be that day or the next.
Okay...what is "2nd thermal shift?" Just wondering!
Old 10-29-2007, 08:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsCelticQueen View Post
Extremely Tired
Boobs tingly and tender (different feeling from my normal pms tenderness)
Inner part of my armpits feel tender and bruised (possible pg symptoms)
Frequent bathroom trips

My boobs have been tender too and I hope it's not in my head. This morning though. I was laying in bed and I got these very intense little stabbing kind of pains and it lasted for about 5-10 min. Does this sound like implantation? Is 6DPO too early for that? If anything, the feeling was definitely new.... and it definitely too early for AF cramps.

Hope I'm not reading into anything that's not really there.
Old 10-29-2007, 09:21 PM

IF af doesn't show up I might test sometime this week. It's a big if though as I really doubt this was our month.

My FIL and his wife are coming to visit this weekend, and I really want to tell my MIL and my parents first as we are much closer to them :, so I'm seriously thinking of waiting until early next week if no af. I don't know if we could keep a secret if we find out before! On the other hand I don't know if I have the will power to wait.

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

Old 10-30-2007, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by joyfuldoula View Post
Okay...what is "2nd thermal shift?" Just wondering!
Just like when you O but it's typically when implantation happens. Temp dip lasting a single day and then a consistant rise during 2ww.

I'm thinking I'm going to go ahead and test at 10dpo (Fri). I'm having more symptoms as the days progress and feeling very postive! I sure hope it's not all in my head. BB's have become sore and nips very tender and raw feeling. Have had random sharp cramping and some nausea with food aversions (specifially seafood, deli meat, cream cheese). Craving salty stuff (normally have a terrible sweet tooth) and strawberry anything. I'm so exhausted today and I finally took a bath hoping to relax a little since I had no time for a nap. Hopefully I'll see a few more days of increasing temps to confirm a 2nd thermal shift. Think happy thoughts for me everyone! :
Old 10-30-2007, 03:47 AM

sounds like some promising "symptoms", ladies!
I've been tired, my moods are really up and down, and I'm very hungry and thirsty. My boobs are somewhat tender. BUT to be honest, I sometimes have all of these symptoms for yucky long 2-week pms! :
Old 10-30-2007, 08:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JunebugsMom View Post
sounds like some promising "symptoms", ladies!
I've been tired, my moods are really up and down, and I'm very hungry and thirsty. My boobs are somewhat tender. BUT to be honest, I sometimes have all of these symptoms for yucky long 2-week pms! :
Me too. But today, I have to say I have rapidly become queasy for no reason whatsoever. I would think it's too early but as I'm not really certain of the DPO, you never know... I haven't felt queasy until today and right now it's pretty bad. : It feels like I'm car sick, I keep sticking my head out the window. But it could be because I'm tired and because I might be hungry. So just trying *not* to read into anything too much. It'll only bring disappointment
Old 10-30-2007, 09:54 AM

I'm at 3dpo. Just waiting to see this month if my luteal phase is long enough and hopefully if it is, we'll be pregnant. My main goal this month was to lengthen my luteal phase (but pregnancy would be nice too!)
Old 10-30-2007, 04:36 PM - Thread Starter

I think I need to have myself commited. I'm starting to go nuts, I'm not letting myself test until next Tuesday. My newest symptom is CP feels really strange. I've been checking it for 3 months now and never had it felt low hard and closed this early before AF. I'm sure it's just me trying to read into things.
Old 10-30-2007, 05:53 PM

Can I join in? I'm going to test Nov 7th or later. That's when AF would normally be due. I don't know when I O'd this month, because we've been traveling around the UK for two weeks, and I just found it too difficult to keep track of anything. I'm pretty regular though, and we did manage to bd during what I think was my fertile window, so I'm going to test if AF doesn't show up on time. However, I'm not going to be disappointed this month, because I honestly am not expecting to be pg, what with all the flying and traveling, and lack of bd opportunities (we stayed in 8 different places in 13 nights, including one night in a camper with 7 people in it, and had DS with us 24/7, including some nights in our bed, since you can't demand two beds when you're sponging of relatives!).

So, I'm going to try to hold out til the 7th, and I have no idea how many dpo that would be!
Old 10-31-2007, 12:37 AM

hmmph. I have been really really irritable all day today so now I'm convinced that I just have bad pms. : I'm one of those people who is magically happy from the minute I conceive to the minute I give birth...

User Tag List