CM before ovulation question. - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#1 of 5 Old 10-29-2007, 02:03 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
For the last two days, my cm has been kind of weird. Part of it is clear and almost watery, part of it is white and creamy, and part of it is yellowish and only a tiny bit stretchy. No sign of EWCM yet, negative OPKs, and no detection with temps either, but my cervix is very high (almost unreachable). I can't reach enough of it to tell if it's more open now, though it's been partially open for a few days now. Is this possibly a prelude to EWCM and Ov? Last month I didn't have much EWCM, but it was earlier than this. In prior months (before TTC) it was fairly abundant at times.

-
#2 of 5 Old 10-29-2007, 02:16 PM

Sounds similar to me a couple days before o. My cervix is unreachable for 2-3 days around o too. I would probably suggest BDing every other day now for sure!

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#3 of 5 Old 10-29-2007, 02:19 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks for the input! Yeah we BD'd last night and two nights before that, and I plan on trying to get as much in as possible the next few days. Might make it harder to tell what is cm and what is his "stuff" though, but it's a trade-off I'll have to take.

-
#4 of 5 Old 10-29-2007, 05:03 PM - Thread Starter

Guess I keep bumping this at the wrong time... nobody else has replied.

-
#5 of 5 Old 10-30-2007, 11:05 AM - Thread Starter

Still no EWCM & negative OPKs, : but my cervix is HSO (I can't even reach it all the way today & could barely reach it the last two days). I'm really hoping my temperature takes a bigger dip tomorrow so I can possibly O. It would be good timing for the BD'ing we've done. Plus, if I ovulate any later I'm afraid my luteal phase won't be long enough. I am already 15 days from my "average" cycle length, and the last two cycles have been shorter than that (29 & 30 days).

-

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page