NOVEMBER TTC in our 20s - Page 13 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#361 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 05:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitticus View Post
I'm going off topic here...all this talk of siggy photos made me decide to post 3 in ours. No babies yet, we're workin' on that. Check 'em out!

I guess I'm still a kid at heart, b/c I like attention. Ooo Ooo Mr. Kotter!! Ooo Ooo!
Cute pics! I think it is great that you are on here! My DH would die before even reading a post on here. He let the TTC up to me to just give him the cue when to BD. He did like looking at my chart now and then and would ask how soon we can test but that is about the extent of his involvement.

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#362 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
Hey! How come you can include pics!!?? **Off to go work on putting pics in siggy**
You have to host the pics somewhere, like photobucket.

Get the direct link code from photobucket or whoever your host site is, then highlight the text in your siggy that you want linked and click the 'globe with a chain' button. Then paste the link into the box that pops up. And....viola!
#363 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 05:16 PM

www.imageshack.us is better

-
#364 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 05:18 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Hey! How come you can include pics!!?? **Off to go work on putting pics in siggy**
Add the pics like you added your chart.

Ugh... I've been on hold forever and then it just hung up on me. JERKS!

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#365 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
Yeah, I've just had a photobucket account FOREVER. I use it mainly for my home business.
#366 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 05:25 PM

Yeah, I use photobucket as well. I have hundreds of pics on there so I won't be changing anytime soon. Did it work??? I put a pic in....
#367 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I use photobucket as well. I have hundreds of pics on there so I won't be changing anytime soon. Did it work??? I put a pic in....
It surely did and don't call me Shirley.
Although you linked it to your entire album instead of just that one photo. So people can skim through all of your photos. Hope there's nothing private in there.

Nice pic. That's a cool runner BTW. Nifty idea. Y'all must be rich. Kidding.
#368 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 05:37 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Oh wow it did. You're so pretty, and your hubby is pretty hot too:

I gotta go down to the hospital. They won't give me my results over the phone. I live right down the street though so I'm walking.: My son is taking the longest nap ever! I hope he wakes up soon.

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#369 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitticus View Post
It surely did and don't call me Shirley.
Although you linked it to your entire album instead of just that one photo. So people can skim through all of your photos. Hope there's nothing private in there.

Nice pic. That's a cool runner BTW. Nifty idea. Y'all must be rich. Kidding.
Oops!! LOL Nothing private in there except my bach party pics!! LOL Guess I'll go change that link.

Thanks! Actually, I painted the runner by hand MYSELF! I'm very proud of it. It took me 10 hours.

ETA: Ok, I fixed it! The pics are smaller but they're by themselves now.
#370 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Thanks! Actually, I painted the runner by hand MYSELF! I'm very proud of it. It took me 10 hours.
Wow! That's impressive. I like it.

You're very beautiful. Love the eyes. You two make a cute pair.
#371 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrybound View Post
Oh wow it did. You're so pretty, and your hubby is pretty hot too:

I gotta go down to the hospital. They won't give me my results over the phone. I live right down the street though so I'm walking.: My son is taking the longest nap ever! I hope he wakes up soon.
Hehe, thanks....I'm rather fond of him.

Anxiously waiting to hear from you! Hoping to hear your levels are awesome!
#372 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 05:53 PM

I had to go & do photos in my siggy too.

I don't have any fancy wedding photos though :, b/c we ended up going to the Justice of the Peace (my fault... I got too stressed trying to plan a big wedding & changed my mind at the last minute).

You both are so gorgeous!

Can't wait to hear the results, CB!

-
#373 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 05:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
I had to go & do photos in my siggy too.

I don't have any fancy wedding photos though :, b/c we ended up going to the Justice of the Peace (my fault... I got too stressed trying to plan a big wedding & changed my mind at the last minute).

You both are so gorgeous!

Can't wait to hear the results, CB!
You are exactly how I pictured you!!!! Beautiful long dark hair, fair gorgeous skin, big eyes. I never picture anyone how they actually are!
#374 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 06:03 PM

Quote:
You are exactly how I pictured you!!!! Beautiful long dark hair, fair gorgeous skin, big eyes. I never picture anyone how they actually are!
LOL well thank you! The first pic is pretty recent too - like 3 months ago.
My hair is almost to my waist now - the longest it's ever been.

-
#375 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Tara - You are gorgeous! In the picture of you alone you look like you are a photo in a wedding magazine!!

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#376 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 06:06 PM

Quote:
I gotta go down to the hospital. They won't give me my results over the phone. I live right down the street though so I'm walking.:
Marelle - That is really annoying! I would be irritated.

#377 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine4004 View Post
Tara - You are gorgeous! In the picture of you alone you look like you are a photo in a wedding magazine!!
Haha! Thanks! My wedding photographers were AMAZING. I did a separate shoot with them back in July and they were all excited because I did "the eye makeup" as they called it. LOL

http://joshsolarphoto.instaproofs.com

Then click on "Tara & Ryan's Dress Trashing" at the very bottom of the page, if you're interested.
#378 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 06:25 PM

Quote:
Haha! Thanks! My wedding photographers were AMAZING. I did a separate shoot with them back in July and they were all excited because I did "the eye makeup" as they called it. LOL

http://joshsolarphoto.instaproofs.com

Then click on "Tara & Ryan's Dress Trashing" at the very bottom of the page, if you're interested.
Very cool! Thanks for sharing!! You reminded me of a dark haired Tara Reid in some of them.

#379 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 06:34 PM

I was going through photos trying to find some for our siggy. Found one of us on the motorcycle. She cries everytime she sees it because she's had to stop riding since we've been TTC, we both agreed it's too risky while we're TTC, especially since I went down three weeks ago by myself because of some idiot flying down the street. I thank the stars I was alone, because I almost ALWAYS used to have her on the back.

Bad Motor Scooter
#380 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 06:36 PM - Thread Starter

Oh my gosh was it cold outside. My ears are hurting. The wind was terrible. My poor son. At least I have a jogging stroller that has a moving shade to block wind and the sun.

Well obviously I'm back.
The tech was kinda stupid. She didn't give me my results over the phone because she thought it was just a regular pregnancy test. I told her on the phone I just wanted the BETA. : She then told me she could have given that to me over the phone, on Friday I need to tell her it's for that...ummmm I DID over the phone!

Oh so my #'s 155

normal range!

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#381 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 06:41 PM

Quote:
Oh my gosh was it called outside. My ears are hurting. The wind was terrible. My poor son. At least I have a jogging stroller that has a moving shade to block wind and the sun.

Well obviously I'm back.
The tech was kinda stupid. She didn't give me my results over the phone because she thought it was just a regular pregnancy test. I told her on the phone I just wanted the BETA. : She then told me she could have given that to me over the phone, on Friday I need to tell her it's for that...ummmm I DID over the phone!

Oh so my #'s 155

normal range!
Argh, I would be ticked at her! But glad to hear your #s are good!

-
#382 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 06:44 PM

Quote:
Oh my gosh was it called outside. My ears are hurting. The wind was terrible. My poor son. At least I have a jogging stroller that has a moving shade to block wind and the sun.

Well obviously I'm back.

Oh so my #'s 155

normal range!
HOORAY!!!
#383 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 07:17 PM

Just checking in...
5dpo and feeling super fine. Not crazy at all.

Had some acupuncture yesterday and it left me feeling really positive.

Hope you're all doing well

One gorgeous solstice babe 12/08, two smitten mothers - mothering consciously with conscience and compassion. Birth & Postnatal Doula. Student Midwife. Expecting #2 November '12.

#384 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MujerMamaMismo View Post
Just checking in...
5dpo and feeling super fine. Not crazy at all.

Had some acupuncture yesterday and it left me feeling really positive.

Hope you're all doing well
Ah, gotta love alternative medicine....always makes you feel better. Makes your whole body feel at peace. That reminds me....I'm way overdo to see my massage therapist.....and my stylist. Is that bad that my stylist is just as relaxing as a massage?? I love having my hair messed with AND I look great coming out!
#385 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 08:27 PM

Hey ladies!! I've been away so long, I've missed you all! I didn't bother reading through the many pages, but I did notice some new pregnant beauties since I left:

Xixstar (Karen) 27 PG with #2 11/03/07

Sunshine4004 28 PG with #1 11/03/07

Devilish_fetish 22 PG with #1 11/11/07

Countrybound 26 TTC#2 11/13/07

So, CONGRATULATIONS!!! AND SUPER STICKY VIBES FOR ALL!!!!

Not much is new with me, I'm still waiting to O. I took soy isoflavones from days 3-7 and I had some twinges from days 10 through 14, even some spotting, but no O!! Since then I have had some issues 'down there'. I've been sore, itchy and have had more spotting - I even bled after DTD 2 nites ago (something I haven't done since the very first time I DTD). So, I'm not sure if this is from the soy or just a coincidence. I think I had some more twinges today so I'm expecting to ovulate around cd 25/26 as usual. I hope I didn't mess up my system even more than it already is. Oh well. That's it for me

As, I said, I didn't bother reading through the pages, so I hope all is well with everyone. I'll try and catch up!

Mama to my charming little boy, born at home January '09
#386 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 09:50 PM

Quote:
Oh so my #'s 155

normal range!
So, what does that mean? What are they measuring? I've never gotten that far, as you can tell, and I haven't been around long enough to catch other discussions of the BETA (what does that stand for?).

Thanks
#387 of 645 Old 11-14-2007, 10:32 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahinsf View Post
So, what does that mean? What are they measuring? I've never gotten that far, as you can tell, and I haven't been around long enough to catch other discussions of the BETA (what does that stand for?).

Thanks
It's just the blood test. They check to make sure the HCG is doubling like it should. I have to go in again on Friday and get another blood draw.

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#388 of 645 Old 11-15-2007, 02:03 AM

Quote:
Other than checking hcg levels and testing for the Rh factor (both I understand are important so I won't argue those), why is it even needed???? To me, this sounds like another type of medical intervention that just isn't necessary.
honestly? I don't see the need either. I mean, yes *sometimes* there are situations that pop up where you may need to get your blood drawn, but most of the standard prenatal testing are pretty bogus on the grand scheme of things. If you don't want it, the don't consent to it. There are a bunch of women who UP and don't do any of the blood testing and they are almost always fine.

besides if it makes you that stressed, would it really be "the best" for your baby to have to deal with all of those unnecessary stress hormones?

If it makes you feel better, I won't be getting any testing next time around.
#389 of 645 Old 11-15-2007, 06:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian28 View Post
Hey ladies!! I've been away so long, I've missed you all! I didn't bother reading through the many pages, but I did notice some new pregnant beauties since I left:

Xixstar (Karen) 27 PG with #2 11/03/07

Sunshine4004 28 PG with #1 11/03/07

Devilish_fetish 22 PG with #1 11/11/07

Countrybound 26 TTC#2 11/13/07

So, CONGRATULATIONS!!! AND SUPER STICKY VIBES FOR ALL!!!!

Not much is new with me, I'm still waiting to O. I took soy isoflavones from days 3-7 and I had some twinges from days 10 through 14, even some spotting, but no O!! Since then I have had some issues 'down there'. I've been sore, itchy and have had more spotting - I even bled after DTD 2 nites ago (something I haven't done since the very first time I DTD). So, I'm not sure if this is from the soy or just a coincidence. I think I had some more twinges today so I'm expecting to ovulate around cd 25/26 as usual. I hope I didn't mess up my system even more than it already is. Oh well. That's it for me

As, I said, I didn't bother reading through the pages, so I hope all is well with everyone. I'll try and catch up!
maybe travel delays ovulation for you right now? I hope not!

hh2.gif

#390 of 645 Old 11-15-2007, 09:19 AM

Hey everyone - I really appreciate all the support you've given me! Sorry I don't have time (yet) to respond individually as I'm trying to get ready to leave for work - don't worry, I *do* have internet access there.

I don't know what's going on. I got another BFN this morning, with FMU - not even the faintest line. But I still have high temps, and absolutely no sign of AF. I woke up this morning really feeling pregnant. I woke up early b/c I couldn't hold my pee any longer lol, so I took my temp about 45 min early, but I used the temp adjuster on FF. My nipples are still very sore & tingly for like the 5th or more day in a row, and that's NOT normal for me. No cramping still, no spotting, creamy cm, and my cervix is still HFC. :

-

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page