NOVEMBER TTC in our 20s - Page 17 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#481 of 645 Old 11-18-2007, 08:22 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
^ Good luck, Witchygirl!

GAahhhhhhhh! Why won't my freaking period just START already???? I am still waiting for AF to come. No cramps... maybe Vitex took those away too? I run to the bathroom every once in awhile because I have this *TMI* sticky, leaking feeling like something warm has leaked all over my legs, but it's still just clear discharge. It has been like this for two or three days now. It's almost like AF has been replaced with clear discharge. ARghhh!!

-
#482 of 645 Old 11-18-2007, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by witchygrrl View Post
congrats Nic!!! and to those AF found.

I'm still in the game, looks like. I'm testing tomorrow.
Your chart looks great! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!
#483 of 645 Old 11-18-2007, 09:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
Your chart looks great! I'll be thinking about you tomorrow!
Thanks! I hope so. My temps aren't the highest, but I think 97.7 is where my body likes to be. I have one digital test left, so I'll be up early to give it a shot.

Luna, . I have no advice, only sympathy.

Come ponder with me about food!
#484 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 08:29 AM

my temp went back to 98.0, and I couldn't wait to test! It's a !!!!!!

Come ponder with me about food!
#485 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Congrats witchygrrl and nicmazzei!

''''

#486 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 10:23 AM

I am SO angry with my body right now. I need closure to this cycle. This is the first time in my life that I have really really wanted my period to just START.

-
#487 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 11:19 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
YAY!!!! Wow! This month has quite a bit of BFP's!!!!

WHO'S NEXT!

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#488 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 11:26 AM

DW tested last night (I know, I know, supposed to do it in the A.M.) and got a

Still going to test on turkey day because yesterday was only 8 DPO. We're still just so convinced she's PG. Over the weekend, more symptoms showed. Her bb's are even more swollen now and now veins are starting to show through and aeriolas (spelling?) are darkening.

*Sigh* We'll test on turkey day since AF is supposed to rear it's head the 23rd, give or take a day.
#489 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 12:26 PM
ACx

Monday Check in:
Name: Karli
Date: 11/19/07
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 153 (OMG, this is old)
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: Zilch
Testing: No symptoms to indicate I should even bother.
Thoughts: The husband is completely cleared to go to Iraq, and will get his ticket any day now. So I've got probably about two weeks to ovulate or we won't have another short until sometime between April-May. Bah. I'm making my OBGYN appointment 11/30 if I still haven't had a period.
#490 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 12:39 PM

Monday Check in
Name: Luna
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 37
Symptoms if they apply: sore nipples, no AF, no AF symptoms, leaky clear CM
Testing: negative
Thoughts:

-
#491 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 12:45 PM

CONGRATULATIONS WITCHYGRRL!!

Monday Check in
Name: Gillian
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 26
Symptoms if they apply: None really. I've been having some issues 'down there' (as I mentioned earlier). It feels sore and dry when bding, yet I've been having a lot of watery cm. I don't know, I think I'm broken. I should be ovulating today but I have had none of my usual twinges leading up to O. However, my temps have been getting lower which is a good sign that O is coming.
Testing: None
Thoughts: I'm feeling frustrated and sort of hopeless. I know it's 'only' my 6th cycle. But I just feel like something is wrong with me. I just don't know what to do to fix myself. Sorry to be such a downer.

Mama to my charming little boy, born at home January '09
#492 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 12:54 PM

Monday Check in:
Name:Sarah
Date: 11/19/19/07
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 8
Appointments: none
Symptoms if they apply: none
Testing: nope
Thoughts: still havent't gotten a feel for this cycle yet. DH has been super busy with work and other stuff and I feel like I've barely seen his the past couple weeks, so that doesn't bode so well since we're not really in synch. I'm hoping that our trip for Thanksgiving will give him the break and time for us to be together so that we're ready when I'm due to O after Thanksgiving. Of course, I'm also going to be stressed with writing final papers during that time, so maybe this won't be the best month. We'll see when we get closer to the date.

I'm still taking all of the vitamins, Vitex, EPP, B6, and RRLT. I also got some Pre-Seed, so we'll see how it goes. I can't believe we've been doing this since March and still nothing.: I never would have thought that it would take this long at my age.

Oh, and I'm trying to apply gentle pressure on DH to quit smoking. He's known he needs to for a while and has been slowly going through Alan Carr's book, but he hasn't been very good about it. This weekend, out of frustration , I pulled the "I'm making a ton of changes for our future baby, the only thing you have to do is quit smoking and you can't even do that" card on him. He read a few more chapters. I'm hoping he'll have stopped by New Years, but we'll see. I've gotten way more sensitive to the smell recently. I quit a year ago August, but the smell thing just caught up with me this fall.

Anyway, long post. Sorry.

Congratulations witchygirl!
#493 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian28 View Post

Monday Check in
Symptoms if they apply: None really. I've been having some issues 'down there' (as I mentioned earlier). It feels sore and dry when bding, yet I've been having a lot of watery cm. I don't know, I think I'm broken. I should be ovulating today but I have had none of my usual twinges leading up to O. However, my temps have been getting lower which is a good sign that O is coming.
Thoughts: I'm feeling frustrated and sort of hopeless. I know it's 'only' my 6th cycle. But I just feel like something is wrong with me. I just don't know what to do to fix myself. Sorry to be such a downer.
I am very sorry. I have just started our 6th cycle also, and we long cyclers know that means more than 6 months. I try to let it go but it's hard not counting days and months and cycles and temperatures. I strongly believe you are healthy though, I know paying attention to your body shows you all kinds of things : maybe your ovulation is just late because of travelling. I hope so!

acx I hope you get to o before he leaves. and I hope he comes back soon and safe.

hh2.gif

#494 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 01:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
I am SO angry with my body right now. I need closure to this cycle. This is the first time in my life that I have really really wanted my period to just START.
If it makes you feel any better at this point, at the end of my last cycle I had a huge temp drop and then another rise and then my period started the next day. Hang in there. Try not to stress to much because that won't help your body any.

Quote:
YAY!!! Many Congrats!

Monday Check in
Name: Tara
Where are you at in your cycle: CD10
Appointments: NA
Symptoms if they apply: No O pains yet.
Testing: OPK's 2x/day. They're getting slightly darker everyday so I know I'm nearing O.
Thoughts: I'm feeling really good about this cycle. I feel like I've learned so much about my body in the last 3 cycles that I really know what we're doing this time around. I'm confident in how we're going to time BD and with the Vitex, EPO, and decaf green tea I'm hoping to see an increase in fertile CM. DH and I DTD on Sat evening and again Sun morning and plan to BD everyday until we confirm O. I refuse to miss it!

Happy Monday to everyone!!!!! Here's to a fertile week!
#495 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 01:01 PM

Where are you at in your cycle: CD 2
Appointments: None. everything is good and I won't be seeing an OB/Gyn before early February.
Symptoms if they apply:
Testing:
Thoughts: trying to leave disappointment behind me. I bought more dandelion root tea, maybe the short lps really mean regularity is around the corner. also got me new rrl, yay!

sarahinsf: I think a break would be very good to make time for just the two of you. I really hope he quits smoking, it is just so bad for you. him and you.

hh2.gif

#496 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 01:04 PM

Quote:

Monday Check in
With your temps slowly declining, I'd say O is definitely close! Try to stay positive so your body doesn't get stressed. Stress can have awful affects on your body and definitely TTC. I can only imagine how stressful it must be to feel like your body is against you even if it is "only" cycle #6. Maybe this one will be "the one"! GL and many fertile wishes to you.
#497 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 01:12 PM

Monday Check in

Name
Whitticus and Fiancé

Date
11/19/07

Where are you at in your cycle?
CD 24 - 9 DPO

Appointments
None

Symptoms if they apply
*Takes deep breath*
Tender, swollen bbs; veins showing through bbs; aeriolas darkening; fatigue; occasional pains and twinges in abdomen; SEVERE mood swings; aversions to foods she once loved; nausea (usually PM); pressure in abdomen; frequent urinaton; no full on AF last month, only brown/pinkish light spotting for 3 days...I'm sure I'm forgetting something.

Testing
Tested yesterday at 8 DPO - BFN
Testing again on Turkey Day/12 DPO

Thoughts
I'm so tired of thinking. All the signs would definitely point to PG, but tested BFN. However, that was only 8 DPO.

HELLLLPPPPP!!!
#498 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 01:13 PM

Quote:
Off topic, I decorated for Christmas today!! I've got my Christmas music on and got everything out. It was fun.
Gillian - Good for you! Now I really feel behind schedule! I have not even started thinking about decorating and this coming weekend is when I normally put my first Christmas tree up. I normally decorate 2 - one in the living room and one in the rec room. This year I am unsure both will happen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceane View Post
I sometimes wondered whether the smoke in there could potentially hurt a bunch of cells IF I had one inside me... then I stopped myself.*sigh*
oceane - I think second-hand smoke so early in pregnancy would have no effect. Try not too worry so much over! :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicmazzei View Post
i caved in and tested today at 10 dpo and i got a BFP with a dollar tree, and FRER test!!!!!!
nicmazzei - : CONGRATS!!! :

oceane & A-Veg - Sorry AF found both of you. :

Quote:
witchygrrl - Yay!! That is awesome! Congrats! :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitticus View Post
Still going to test on turkey day because yesterday was only 8 DPO.
Whitticus - 8dpo is still very early. Don't be discouraged yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
DH and I DTD on Sat evening and again Sun morning and plan to BD everyday until we confirm O. I refuse to miss it!
Tara - Have fun

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#499 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 03:16 PM

Okay, I read online that you can make teas from Parsley or Ginger to bring on menstruation. I don't normally like tea, but I'll force myself to drink it if it will get something started. Anyone try these?

-
#500 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 03:24 PM

Congrats Witchygirl

Monday Check In

Where are you at in your cycle: 10 DPO CD 24
Symptoms if they apply: I'm pretty nauseas.
Testing: Tested this Morning, BFN, I'm waiting for Turkey Day now.
Thoughts: I'm really hoping this is our month. DH had Hernia Surgery so no BD till January. So If AF rears her ugly head, then I guess I'll be sideline support for you gals!

In love with the Hubs (6-03) & : Kookie Pookie Girl (c/s 5-05) & Bouncy Big Boy (vbac 2-07) & : Miss Cheeky Cheeks (hbac 11-08) 100*90* 100lbs = Las Vegas : Almost there!
#501 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 03:36 PM

Monday Check in:
Name: Jen

Where are you at in your cycle: CD 5

Symptoms if they apply: Still some spotting from AF

Testing: Just temping and going to start checking cervix position and fluid once the spotting stops

Thoughts: We just found out they moved my mom to the ICU so things may not be looking good for her. Any positive thoughts or prayers from those who pray would be so much appreciated. I really want to have my mom around when I'm pg the first time, among other things. This means I might have to be two states away from DH for most of this cycle but who knows... I'm very confused and sad right now, kind of at a loss as to what I should be doing.

Otherwise... hopeful for a new life to start this month.
#502 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by binkin View Post
Monday Check in:
Name: Jen

Where are you at in your cycle: CD 5

Symptoms if they apply: Still some spotting from AF

Testing: Just temping and going to start checking cervix position and fluid once the spotting stops

Thoughts: We just found out they moved my mom to the ICU so things may not be looking good for her. Any positive thoughts or prayers from those who pray would be so much appreciated. I really want to have my mom around when I'm pg the first time, among other things. This means I might have to be two states away from DH for most of this cycle but who knows... I'm very confused and sad right now, kind of at a loss as to what I should be doing.

Otherwise... hopeful for a new life to start this month.
positive thoughts for your mom!

hh2.gif

#503 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 05:17 PM

Monday Check in:
Name:Monique
Date: 11/19/19/07
Where are you at in your cycle: CD14
Appointments: none
Symptoms if they apply: nauseous as usual
Testing: nope
Thoughts: I took two ovulation test on Friday and Saturday and was O'ing for sure on those days. BD and I tried Saturday night and last night. We finally talked about it all and he is definitely on board with trying to conceive. I'm not going to press it but I'm just going to make sure we do it on fertile days for sure now. It's just strange that my cycle ranges from 29-31 days so I'm not sure if my calculated O days are correct. Oh well, I guess we'll just try again and see.

Book loverread.gif - Sewer sewmachine.gif - Movie lover lurk.gif - Mommy to a wonderful little boy (8/4/08) biggrinbounce.gif - Aspiring writer notes.gif - On a mission to lose 15 pounds - all-around cool chick hippie.gif

#504 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 05:51 PM

Monday Check-In:

Name: Summer
CD: CD22, ??DPO
Testing: My MRI was normal enough and my headaches are "mini-migraines" with no discernable cause. Yippee! The neurologist said, "Hmm, maybe you should take your eyebrow stud out [so your piercing headaches, far in location from your eyebrow, will go away]" WTF?
Thoughts: Swamped with work! So busy! What's going on with my cycle? Usually my temp doesn't drop till after I start bleeding. Now it's low for three days and I haven't started bleeding yet, plus it would be way early for AF. I think I may not have O'd yet and my body is still trying to. Thoughts of thine?
#505 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erlaine View Post
Testing: My MRI was normal enough and my headaches are "mini-migraines" with no discernable cause. Yippee! The neurologist said, "Hmm, maybe you should take your eyebrow stud out [so your piercing headaches, far in location from your eyebrow, will go away]" WTF?
Huh? I have an eyebrow piercing too. He was trying to say that causes your headaches?

-
#506 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erlaine View Post
Monday Check-In:

Name: Summer
CD: CD22, ??DPO
Thoughts: Swamped with work! So busy! What's going on with my cycle? Usually my temp doesn't drop till after I start bleeding. Now it's low for three days and I haven't started bleeding yet, plus it would be way early for AF. I think I may not have O'd yet and my body is still trying to. Thoughts of thine?
Maybe they'll start to go back up. It looks like you O'd but I wouldn't think you'd have that many low temps after O. I say keep DTD until you can see sustained high temps. With all the fertile CM you seem to be having lately, I suppose it's posible that you're still fertile!
#507 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 07:31 PM

Monday Check in:
Name: Dana

Where are you at in your cycle: CD17

Symptoms if they apply: I had some gobs of EWM today so I may be o'ing today or tomorrow, i'm exhausted from a very busy weekend but otherwise no symptoms.

Testing: I'm gonna try to hold out until 10dpo

Thoughts: I had no idea how anxious I would get once we began to actively ttc. I am annoyed that my body has decided to start o'ing later and later each cycle.

''''

#508 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 07:54 PM

Monday Check-In:

Name: Shannon
Appointments: n/a
Symptoms: sore nips, that's about it. No cramping, no nausea, nothing.
Testing: BFN at 10 dpo, testing again in the morning.
Thoughts: I'll be fine either way. I've felt very relaxed about things this month.
#509 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 07:57 PM

Luna-
Last cycle I had an unusually late AF, but while I was still waiting for AF to show, I kept wanting to get things kick started but decided against it just in case. Are you doing anything to de-stress? That might help.
#510 of 645 Old 11-19-2007, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Congratulations witchygrrl!:

Monday Check in:
Where are you at in your cycle: CD2
Symptoms if they apply: None(unless you count cramps yesterday)Testing: Nope, managed to hold out til AF so didn't waste any AHPT
Thoughts: I do feel a lot calmer now than I did leading up to AF, the 2ww is so brutal! We were only going to try for a couple of months and then hold off til next year if it didn't happen, but I really think we're in this for the long haul now. DH says I am trying too hard with the charting and planning... maybe, but now that I know how it all works and how few chances we actually get each month, I don't think I could "just let whatever happens happen". I mean come on. Anyways, thats my rant for today, thanks to all for your support. I am really happy to have found MDC.

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page