NOVEMBER TTC in our 20s - Page 22 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#631 of 645 Old 12-01-2007, 12:34 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Hey you two, ever heard of a phone?

jk! I like reading about your cycles...Luna, I so appreciate your changing your siggy every day to reflect what's changed. Of course, then I always just go to your chart and make sure you haven't forgotten to tell us anything. Jennifer - I hope you get a clear O or your cycle starts over soon!

Countrybound - you're definitely in my thoughts.

My big news - I went to drop dp off at the airport last night in big city Richmond and on the way home I spotted a Dollar Tree, which they don't have around here (about an hour west). So I bought five tests, Yay! Which won't be of much use for awhile unless O happens tomorrow or waits till after dp gets home tuesday. As much as I have read of others having this annoyance in their lives, now I can truly appreciate what a pain it is to have dp gone during this time. On the plus side, I bought lox and don't have to share.
#632 of 645 Old 12-01-2007, 12:44 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
JohnsCelticQueen - thanks again for the wishes, "buddy"!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erlaine View Post
Hey you two, ever heard of a phone?

jk! I like reading about your cycles...Luna, I so appreciate your changing your siggy every day to reflect what's changed. Of course, then I always just go to your chart and make sure you haven't forgotten to tell us anything. Jennifer - I hope you get a clear O or your cycle starts over soon!

Countrybound - you're definitely in my thoughts.

My big news - I went to drop dp off at the airport last night in big city Richmond and on the way home I spotted a Dollar Tree, which they don't have around here (about an hour west). So I bought five tests, Yay! Which won't be of much use for awhile unless O happens tomorrow or waits till after dp gets home tuesday. As much as I have read of others having this annoyance in their lives, now I can truly appreciate what a pain it is to have dp gone during this time. On the plus side, I bought lox and don't have to share.
@ the phone comment.

Thanks for "stalking" me. Haha.

Yay for $ Tree tests! I bought 5 of them also the last time I was testing, and I still have two left, so YAY!

-
#633 of 645 Old 12-01-2007, 01:00 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Yes, I also have three leftover tests of the cheap internet dip-in-your-pee-in-a-cup variety, but I'm not sure about those.

You know what it is? You can't take them apart. Staring at BFNs, it's all about the dissection of the plastic casing. There are no intact midstream epts in my trash!

I also bought cookies, and I don't have to share those either. And, right now I can browse mdc till late w/o dp whining, "are you almost ready to go to sleep?" I do miss him though...
#634 of 645 Old 12-01-2007, 01:08 AM - Thread Starter

Okay guys.... Tara should be taking over for December. I think she'll have it up and running tomorrow.:

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#635 of 645 Old 12-01-2007, 01:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erlaine View Post
Yes, I also have three leftover tests of the cheap internet dip-in-your-pee-in-a-cup variety, but I'm not sure about those.

You know what it is? You can't take them apart. Staring at BFNs, it's all about the dissection of the plastic casing. There are no intact midstream epts in my trash!

I also bought cookies, and I don't have to share those either. And, right now I can browse mdc till late w/o dp whining, "are you almost ready to go to sleep?" I do miss him though...
I've never taken apart a test. I'm kind of a germ-phobe though. I don't want my urine spashing back on me. :

My DH isn't here either - he's at work, but he should be coming home soon. It is nice to have an evening alone once in awhile to get some cleaning done, watch *my* shows, surf the net, etc.

-
#636 of 645 Old 12-01-2007, 09:20 AM

Looks like AF is going to show. Had a big temp drop this morning and I still have a tiny bit of spotting. Oh, well, at least something is happening after all this time!

-
#637 of 645 Old 12-01-2007, 12:04 PM

We need a December thread!

-
#638 of 645 Old 12-01-2007, 12:15 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
We need a December thread!
Shoot..... well? Ummmmm... let's give her a little more time. Anyway one else ready to volunteer for December in case she doesn't make it?

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#639 of 645 Old 12-01-2007, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrybound View Post
Shoot..... well? Ummmmm... let's give her a little more time. Anyway one else ready to volunteer for December in case she doesn't make it?
LOL! I wasn't trying to be pushy, just saying...

-
#640 of 645 Old 12-01-2007, 05:30 PM

Quote:
Prayers please

I went in today and got an US at 6w 3D. It showed the sack and everything but no heartbeat. I have to go in again on Monday.... I hope to see a heartbeat then. I can't believe I could be going through another miscarriage... this sucks!
Countrybound, my prayers are with you. Sorry you have to wait thru the weekend to get an answer to such an important question. Hope DH is taking good care of you and helping to keep your mind occupied.

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

#641 of 645 Old 12-01-2007, 08:21 PM

Quote:
I'll do it.
#642 of 645 Old 12-01-2007, 08:28 PM

Countrybound, I'll be praying for you and thinking of you. s
#643 of 645 Old 12-01-2007, 08:29 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnsCelticQueen View Post
I'll do it.
Awesome... thank you! I'll PM you!

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#644 of 645 Old 12-01-2007, 08:51 PM

Quote:
Awesome... thank you! I'll PM you!
You're welcome.

Here is the new thread
http://www.mothering.com/discussions...22#post9885222
#645 of 645 Old 12-01-2007, 09:43 PM

Sorry everyone....I was out of town all day at a wedding and am just now getting on. I forgot to post it before going to bed last nigh.I posted the new thread before I noticed JohnsCeltic had already stepped up! Oops! Moderator, will you please delete my thread?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page