NOVEMBER TTC in our 20s - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 10:06 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I am confused. My temp dipped a tiny bit today, but it's still higher than the last dip. What's going on? Do you think I still O'd?

I took my temp again a few min later (but standing up and awake and it went up from 97.27 to 97.59. I recorded the lower temp, though.

My only explanation is that the temperature in my apartment was 3 degrees colder than the mornings prior because I turned OFF the A/C but didn't turn ON the heat yet (it's getting unseasonably cold here in the mornings). :

And with the time change this weekend, it could throw things off even more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
Happy to have you around to share wisdom paz! I'm really anxious to test tomorrow. I have the equate brand tests screaming my name. I'd test today (yes, it's only 9dpo) but I really want FMU. LOL Equate measures 25mIU as well.
Well, how'd it go? Wake up yet? :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlin View Post
If I go out and buy some tests I'm sure af will start! I haven't even posted all day for the same reason.
That's why I'm glad I already have a test leftover from LAST cycle. I'm not particulary supersticious, but at least I won't have to say "AF started right after I bought the test". Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilish_fetish View Post
I guess we're both more like Filadeluna's dh! We just don't get embarrassed easily, or have any of the "tmi" restrictions with each other. He'll get calls at work telling him that I'm constipated, or have A LOT of ewcm, and he'll tell me he's been peeing way too much! but everyone's different.
Heheh. Well we're not afraid to talk about sex in general or other TMI type things, but I don't think he wants details about my CM and I certainly don't want to hear about his BMs. When I was growing up, if I didn't feel good, my mom would always say "Did you have a BM today?" : So by her being SO open about things (she gave me an illustrated book called "Where Do I Come From?" when I was 5), I think it made me slightly shy about it. I am not grossed out by changing diapers though... go figure. I think vomit grosses me out more than anything. I cannot watch/hear someone else vomit without feeling queasy myself.

Quote:
Sex: As far as sex, I'm an abomination among women. I always want it! if it's been more than a few days, I wake him up and jump his bones! He does the same to me, so it seems we're evenly matched! . Confidants: We're blessed with friends that get it as much as us, so that's who we talk to about it (among other tmi stuff).
Haha yeah most of my close friends (other than very best friend) talk about AND have lots of sex too, so we sit around in "mixed company" and crack jokes about sex all the time.

Quote:
If we get pg from this ivf cycle, we're telling both of our parents on Christmas. We already have it all planned out. We bought Tiffany rattles for them that we're having engraved with "to grandma and grandpa", that we'll be giving both of them at the same time. DH got me a rattle for myself, that I have to find a display for : Some of our close friends know we're doing ivf, so we'll tell them after embryo transfer. They've known every step we've been taking, even if they don't understand it! We'll be the first among our close friends to have kids, so they don't even understand the DESIRE to be pg! But they're as supportive as they can be.
Aww the rattles are a cute idea. I hope things work out for you right away, but if they don't I suppose you can give the rattles to them later anyway? I told a few of my friends that we're TTC, but I'll wait a little bit to tell them if I actually get a BFP - except for my very best friend maybe. Most of my friends don't have kids yet - a few do - but nearly all of my friends are married, engaged, or in long-term relationships now, even as young as I am.

Quote:
Testing: We do our embryo transfer on sat or mon (the 3rd or the 5th), so I'm going to start testing somewhere around the 10th. Our beta is the 15th, but I want to know BEFORE I go in, ykwim? I plan on buying dollar store hpts. Any reason to splurge on FRER?
What's FRER? Wow I won't be testing until the 12th, and I might already have a fertilized egg! Lucky you! We might end up in the same DDC, though! Hehe.

-
#62 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
So, um, my temp dipped a little today, but it's still higher than the last dip. What's going on? Do you think I still O'd?
IMHO you did o

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#63 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 10:21 AM

Yes, I'm up. I get up at 4:45 for work. I tested with FMU and BFN. But, it's only 10dpo and I've not had anything that feels like AF coming. I can almost always tell when I'm going to start by how my back feels. My longest LP so far was 10 days so we'll see what happens tomorrow. I'm now debating whether I want to test tomorrow or wait until Sun if AF doesn't arrive tomorrow. I know the pregnancy hormone doubles everyday after implantation so maybe I'm just now implanting and there's not enough hormone to detect yet. I'm going to try to stay positive since my best friend and doula seems to think I have a good chance, even though BD wasn't all that ideal timing. Thank goodness I bought a pack of 3 tests!
#64 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine4004 View Post
IMHO you did o
I sure hope so! I guess if I did my temp should be higher tomorrow, huh?

Quote:
Yes, I'm up. I get up at 4:45 for work. I tested with FMU and BFN. But, it's only 10dpo and I've not had anything that feels like AF coming. I can almost always tell when I'm going to start by how my back feels. My longest LP so far was 10 days so we'll see what happens tomorrow. I'm now debating whether I want to test tomorrow or wait until Sun if AF doesn't arrive tomorrow. I know the pregnancy hormone doubles everyday after implantation so maybe I'm just now implanting and there's not enough hormone to detect yet. I'm going to try to stay positive since my best friend and doula seems to think I have a good chance, even though BD wasn't all that ideal timing. Thank goodness I bought a pack of 3 tests!
LOL @ the 3 pack, yes thank goodness! I definitely think it was just too early. I'll be testing at 12DPO, so I'm hoping it will be alright, but I def won't test sooner than that (I say now). BFP to you!

-
#65 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 10:32 AM

At least if it stays BFN, my LP is lengthening!
#66 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Good point! So it's a good thing either way (but one is a BETTER good thing).

So, for people who have had BFPs before, how quickly did your Post-O temps go up & how far up (early on)???

-
#67 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 10:44 AM

whats up with my uber-consistent temps? I wish my temp would do something different because it just looks so funny on my chart. If I'm up for a bit, it'll change; I don't know why having the same temp is annoying me.

I was considering testing today, only 12 dpo, cause I have some cheapies lying around but my face started breaking out a little yesterday and that's usually an AF sign. I find that AF is easier to face than a BFN, so the waiting continues. sigh.

tick tock. my patiently waiting demeanor has totally evaporated.

Karen happily partnered mother of 3 beautiful girls (teen/toddler/newborn).
#68 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 10:50 AM

^ Uh-oh. You may have run into the same problem I did for a couple of days early on in my chart. Have you been waiting to check your temp AFTER you turn the thermometer back on? Apparently many therms automatically show 97.7 (someone else told me this), and I was getting 97.7 three days in a row because I didn't know that I had to HOLD DOWN the on button for the correct previous temp to show up. I finally got all my temps corrected though b/c I had looked before on some of them & got confused.

Could this be your problem?

-
#69 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 10:59 AM

Quote:
^ Uh-oh. You may have run into the same problem I did for a couple of days early on in my chart. Have you been waiting to check your temp AFTER you turn the thermometer back on? Apparently many therms automatically show 97.7 (someone else told me this), and I was getting 97.7 three days in a row because I didn't know that I had to HOLD DOWN the on button for the correct previous temp to show up. I finally got all my temps corrected though b/c I had looked before on some of them & got confused.

Could this be your problem?
wow, I'd never heard of it. but no, don't think thats the issue. The past few mornings I've taken it per normal procedure --- wake up enough to take it and go back to sleep, check the temp when I get up (it saves your last temp). But then I've also retaken it when I've woken up a second time and watched the numbers and sure enough it's going right to 97.7.

I then got up and waited about 10 minutes, took it again, and it made it's way to 97.9 -- so I know that it is indeed registering a temp, just the same one every morning.

This isn't all that unusual for me, my bbt are very consistent -- I've just really been wanting to see some variation (mostly a jump) to easy my waiting-mind. And this is the longest string of consistent temps in a row (which is also the longest string of waking up at the same time consistently).

#70 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xixstar View Post
wow, I'd never heard of it. but no, don't think thats the issue. The past few mornings I've taken it per normal procedure --- wake up enough to take it and go back to sleep, check the temp when I get up (it saves your last temp). But then I've also retaken it when I've woken up a second time and watched the numbers and sure enough it's going right to 97.7.

I then got up and waited about 10 minutes, took it again, and it made it's way to 97.9 -- so I know that it is indeed registering a temp, just the same one every morning.

This isn't all that unusual for me, my bbt are very consistent -- I've just really been wanting to see some variation (mostly a jump) to easy my waiting-mind. And this is the longest string of consistent temps in a row (which is also the longest string of waking up at the same time consistently).
Well I didn't mean that the temp was constantly registering the same temp. It correctly saved my real temps, but instead of holding down the button while I turned it on, I pressed the on button & THEN held it down - so it kept saying 97.7. Now when I hold it down from the beginning, it will show my actual temp, quickly followed by the default 97.7.

-
#71 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 12:04 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilish_fetish View Post
Testing: We do our embryo transfer on sat or mon (the 3rd or the 5th), so I'm going to start testing somewhere around the 10th. Our beta is the 15th, but I want to know BEFORE I go in, ykwim? I plan on buying dollar store hpts. Any reason to splurge on FRER?

It's fun to see how different we all are, but how much we still have in common!
Awesome! Hope you get a BFP!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine4004 View Post

Tara - How did the testing go?!?!?!? BFN for me but that is okay. It is still early.
Quote:
Yes, I'm up. I get up at 4:45 for work. I tested with FMU and BFN. But, it's only 10dpo and I've not had anything that feels like AF coming. Thank goodness I bought a pack of 3 tests!
Dang I was hoping both of you would have BFP's this morning. I tested everyday with my last one from the time I was 9 DPO. I didn't get a Positive (faint faint faint) until I was 12 DPO.

Tara, I bought 75 pregnancy tests on-line... how crazy am I? I can already hear them calling to me and I'm only 3 DPO. I have a tons under the sink like the $1 ones plus one EPT to confirm what I may think is a BFP later on.

Quote:
So, for people who have had BFPs before, how quickly did your Post-O temps go up & how far up (early on)???
You can look at my chart in my siggy. It still has my chart from when I got my BFP.

Quote:
whats up with my uber-consistent temps? I wish my temp would do something different because it just looks so funny on my chart. If I'm up for a bit, it'll change; I don't know why having the same temp is annoying me.

I was considering testing today, only 12 dpo, cause I have some cheapies lying around but my face started breaking out a little yesterday and that's usually an AF sign. I find that AF is easier to face than a BFN, so the waiting continues. sigh.
Mine did that too, it would do it for three days then go up one. Hopefully it doesn't go down. I want to see you with a BFP too! I'd be testing if I were you... you're a strong woman!

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#72 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 12:16 PM

Wow! Day 2 in November and already 4 pages. lol

Name: Brandy
Date: 11/2
Where are you at in your cycle: Waiting for AF
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: None
Testing: Accidentally bought OPK's instead of HPT's...oops. lol
Thoughts: More than ready for a BFP. Excited, anxious, and just ready to see those 2 lines.
#73 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 01:00 PM

Thanks countrybound! I'm hoping I'll get the BFP come 12dpo. I really was hoping today though. We have drinks and dinner plans to celebrate a friend's birthday tomorrow night and I wanted to know if I shouldn't drink. Oh well. Guess I'll just not drink and then hope it's worth it when I test Sun morning.
#74 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 01:06 PM

Quote:
Thanks countrybound! I'm hoping I'll get the BFP come 12dpo. I really was hoping today though. We have drinks and dinner plans to celebrate a friend's birthday tomorrow night and I wanted to know if I shouldn't drink. Oh well. Guess I'll just not drink and then hope it's worth it when I test Sun morning.
I ran into a similar problem last month when I thought I might be pregnant - I had to attend a bachelorette party & a wedding in the same week, but I had already received a negative beta (blood test), so I was fairly certain I wasn’t pregnant anyway. I just chanced it and took the tiniest couple of sips : of wine at the Bachelorette party & poured the rest out when nobody was looking. By the time the wedding rolled around, I already had another BFN, and started spotting, so I went ahead and had about three glasses of wine. But since you just have one night & it's dinner - explain that sometimes the wine fills you up to much and then you don't have room for food. It's true for me at least, plus wine at restaurants is so expensive. You could also say that you're tired and the wine will just make you more sleepy.

-
#75 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 01:20 PM

Quote:
I ran into a similar problem last month when I thought I might be pregnant - I had to attend a bachelorette party & a wedding in the same week, but I had already received a negative beta (blood test), so I was fairly certain I wasn’t pregnant anyway. I just chanced it and took the tiniest couple of sips : of wine at the Bachelorette party & poured the rest out when nobody was looking. By the time the wedding rolled around, I already had another BFN, and started spotting, so I went ahead and had about three glasses of wine. But since you just have one night & it's dinner - explain that sometimes the wine fills you up to much and then you don't have room for food. It's true for me at least, plus wine at restaurants is so expensive. You could also say that you're tired and the wine will just make you more sleepy.
I won't need to explain anything. Our friends know we're TTC and that I'm not drinking in general because of that. They won't wonder. I just enjoy a drink with dinner especially when it's for a social occasion. Oh well, it's not really worth the risk to me.
#76 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 01:20 PM

Friday Check in:
Name: Monique
Date: Nov. 2
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 12
Appointments: none
Symptoms if they apply: Had slight cramps this am at work, went to the bathroom and AF was starting to spot. Thought it could hold out until Sunday so that BF and I good have a "good" weekend. :
Testing: No need to now...
Thoughts: This sucks!

Book loverread.gif - Sewer sewmachine.gif - Movie lover lurk.gif - Mommy to a wonderful little boy (8/4/08) biggrinbounce.gif - Aspiring writer notes.gif - On a mission to lose 15 pounds - all-around cool chick hippie.gif

#77 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 01:24 PM

Quote:
I won't need to explain anything. Our friends know we're TTC and that I'm not drinking in general because of that. They won't wonder. I just enjoy a drink with dinner especially when it's for a social occasion. Oh well, it's not really worth the risk to me.
Oh, right. Gotcha.

-
#78 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 01:27 PM

aka_pi

i didn't O yesterday after all. bah.

my mother came up to me this morning and was like, "nicole, this is your month, i know it" she also predicted that I was going to get pregnant with Liam and we werent even TRYING to ttc. let's see...

I just really hope this month isnt anovulatory again. I mean, I'm OK with this not being the month. But I just want my bosy to give me a shot. KWIM?
#79 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 01:44 PM

OMG, this thread is growing so fast, I can barely keep up!

I wrote a big reply last nite but then when I went to post it said it was busy and couldn't post, or something like that, I don't know :. Anyway, I was just saying that DH and I also share everything, we are definitely a TMI couple, I tell him how my cm is, and if I didn't I'm sure he'd ask. I would stop him if he were about to enter the bathroom - he's okay to hear about it but I don't think he needs a visual demonstration .
With my mom, she knows we're ttc but I don't like to discuss details with her, and I hate when she tries to give me advice. She's pretty good to talk to though because my parent's had fertility problems (I was a HUGE surprise after they had adopted my brother). The only thing that bugs me is she keeps saying 'it will happen, just relax, your turn will come'. It just really bugs me, mainly b/c I AM relaxed and I hate when people say that.

We have family arriving tomorrow and we are leaving for a week in Charleston so I probably won't be around next week. I can't even imagine how long this thread will be by then!

Mama to my charming little boy, born at home January '09
#80 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 02:09 PM

I can barely keep up with you chatty ladies!!!

Quote:
I'll be testing at 12DPO, so I'm hoping it will be alright, but I def won't test sooner than that (I say now).
luna - I said too I wasn't going to test at all this month and simply see what my temps did. I should have known better!

Quote:
Tara - That would be the second best thing that could happen! A longer LP is always good (if it is short to begin with...I wouldn't want a 16 day lp).

Quote:
Luna - Check out my BFP chart in my signature link. You can also go to FF and search the chart gallery for BFP charts.

Quote:
tick tock. my patiently waiting demeanor has totally evaporated.
xixstar - Mine is getting there but I am still remaining calm. By Sunday morning I will not be able to sleep after temping like I normally do. I will have to run to the bathroom to turn on the light and check it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrybound View Post
Tara, I bought 75 pregnancy tests on-line... how crazy am I? I can already hear them calling to me and I'm only 3 DPO. I have a tons under the sink like the $1 ones plus one EPT to confirm what I may think is a BFP later on.
countrybound - I have several too! I have my Internet cheapies which didn't show a BFP last time until like 16dpo. I have 2 $Tree tests, an Answer and a digital (which I will only use to confirm a faint line on another test). They are stacked in the linen closet!!

Quote:
Guess I'll just not drink and then hope it's worth it when I test Sun morning.
Tara - That is my plan for tonight too. I would hate to have even one drink and then get a BFP on Sunday. I know it isn't the worst thing I could do but I would still feel really badly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKA_PI View Post
Had slight cramps this am at work, went to the bathroom and AF was starting to spot. Thought it could hold out until Sunday so that BF and I good have a "good" weekend. :
AKA_PI -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gillian28 View Post
We have family arriving tomorrow and we are leaving for a week in Charleston so I probably won't be around next week. I can't even imagine how long this thread will be by then!
Gillian - Have a wonderful trip!! We will miss you!

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#81 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 02:21 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicmazzei View Post
aka_pi

i didn't O yesterday after all. bah.

my mother came up to me this morning and was like, "nicole, this is your month, i know it" she also predicted that I was going to get pregnant with Liam and we werent even TRYING to ttc. let's see...

I just really hope this month isnt anovulatory again. I mean, I'm OK with this not being the month. But I just want my bosy to give me a shot. KWIM?
Let's hope she's right!

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#82 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrybound View Post
Let's hope she's right!
Seriously! This will be one time I will LOVE for her to say, "i told you so"
#83 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 03:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird45 View Post
Chocolate might prevent ovulation because I have PCOS which is thought to be blood sugar/insulin resistance/diabetes related. I'm not diabetic and all my levels come back normal, but I've been on a no-sugar-and-more-whole-grains-and-protein diet anyway. I'm a little concerned that if I have too much sugar it'll throw my hormones out of whack again and prevent ovulation.

OTOH, I really want chocolate.
is there maybe very dark chocolate powder with less sugar? I hae no idea. as in more cocoa less sugar. for future cravings

Quote:
Happy to have you around to share wisdom paz! I'm really anxious to test tomorrow. I have the equate brand tests screaming my name. I'd test today (yes, it's only 9dpo) but I really want FMU. LOL Equate measures 25mIU as well.
I'm still rooting for you

Quote:
OMG, this thread is growing so fast, I can barely keep up!

I wrote a big reply last nite but then when I went to post it said it was busy and couldn't post, or something like that, I don't know :. Anyway, I was just saying that DH and I also share everything, we are definitely a TMI couple, I tell him how my cm is, and if I didn't I'm sure he'd ask. I would stop him if he were about to enter the bathroom - he's okay to hear about it but I don't think he needs a visual demonstration .
With my mom, she knows we're ttc but I don't like to discuss details with her, and I hate when she tries to give me advice. She's pretty good to talk to though because my parent's had fertility problems (I was a HUGE surprise after they had adopted my brother). The only thing that bugs me is she keeps saying 'it will happen, just relax, your turn will come'. It just really bugs me, mainly b/c I AM relaxed and I hate when people say that.

well, good luck catching up, I was gone 1 day and have spent a lot of time reading through 5 pages!!! :

hh2.gif

#84 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 03:50 PM

Quote:
The only thing that bugs me is she keeps saying 'it will happen, just relax, your turn will come'. It just really bugs me, mainly b/c I AM relaxed and I hate when people say that.
So true! Everyone seems to think that I'm "overthinking things" because I'm charting. Most people I know think it's rediculous to try to "control" our efforts this much. One of my friends even said, "why don't you just have sex everyday...getting pregnant isn't THAT hard." UGH. I almost gave her way TMI about our sex life out of defense for why I wouldn't just have sex everyday. I had to take a breath and stop myself and just say laugh. Makes me so mad!
#85 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 04:01 PM

I can't freaking believe AF showed up today. I mean come on! I was going to spend tonight relaxing and tomorrow my girlfriends and I are getting all dressed up and going out to dinner at a really swanky restaurant. BF and I had decided to go to the movies late tomorrow night or Sunday morning and just kick back like we do every Sunday.

In the midst of all this, we haven't seen each other since Monday morning (we live 30 minutes apart but don't really get together during the week due to our work schedules). Now that I'm done with my masters (graduated last week), I have more time during the week for us to try. I've been really nervous about bringing it up to him. We agreed back in August that we would try and he hasn't said anything else about it. I'm almost afraid to talk to him about it because I don't want him to reneg on the idea. I'm just frustrated that things didn't work out this month (month 3).

My grandmother told me early one morning, in the midst of her sleepy haze, that I would be prego by the end of the year. December is next month! I want this baby so bad. I'm a little depressed and discouraged but that's ok, I guess. I'll try once more for November and we'll see what happens.

Book loverread.gif - Sewer sewmachine.gif - Movie lover lurk.gif - Mommy to a wonderful little boy (8/4/08) biggrinbounce.gif - Aspiring writer notes.gif - On a mission to lose 15 pounds - all-around cool chick hippie.gif

#86 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 07:21 PM

Quote:
So true! Everyone seems to think that I'm "overthinking things" because I'm charting. Most people I know think it's rediculous to try to "control" our efforts this much.
if only people knew just how difficult it can be to get pregnant. Lately, I've been thinking about annual fertility -- I've known a few women who, even with charting, seem to only get pregnant during set times of year (these are women with large families, so they've had plenty of chances to test this out).

Even though I'm mostly hoping this isn't our month, I'll still be frustrated if our fourth month trying -- with good cm, luteal phases, timing, etc -- doesn't get us anywhere. We'll be looking at Jan/Feb to try again and thats about the same time I conceived dd, so hopefully I won't have too much expectations tied up in round2 of trying.

#87 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 09:58 PM

I would like to be added

Friday Check in:
Name: Sarah
Date: 11/2/07
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 19 (DPO 3 according to FF, DPO 1 according to me)
Appointments: none
Symptoms if they apply: none
Testing: not for a while
Thoughts've been lurking here for the past month when I was convinced I was pregnant last month and was looking everywhere for some validation of the symptoms I was feeling (went up a whole bra size in a week, cramps, dizziness, triphasic shift, etc . . .)but then AF came on DPO 9. That's actually the thrid time that's happened since we started TTC last March. So this month I started taking Vitex, B6, RRL tea, and EPP along with prenatal multi to extend my LP and address some CM issues. I don't think this is the month (as DH said, it's feels like a transition month) but I wanted to go ahead and join the community since I've liked what I've read the past month.

So, I'm 27 and TTC #1.

And how do you make those signature lines and share charts? I don't know how to add that.

Thanks.
#88 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 10:57 PM - Thread Starter

updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahinsf View Post
I would like to be added

And how do you make those signature lines and share charts? I don't know how to add that.

Thanks.
First of all welcome! I hope your stay is short and sweet. Sending lots of your way.

In order to get a signature you have to hit "user cp" at the top of the page. The a column will come up that says "edit signature" on the right. Hit that and type in whatever you like. Since you only have 3 posts, you're only going to be allowed one image... which will be your chart. Here is what you'll put:

(URL="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/"]chart:[/URL)

replace the ( ) that I have in bold with [ ] and enter your chart link where that sample one is. Also put another : in front of the word chart, like there is one at the end of the word chart. Then put it in your siggy, PM me your chart link and I'll put it on the front page with your name if you'd like.

I hope that makes sence to you. Let me know if you need anymore help.

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#89 of 645 Old 11-02-2007, 11:34 PM

Thanks!
Now lets see if it worked.
#90 of 645 Old 11-03-2007, 01:25 AM

countrybound - will you add my chart next to my name? Thanks!

-

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page