NOVEMBER TTC in our 20s - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#181 of 645 Old 11-07-2007, 02:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm back to waiting to O. Went to bed super early last night thinking, hmm, super fatigue, maybe I was wrong about this cycle. Then when I woke up this morning I grabbed a cup to pee in a bit, and there she was... a very in full swing AF...which is always a great start to the day. I have about 3 hours to prepare myself for a baby shower for a lady who's birth I'll be attending any day now. I was supposed to go to the LLL meeting this morning but I just couldn't. Here's to lucky cycle number 7.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#182 of 645 Old 11-07-2007, 03:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
Could I have gotten a false pos OPK? I'm stewing on the idea that maybe I didn't O when I/FF thought I did. Does CD16 look better than CD11? Although, I swear those post O temps if I O'd on CD11 are definitely going up, significantly. But, I had that crazy big dip on CD16 and it obviously wasn't implantation since I've been getting BFP's. Maybe just a fluke? I just keep hoping my temps will go over 98 this time. I never get up to 98, always right below. No signs of AF. But, if I maybe O'd later (God, I hope I didn't), I'd only be 9dpo today. Thoughts?
Tara - I am pretty sure you o'ed on CD11. It is probably the CD16 temp giving you dotted crosshairs and making your coverline lower. I don't want to get your hopes up falsely but I think you are going to have a BFP soon!

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#183 of 645 Old 11-07-2007, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine4004 View Post
Tara - I am pretty sure you o'ed on CD11. It is probably the CD16 temp giving you dotted crosshairs and making your coverline lower. I don't want to get your hopes up falsely but I think you are going to have a BFP soon!
Aww, thanks!!! That doesn't get my hopes up anymore than they already are but it certainly helps reassure me of what others are telling me. I think everyone else believes more than I do. It just doesn't seem real/possible. DH actually told me last night that he's been trying to think of ways that we couldn't be pg because he doesn't want to get his hopes up.....aww, poor guy! He's apparently more aware than I gave him credit. FF claims is the lack of fertile CM that is giving me dotted crosshairs. I sure hope CD11 was the day!
#184 of 645 Old 11-07-2007, 03:16 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Thanks for thinking of me! I got up at 4:45am for work today and I've been SO tired. I decided to come home and take a nap since I didn't have anything else until 5pm. I slept for 3 hours. I'm still tired. LOL

My temp went down a little bitty bit today but that's pretty normal so I'm not worried. I'm not going to poas again until at least Fri That'll put me at 17dpo.

Could I have gotten a false pos OPK? I'm stewing on the idea that maybe I didn't O when I/FF thought I did. Does CD16 look better than CD11? Although, I swear those post O temps if I O'd on CD11 are definitely going up, significantly. But, I had that crazy big dip on CD16 and it obviously wasn't implantation since I've been getting BFP's. Maybe just a fluke? I just keep hoping my temps will go over 98 this time. I never get up to 98, always right below. No signs of AF. But, if I maybe O'd later (God, I hope I didn't), I'd only be 9dpo today. Thoughts?
Everything points to O'ing on CD11... I bet you're preggo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyRochelle View Post
I'm back to waiting to O. Went to bed super early last night thinking, hmm, super fatigue, maybe I was wrong about this cycle. Then when I woke up this morning I grabbed a cup to pee in a bit, and there she was... a very in full swing AF...which is always a great start to the day. I have about 3 hours to prepare myself for a baby shower for a lady who's birth I'll be attending any day now. I was supposed to go to the LLL meeting this morning but I just couldn't. Here's to lucky cycle number 7.
Bummer... I'm so sorry. Hopefully this is your month!

Quote:
WORD!!! LOL

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#185 of 645 Old 11-07-2007, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrybound View Post
Everything points to O'ing on CD11... I bet you're preggo.

WORD!!! LOL
Haha! Thanks...
#186 of 645 Old 11-07-2007, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Haha! Thanks...
Oh, you lucky lucky ducky. : I really hope you get a BFP, but I must admit I will be jealous (as I am of all the BFPs here).

-
#187 of 645 Old 11-07-2007, 03:27 PM

simply rochelle, that sucks I hope you'll be ok attending the birth. cycle 7 hopefully is more positive...

hh2.gif

#188 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 11:47 AM

Bumping us back to page 1

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
#189 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Bumping us back to page 1
Thanks! I was just gonna do that!

Well, I think I'm out and will be Waiting to O again soon. No AF yet so I guess it's not quite over but my temp took a huge fall this morning. : How long after a significant temp drop should I expect AF? I haven't had it drop before AF before, it's usually like the day after AF.
#190 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 12:24 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Thanks! I was just gonna do that!

Well, I think I'm out and will be Waiting to O again soon. No AF yet so I guess it's not quite over but my temp took a huge fall this morning. : How long after a significant temp drop should I expect AF? I haven't had it drop before AF before, it's usually like the day after AF.
Bummer... I think it is normally the next day. But... if it spikes up again tomorrow, TEST. Normally if you see it go up after a big dip it could be an implantation dip. I'm off to check your chart. I really hope it goes back up tomorrow... I want you to be pregnant!

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#191 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 12:26 PM - Thread Starter

Tara... your cervix is high... that's good. Normally it's low when AF starts. Don't give up just yet!

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#192 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Bummer... I think it is normally the next day. But... if it spikes up again tomorrow, TEST. Normally if you see it go up after a big dip it could be an implantation dip. I'm off to check your chart. I really hope it goes back up tomorrow... I want you to be pregnant!
Thanks. : I had a big dip on CD16 that my BFF/doula thinks could've been my actual O date. We did BD that day (totally just because, not for TTC) at least. If I O'd later than my chart shows, I would only be 10dpo.
#193 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 12:29 PM

Quote:
Tara... your cervix is high... that's good. Normally it's low when AF starts. Don't give up just yet!
I'm trying not to think about that TOO much or rely on it. BFF/doula says the cervix isn't of much use for anything other than helping predict O. I agree that it's good it's high still. It's softening though. It was MUCH more firm yesterday. It's higher than yesterday though.
#194 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Thanks. : I had a big dip on CD16 that my BFF/doula thinks could've been my actual O date. We did BD that day (totally just because, not for TTC) at least. If I O'd later than my chart shows, I would only be 10dpo.
Aha! That could explain it!

-
#195 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
Aha! That could explain it!
BUT, my temps were definitely moving up after my suspected O date (CD11) and I got a pos OPK on CD11.
#196 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 12:32 PM - Thread Starter

filiadeluna- Your chart is looking good!

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#197 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 12:56 PM

Gah, this is embarrassing, but can anyone tell me if they've heard of this or have have had this happen?

I can seriously lactate ON COMMAND. I mean I still have to push but it's a decent amount enough to drop. What in the world? Most people don't lactate until their like.. 3rd trimester.

This morning green stuff came out instead... scary!

I'm only about 9DPO i think.

SAHM Amber 24      DH Chris 26     DS Aiden  3  BFP for Christmas!!   25****30****35baby.gif***40!! 8/30 It's a stork-girl.gif

#198 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 12:58 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayame87 View Post
Gah, this is embarrassing, but can anyone tell me if they've heard of this or have have had this happen?

I can seriously lactate ON COMMAND. I mean I still have to push but it's a decent amount enough to drop. What in the world? Most people don't lactate until their like.. 3rd trimester.

This morning green stuff came out instead... scary!

I'm only about 9DPO i think.
I have no idea... strange. Hopefully someone else can help you.

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#199 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 01:26 PM

Quote:
BUT, my temps were definitely moving up after my suspected O date (CD11) and I got a pos OPK on CD11.
Hmm... strange. I dunno then. :

Quote:
filiadeluna- Your chart is looking good!
Thank you! I wish it was the weekend already so I could do things at home to keep my mind off of this. /work

-
#200 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 01:36 PM

Thursday Check in:
Name: Monique
Date: 11/8/07
Where are you at in your cycle: CD 7
Appointments: none
Symptoms if they apply: Still getting over my cold but feeling much, much better
Testing: not for a while
Thoughts: I've been temping since AF Day 1. Strange things have happened: I My temp has been between 96.3 and 98.0 today. I found it really strange that in the midst of a day my temp dropped a whole degree. I need to start a chart like you ladies. This is the strangest thing. I have averaged about 97.3 every day. Is that normal?

Book loverread.gif - Sewer sewmachine.gif - Movie lover lurk.gif - Mommy to a wonderful little boy (8/4/08) biggrinbounce.gif - Aspiring writer notes.gif - On a mission to lose 15 pounds - all-around cool chick hippie.gif

#201 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 01:37 PM

countrybound - I am ready for you to move me to BFPs please. My BHCG counts came back really good so I am ready to make the leap. Thanks!!! Not to be a pain but I just looked and noticed the first post still says October at the top.

#202 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 01:46 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
countrybound - I am ready for you to move me to BFPs please. My BHCG counts came back really good so I am ready to make the leap. Thanks!!! Not to be a pain but I just looked and noticed the first post still says October at the top.
LOL... Thanks for catching that. Good luck to you!!!! I'll move you now!

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

#203 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 02:28 PM

AKA_PI: You should just temp first thing in the morning, prefereably at the same time every day. If you temp at different times throughout the day you will just get confused. Your temp naturally fluctuates during the day depending on how much activity you're doing, what you've eaten, etc. But your early morning temp should be lower than your daytime temp and is the one you're looking for. And then put away the thermometer! There's no point in obsessing about temps. And yes, starting a chart is great, it tells you so much about your body.

Mom to a little boy (June 2009)
#204 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 02:35 PM

Holy crow, I can't believe we're over a week into November and I still haven't posted here. It's hard to tell how much I'll be around this month - the holiday season is crazy busy at my job, and I've been given extra responsibilities this year. I'm totally knocked out. Today will be my seventh work day in a row. I'm glad my bosses trust me, but I want to shake them and yell, "Do NOT stress me out right now; I'm TRYING to get PREGNANT!" Argh.

Thursday Check-In:
Cycle Day: cd 24 of a usual 29, 8-10 dpo
Appointments: None
Symptoms: I think I o'd a little later this cycle than last cycle. My nipples became very sensitive on cd 16, and the sensitivity is only just tapering off today. It's not gone - it's just not as bad today. Also I'm exhausted (but my job is wearing me out), and a little constipated. (ditto on the job. stress and whatnot.) No other real symptoms. No pink cm this time, which I think means I did just irritate my cervix last cycle.
Testing: AF is due next Wednesday. We'll see how things go.
Thoughts: DH and I didn't give our best BD effort this cycle. We did it a few times in the right range of days, but I'm not at all sure our timing was good. As I've mentioned, my job is just consuming me right now, and to some extent I'm letting it. I haven't joined any TWW boards this cycle. We did what we could manage, and obsessing isn't going to help. Getting caught up in my work is helping the days fly by.

Also:

::

Sunshine and Pazerific! Congratulations!

N,: Wife and Wannabe AP Mamma. 11/08. 9/09. Wishing for a , but wondering if I should.
#205 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
The whole triphasic thing confuses me. I think you're right that many people don't have that, but from the charts I've seen on MDC, the non-triphasic BFP charts all started out around 98.0+ early on.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1b2766

though my chart kinda looks triphasic, it's not when you consider the second temp rise should be after implantation. There is an implantation dip in there though CD 27, but no temp jump afterwards.

Also, my morning temps have only hit 98 once still and 97.7 is still my daily temp, though I missed this morning. I have always had naturally low temps, especially cause pre-O was always low 96's for many years and only recently jumped up a little.

Karen happily partnered mother of 3 beautiful girls (teen/toddler/newborn).
#206 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 05:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xixstar View Post
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1b2766

though my chart kinda looks triphasic, it's not when you consider the second temp rise should be after implantation. There is an implantation dip in there though CD 27, but no temp jump afterwards.

Also, my morning temps have only hit 98 once still and 97.7 is still my daily temp, though I missed this morning. I have always had naturally low temps, especially cause pre-O was always low 96's for many years and only recently jumped up a little.
Okay, that makes a little more sense. Thanks for your input!

-
#207 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 07:14 PM

Thursday Check in:
Name: D_F
Date: 11/8
Where are you at in your cycle: 4DPBT (4 days post blastocyst transfer) Appointments: beta hcg next thursday, 11/15
Symptoms if they apply: cramps, backache, nauseas, cranky, salt and red meat cravings, heartburn, fatigue, sleep disturbances, mental fogginess, dizziness, headache
Testing: I'm going to try to hold off testing till this weekend
Thoughts: Hope all of these symptoms are a sticky embie! :

SAHM to 2 year olds Tesla and Lucius. twins.gif
#208 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 10:03 PM

Thursday Check in:
Name: Jennifer
Where are you at in your cycle: cd 14
Appointments: chiro on friday and i am so ready
Symptoms if they apply: water cm
Testing: not for a while
Thoughts: We are taking the next few months off we are not trying not stopping but still praying hard for a Chirstmas
#209 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 10:04 PM

i am sorry i haven't been around for a wile just havn't made it over here. I hope you are all doing well.
#210 of 645 Old 11-08-2007, 10:28 PM

Hi Babypowder. I've been stalking charts to find one simmilar to mine and yours from 9/28 looks simmilar to mine which gives me some peace of mind as I think I might be O'ing today on this dip I've had and then there might still be hope...I wish you the best of luck, we're also around the same age, I'm 29 and DH is 33 so I've keeping my fingers crossed for u and me

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page