NOVEMBER TTC in our 20s - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 11-09-2007, 10:03 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
countrybound: I agree that it could be implantation bleeding or if you are pg it could be just a sensitive cervix.
No bleeding gums here, but my teeth/gums are usually extremely healthy when I'm pg they go down hill really fast after birth.

Carlin: This is going to be one hell of a weekend for us three isn't it. Nothing new for me except some lower back hip pain around lunch. . I'm with you on the bloodtest next week if AF is still missing on Monday (not that I'd miss her too terribly ).

TaraRae82: Your spot could very well be implantation if you O'ed on cd16 instead. :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-10-2007, 06:50 AM

I'm out. I have significant spotting this evening and expect af to arrive in full force tomorrow (just in time for the long weekend, great!) I'm actually pretty happy to be moving on to the next cycle, although I would have been happier with a bfp of course! So, tonight I played my basketball game and had a couple pints with my teammates. I'm a little sad that we're moving on to month three, but I'm going to enjoy some down time, then, once more unto the breach dear friends....

Babydust and crossed fingers for everyone in the 2ww. One day we will all have our little ones in our arms!

Carlin blowkiss.gif - loving life with DH guitar.gif and 2 amazing daughtersenergy.gifbaby.gif

Old 11-10-2007, 11:04 AM

Well, temp dropped a little this morning. I woke up around 12am at first to pee and because I felt like I was "leaking" down there - thought for sure AF had started early, but nope - it was all clear (clear cm).

I had my 5th dream this week about being pregnant - I kid you not. Obsessed much?

Woke up again at 6am, my usual time, temped, and then just couldn't resist taking the Dollar Tree test I had. Yeah, it was BFN. I can't believe I caved and tested this early. Though from last cycle I found out I have low HCG even for a non-pregnant woman, so perhaps it will take awhile longer to build up when I am pregnant.

-
Old 11-10-2007, 12:25 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
Woke up again at 6am, my usual time, temped, and then just couldn't resist taking the Dollar Tree test I had. Yeah, it was BFN. I can't believe I caved and tested this early. Though from last cycle I found out I have low HCG even for a non-pregnant woman, so perhaps it will take awhile longer to build up when I am pregnant.
Filadeluna I can't believe you'd cheat on me like that! We had a date and here I thought it was going to be me that cracked first.

Woman... you know it's most likely too early for a anyway. Hang in there and DON'T test again until MONDAY!

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

Old 11-10-2007, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by countrybound View Post
Filadeluna I can't believe you'd cheat on me like that! We had a date and here I thought it was going to be me that cracked first.

Woman... you know it's most likely too early for a anyway. Hang in there and DON'T test again until MONDAY!

Oh, can you ever forgive me? (I thought you'd test first too because you were further in your DPO).

Okay, I promise not to test again till at least Monday this time. I swear. I'm not even sure now if I should test *then* because it would still only be 12dpo for me.

OMG, your chart is amazing!!! I read somewhere that most pregnancies stay above 98.5 and you are above that now! Wow! So lucky!!! Mine went down again.

-
Old 11-10-2007, 12:34 PM - Thread Starter

Oh no Tara! I see the old hag came to visit you! I'm so sorry... I really hope this is your month.

caffix.gif wife to DH kewl.gif and mama to Kaden notes2.gif 1/1/06 and Jagger babyboy.gif 4/21/12

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

Old 11-10-2007, 12:40 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

OMG, your chart is amazing!!! I read somewhere that most pregnancies stay above 98.5 and you are above that now! Wow! So lucky!!! Mine went down again.
I'm a little nervous about that temp. Only because at 5:15am I woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep for about 35 mins or so. I was too anxious thinking about what my temp was going to be. I finally dozed back off and woke up at 7 and temped. It was 98.57, then I woke up and came downstairs and temped again... it was 98.47, so I just screwed with the temp on FF and put 98.51 for good measure. That way it's a little lower for me waking up and all. Make sense:. Weird thing is I feel some cramps. I don't "feel" pregnant at all.

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

Old 11-10-2007, 01:05 PM

Quote:
I'm a little nervous about that temp. Only because at 5:15am I woke up and couldn't fall back to sleep for about 35 mins or so. I was too anxious thinking about what my temp was going to be. I finally dozed back off and woke up at 7 and temped. It was 98.57, then I woke up and came downstairs and temped again... it was 98.47, so I just screwed with the temp on FF and put 98.51 for good measure. That way it's a little lower for me waking up and all. Make sense:. Weird thing is I feel some cramps. I don't "feel" pregnant at all.
Hmm. That's so confusing. Well, I guess all you can do is see what the next couple of days bring!

-
Old 11-11-2007, 09:29 PM

include me please

wife to wonderful dh_malesling.GIF mama of three-DS1 born December 30, 2005 and DS2 born September 27, 2008 and one lovely little girl born September 7, 2011jumpers.gif

Old 11-11-2007, 11:21 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tjjazzy View Post
include me please
Sure... Glad to have you here!
What is your first childs sex so I can include it on the front page?

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

Old 11-12-2007, 03:16 AM

Jumping back on the wagon after a couple of months out to work on a health issue...

Where are you at in your cycle: 2dpo, CD17 (Insemed on CD 13 & CD 15)
Appointments: Acupuncture on Wednesday
Symptoms if they apply: None yet - I'm working hard not to imagine any at all
Testing: I'm hoping to hold out until next Weds which would be 11dpo. Last cycle I was hopeless and tested at day 4
Thoughts: I'm doing well at not obsessing and have managed to go many hours at a time without even thinking about it. Hopefully I'll continue on this well.

It's great to be back

One gorgeous solstice babe 12/08, two smitten mothers - mothering consciously with conscience and compassion. Birth & Postnatal Doula. Student Midwife. Expecting #2 November '12.

Old 11-12-2007, 04:13 AM

I'd love to join in on the fun!

Late Sunday Check in:
Name: Aj
Date: 11/11/2007
Where are you at in your cycle: cycle day 33
Appointments: none
Symptoms if they apply: just got a bunch of ewcm!
Testing: a bit later
Thoughts: since I'm new to this I'm still marvaling at how the body works!

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c8d1c

my chart is pretty sad this cycle - I didn't get my thermometer until late in the game :
Old 11-12-2007, 10:18 AM

Monday Check in:
Name: Luna
Date: 11/12/2007
Where are you at in your cycle: 12 DPO, CD 30
Symptoms if they apply: feel really good in a strange way, slightly tender nipples.
No AF symptoms at all. Cervix back to high, still firm & closed.
Testing: maybe tomorrow or perhaps not until 14dpo.
Thoughts: I wonder if this could be it? My temps aren't quite as high anymore, but they went back up a little today. Unless my period is going to be super late, it's strange that I've had no PMS yet and no spotting.

-
Old 11-12-2007, 11:19 AM

Hey all. I got my late last night with a dollar tree test! to everyone!!!

SAHM to 2 year olds Tesla and Lucius. twins.gif
Old 11-12-2007, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilish_fetish View Post
Congrats!!! I might head out to buy some more dollar tree tests this afternoon. :

-
Old 11-12-2007, 12:38 PM

congrats devilish fetish!!! gotta love those dollar store tests!
Old 11-12-2007, 12:43 PM

Monday Check in:
Name: Ashley
Where are you at in your cycle: cd 16, 7 dpo
Symptoms if they apply: watery cm and was sick last night. Had crampys and heartburn and just felt awful. I finally just said to heck with it and went to bed. Slept like a rock
Testing: I will hold out till Thanksgiving in case my O calculations are completely off. Thanksgiving should cover my bases.
Thoughts: i feel like poo

Good luck everyone and have a happy fertile week!

Congrats Devilish_Fetish!!!:

In love with the Hubs (6-03) & : Kookie Pookie Girl (c/s 5-05) & Bouncy Big Boy (vbac 2-07) & : Miss Cheeky Cheeks (hbac 11-08) 100*90* 100lbs = Las Vegas : Almost there!
Old 11-12-2007, 12:58 PM

Please add my cart to the main page:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/18817b

Monday Check in:
Name: Dana
Where are you at in your cycle: cd10
Symptoms if they apply: n/a
Testing: not yet
Thoughts: I've had EWM for the past two days which is strange since I am on Zyrtec and rarely get any. I give the credit to EPO which I tried for the first time this cycle. It looks like this may be an early o month for me. I am hopeful.

''''

Old 11-12-2007, 01:06 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Testing: maybe tomorrow or perhaps not until 14dpo.
Thoughts: I wonder if this could be it? My temps aren't quite as high anymore, but they went back up a little today. Unless my period is going to be super late, it's strange that I've had no PMS yet and no spotting.
Oh I hope this is it for you! My temp went up a little today, but I believe it'll nosedive tomorrow when my period is due. If not I might test tomorrow.

Quote:

: : Congrats!!!

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

Old 11-12-2007, 01:11 PM

Monday Check in:
Name: Nicole
Where are you at in your cycle: cd 23, 5 dpo
Symptoms if they apply: i am getting over this 24 hour cold thing that everyone in my house got. So yesterday my temps were a lot higher than normal. But they are back to good today. If you discard yesterdays temp, they are on a nice normal upward trend. But that's all she wrote as far as symptoms go, I don't feel like this is our month at all. Or maybe I'm just over the whole "everything is a symptom TTC hypocondria"
Testing: I plan on testing this weekend, as I usually have a 12 day LP, but i don't know if i'll hold out that long.
Thoughts: I don't know why, but this weekend I was brooding so stinking bad. I must have told DH, my mom, and myself 57456378 times that I wanted to be pregnant again. I don't know where it came from, but it was driving me crazy. i felt like a nutjob. I browsed Target's baby wear and maternity wear (which is pointless, I'm a small person and maternity wear does not fit me right until about 7 months)... I was staring at everyone's newborn... I talked to Liam about having a little sibling. I was NUTS.

congrats devilish fetish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-12-2007, 01:12 PM

Name: Connie
Where are you in your cycle: CD4
Appointments: None
Symptoms if they apply: Nope
Testing: Thinking about doing OPKs this month (only cause SIL had some left over she sent me.
Thoughts: DH is out of town until Wed. I'm glad that its while AF is here and not later in my cycle or I'd be all worried about Oing while he was gone. I'm trying to drink tons of water and hit the gym more. Anyway, here's to another cycle and baby dust to everyone!!

Life loving Mama, married to DH, Mama to DS1 , DS2 , missing our , and another boy born June!
Old 11-12-2007, 01:15 PM

congrats devilish!!

hh2.gif

Old 11-12-2007, 01:22 PM - Thread Starter

Monday Check-in

Name: Marelle
Where are you in your cycle: CD25 13DPO
Appointments: Tomorrow, post D&C appt.
Symptoms if they apply: Just a lot of back pain.
Testing: Maybe tomorrow if my temp is still up.
Thoughts: I believe AF is around the corner so I'm not getting my hopes up.

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

Old 11-12-2007, 01:36 PM

Quote:
devilish_fetish - : Congrats! That is great news! :

Quote:
Symptoms if they apply: Just a lot of back pain.
Testing: Maybe tomorrow if my temp is still up.
Thoughts believe AF is around the corner so I'm not getting my hopes up.
Marelle - I had a lot of back pain too. That was my first symptom. Thankfully it is now much better. Your chart still looks very pretty so I am : for you!

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
Old 11-12-2007, 01:39 PM

Tara - I just stalked your chart and was sorry to see AF had arrived. I was so sure this was your month

Rachel - Married to my Best friend & Mama to Quinn Patrick 7/18/08 - Mama to : Clover too
Old 11-12-2007, 01:41 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Marelle - I had a lot of back pain too. That was my first symptom. Thankfully it is now much better. Your chart still looks very pretty so I am : for you!
Okay... now I'm a little creeped out. Why did that BFN show up? I didn't put that in there. WEIRD. A sign?

Well, I just don't get it. Joshs girls temp went up yesterday and then nosedived today... I really believe I'll see the same results tomorrow, but thanks for hoping.

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

Old 11-12-2007, 01:54 PM

Monday Check-in

Name: Sarah
Where are you in your cycle: CD29 11DPO
Symptoms if they apply: slight tenderness in breasts, but nothing major
Testing: not unless I make it until 14 or 15DPO, which would be Thursday or Friday, but I don't see that happening.
Thoughts:My temp took a huge nosedive yesterday, and I thought for sure AF would show up and I kept thinking she had and would run to the bathroom, but nothing. Today, it's lower again, but still no AF, but it's still early. The good thing is that I have made it past 10DPO, so maybe the Vitex and everything is working. That's all that's going on here.

Congratulations devilish-fetish!
Old 11-12-2007, 02:00 PM

Quote:
Okay... now I'm a little creeped out. Why did that BFN show up? I didn't put that in there. WEIRD. A sign?

Well, I just don't get it. Joshs girls temp went up yesterday and then nosedived today... I really believe I'll see the same results tomorrow, but thanks for hoping.
You didn't test yet either? :

-
Old 11-12-2007, 02:15 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
You didn't test yet either? :
I did yesterday and it was a BFN. I didn't today. I will tomorrow if my temp is still up.

belly.gifdue 9/4/13

Old 11-12-2007, 02:59 PM

Quote:
I did yesterday and it was a BFN. I didn't today. I will tomorrow if my temp is still up.
Oh ok.

DH says I'm being bitchy in the last hour. He keeps putting his smelly feet all over me though (on my leg, my stomach, in my face), what does he expect? I don't enjoy that. Now he's mocking me singing, "You're PMSing, you're gonna get your period, you're gonna get your period". : WTF? I haven't had any cramps yet, and he is irritating me so of course I'm going to get pissed. It pisses me off further because I don't *want* to get my period, and here we are TTC and he thinks that what he said is funny.

-

User Tag List