Nursing Mamas it's November - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 302 Old 11-07-2007, 06:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Feeling quite FF says I O´d on CD19, but I think I did on CD21, like 2 last cycles and according to OPK it would be too, like previous cycles. Anyway, if I O´d on CD21, yesterday I had a temp dip (6DPO) and today my temp was up and high (Look at my chart please)

And twice it has happened that I´ve been watching a movie and I´ve suddenly got really tired, eye lids dropping and it hasn´t even been that late yet. I don´t know if that is something. I never get tired like that, quite the opposite, I´ve been up until 2am etc lately. (maybe that´s it...)

One day my sense of smell was really strong, I could eg. smell DD´s dirty washable nappies really strongly, when normally I´m just so used to that smell I don´t really even smell it or at least I don´t mind it.

I was on such a bad mood today

NOT getting my hopes up though...
#122 of 302 Old 11-07-2007, 07:33 PM - Thread Starter

Celina That chart looks good. I also say it was CD21

Baker I'm sorry that you had a mc and you're back. I hope you get a fast BFP and it sticks. Oh, and I wanted to commend you for exclusive pumping for 20+ months! That is so amazing.

I will be back to update the list. Just wanted to catch up but dinner is cooking....

I'm on CD14. No clue what my temps are (not temping) and no EW. I had a bit two days ago though and we had a fun night...just in case. So just keeping it relaxed and fun so far.
#123 of 302 Old 11-07-2007, 09:25 PM

Wow, Maggi! That was fast! CONGRATULATIONS!
#124 of 302 Old 11-08-2007, 09:28 AM

Hm. So, I thought I O'd on the 5th. But turns out I had undeniable O symptoms (crampy on one side, LOTS of EWCM) yesterday. Later O wouldn't be completely abnormal this month as DS2 has been nursing like crazy since being sick.

So, that either means, my BDing on the 2nd, 3rd and 4th will result in no BFP or by Shettles Method should be a girl. :

Taylor, committed to my Soldier. Lovin' my boys. Gabriel ('05) , Xavier ('07) and Mason ('09). Proud HBAC mama x 2.
#125 of 302 Old 11-08-2007, 02:32 PM - Thread Starter

We have a lot of 2WW mamas. Any news?

Updated to here
#126 of 302 Old 11-08-2007, 05:29 PM

:

Michelle: wife to J, mom to M (2001), E (2003), C (2005), S (2007) and O! (2009) And someone new in 2011!
#127 of 302 Old 11-08-2007, 07:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakerALM View Post
Hey galls I have to admit I have not been following this thread this month. I MC earlier this cycle and I thought that I would be out of the game for awhile and I really emotionally was having a hard time thinking about everyone TTC and succeeding. : But I guess I am back, I have only been tracking CM this month and I had a surge of EW yesterday and a few days before. That's exactly what happened last month when I got pregnant. SO I am hopeful that I am Oing again and maybe I will get lucky again this month. We will see in a few days if I want to be moved to TWW when CM dies down. Cross my Fingers:
Well things are CRAZY, just now, I mean JUST now I had a huge surge of EW mucus (took like 4 full wipes to clean it all up, TMI) but it has a slight tinge to it and a few streaks of blood. I am so confused. I am going to post around and see what others think. I have NO idea.:

Mountain Biking bikenew.gifMama of 3 little beans, .      Epumped 1pump.gif 22mths for dd1 (2006) notes.gif
Nursed fly-by-nursing1.gifmy homebirth.jpg babe, dd2 (2008) until self weaned at 3yrsbouncy.gif. We survived a major nursing strike.

Awesome homebirth.jpg for Baby #3 who turned out to be a babygirl.gif (Aug 2013)!   

#128 of 302 Old 11-08-2007, 07:25 PM

CD1 for me. :cry: Please move me to Waiting to O

write@home mama to big boy (04-06) and little boy (10-08)
and someone new in november stork-suprise.gif

#129 of 302 Old 11-08-2007, 11:22 PM - Thread Starter

Bella, I'm sorry.

Updated to here
#130 of 302 Old 11-09-2007, 12:39 AM

Can you move me back to Waiting to O please? AF showed up Tuesday. :

SAHMtranstichel.gif to DD1joy.gif(9/06), DD2energy.gif(4/09), DS1 kid.gif (1/11), and DS2 wild.gif (2/12)
knit.giflactivist.gifsigncirc1.gif Surprise! pos.gif #5 due 12/16/13 2ndtri.gif

#131 of 302 Old 11-09-2007, 02:35 AM

Balker - today was likely your peak day - tinge with pink/red means ULTRA fertile usually. Hope you managed to DTD today!

Brooke . . . I am so sorry, mama. It just doesn't seem fair. I think I want you to be pg almost as much as I want ME to be. You have waited long enough. Sorry, I'm probably not helping. Just wanted to say I was thinking of you.

Not temping this month or really paying much attention. I just can't put myself through it again this month. Am hanging around here a bit to get excited for all the BFP mamas and mourn with those who have not been as fortunate yet. Just not saying much at this point - hope you understand.

Amy
mama to big brother Mason (Jan '05) and the littles, Adam and Holden (May '10)
#132 of 302 Old 11-09-2007, 10:38 AM

Argh!!! Temp drop today I was sure I O'd on the CD 14 and had had 2-3 days of temp rises. Today it was back down to 96.56.: My breast are super tender and I still have EWCM so maybe I'm just O'ing late this cycle but I was so excited......Please take a look at my wonky chart and give me any insight if you can.
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1d4a5d

Sarah-DS 4/03, DD7/06, DS 5/09
#133 of 302 Old 11-09-2007, 12:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by attached2mason View Post
Balker - today was likely your peak day - tinge with pink/red means ULTRA fertile usually. Hope you managed to DTD today!

Not temping this month or really paying much attention. I just can't put myself through it again this month. Am hanging around here a bit to get excited for all the BFP mamas and mourn with those who have not been as fortunate yet. Just not saying much at this point - hope you understand.
Really? I did not know that pink/red with lots of EW was a good thing:. AWESOME! We BDed last night and this morning just in case (not to mention having lots of great fluid makes for a good time.

HUGS also! I totally understand just going with the flow and taking a time out. Hopefully you will see a BFP before the year is out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleine Hexe View Post

Baker I'm sorry that you had a mc and you're back. I hope you get a fast BFP and it sticks. Oh, and I wanted to commend you for exclusive pumping for 20+ months! That is so amazing.
THANKS! It's now 21 mths.: I can't believe I made it this far, but every day I look at my little one I just can't seem to stop. She is thriving and LOVES her mama milk. Check out her pic in my siggie.

Mountain Biking bikenew.gifMama of 3 little beans, .      Epumped 1pump.gif 22mths for dd1 (2006) notes.gif
Nursed fly-by-nursing1.gifmy homebirth.jpg babe, dd2 (2008) until self weaned at 3yrsbouncy.gif. We survived a major nursing strike.

Awesome homebirth.jpg for Baby #3 who turned out to be a babygirl.gif (Aug 2013)!   

#134 of 302 Old 11-09-2007, 02:39 PM

I was sooooo optimisitc after my last post (see post #10 in this thread). My temps went up very slightly from a stable 36.6C to a varied 36.7 and 36.8 (sorry I chart on paper so I can't share the chart). It stayed up from Nov 2 till today (Nov 9th). I wasn't sure if it was due to Day Light Savings or ovulation, but I though positive….

Well, today it fell back down to 36.6C, so it doesn't look like I’m pregnant, but there is still hope that I finally O'd. However, I still have creamy CF.

(Sigh) In a few days I should know if AF has finally arrived after her almost 3 year vacation.

DS has only nursed 5x in the last 24 hours (a record low) despite his cough/cold. Maybe he is on his way to full weaning or cutting back! Maybe this is the push I need to get my cycle going again.

(sigh) Back to lurking

Michele
#135 of 302 Old 11-09-2007, 05:22 PM

question for all you charting mamas:

I'm not charting this time (did w/my first), just doing OPKs and paying attention generally. question is this: how do your OPKs (if you're doing them) match up with your chart? do you find the positive or almost positive OPK to be 1 day before O?
#136 of 302 Old 11-10-2007, 11:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_baby_mommy View Post
question for all you charting mamas:

I'm not charting this time (did w/my first), just doing OPKs and paying attention generally. question is this: how do your OPKs (if you're doing them) match up with your chart? do you find the positive or almost positive OPK to be 1 day before O?
In my case, yes. In can happen that you'll get a positive OPK and not actually O, you just had a LH surge, but that's never personally happened to me.

http://www.peeonastick.com/opks.html

8DPO for me... Of course I tested this morning I think I might hit up the Dollar Store for more tests today. I need to feed the addiction

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)
#137 of 302 Old 11-10-2007, 01:03 PM

I am sooooo excited! CD 1 for me today! although that means I only had a LP of 9 days. But it does mean I ovulated!!! Had to get out and wash the old diva cup today, it's been in storage since June. Had red spotting when I went to the bathroom this am, so I put it in. Been crampy the last 2 days, so I am sure this is it!!! YAY! Last period I had was June 10th! Please move me to Waiting to O!
#138 of 302 Old 11-10-2007, 03:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella Catalina View Post
CD1 for me. :cry: Please move me to Waiting to O
Mama, I'm so sorry....I want it so badly for you!

Linzie~~wife to Eli 10.1.06, mama to Summer 5.06 and John 7.08
#139 of 302 Old 11-11-2007, 12:58 PM - Thread Starter

Updated to here
#140 of 302 Old 11-11-2007, 08:57 PM

Can I join? I'm Missy and new to the site and so happy to be here. DS will be 7 months on the 15th and I am still waiting for the first PPAF. I have had a few signs of pg but I have no idea what my body is doing. I was told that temping while nursing wouldn't be accurate and niether would opk's is this true? Anyway I am hoping to catch that 1st PP egg!
#141 of 302 Old 11-11-2007, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistletoe2382 View Post
Can I join? I'm Missy and new to the site and so happy to be here. DS will be 7 months on the 15th and I am still waiting for the first PPAF. I have had a few signs of pg but I have no idea what my body is doing. I was told that temping while nursing wouldn't be accurate and niether would opk's is this true? Anyway I am hoping to catch that 1st PP egg!

Yes, OPKs will- and temping was for me with last baby!

Okay, BIG question: DID I O??????? Will someone pretty please look and lmk what you think! Did anyone temp prior to having their first PPAF? My normal pre-O temp is 97.4 and VERY consistent- but I didn't start temping this time until a week ago: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/sassyone

I totally *feel* like I O'd but maybe you can have a consistent temp rise & no O? Ugh I so don't like not knowing! My norm LP is 12 days & I guestimated on the O date (other chart is DS #2)
#142 of 302 Old 11-11-2007, 11:16 PM - Thread Starter

Well, if your temps are normally 97.4 I'd say yes you O'd.

I have no idea if I have O'd yet ot not either.
#143 of 302 Old 11-11-2007, 11:19 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome mistletoe! I've added you to the list under waiting to catch first PP egg.
#144 of 302 Old 11-12-2007, 12:01 AM

You can put me down as Waiting to O Guess I'm back to my 31 day cycles instead of the 37 of the past 2 months. I was too busy to obsess this month and I feel much happier. My 3 year old was sick all week so that took all my attention! So glad he is well now!!! Good luck to everybody. I'm not able to be on here much, but thinking of you all. I don't know if I'll ever get to leave this thread!
I thought DS might wean because he couldn't nurse while he was sick, but I have just as much milk as ever. He turned 3 on Wednesday!!!!!! He wants to type now: bbhjklpokjuydsaz
Ya'll take care!

Married to wonderful DH 10 yrs DS 9yrs self-weaned @ 3 1/2 yrs  TTC 3 yrs got preg 4 months after HSG with DS 4yrs self-weaned at 3 1/2 yrs  Hope to have more little ones but have secondary infertility issues so we'll just have to see what the future brings Enjoying homeschooling and farming
#145 of 302 Old 11-12-2007, 12:27 AM

I haven't O'd yet this cycle either. I got an almost positive OPK but my temps are still lingering at or below 97. I'm at CD33. Sigh.
#146 of 302 Old 11-12-2007, 12:44 AM - Thread Starter

Updated here
#147 of 302 Old 11-12-2007, 06:05 AM

WOOHOO! I finally O'd 6 DPO based on FF. Please move me to 2WW The obsessing begins.....Anyone else O around the Nov 6th? Anyone want to be my testing buddy?

#148 of 302 Old 11-12-2007, 10:12 AM

CD1 here today Please move me to waiting to O. Again.

Good thing is my 8-9 day luteal phase was now 11 thanks to Vitex which I only started taking on CD13! But it can´t be anything else, I think.

Now that Vitex seems to be working and luteal phase is hopefully no problem anymore, which means I shouldn´t have a problem with low progesterone, right? Could b/feeding be preventing me from getting pregnant in any other way now? (I thought it only affects so that it can lower your progesterone?) I so hope the next cycle is the one.
#149 of 302 Old 11-12-2007, 11:06 AM

OMG!!! BFP!!! I caught the first PP egg! I could not be more excited! I hope this gives people hope, that sometimes just reducing nursings a little bit can help. Congrats to all the other BFPs this month too!
#150 of 302 Old 11-12-2007, 01:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doulakris View Post
OMG!!! BFP!!! I caught the first PP egg! I could not be more excited! I hope this gives people hope, that sometimes just reducing nursings a little bit can help. Congrats to all the other BFPs this month too!
WOOHOO!!!! SO excited for you! Send the dust my way

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page