2ww end of November testers??? - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#301 of 350 Old 11-22-2007, 11:38 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahf. View Post
BFN....Oh well I'm not even sure I really O'd.....BLAH:12 DPO and no signs of anything....I'm in your boat Luna:
Aww. I totally understand.

We all (including RememberJoy & JohnsCelticQueen & others) need closure.

Thanks guys! Well I bought some cheapie blue dye + or - test at the Dollar General (not Dollar Tree), and the ink didn't even show up on the control line, but there was already a horizontal blue line on the test side. I knew those were not the best tests, but it was the only thing they had & I didn't want to run all the way to Wal-Mart.

I think I will wait a few more days just to avoid disappointment & watch my temps. Plus, I never know if AF might show up (though it seems like it never will).

Hope you guys have had a great day!

-
#302 of 350 Old 11-23-2007, 08:11 AM

Hurray!!! I got crosshairs! Looks like our timing was pretty good.

My new test date is Friday, 11/30.

''''

#303 of 350 Old 11-23-2007, 09:30 AM

^ Yay!

Had another big temp spike this morning. Crazyness! This cycle has been a roller coaster of temps AND emotions. : Still feel the same as yesterday... sore nipples and no AF symptoms. Is my body just screwing with me?

-
#304 of 350 Old 11-23-2007, 10:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
^ Yay!

Had another big temp spike this morning. Crazyness! This cycle has been a roller coaster of temps AND emotions. : Still feel the same as yesterday... sore nipples and no AF symptoms. Is my body just screwing with me?
Ok here is my thought...what if you are only really 5dpo and dip and rise before were just your body trying to O and this time around was the real thing? I know its crazy but your cycle is also crazy:. At least your timing was good this time around also. :

Mountain Biking bikenew.gifMama of 3 little beans, .      Epumped 1pump.gif 22mths for dd1 (2006) notes.gif
Nursed fly-by-nursing1.gifmy homebirth.jpg babe, dd2 (2008) until self weaned at 3yrsbouncy.gif. We survived a major nursing strike.

Awesome homebirth.jpg for Baby #3 who turned out to be a babygirl.gif (Aug 2013)!   

#305 of 350 Old 11-23-2007, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
^ Yay!

Just sending you a few of these to help get you through this madness!

I really hope this is your cycle, you earned it!

''''

#306 of 350 Old 11-23-2007, 11:49 AM

Tested today @ 14dpo and got a BFN. This is CD 28, and I usually have 28-29 day cycles. No sign of AF yet. Maybe I O'd later than I thought? :
#307 of 350 Old 11-23-2007, 01:39 PM

I posted here http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=796531

I'm looking for someone to hold on testing with! I O on the 18-19 so really have no clue when to test, last time I just knew and that was it, and did a test maybe 2-3 weeks later! I had implantation bleeding around 5-6 days after I think. We've only purposely tried twice, this is the 2nd time, first time was in 2005 and it worked then.

I have had so many odd feelings, strange feelings in my uterus, nauseas, the OJ tastes gross, last night I had vivid nightmares. I don't want to guess though, KWIM?
#308 of 350 Old 11-23-2007, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshMama View Post
I posted here http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=796531

I'm looking for someone to hold on testing with! I O on the 18-19 so really have no clue when to test, last time I just knew and that was it, and did a test maybe 2-3 weeks later! I had implantation bleeding around 5-6 days after I think. We've only purposely tried twice, this is the 2nd time, first time was in 2005 and it worked then.

I have had so many odd feelings, strange feelings in my uterus, nauseas, the OJ tastes gross, last night I had vivid nightmares. I don't want to guess though, KWIM?
If you O'd on Nov 18, you can test around Dec 2! So, you'll be in the early Dec 2ww testers with me! I'm testing on Dec 4 with MissWorld and Dexters.....if you want to wait a bit longer you're welcome to join us but I'm sure there are others testing on Dec 2 or so.
#309 of 350 Old 11-23-2007, 02:20 PM

Are you following me? LOL I just posted in the dec thread instead, sorry ladies!!
#310 of 350 Old 11-23-2007, 03:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PoshMama View Post
Are you following me? LOL I just posted in the dec thread instead, sorry ladies!!
No......I just check several threads and you keep posting where I check! I say Dec 2 because that would put you about 14dpo (days post ovulation) which is the length of a normal luteal phase.
#311 of 350 Old 11-23-2007, 04:36 PM

I'd like to join! I'm planning on testing 11/29....if I can hold out! I totally "feel" like I'm pregnant though! I been having this aching pain on my right side and then now down low in my pubic bone area. Feels a lot like when I first got pregnant with dd. Hope I'm not just imagining things.
#312 of 350 Old 11-23-2007, 08:33 PM

CD 29 here of a 28 day cycle. Had loads of imaginary symptoms but I'm still testing negative and know in my heart that I'm not pregnant.

No doubt I'll start bleeding sometime today.

Congrats to all the preggo's and commiserations all those with BFN's. I guess Christmas will be really exciting this year!!

One gorgeous solstice babe 12/08, two smitten mothers - mothering consciously with conscience and compassion. Birth & Postnatal Doula. Student Midwife. Expecting #2 November '12.

#313 of 350 Old 11-24-2007, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakerALM View Post
Ok here is my thought...what if you are only really 5dpo and dip and rise before were just your body trying to O and this time around was the real thing? I know its crazy but your cycle is also crazy:. At least your timing was good this time around also. :
Is it medically possible to O more than once in a cycle on different days??? Luna, you had sustained high temps for awhile and then a couple dips with fertile CM and now more rises. Odd. It's all very confusing but yet, it still looks promising!
#314 of 350 Old 11-24-2007, 01:19 AM

Can you take me off the list? AF showed up today, but I had a 12 day luteal phase!!
#315 of 350 Old 11-24-2007, 01:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
Is it medically possible to O more than once in a cycle on different days??? Luna, you had sustained high temps for awhile and then a couple dips with fertile CM and now more rises. Odd. It's all very confusing but yet, it still looks promising!
Yes - it is possible to ovulate twice in one cycle. Apparently sometimes a second egg is released about 24hours after the first. I'm starting to think this is what happened to me this month.

One gorgeous solstice babe 12/08, two smitten mothers - mothering consciously with conscience and compassion. Birth & Postnatal Doula. Student Midwife. Expecting #2 November '12.

#316 of 350 Old 11-24-2007, 09:19 AM

BakerALM, Tara, and MujerMama -

I don't think that's what happened to me because my cervix felt closed around that dip. It's an interesting concept, though.

-
#317 of 350 Old 11-24-2007, 09:22 AM

I'm out : I expected it and am looking forward to a BFP just in time for xmas.

#318 of 350 Old 11-24-2007, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MujerMamaMismo View Post
I'm out : I expected it and am looking forward to a BFP just in time for xmas.
Sorry.

I took another test this morning because my temp went *up* again, but it was BFN (big shock there... tests never seem to turn positive for me). I have no clue what is going on with my body.

-
#319 of 350 Old 11-24-2007, 11:59 AM

things are still looking pretty good as far as i can tell... you can move me up to testing on nov. 29th!

Laura , wife to Jeremy : since 7-23-06. MFI caused by a Robertsonian translocation; starting DIUI cycle #5, this time with injectables. Trying to hang in there.
#320 of 350 Old 11-24-2007, 12:10 PM

I am testing on the 30th

Mom of many minions . . . babyf.gif jumpers.gif     jumpers.gif     jumpers.gif
"And when our baby stirs and struggles to be born it compels humility: what we began is now its own." Margaret Mead 
#321 of 350 Old 11-24-2007, 04:39 PM

Well, I am 12DPO and I took a dollar store test at 1:25pm (after a couple of pees this morning) and I can see something. My husband can also see something, but said not to get excited yet. It is SOOOOO faint and I can't always see it, but it is pinkish, not white (like an evap line). In the sunlight you can definately see it. What do you think? If you turn the test a certain way, you can see it very clearly (in my POAS mind) and sometimes you can't see it well if at all. I am going crazy!! Am I pregnant or not!!!!!!!!???????

My boobs are achy and I have felt that full uterus feeling that I posted about. I am having hot flashes and feel sort of ooky, but it could be because I am sleep deprived, having been at a long birth.

ETA: I am sitting in a darker room looking at it straight on and I can see it. It takes a minute to come into view though.

wife - mother - midwife

CIRCUMCISION

The more you know, the worse it gets.

#322 of 350 Old 11-24-2007, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoulaSarah View Post
Well, I am 12DPO and I took a dollar store test at 1:25pm (after a couple of pees this morning) and I can see something. My husband can also see something, but said not to get excited yet. It is SOOOOO faint and I can't always see it, but it is pinkish, not white (like an evap line). In the sunlight you can definately see it. What do you think? If you turn the test a certain way, you can see it very clearly (in my POAS mind) and sometimes you can't see it well if at all. I am going crazy!! Am I pregnant or not!!!!!!!!???????

Sounds promising! Definitely retest tmw and update us!

As for me, I think I have some implantation bleeding (12dpo today, menses not due 'til Tuesday). I didn't have this w/DS, so it's new to me. If it is IB, then it seems I won't get a BFP for a while, but I'll probably test on Monday as scheduled anyway. Now I'm worrying about m/c because I'm reading that late implantation has a much higher rate of m/c. Does the worrying end?!?!
#323 of 350 Old 11-24-2007, 04:56 PM

I had implantation spotting with some, and they were born nine months later perfectly healthy!! I didn't spot until 14DPO either, the day I expected my period. It is very normal.

BTW, I know that I was supposed to wait until Monday (I am supposed to get my period Tuesday also) but for a dollar, you can't go wrong!!...unless you get what I did! What is with that?

wife - mother - midwife

CIRCUMCISION

#324 of 350 Old 11-25-2007, 12:13 PM

I'm out. AF came this morning On to the next cycle!
#325 of 350 Old 11-25-2007, 01:06 PM - Thread Starter

updated

Sorry I haven't updated in a day or two, it's been one hectic holiday! If turkey days are this crazy, Christmas is down right terrifying:

DoulaSara, that sounds really promising!

I'm sorry to all that are out I'm sure I'll be joining you soon. AF is due today and having the symptoms right on schedule. Should be here soon:

I am very excited to see all the new testers, though. GL everyone!

In love with the Hubs (6-03) & : Kookie Pookie Girl (c/s 5-05) & Bouncy Big Boy (vbac 2-07) & : Miss Cheeky Cheeks (hbac 11-08) 100*90* 100lbs = Las Vegas : Almost there!
#326 of 350 Old 11-25-2007, 02:56 PM

I tested this morning and I am pregnant!!

wife - mother - midwife

CIRCUMCISION

#327 of 350 Old 11-25-2007, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoulaSarah View Post
I tested this morning and I am pregnant!!
Congrats!
: :

''''

#328 of 350 Old 11-26-2007, 05:36 AM

Can I join? I test on the 29th. TIA.
#329 of 350 Old 11-26-2007, 11:33 AM

Congrats DoulaSarah!!!!! Yipppeee

I am due AF on the 30th and praying that this is our month (as if I don't do that every month anyway, lol)

Good luck all those who are starting over and those who are still holding out
#330 of 350 Old 11-26-2007, 12:38 PM

. came two days early (which NEVER happens) , so I'm out :

Congrats on all the BFPs so far! Hope to join you next month

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page