DoulaSarah Congratulations!

Number # 2 due 5/19/2011.
#333 of 350 Old 11-26-2007, 02:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hello all!

First, Congrats DoulaSarah!

Second, we hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I know we ate too much.

Third, here's an update for everyone.
We ended up not testing on the 24th like I had us scheduled for. We decided to hold off as long as we could.

My DW was due for AF on the 23rd so, she is now 3 days late, with no sign of AF other than 2 minutes of mild cramping yesterday. How have we put off testing you ask?? I have no clue. I guess with all of the holiday mayhem it kind of fell by the wayside.

So, we're going to give it two more days, so she'll be 5 days late before we test. We've done good. So, two more days won't hurt right?

:
#334 of 350 Old 11-26-2007, 05:13 PM

Congrats Doula Sarah! :

Crossing my fingers for Whitticus and his wife!

SAHM to 3 boys ages 10, 7, and 3.

#335 of 350 Old 11-26-2007, 05:50 PM

congrads DoulaSarah! :

Come on already Whitticus, 5 DAYS LATE! Tests already!!!:

Hugs to all those with AF.

Mountain Biking bikenew.gifMama of 3 little beans, .      Epumped 1pump.gif 22mths for dd1 (2006) notes.gif
Nursed fly-by-nursing1.gifmy homebirth.jpg babe, dd2 (2008) until self weaned at 3yrsbouncy.gif. We survived a major nursing strike.

Awesome homebirth.jpg for Baby #3 who turned out to be a babygirl.gif (Aug 2013)!   

#336 of 350 Old 11-26-2007, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakerALM View Post
Come on already Whitticus, 5 DAYS LATE! Tests already!!!:
Haha. I know, I know. We're almost scared to take it. Because we've gotten our hopes up high the first two months of TTC. And, honestly, we weren't even trying that hard this month. We decided we'd quit stressing about it and just go with the "if it happens, it happens" approach.

If she were to be PG, I think I'd just fall over.
#337 of 350 Old 11-27-2007, 01:28 AM - Thread Starter

updated

Well, AF showed up. I'm out: I thought I would be lurking till January but we went to the doctor today and dh was cleared to BD! Yeehaw!! If we time it right this month AF would be due Christmas so I'm going to hold out and test New Years Eve! That seems like a good time.

For those that AF found how about a New Years Testers club??? Trying to look at the bright side, ya'll! GL to those still waiting and I look forward to more BFP's!

In love with the Hubs (6-03) & : Kookie Pookie Girl (c/s 5-05) & Bouncy Big Boy (vbac 2-07) & : Miss Cheeky Cheeks (hbac 11-08) 100*90* 100lbs = Las Vegas : Almost there!
#338 of 350 Old 11-27-2007, 09:17 PM

so i was totally going to test on the 29th. i broke down and tested at 10 dpo on sunday. if i am at a critical point on sundays, i always test. there's just too much free time. anyway, it was negative. but my temps hit an all-time high yesterday, and i had weird cramping - kind of a dull ache, not really like period cramps - all day on saturday and sunday. so, i decided to test again today. i broke my temp record again this morning - temp went up almost a full 10th of a degree - and again tested negative. AF is "due" tomorrow or thursday but my temps keep going up and i'm having absolutely none of my normal pms symptoms.

i'll probably test again tomorrow... i have a large stash of dollar tree tests and 2 digitals to use for confirmation in case i get a +. my chart SEEMS like it's really good... it better be what i think it is....! :

Laura , wife to Jeremy : since 7-23-06. MFI caused by a Robertsonian translocation; starting DIUI cycle #5, this time with injectables. Trying to hang in there.
#339 of 350 Old 11-28-2007, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladylaura View Post
so i was totally going to test on the 29th. i broke down and tested at 10 dpo on sunday. if i am at a critical point on sundays, i always test. there's just too much free time. anyway, it was negative. but my temps hit an all-time high yesterday, and i had weird cramping - kind of a dull ache, not really like period cramps - all day on saturday and sunday. so, i decided to test again today. i broke my temp record again this morning - temp went up almost a full 10th of a degree - and again tested negative. AF is "due" tomorrow or thursday but my temps keep going up and i'm having absolutely none of my normal pms symptoms.

i'll probably test again tomorrow... i have a large stash of dollar tree tests and 2 digitals to use for confirmation in case i get a +. my chart SEEMS like it's really good... it better be what i think it is....! :
Your chart looks fab! :
#340 of 350 Old 11-28-2007, 02:17 AM

Well, after reading Sarah's post, I decided to POAS early.... I tested yesterday on DPO11 and with twisting and turning and holding it up to the light just right, I could see the faintest of lines with the cheapie tests. Today at DPO12, at exactly five minutes, a very faint second line showed up, but it was definitely clearer than yesterdays line. So, I'm anxiously awaiting DPO13 for my 3rd and final 99 cent store test result. Thursday, I bring out the big guns, the FRER. Woo Hoo..... I think the journey is about to begin again.
#341 of 350 Old 11-28-2007, 08:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by can't wait View Post
Well, after reading Sarah's post, I decided to POAS early.... I tested yesterday on DPO11 and with twisting and turning and holding it up to the light just right, I could see the faintest of lines with the cheapie tests. Today at DPO12, at exactly five minutes, a very faint second line showed up, but it was definitely clearer than yesterdays line. So, I'm anxiously awaiting DPO13 for my 3rd and final 99 cent store test result. Thursday, I bring out the big guns, the FRER. Woo Hoo..... I think the journey is about to begin again.
Congrats!!!

''''

#342 of 350 Old 11-28-2007, 09:37 AM

I got a BFP. I am so scared. I have done this before but know what could happen. I now have ovulation type mild pain so drs are scaning me tomorrow to check for eptopic! Fingers crossed it is all OK. Boy this is hard and I am only 4 weeks and 4 days.
Clare:
#343 of 350 Old 11-28-2007, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by can't wait View Post
Congrats!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by clareehunt View Post
I got a BFP. I am so scared. I have done this before but know what could happen. I now have ovulation type mild pain so drs are scaning me tomorrow to check for eptopic! Fingers crossed it is all OK. Boy this is hard and I am only 4 weeks and 4 days.
Clare:
Many congrats and prayers that all is well.
#344 of 350 Old 11-29-2007, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitticus View Post

My DW was due for AF on the 23rd so, she is now 3 days late, with no sign of AF other than 2 minutes of mild cramping yesterday. How have we put off testing you ask?? I have no clue. I guess with all of the holiday mayhem it kind of fell by the wayside.

So, we're going to give it two more days, so she'll be 5 days late before we test. We've done good. So, two more days won't hurt right?

:
Whitticus, where are you? It has been 2 days. Update, please!

Mindfully parenting DD 8/04 & DS 11/08, Human beings are the only mammals who do not nurse their offspring to full term.
#345 of 350 Old 11-29-2007, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgirl View Post
Whitticus, where are you? It has been 2 days. Update, please!
No kidding!!! Maybe they're having celebration sexytime! :
#346 of 350 Old 11-30-2007, 06:58 AM

I woke up at 4am to POAS 8dpo and here's what I got:
http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p...m/IMG_1972.jpg

I took the one pictured after getting very faint lines on internet cheapies. I am STUNNED I woke up DH to confirm that I was not imagining things. We are over the moon!

''''

#347 of 350 Old 11-30-2007, 08:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrodjm View Post

I took the one pictured after getting very faint lines on internet cheapies. I am STUNNED I woke up DH to confirm that I was not imagining things. We are over the moon!
WOW! Congratulations!!

Maybe you are further after O then you think..... or.... twins anyone?
#348 of 350 Old 11-30-2007, 08:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissWorld View Post
WOW! Congratulations!!

Maybe you are further after O then you think..... or.... twins anyone?
I suppose I could have o'd on CD 18 instead of CD 20...I'd be thrilled with twins though!

''''

#349 of 350 Old 11-30-2007, 09:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyrodjm View Post

yaaaayyy! congrats!

Laura , wife to Jeremy : since 7-23-06. MFI caused by a Robertsonian translocation; starting DIUI cycle #5, this time with injectables. Trying to hang in there.
#350 of 350 Old 11-30-2007, 01:24 PM

Congratulations!! YAY!

wife - mother - midwife

CIRCUMCISION

The more you know, the worse it gets.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page