2ww end of November testers??? - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 02:53 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I think I will re-test on the 16th if AF doesn't show up by then.

-
#62 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly22681 View Post
Well I think I ovulated on Sat...DH and I only got to BD on Thursday and Friday though so I'm thinking its not very likely this month but who knows I still have a little hope!!

That list of Test days is Awesome!!

AmyLaz We are test buddies, I am usually a POAS-sholic but this month since our timing wasnt all that great, I have vowed to test only on the 21st that will be 11dpo for me, what about you??
That will be 12dpo for me - I really hope I can hold out until then
#63 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
Good plan, Luna :
#64 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 06:26 PM

I am feeling really crampy today (6dpo) - too early to be AF related. I have seriously been dragging my butt all day - I'm not tired enough to want to actually sleep, but I just want to lay down and not do anything. Almost like being sick without any other symptoms. Oh and I bought pickled herring yesterday when I went grocery shopping.......This is my month I can feel it!! LOL

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#65 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 06:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyLaz View Post
Good plan, Luna :
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post
I am feeling really crampy today (6dpo) - too early to be AF related. I have seriously been dragging my butt all day - I'm not tired enough to want to actually sleep, but I just want to lay down and not do anything. Almost like being sick without any other symptoms. Oh and I bought pickled herring yesterday when I went grocery shopping.......This is my month I can feel it!! LOL
Ewwwww! LOL!!! You mean a pickled BIRD? Pickled anything = Yuck, in my book.

-
#66 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 06:32 PM

Quote:
Thanks!

Ewwwww! LOL!!! You mean a pickled BIRD? Pickled anything = Yuck, in my book.
LOL no herring is a type of fish (kinda like sardines except a little bigger)....but still not a normal person food for sure! :-)

#67 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 06:38 PM

Quote:
LOL no herring is a type of fish (kinda like sardines except a little bigger)....but still not a normal person food for sure! :-)
Pardon moi, I am a vegetarian so I didn't know! : Plus I've NEVER liked seafood or fish of any kind - the taste, texture, smell... Yucky.

Isn't there a bird that's a herring, though?

-
#68 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 06:50 PM

Luna, you're probably thinking of a heron - a big wading bird
#69 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyLaz View Post
Luna, you're probably thinking of a heron - a big wading bird
OOPS! Yeah, that's it. :
My father-in-law is a wildlife expert. He would have a good laugh at me for that!

-
#70 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 07:02 PM

If I had a craving for pickled heron for sure I'd think I was pg! LOL

#71 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 07:23 PM

Quote:
HAHAHA!!!!! FUNNNNEEEE!!!

That was precious, Luna. I used to be veggie but stopped because my blood type needs beef and I was actually doing more damage. The change of texture nearly killed me...

Don't feel badly, though. Today, I pulled out onto the right side of the street which is the wrong side of the street here in England. I was lucky enough that no one was coming my way. I only realized what I was doing when someone pulled on my opposite going the same direction....

cj
#72 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 07:59 PM - Thread Starter

First time I've posted a list. I hope i did it right. Everyone where they want to be?

In love with the Hubs (6-03) & : Kookie Pookie Girl (c/s 5-05) & Bouncy Big Boy (vbac 2-07) & : Miss Cheeky Cheeks (hbac 11-08) 100*90* 100lbs = Las Vegas : Almost there!
#73 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 08:03 PM

Quote:
I don't want to wait that long for you to test. I am just as anxious to find out your results as I am my own. But I understand. I don't think I will last that long before my curiosity gets the better of me. I enjoyed the Herron/Herring thing. I think that is a good sign of being pg. Your mind tends to not work well when you are pg. I am also thinking that when I put the buttermilk in the cupboard, the brown sugar in the fridge and getting the day wrong on my friend's birthday all as good signs of being pg. If my sign theory is correct then I predict that DextersGirl will be pg too since she drove on the wrong side of the street.
#74 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 08:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PookieMom View Post
First time I've posted a list. I hope i did it right. Everyone where they want to be?
It looks great. Thanks soooo much!!!

Christi
#75 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 08:57 PM

Quote:

rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwaahaahahahhaha this made my day HulaJenn our charts look very simmilar after O day, only Im 3 dpo and you're 6. I hope my temp spikes back up tomorrow. Can an implantation dip be this early on (3 dpo) or does it take longer? Thoughts and insights please looky at my chart
#76 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 09:09 PM

I think my test day needs to be moved. I'm pretty sure now that I o'd on 10th so tthe 19th is only 9 dpo for me. I should wait till at least 13 as not to be too dissapointed I think so I think my earliest test date is the 23rd. Im sorry testing buddy : I dont want to see a BFN too early or I might I'll keep u guys updated...if anyone can look at mychart Id be relaly happy this is my first cycle temping and we tried our best. Thanks
#77 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 09:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anayari View Post
rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!! Bwaahaahahahhaha this made my day HulaJenn our charts look very simmilar after O day, only Im 3 dpo and you're 6. I hope my temp spikes back up tomorrow. Can an implantation dip be this early on (3 dpo) or does it take longer? Thoughts and insights please looky at my chart
I asked the same thing about implantation dips at 3dpo (my chart has a big one then as well!) but I think the general consensus was that it is probably just a fluke in temp and too early for an implant dip (although browsing through charts on FF with implantation dips, I saw some at 4 dpo).
Tonight I am having these stabbing cramps (quick not lingering) and am wondering if this could potentially be implantation or probably just gas! (ah the obsessing......)

#78 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 09:18 PM

Can I join? Not officially past O, but I had a follicle study done today and there was a mature one ready to pop. I went ahead and got the trigger shot. I'm not sure how long it takes for the trigger to work, but I'm guessing pretty fast. My RE has me going on progesterone in 4 days. I'll be getting a blood test at 16 dpo, but I'm sure I'll be POAS before that, probably 12 dpo or so, so sometime near the end of the month.

homeschool.gifmama to two boys 10 & 8vbac.gif

#79 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 09:46 PM

I'm in!!

My original test date this cycle was Thanksgiving (ooooh, how sweet!) and then FF wised up and shifted my O date back 2 days (which, I actually agree with, as I had O pains (my first!) the night before) and so now my test date is the 24th. (Yes, I have a stupid long luteal phase.)

We're going to be DEFINITELY out of town then, and will DEFINITELY be back so I can POAS on the morning of the 26th. I'm debating doing that, and considering (I'm crazy, I know) temping for at least three days (26, 27, 28th) and then testing. I REALLLLLLLLLLY hate seeing and would MUCH rather just start bleeding.

Okay - symptoms?
1) Lower back crampiness, yesterday and today.
2) Today & yesterday, when I did my CP/CM check, the crampies got worse, briefly, then eased off almost alltogether.
3) I've been doing herbs, and accupunture, and DH has been taking FertilityBlend for a full month.
4) I got sick the day after I O'd, and I almost NEVER get sick. Also got better really fast. Also, my temps continued to go up, despite the fact that I was mouth breathing.
5) I normally sleep like a log, and since O, I've been waking at least twice a night - usually to pee. Now, fair enough, this might have been from me being sick. We'll see what I do tonight.
6) If I was, my EDD (in my world) would be the deathdate of a dear friend.

So. I'd love to obsess with the rest of ya'll!!

PookieMom - can you put me on the 27th (realistically! ) pllleeeassse??? : Thankee!!

The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.
| @jovialady is Kiya ~ TTC 3 years & counting for a ~ Connsumte BookDragon|
#80 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 10:08 PM

Can I join in? I'm just 3dpo and hoping to hold out until Nov 25th. We have Thanksgiving onThursday and Saturday, hoping the holidays will keep my mind off of poas.
#81 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 10:10 PM

Is it too early at 6dpo to have changes in the boobs? I swear they are turning more brown (usually pink - tmi) and have way more of those bumps around the nipple. Or maybe it was the lighting and just a lot colder in my house..........am I the only one obsessing? ;-)

#82 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 11:31 PM

No, you're not the only one obsessing! I swear my boobs feel heavier than normal. I feel these little "twinges" in my pelvic area. I don't know if that's pregnancy related or I'm making them up in my head, or what?

With my first pregnancy, I felt soooooo tired before I missed my period. With my second, I didn't have any symptoms at all except a missed period. So who knows what this one will bring, but I am so excited to get pregnant again. I just hope I don't "crash" if I get a BFN. The anticipation is like a high almost.

SAHM to 3 boys ages 10, 7, and 3.

#83 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 11:31 PM

Grrr...So today I have tons of EWCM and yesterday it was really watery....I felt like maybe I was starting AF constantly. I put this info into FF and it moved my O to CD 17 so now I'm only 4 DPO? This is my first month temping and second PP cycle. I have no idea what is going on in there Now I have even longer to obsess: So move my test date to Thanksgiving as well.....

Sarah-DS 4/03, DD7/06, DS 5/09
#84 of 350 Old 11-13-2007, 11:49 PM - Thread Starter

updated

Really Obsessing here now, too:
I've been nauseas since yesterday. It hits in the evening more than anything but it flares up every now and then through the day. It's really weird!: I'm only 7 dpo. Is it even possible to feel yucky so soon?

In love with the Hubs (6-03) & : Kookie Pookie Girl (c/s 5-05) & Bouncy Big Boy (vbac 2-07) & : Miss Cheeky Cheeks (hbac 11-08) 100*90* 100lbs = Las Vegas : Almost there!
#85 of 350 Old 11-14-2007, 12:51 AM

hiya

I'm thinking of testing on Thanksgiving just because it's Thanksgiving, even tho that'll only be 10dpo. Too early to even consider testing? I thought double digits was a good cutoff
#86 of 350 Old 11-14-2007, 01:50 AM

Can I be added to those test on the 19th (I have an appointment with the dr), if my o date is correct I'll be 25dpo? :

My symptom list keeps getting longer.
#87 of 350 Old 11-14-2007, 09:37 AM

Can i be added to test on the 19th, please? It would make me 12 dpo, and I typicaly have a 12 day LP.

Thanks
#88 of 350 Old 11-14-2007, 10:24 AM

Still no AF or AF symptoms, and another temp rise. My nipples have been sore & tingly for the last few days. Last night I was setting up a reading lamp for DH in our bedroom, and accidentally scraped my nipple with the lamp - OWWWWWWWWWW!!! It hurt like hell. My cat has scratched that with her claw before climbing on me, and it didn't hurt as bad as that. Also the veins on both bbs have been more prominant, but I can't swear that it doesn't do that occasionally anyway. I still run to the bathroom occasionally b/c it feels like I need a tampon, but no.

-
#89 of 350 Old 11-14-2007, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Still no AF or AF symptoms, and another temp rise. My nipples have been sore & tingly for the last few days. Last night I was setting up a reading lamp for DH in our bedroom, and accidentally scraped my nipple with the lamp - OWWWWWWWWWW!!! It hurt like hell. My cat has scratched that with her claw before climbing on me, and it didn't hurt as bad as that. Also the veins on both bbs have been more prominant, but I can't swear that it doesn't do that occasionally anyway. I still run to the bathroom occasionally b/c it feels like I need a tampon, but no.
Your posts and chart are like a good cliffhanger movie!! I am totally stalking you! Another temp rise is an awesome sign!! And seriously that blatant implantation dip?? If you aren't pregnant with that chart, then there's no hope for the rest of us!

#90 of 350 Old 11-14-2007, 10:46 AM

I had a big temp rise today. And the stabbing cramps I had last night are gone thank God! They were brutal. Maybe it was what I ate? No new obsessing signs today :-( But the temp rise is a good sign right? my chart this month looks so different from last month's. I hope that's a good sign
too!
I do have a concern though. Because I usually O on cd13, that big dip I had on cd 14 - is it possible FF is wrong and that's really my O day? I know I didn't have any EWCM but usually I don't have much of that anyway. It makes more sense that I would've have O'd late than early. And with the BD pattern if I O'd that day instead - is there still a good chance?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page