2ww end of November testers??? - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 350 Old 11-15-2007, 12:10 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
Here's my chart overlayed with one of them (mine is the green).
That link doesn't work for me - it just says that this is a feature for VIP members...but even without seeing it...you are not outta this game until AF rears her ugly head! There are so many different circumstances and reactions of the body being pg or not being pg.....really it isn't fun to be one of the few that don't get that nice line at 10 dpo...but it's not over yet.

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#122 of 350 Old 11-15-2007, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post
That link doesn't work for me - it just says that this is a feature for VIP members...but even without seeing it...you are not outta this game until AF rears her ugly head! There are so many different circumstances and reactions of the body being pg or not being pg.....really it isn't fun to be one of the few that don't get that nice line at 10 dpo...but it's not over yet.
Yeah, I wish I was one of the "lucky ones". I may not be lucky at all, but we'll see.

I saved it & uploaded to imageshack:
My chart overlayed with a late (20dpo) BFP chart (mine is the green).

-
#123 of 350 Old 11-15-2007, 12:49 PM

Wow Luna - that IS a really close overlay of that chart - nice, nice!! :

8DPO for me, gassy as all get out (I need to mark that), and picked the biggest, silliest, overemotional fight EVER with DH last night - and I'm not the uber emotional type - that is an odd thing, for me - DEFINITELY out of the norm.

for all of us!! And I totally agree with you Hula - it ain't over til the red river flows!

The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.
| @jovialady is Kiya ~ TTC 3 years & counting for a ~ Connsumte BookDragon|
#124 of 350 Old 11-15-2007, 01:09 PM

Well, I am 10dpo but not feeling very hopeful. I am refusing to buy a hpt until next week at least. This month marks a year of TTC for us, so I think it's hit me really hard.
#125 of 350 Old 11-15-2007, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeganCupcake View Post
Luna, I was just stalking your chart : and I wonder if you really didn't ovulate until CD 21? That would only make you 11 or 12 DPO, right?

The reason I say that is because that coverline that FF gave you is really strange, with all those pre-o temps above it--about half of them, right? And your CP and CM didn't change back to infertile until CD 21.
filiadeluna, I saw this post in another thread and thought that VeganCupcake might be right. I would just for kicks go into fertility friend and discard the temp on cd18 (their is a check box next to where you enter your temp each day that you can click to remove that temp from the graph but not erase it from FF.). See what FF does to your chart, I would be curious to see where it predicts you ovulated without that temp in consideration.

Mountain Biking bikenew.gifMama of 3 little beans, .      Epumped 1pump.gif 22mths for dd1 (2006) notes.gif
Nursed fly-by-nursing1.gifmy homebirth.jpg babe, dd2 (2008) until self weaned at 3yrsbouncy.gif. We survived a major nursing strike.

Awesome homebirth.jpg for Baby #3 who turned out to be a babygirl.gif (Aug 2013)!   

#126 of 350 Old 11-15-2007, 06:42 PM

luna~ My vote is for CD21 also..hmmm. And that chart overlay..OMG, you sure have one puurty chart there!!!! :

delphine~ you poor thing, that is so very hard. I pray you get your sticky bean SOON.
#127 of 350 Old 11-15-2007, 06:50 PM

Well apparently I still haven't o'ed, so I will definitely have to change my test date. It looks like temps may rise tomorrow, though so we'll see.

''''

#128 of 350 Old 11-15-2007, 07:38 PM

earthymama2b- thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakerALM View Post
filiadeluna, I saw this post in another thread and thought that VeganCupcake might be right. I would just for kicks go into fertility friend and discard the temp on cd18 (their is a check box next to where you enter your temp each day that you can click to remove that temp from the graph but not erase it from FF.). See what FF does to your chart, I would be curious to see where it predicts you ovulated without that temp in consideration.
Could be. I did try temporarily discarding it, and it moved it up to CD 21 as you guys thought. My only pondering with that is why the dip on what would THEN be only 4 dpo? Also, although I did continue to have EW/watery CM I marked it as creamy b/c I was "so sure" I had O'd on CD 18. Lastly, I recorded my cervix as being only partially open that day, but who knows if that was accurate either as it was hard to reach. Do you think, if CD 21 was O day, that our timing was still good??? :

-
#129 of 350 Old 11-15-2007, 07:51 PM

I'm confused.

My chart is on crack.

Please remove me from the Nov 22nd test date, and please forgive any trouble. I think I need to learn FF better...and also get DH home. I am not sleeping well without him and I cannot take good temps. It seems sleep deprivation also does strange things to the body...

Luna...I told you you may have O'd later than you thought. I am still holding out hope, bad Dr's appt and all! Did you ever think we'd reach a day when we knew more than the doctor in terms of our body's rhythms and normalities/abnormalities?

I have not read this entire thread, so please forgive me if I missed any good news, and my heart goes out to anyone who feels a little discouraged.

Fertile thoughts,
Christi
#130 of 350 Old 11-15-2007, 07:52 PM

Sorry about that. I forgot to put it in bold above.

Thanks so much!

Christi
#131 of 350 Old 11-15-2007, 07:54 PM

Quote:
earthymama2b- thank you!

Do you think, if CD 21 was O day, that our timing was still good??? :
Your timing is fabulous!
#132 of 350 Old 11-15-2007, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DextersGirl View Post
I'm confused.

My chart is on crack.

Please remove me from the Nov 22nd test date, and please forgive any trouble. I think I need to learn FF better...and also get DH home. I am not sleeping well without him and I cannot take good temps. It seems sleep deprivation also does strange things to the body...
Wow Christi, your chart really is wacky. Sleep deprivation & changes can definitely mess with your body & especially your temps. I've noticed that a little bit with my temps too. Don't give up, though. How long have you been temping?

Quote:
Luna...I told you you may have O'd later than you thought. I am still holding out hope, bad Dr's appt and all! Did you ever think we'd reach a day when we knew more than the doctor in terms of our body's rhythms and normalities/abnormalities?
No kidding. It's so weird. The doctor said something about charting being kind of outdated (compared to OPKs), but I still think it is of some value. I'm thinking now I may have even ovulated a day later than that, because on CD 22 I re-took my temp b/c at first it measured really really really low (like 93.23 - too low to be correct), but it could have been somewhere in between that weirdly low temp and the second temp.

-
#133 of 350 Old 11-15-2007, 09:07 PM

Quote:
Wow Christi, your chart really is wacky. Sleep deprivation & changes can definitely mess with your body & especially your temps. I've noticed that a little bit with my temps too. Don't give up, though. How long have you been temping?

No kidding. It's so weird. The doctor said something about charting being kind of outdated (compared to OPKs), but I still think it is of some value. I'm thinking now I may have even ovulated a day later than that, because on CD 22 I re-took my temp b/c at first it measured really really really low (like 93.23 - too low to be correct), but it could have been somewhere in between that weirdly low temp and the second temp.
(1) I have only been temping this cycle...and a long time ago (over ten years ago) I have a lot to re-learn.
(2) Is your doctor crazy? No disrespect, but charting helps us know a lot. It will never completely be outdated because of the temps, the C position, and the CM. If you read TCOYF, the author says that OPK can even be a little unreliable because they only show the surge, and sometimes by the time a LH surge shows, we've already O'd. Maybe the tests are different now, designed to show BEFORE O...but they still cannot take the place of what our bodies say. Even without a test, we can accurately see annovulation, temp shifts, pregnancies with a chart. I don't like him for you, Luna.

I'll be your personal chart stalker until we find out what's going on.

As for me...I am just out of it...my chart is not helping, nor is my lack of sleep while DH is gone. He will be home tomorrow morning at 9am.

Thank God!!!

Christi
#134 of 350 Old 11-15-2007, 09:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DextersGirl View Post
(1) I have only been temping this cycle...and a long time ago (over ten years ago) I have a lot to re-learn.
(2) Is your doctor crazy? No disrespect, but charting helps us know a lot. It will never completely be outdated because of the temps, the C position, and the CM. If you read TCOYF, the author says that OPK can even be a little unreliable because they only show the surge, and sometimes by the time a LH surge shows, we've already O'd. Maybe the tests are different now, designed to show BEFORE O...but they still cannot take the place of what our bodies say. Even without a test, we can accurately see annovulation, temp shifts, pregnancies with a chart. I don't like him for you, Luna.

I'll be your personal chart stalker until we find out what's going on.

As for me...I am just out of it...my chart is not helping, nor is my lack of sleep while DH is gone. He will be home tomorrow morning at 9am.

Thank God!!!

Christi
You are so good at cheering me up!

Well I don't think the doc was completely discounting charting. He didn't tell me I shouldn't bother, but I think he meant it wasn't the one & only way of tracking fertility. Does that make sense? Still, though...

This is my first cycle doing my temps too. I think I am going to try to focus the rest of this week on just doing things around the apartment & spending time with DH. I will still temp, but I'm sick of this worrying - argh!

I'm sorry your chart isn't very clear yet. Mine looked all kinds of wacky in the beginning, but once I adjusted some of the temps for my wake-up times & discarded a few of the really crazy temps, it helped a lot. Also I think Daylight Savings Time screwed with ALL of our charts to an extent, and DST happened right around the time I might have O'd so that makes it worse for me.

-
#135 of 350 Old 11-15-2007, 09:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rememberjoy View Post
I don't want to wait that long for you to test. I am just as anxious to find out your results as I am my own. But I understand. I don't think I will last that long before my curiosity gets the better of me. I enjoyed the Herron/Herring thing. I think that is a good sign of being pg. Your mind tends to not work well when you are pg. I am also thinking that when I put the buttermilk in the cupboard, the brown sugar in the fridge and getting the day wrong on my friend's birthday all as good signs of being pg. If my sign theory is correct then I predict that DextersGirl will be pg too since she drove on the wrong side of the street.
I am so late seeing this.

You are a nut!!!

I WISH!!! Girl, look at my retarded chart. I can't tell if I O'd or for that matter J'd or W'd or L'd or any other letter. I wish my own self good luck for next month.

LOL @ your comment. That was good...unless you think about the fact that I drove on the right side of the street...just in the wrong country.

Hmmmmm. Think on THAT one!

lol
Christi...the woman with the chart on drugs.
:
#136 of 350 Old 11-15-2007, 09:34 PM

Quote:
earthymama2b- thank you!

Could be. I did try temporarily discarding it, and it moved it up to CD 21 as you guys thought. My only pondering with that is why the dip on what would THEN be only 4 dpo? Also, although I did continue to have EW/watery CM I marked it as creamy b/c I was "so sure" I had O'd on CD 18. Lastly, I recorded my cervix as being only partially open that day, but who knows if that was accurate either as it was hard to reach. Do you think, if CD 21 was O day, that our timing was still good??? :
I have a big dip at 3dpo. I was told it could be something called a fallback rise (if you google it FF has a link explaining it - nothing really concerning either way) or I have seen a couple charts on FF with 4dpo implantation dips.
Sorry your doc wasn't helpful at all.
I guess us hyping about your chart doesn't make for finding good peace of mind either so i too will stop commenting on it. We are all here to support each other no matter the outcome.

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#137 of 350 Old 11-15-2007, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Isra* View Post
Your timing is fabulous!
Thank you! How did I not see this? People post so quickly lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post
I have a big dip at 3dpo. I was told it could be something called a fallback rise (if you google it FF has a link explaining it - nothing really concerning either way) or I have seen a couple charts on FF with 4dpo implantation dips.
Sorry your doc wasn't helpful at all.
I guess us hyping about your chart doesn't make for finding good peace of mind either so i too will stop commenting on it. We are all here to support each other no matter the outcome.
Oh, it's OK. You know I honestly think that because it's been such a drawn out cycle that I will not be as "devastated" as I was last cycle if I get a BFN. Yeah, I'll be disappointed, but I have learned a LOT about charting this month & think it will set me up for better chances in the future should I need to.

-
#138 of 350 Old 11-16-2007, 02:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakerALM View Post
Don't count yourself out yet, 5 days it alot! How many DPO are you?
I'm about 10 DPO.
#139 of 350 Old 11-16-2007, 10:26 AM

My nips are STILL sore this morning. QUITE sore. No AF signs either, and my temp jumped up to 98.08, the highest yet!!!

Do you guys think the fact that I'm taking children's aspirin (for the extra blood flow & all that) could be lowering my temps at all? I take it in the morning *after* temping, so I figure probably not, but just wondering.

-
#140 of 350 Old 11-16-2007, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by delphine View Post
Well, I am 10dpo but not feeling very hopeful. I am refusing to buy a hpt until next week at least. This month marks a year of TTC for us, so I think it's hit me really hard.
I'm really sorry to hear that Delphine. I'm not someone who is going to say "I REALLY think this is YOUR month!!!"...(I'm not big on false optimism).

I hope that you are able to keep your spirits up, and focus on the other positive things in your life...

This is our 8th TTC cycle, and I find that every month my mood/approach is a bit different...this month I'm feeling *shrug shoulders*, mahhh, we'll see.... I'm really hoping that this is your month Delphine!

Charlene
#141 of 350 Old 11-16-2007, 12:32 PM

Quote:
Thank you! How did I not see this? People post so quickly lol.

Oh, it's OK. You know I honestly think that because it's been such a drawn out cycle that I will not be as "devastated" as I was last cycle if I get a BFN. Yeah, I'll be disappointed, but I have learned a LOT about charting this month & think it will set me up for better chances in the future should I need to.
what a healthy, fantastic attitude!

I just checked out your chart - looks great! ...and, if I may, you guys certainly are quite 'active' *ahem*...still can't keep your hands off each other, eh?

I'm at 5DPO...can you please change me to testing on the 23rd!

can someone tell me how to add my FF chart?
thank you

Brenda
#142 of 350 Old 11-16-2007, 12:44 PM - Thread Starter

updated

if anyone needs to be moved or anything added let me know

Luna, how's it go'n?

In love with the Hubs (6-03) & : Kookie Pookie Girl (c/s 5-05) & Bouncy Big Boy (vbac 2-07) & : Miss Cheeky Cheeks (hbac 11-08) 100*90* 100lbs = Las Vegas : Almost there!
#143 of 350 Old 11-16-2007, 12:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geo_girl View Post
what a healthy, fantastic attitude!

I just checked out your chart - looks great!
Thank you!

Quote:
...and, if I may, you guys certainly are quite 'active' *ahem*...still can't keep your hands off each other, eh?
Yeah, well we aren't *always* like that. Though when we first got married it was sometimes every day, and at least every other day, and after a couple of years we slowed it down to maybe 3x a week, sometimes only 2x a week. Now, since we've been TTC, the more the merrier, right? And obviously it can't hurt to DTD lots even before & after when you think you're going to O, because... well if we had stopped right after my supposed O date this time we might have missed it - since my O date is probably later than I thought!

Quote:
I'm at 5DPO...can you please change me to testing on the 23rd!

can someone tell me how to add my FF chart?
thank you

Brenda
Good luck to you! I might also not test again till next week.

To add your FF chart, go to FF, click on "home page setup", copy & paste your URL, and do it like this:

[ : URL="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1d49c8"]:[/URL]

Take out the smiley, obviously!

-
#144 of 350 Old 11-16-2007, 12:50 PM

Good Morning. Well, yesterday was kinda a crap day for me. After my BFN in the morning I was so sad all day. I was literally on the verge of tears the whole day. I had another "losing my mind" moment. I dropped my daughter off for her weekly Spanish class at 2:25 and told her it would be okay to go in since she was only 5 minutes early. So she went in and I went to Target. At 2:45 I got a call from her Spanish teaching. I instantly thought, "Did DD get hurt?" She told me that class ended at 2:45 today and I thought, "yeah....it ends at 2:45 every week." Then it hit me. I had taken dd to Spanish class an HOUR late!!!!! When she walked in everyone said, "Why are you late?" and she told her teacher that I thought she was 5 minutes early. So I had to high-tail it out of Target to go pick her up.:
I think maybe I shouldn't be on the roads.

I am not going to retest for a while. The negative was too much for me yesterday. It was sooooo disappointing and I don't even have AF or AF symptoms yet. I looked back over old journals and saw that with my first dd I tested negative on CD 31, 38 and 46. On CD 50 I had a positive test at the doctors. I guess I will be waiting for a while to test or see if AF shows up.
#145 of 350 Old 11-16-2007, 12:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rememberjoy View Post
Good Morning. Well, yesterday was kinda a crap day for me. After my BFN in the morning I was so sad all day. I was literally on the verge of tears the whole day. I had another "losing my mind" moment. I dropped my daughter off for her weekly Spanish class at 2:25 and told her it would be okay to go in since she was only 5 minutes early. So she went in and I went to Target. At 2:45 I got a call from her Spanish teaching. I instantly thought, "Did DD get hurt?" She told me that class ended at 2:45 today and I thought, "yeah....it ends at 2:45 every week." Then it hit me. I had taken dd to Spanish class an HOUR late!!!!! When she walked in everyone said, "Why are you late?" and she told her teacher that I thought she was 5 minutes early. So I had to high-tail it out of Target to go pick her up.:
I think maybe I shouldn't be on the roads.

I am not going to retest for a while. The negative was too much for me yesterday. It was sooooo disappointing and I don't even have AF or AF symptoms yet. I looked back over old journals and saw that with my first dd I tested negative on CD 31, 38 and 46. On CD 50 I had a positive test at the doctors. I guess I will be waiting for a while to test or see if AF shows up.
WOW, that sounds like something I would do (being forgetful)!
Actually, this morning I dated all my paperwork at work for the 15th, and then realized I forgot to flip my calendar (I always flip it the day before when I leave work). So all my paperwork, which has to be mailed, is dated for yesterday. OOPS.

I was like you last cycle. Bawling my eyes out and feeling devastated. It really hurts, doesn't it? I thought I would do that again, but now I'm just kind of like "whatever... just waiting around... again". I am in the same situation with no AF or AF symptoms, and negative tests. Keep holding on, girl, we will make it through this together!

-
#146 of 350 Old 11-16-2007, 01:56 PM

luna~ Look at the chart of yours climbing to the heavens!!! I hope this is it for you.
#147 of 350 Old 11-16-2007, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by geo_girl View Post
I'm really sorry to hear that Delphine. I'm not someone who is going to say "I REALLY think this is YOUR month!!!"...(I'm not big on false optimism).

I hope that you are able to keep your spirits up, and focus on the other positive things in your life...

This is our 8th TTC cycle, and I find that every month my mood/approach is a bit different...this month I'm feeling *shrug shoulders*, mahhh, we'll see.... I'm really hoping that this is your month Delphine!

Charlene
Thank you.

I am trying not to be upset by it. I was on depo prior to TTC and I went off of that in November 2006. It wasn't until April that my cycle returned and I don't believe I O'd until June or July. SO, in looking at it that way, we have only been trying for about 5 months. Plus, it seems dh and I just can't get it together to bd at the right time, so there have only been a few months of real expectation.

I like to have a positive outlook on things, so I am just feeling grateful for the two ds that I DO have.

Thanks for the thoughts.
#148 of 350 Old 11-16-2007, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Isra* View Post
luna~ Look at the chart of yours climbing to the heavens!!! I hope this is it for you.
Thanks! I'm "hanging in there" I guess. LOL.

-
#149 of 350 Old 11-16-2007, 02:22 PM

well, you can add me to the Turkey Tester's group (if for no other reason than what better day to potentially find out you are pregnant than on Thanksgiving?)

FF isn't giving me any cross hairs this month (probably because I didn't receive my bbt until CD26). I'm not totally confident in my chart-interpretation skills, but I think I am probably 6-7dpo right now at CD38.

I don't really feel like this will be "my month" But that is probably because I don't want to get my hopes up . After nearly 18 months of hoping-to-conceive and now officially trying-to-conceive my hopes have been dashed more than I care to remember.

It doesn't help that my SIL (who was about a month behind me when we were pregnant with our daughters at the same time) just birthed her second baby on the 9th. I mean I'm happy for her, but she is in such a bad situation (the man she is married to raped her -and knocked her up- about two weeks after she started dating him, he then went on to convince her that she didn't deserve better and they eloped so that she wouldn't have to get crap from her family about her choice). Its like why would someone like that in such a crappy situation have such an easy time with baby blessings, when here we are in such a great marriage and we are left with so much heartbreak? I guess I just need to step back and count my blessings. But gosh-darnit I don't wanna! :

Anyway here is my chart. I'd love to get your opinions or observations - I'm such a newbe to charting that I don't really "get" it just yet.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1c8d1c

oh, as some background - my cycle is all over the place. I think I may have PCOS, but we don't have insurance just yet, so I can't quite afford to go to a doctor to go through the testing for it. So I am in the process of doing some home treatment (losing weight very slowly so that it will "stick", improving my diet, and I'll start on vitex next cycle if this round doesn't work) and learning what I can to help improve my situation.

Thanks for letting me get my frustrations out!
#150 of 350 Old 11-16-2007, 02:33 PM

I just realized there was something going on on page 1 : I'm changing my status from undeclared to Tuesday, Nov. 19th.
: for everyone!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page