2ww end of November testers??? - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#241 of 350 Old 11-20-2007, 01:11 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'm usually a lurker, but I'm just bursting with how much I hate the tension of this particular day. AF is due this evening or tomorrow, and either it will show up or it won't. I'm so distracted I can barely think about anything else!

Deep down, though, I'm sure it will arrive, simply because it always does.

Lisa, on the edge of her seat.

Lisa ~ wife to Daniel ~ mama to Claire, born July 2009 (IVF baby!)
#242 of 350 Old 11-20-2007, 01:18 PM

*fingers crossed* for everyone testing soon!!!

my thermometer broke/ran out of batteries, so I couldn't take my temperature this morning!!!! GRRR I'm at 9DPO and really wanted to know if the BBT was staying up. Oh well, good thing is that AF hasn't shown up yet.

but I have had a tiny bit of bleeding, and a bit of cramping too...can't be good.

hope everyone is having a fertile day!
charlene
#243 of 350 Old 11-20-2007, 02:38 PM

I'm out. BFN this morning, AF due tomorrow. I know it isn't over until AF, but I am quite sure.
#244 of 350 Old 11-20-2007, 03:24 PM

I tested this morning and got a BFN. AF is due by the end of the week, so we shall see...

SAHM to 3 boys ages 10, 7, and 3.

#245 of 350 Old 11-20-2007, 03:29 PM

Sorry guys (those of you who have AF). : to those of you still waiting. I am living vicariously through everyone else now since my entire cycle is in limbo/strangeness.

-
#246 of 350 Old 11-20-2007, 04:37 PM

are any of the BFPers still watching here? just wondering on which dpo you got your positive, and if you got any bfns on days prior to getting your BFP.
#247 of 350 Old 11-20-2007, 05:21 PM - Thread Starter

updated

Ooooh Baker, I'm on the edge of my seat! I'm excited for you! I kept checking my test from yesterday and can't even get an old fashioned evap line to keep me motivated

I finally threw it away for real a little bit ago. And I will not dig it out of the trash for one last look, either!

In love with the Hubs (6-03) & : Kookie Pookie Girl (c/s 5-05) & Bouncy Big Boy (vbac 2-07) & : Miss Cheeky Cheeks (hbac 11-08) 100*90* 100lbs = Las Vegas : Almost there!
#248 of 350 Old 11-20-2007, 05:42 PM

...ummmm, Ok, so I did something I *KNOW* I shouldn't do...

FF says I'm only 9DPO, but I went ahead and used on one of the early result HPT.

and I got *TWO LINES*

it's a faint line, but definitely there after the three minute mark...I immediately used the other POAS, and got the same result!

*SHAKING* I have butterflies in my tummy!

BUT I still feel AF symptoms coming on (sore back, little bit crampy), so I HOPE that this isn't a false positive, or that I'm only seeing a chemical pregnancy. I don't want to tell anyone IRL yet...

so I'm elated, but can't tell anyone! (Except you ladies, of course!)

I'll keep you up to date...AF is/was expected on Friday, so I'm going to wait to tell DH until then. I don't think that he could handle the disappointment, and it gives me another chance to POAS if AF hasn't shown up by then!

*fingers crossed*

charlene
#249 of 350 Old 11-20-2007, 05:43 PM

Eeep! Congrats! ! You naughty tester, you!

-
#250 of 350 Old 11-20-2007, 05:45 PM - Thread Starter

OOOOooooh, Congrats!!! Can I move you under BFP's?

In love with the Hubs (6-03) & : Kookie Pookie Girl (c/s 5-05) & Bouncy Big Boy (vbac 2-07) & : Miss Cheeky Cheeks (hbac 11-08) 100*90* 100lbs = Las Vegas : Almost there!
#251 of 350 Old 11-20-2007, 05:46 PM

geo_girl!!!
#252 of 350 Old 11-20-2007, 05:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PookieMom View Post
OOOOooooh, Congrats!!! Can I move you under BFP's?
Could you maybe wait until Friday when AF is due? I'm a little nervous about this terrific news...trying to stay calm....
#253 of 350 Old 11-20-2007, 05:57 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by geo_girl View Post
Could you maybe wait until Friday when AF is due? I'm a little nervous about this terrific news...trying to stay calm....
No Problem I understand.
GL!

#254 of 350 Old 11-20-2007, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahf. View Post
Well I went ahead and tested 10DPO and got a BFN: I'm really not even convinced I O'd my chart is wacky....Can you look at my chart and give me an opinion? Is it a fallback rise? I have no AF or PG symptoms.....ARGH I just want to know one way or the other...I am so sick of BD I need a break

Your chart is all over the place, but it looks to me that OVERALL it has a pattern, and my best guess is that you o'd on the 16th.
#255 of 350 Old 11-20-2007, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by baby_baby_mommy View Post
are any of the BFPers still watching here? just wondering on which dpo you got your positive, and if you got any bfns on days prior to getting your BFP.
I started testing on 10dpo and got a negative and then caved and tested the next morning (11dpo) and got a BFP. I used FMU and the FRER test. I've since also used a Clearblue non digital at 12dpo and got a very faint line and then this morning at 13dpo I used a Clearblue digital and it said pregnant. I haven't checked to see how dark the digital line was but the FRER was definately the darker line even though it was the earliest test.

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#256 of 350 Old 11-20-2007, 10:30 PM

Cautious Congrads Geo_Girl!! Here are just a few dancing veggies
:, we will save the rest for the end of the week!

Mountain Biking bikenew.gifMama of 3 little beans, .      Epumped 1pump.gif 22mths for dd1 (2006) notes.gif
Nursed fly-by-nursing1.gifmy homebirth.jpg babe, dd2 (2008) until self weaned at 3yrsbouncy.gif. We survived a major nursing strike.

Awesome homebirth.jpg for Baby #3 who turned out to be a babygirl.gif (Aug 2013)!   

#257 of 350 Old 11-20-2007, 11:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahf. View Post
Well I went ahead and tested 10DPO and got a BFN: I'm really not even convinced I O'd my chart is wacky....Can you look at my chart and give me an opinion? Is it a fallback rise? I have no AF or PG symptoms.....ARGH I just want to know one way or the other...I am so sick of BD I need a break
It does look kind of like a fallback rise with O on CD14. Can it be a fallback rise with 2 high temps and then a dip or is it one high and then a dip? Sorry, just thinking outloud. I'll be stalking your chart!
#258 of 350 Old 11-20-2007, 11:12 PM

Quote:
...ummmm, Ok, so I did something I *KNOW* I shouldn't do...

FF says I'm only 9DPO, but I went ahead and used on one of the early result HPT.

and I got *TWO LINES*

it's a faint line, but definitely there after the three minute mark...I immediately used the other POAS, and got the same result!

*SHAKING* I have butterflies in my tummy!

BUT I still feel AF symptoms coming on (sore back, little bit crampy), so I HOPE that this isn't a false positive, or that I'm only seeing a chemical pregnancy. I don't want to tell anyone IRL yet...

so I'm elated, but can't tell anyone! (Except you ladies, of course!)

I'll keep you up to date...AF is/was expected on Friday, so I'm going to wait to tell DH until then. I don't think that he could handle the disappointment, and it gives me another chance to POAS if AF hasn't shown up by then!

*fingers crossed*

charlene
Awesome!!!! So happy for you...sending you sticky baby vibes.

Sarah-DS 4/03, DD7/06, DS 5/09
#259 of 350 Old 11-21-2007, 03:03 AM

Congrats geo and Hula!!!!!

Well, AF was supposed to come yesterday. It's still not here. I don't want to test until later in the week, because I tested last week and got a BFN. Saturday night, CD 26, I saw pink in my panties so I assumed AF was here. Well, later that night, there was no more pink. Sunday all day there was nothing but I was feeling crampy and tired Saturday and Sunday. Sunday night I had some spotting for the first time in my life. Then no more. Yesterday, more spotting and lots of crampiness. Today, a little spotting this morning and that was it. So, probably tomorrow, if she's not here by the afternoon, I will pick up a test. If it's BFP, I will be sooooo happy and shocked. Keep your fingers crossed for me ladies. Oh, and my breasts are sore and my husband said he noticed that I've been taking naps and resting more which is sooo not me.
#260 of 350 Old 11-21-2007, 03:33 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Hi All,

I know I haven't been very active here, but I thought I'd check in. Tomorrow is 11 DPO for me and I had a tiny streak of pink the past two times I've gone to the bathroom, so I think my period will start tomorrow. I'm a POAS addict, so I started testing on the morning of 8 DPO.

I'm...sad. I really felt like *this* could be the month. We timed everything right and I even thought I felt a "twinge" and a bit of nausea today. But, I think it's PMS.

My past three cycles (since I've been keeping track), I've had a 10/11 day luteal phase. Not super short, but I wish it were longer. I have been taking vitex since June.

I don't know why I'm so sad. I think that's PMS, too. I know it takes plenty of people longer than 7 months. Next month will be the 8th month. I don't know why, but I really wanted to be pregnant for Christmas.

I can't write about this anymore or I'll start crying.

Good luck to everyone else who still has yet to test this month!!!!

SAH dissertating mama femalesling.GIF to my sweet little boy (2/2009)
and his rainbow1284.gif baby brother (7/2011)
#261 of 350 Old 11-21-2007, 09:18 AM

Yippie, 2 lines, on 2 different brand tests!!!! I am feeling out of this world:!
OH I hope for a sticky one this time!

So I used the Early-Preg-test.com brand and in about 8mins I saw the almost invisible 2nd line, I ran upstairs to my hubbie and said "do you see it?" he said no, your crazy:. Then said, I know I am preg, I just feel preg, just the same way I knew we miscarried last month before I had any signs. I told him I was going to use the expensive brand (First response). He said, just wait until I see a "real" line on the cheep test. I said, I just can't I am too much of a mess over this, I just need to see the second line. Well in less than a minute there it was on the First Response test. :

We mced last cycle I feel due to a really bad cold I got in week 4, high temp, body ackes so bad my fingers even hurt, massive sweats. I think it just was too much at such an important developmental stage. But in the back of my mind i wonder was it something else and I will miss again this time. Ahhh I guess this is why they tell you to wait a few months before TTC even after an early miss.

WOOOO HOOO, I am so excited. :

Leaving baby dust for those still to test, and Hugs for those who AF found.

Mountain Biking bikenew.gifMama of 3 little beans, .      Epumped 1pump.gif 22mths for dd1 (2006) notes.gif
Nursed fly-by-nursing1.gifmy homebirth.jpg babe, dd2 (2008) until self weaned at 3yrsbouncy.gif. We survived a major nursing strike.

Awesome homebirth.jpg for Baby #3 who turned out to be a babygirl.gif (Aug 2013)!   

#262 of 350 Old 11-21-2007, 09:21 AM

Woohoo! Congrats! !

As for me - still no AF symptoms, and last night I had *extreme* sharp gas pains that caused me to have to leave French class early. Then I kept waking myself up because my nipples were even *more* sore than ever. What gives?

-
#263 of 350 Old 11-21-2007, 09:58 AM

Tested today at 12dpo with a FRER and got a BFN
I have one more test left, so I will test again on Friday, 14dpo. AF is due Friday or Saturday, I have sore boobs, but no cramps. Not giving up hope for this cycle just yet.
#264 of 350 Old 11-21-2007, 10:02 AM

: Woo Hoo BakerALM!!!
#265 of 350 Old 11-21-2007, 12:12 PM

CONGRATS TO ALL THE BFP'S!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I tested today at 11 DPO and BFN sooooooo, I'm pretty much out. AF is due friday. Since we are going out of town for Thanksgiving, I will be taking both Tampons and an HPT just in case. Although I really dont have any symptoms, and we didnt time it all that well this month. A small positive is at least if AF shows up on fri, I wont be pregnant while we are in France and Italy I can partake in beers from around the world Who knows maybe ill get pregnant there!

*Aly* Proud ARMY Wife and SAHM to our IVF miracle London Michael 2/28/09 We are so in love! We beat infertility once, lets see if we can do it again. TTC #2!
#266 of 350 Old 11-21-2007, 12:22 PM

Congratulations BakerALM!!! How exciting!

Luna, my fingers are crossed that you are eventually going to get a BFP.

I checked my temperature again this morning, and it's still up, so I'm feeling a little more confident about the BFP. DH and I are praying for a healthy bean.

my thoughts are with all of you as you wait to test, or, unfortunately have to deal with a BFN.

charlene
#267 of 350 Old 11-21-2007, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Congratulations BakerALM!!! How exciting!

Luna, my fingers are crossed that you are eventually going to get a BFP.

I checked my temperature again this morning, and it's still up, so I'm feeling a little more confident about the BFP. DH and I are praying for a healthy bean.

my thoughts are with all of you as you wait to test, or, unfortunately have to deal with a BFN.

charlene
Yay for high temps!

Thanks! I doubt I will though. Right now I'm just doubtful if my period will ever come back so we can try again. :

-
#268 of 350 Old 11-21-2007, 02:36 PM

OMG!!!!!!!!!! BFP!!!!!!! I got the 2 lines and I am in shock and sooooo happy! Wow! After 8 months of TTC, it's happened. My first doctor's appointment will be on Dec. 6. Thank you so much for the support of this board ladies. I'm sprinkling a storm of baby dust around the room for you all.
:
#269 of 350 Old 11-21-2007, 02:53 PM

Congrats!!!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!
#270 of 350 Old 11-21-2007, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
As for me - still no AF symptoms, and last night I had *extreme* sharp gas pains that caused me to have to leave French class early. Then I kept waking myself up because my nipples were even *more* sore than ever. What gives?
Well gas is my MAJOR early preg sign.This time it started at 6dpo and last month (when I MCed) it started at 5dpo. I stink up the house like crazy! I can feel the bubbles, ewwwww.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarshoc View Post
OMG!!!!!!!!!! BFP!!!!!!!
AWESOME will see you over in the AUG Due date club!!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page