truelife
puffnstuff
Anayari
Still_Learning
anyuka
ladylavra
can't wait
zonapellucida

In love with the Hubs (6-03) & : Kookie Pookie Girl (c/s 5-05) & Bouncy Big Boy (vbac 2-07) & : Miss Cheeky Cheeks (hbac 11-08) 100*90* 100lbs = Las Vegas : Almost there!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 of 350 Old 11-09-2007, 12:43 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Oh Oh pick me pick me! I am pretty sure I O'd on Wednesday. (I have yet to get the official crosshairs - which incidentally I wouldn't officially get had I not plugged some temps in the 4 days that I was travelling and couldn't temp...hence the straight line in my pre-O temps. I could do the math myself and assume ovulation the day before my temp spike but seeing the red lines is somehow more comforting! LOL) : Is that confusing enough?
But I digress.......back to the obsessing! If I did O on Wednesday I would be looking at testing around the 19th (12dpo) if i can hold out that long. I am pretty sure I'll end up doing it around the 17th (10dpo). I am anxious to see what imaginary symptoms and behaviour I will have this time! LOL
This is month 3 ttc and I just can't believe how difficult it is. You take for granted that the body will just do like cats and dogs and make babies on demand! My first 2 DD's were so easy first try.....sigh.....I am rambling again......
GL the rest of the 2wwer's!

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#3 of 350 Old 11-09-2007, 01:04 PM

ME ME ME!!! I wont be testing until the day before Thanksgiving 11/21 which will be 10 dpo (but I only have an 11 day LP) Im due for AF the day AFTER thanksgiving.

However I dont think this will be our month, I am supposed to O on Sunday and I will be out of town So we will be bding on Friday then again on Monday, who knows crazier things have happened but I doubt this will be our month. Soooooooo, instead of being a POAS-aholic this month, I'm not going to test until the day b4 thanksgiving (that way I will know if I can have a glass of wine with Thanksgiving dinner)

But I'm here none the less!!! Let the obsessing begin!!!!!

**** I just took an OPK, and it was positive so it looks like I will O on Sat, Thats a whole day early!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So now my chances just got a little better bc DH and I can BD tonight! YAY**********

*Aly* Proud ARMY Wife and SAHM to our IVF miracle London Michael 2/28/09 We are so in love! We beat infertility once, lets see if we can do it again. TTC #2!
#4 of 350 Old 11-09-2007, 01:11 PM

I think I am o'ing now. I am going to try not to give a play by play like i did last month. If my last 3 cycles are any indication, I will know last late next week. My Lp's have been really short, 6-7 days. Grrrrr.....

Mindfully parenting DD 8/04 & DS 11/08, Human beings are the only mammals who do not nurse their offspring to full term.
#5 of 350 Old 11-09-2007, 01:42 PM

I have a pretty high temp today, so I have ovulated, either today or yesterday.however, I won't test, i'll wait it out, timing was off due to travel. but i'll lurk here and stalk charts and live through you when you test and admit it, yes, I am a LITTLE hopeful.

hh2.gif

#6 of 350 Old 11-09-2007, 03:46 PM

I'm in for the 2ww end of November. I think I'm o'ing today, too. My AF was way wacky this past time (a full week of spotting before full on flow), so I'm not sure when my LMP started, but symptoms point to O today. We bd'd T, W, Th, this morning, and I'm hittin' him up again tonight :
#7 of 350 Old 11-09-2007, 04:00 PM

Hey HulaJenn - I O'd on Wed, too! Charting went off a cliff pretty early on this cycle when my thermometer died, but I've still been checking CM. Wed, I had EWCM and I was noticeably, um, hotter....so my temp definitely spiked. I forgot I had OPKs until Thursday, but it was positive then, so I O'd for sure.
BDing was right on, too, and I suppose we'll keep at it just in case This is going to be a loooooong TWW.
#8 of 350 Old 11-09-2007, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azuluna View Post
Wed, I had EWCM and I was noticeably, um, hotter....so my temp definitely spiked.
I've been hot *down there* (inside) ever since O. Before O it was kind of a cold feeling. TMI I know. It seems odd though. I don't recall that last month.

-
#9 of 350 Old 11-09-2007, 07:24 PM - Thread Starter

I'm Cd 13 and I think I O'd on cd 11 so, hey, I'm 2dpo!! only 12 more cays till test day

In love with the Hubs (6-03) & : Kookie Pookie Girl (c/s 5-05) & Bouncy Big Boy (vbac 2-07) & : Miss Cheeky Cheeks (hbac 11-08) 100*90* 100lbs = Las Vegas : Almost there!
#10 of 350 Old 11-09-2007, 08:27 PM

I might be in this group if something doesn't happen soon! LOL I'm 17dpo with a normal LP of 9-10 days, and 6 BFN's. Not sure what's going on. I had a dip in my BBT yesterday and a big rise today. EWCM with little streaks of dark blood. Implantation signs??? Maybe I O'd on CD16 so I'm only 12dpo? Ugh.
#11 of 350 Old 11-09-2007, 11:46 PM

Me me I hope I have yet to get the crosshairs but I think I O'd wed. I did have a temp drop today so who knows. This is my first month temping. can you ladies look at my chart and let me know what you think? I think I O'd on CD 14 but maybe not? I'm so excited at night to see what my temp is going to be the next day. I'm really hoping it is super high tomorrow and indicates O! I think I'll pass out when I finally get the crosshairs. I have PCOS and am breastfeeding so O'ing is pretty abnormal around here. Im wishing us all luck:
http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1d4a5d

Sarah-DS 4/03, DD7/06, DS 5/09
#12 of 350 Old 11-10-2007, 12:09 AM

Me too!! We've just done a couple of insems and I think AF is due around* 23rd of Nov. I imagine I'll cave and test around the 20th.

*My cycle chose now to mess up for the first time in years so I'm not entirely sure when AF is due but assuming she's sorted herself out, AF is due 23rd Nov.

Let the 2ww neurosis begin!

One gorgeous solstice babe 12/08, two smitten mothers - mothering consciously with conscience and compassion. Birth & Postnatal Doula. Student Midwife. Expecting #2 November '12.

#13 of 350 Old 11-10-2007, 12:53 AM

Please count me in this 2ww too! I think I'm O'ing today or between today and tomorrow. This is my first time temping too and like the other member said i look forward to seeing my temp eveyr morning to see if I get the hight temp spike. Fianlly today I had O cramping, EWCM and a + OPK! I need a testing buddy to obssess with for around Nov. 19 to the 21st. Anyone care to join me, pleeease?! Anyone? :
#14 of 350 Old 11-10-2007, 01:08 AM

I am almost POSITIVE I Oed yesterday since I had what seemed like O spotting. It was crazy, TONs of EW, like I was swimming in it and it was tinged with blood, just a bit and a few streaks. Nothing to make you think AF or anything just a bit of a tinge. BUT TONS of EW. I was going to be taking this month off since last AF was actually an early MC, at 5 wks. I did not even want to think about TTC earlier this month but once the EW started up lightly about a week ago I just could not help myself I fell right back into the groove of it except no temping, I am just following CM. Thats how I got preggers last month so I am hopping it will work again this month.
I really am trying not to get my hopes up since I am already an emotional mess: but I can't help it, I really want a sticky babe like ASAP!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anayari View Post
Please count me in this 2ww too! I think I'm O'ing today or between today and tomorrow. This is my first time temping too and like the other member said i look forward to seeing my temp eveyr morning to see if I get the hight temp spike. Fianlly today I had O cramping, EWCM and a + OPK! I need a testing buddy to obssess with for around Nov. 19 to the 21st. Anyone care to join me, pleeease?! Anyone? :
I'll be your testing buddy, I was planning on testing on the 19th also (if I can wait that long), I'll be 11 DPO. I don't plan on going crazy this month, I don't think it would bode well for me emotionally if I got AF after getting my hopes up, so i hope to stay calm and collected (and really busy) these next two weeks.

Mountain Biking bikenew.gifMama of 3 little beans, .      Epumped 1pump.gif 22mths for dd1 (2006) notes.gif
Nursed fly-by-nursing1.gifmy homebirth.jpg babe, dd2 (2008) until self weaned at 3yrsbouncy.gif. We survived a major nursing strike.

Awesome homebirth.jpg for Baby #3 who turned out to be a babygirl.gif (Aug 2013)!   

#15 of 350 Old 11-10-2007, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BakerALM View Post

I'll be your testing buddy, I was planning on testing on the 19th also (if I can wait that long), I'll be 11 DPO. I don't plan on going crazy this month, I don't think it would bode well for me emotionally if I got AF after getting my hopes up, so i hope to stay calm and collected (and really busy) these next two weeks.
Thanks so much Baker Let's wait till the 19th then yeaaay! I'm so sorry to hear about your lose I'm crossing my fingers for you this month and hoping for a sticky healthy babe for both!
#16 of 350 Old 11-10-2007, 02:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowgirl View Post
My Lp's have been really short, 6-7 days. Grrrrr.....
Hey I have a short LP buddy!!! Last cycle my LP was 6 days. Are you taking anything to lengthen it? So basically Im hoping for a longer LP AND a baby...not too much right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by oceane View Post
I have a pretty high temp today, so I have ovulated, either today or yesterday.
I think we're cycle buddies! From my temps Im guessing I ovulated on Thursday. Im horrible at holding off testing and have been known to be a POAS pusher..so watch out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaraRae82 View Post
I might be in this group if something doesn't happen soon!
I stalked your chart, (((hugs))) so sorry the witch found you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahf. View Post
I think I'll pass out when I finally get the crosshairs.
LOOOOL, too funny, GL this cycle!!!!
#17 of 350 Old 11-10-2007, 10:04 PM

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Hi! I got a positive OPK on Thursday, so I'll be testing a little after Thanksgiving!

SAH dissertating mama femalesling.GIF to my sweet little boy (2/2009)
and his rainbow1284.gif baby brother (7/2011)
#18 of 350 Old 11-11-2007, 05:09 PM

okay, we aren't obsessing enough to keep this thread close to the top of the thread list........cmon all you POAS-aholics we must unite to keep us from peeing too soon! LOL
I am only 4 dpo and worried I am not pg because I have zero symptoms. Like they would show up this early anyway!! Ah the mind is a funny thing. Every boob ache or tired moment is like.....oh? Could it be pg kicking in? When really it is the same feeling you get every month and just don't notice. Am I alone here? :-)

#19 of 350 Old 11-11-2007, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post
okay, we aren't obsessing enough to keep this thread close to the top of the thread list........cmon all you POAS-aholics we must unite to keep us from peeing too soon! LOL
I am only 4 dpo and worried I am not pg because I have zero symptoms. Like they would show up this early anyway!! Ah the mind is a funny thing. Every boob ache or tired moment is like.....oh? Could it be pg kicking in? When really it is the same feeling you get every month and just don't notice. Am I alone here? :-)
Ha ha, BINGO! You just described me EXACTLY. The first month I thought FOR SURE that I was pregnant because my weight training workouts were sucking, at least two of them anyway, like I had no strength or energy, plus, I was nauseous and I even threw up two nights in a row, and there were a few other things. Well, as it turned out I wasn't pregnant, I vomited because I was actually sick, first time since I was a kid that I did that, I NEVER vomit. The fatigue, I don't know, still clueless as to why I had some crappy workouts, unless it was just related to my getting sick as it was before the vomiting. But anyway, now this month I have absolutely NO symptoms whatsoever, I mean I just don't "FEEL" pregnant so I am already somewhat bummed out cause I think I'm not, being bored out of my mind doesn't help either. But then again, I also had no symptoms whatsoever when I got pregnant the first time, at least not until AFTER I had already gotten a BFP test. So yeah, I agree, your mind will mess with you when you want something bad enough that's for sure!
#20 of 350 Old 11-11-2007, 05:48 PM

I am 2dpo and can imagine every symptom in the book (and then some )
#21 of 350 Old 11-11-2007, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post

Bwahahahaa this is sooooo me! I think Im only at 1DPO and last night I had a terrrible stomachache and today my bb's are sore and now my mind is already running "could this be it..." lmao 1DPO!!! And FF hasn't even confirmed it yet, sad, so sad...
#22 of 350 Old 11-11-2007, 08:00 PM - Thread Starter

well I think I O'd the fifth so I'm 6 dpo and have a nice achy feeling down there. (implantation maybe???).....But I have resolved to NOT test before Thanksgiving. That's my deadline....Thanksgiving. yeah we'll see

#23 of 350 Old 11-11-2007, 08:40 PM

I think I o'd on Saturday and insem'ed on thursday late at night and early in the morning on saturday. I'm working on the basis that I am 2dpo today (monday).

This is only my second cycle of trying and I am feeling so much more normal and much less of a train wreck than I did the first time around. I haven't imagined a single symptom yet and I've managed to go for hours on end without thinking about it at all. I feel really confident that I'll make it to 10dpo before I test this time. Last time I secretly tested at 4dpo

Let's see though - it could all yet go pair shaped!

Good Luck everyone!

One gorgeous solstice babe 12/08, two smitten mothers - mothering consciously with conscience and compassion. Birth & Postnatal Doula. Student Midwife. Expecting #2 November '12.

#24 of 350 Old 11-12-2007, 06:13 AM

I'm on CD 21. We've been trying for 8 months now. Is it still too early to test?
#25 of 350 Old 11-12-2007, 06:17 AM

WooHoo finally got crosshairs!!!! 6 DPO I never thought I would get those darn lines....now the obsessing begins....So when can I start POAS BWAHHHHHHHHH

Sarah-DS 4/03, DD7/06, DS 5/09
#26 of 350 Old 11-12-2007, 06:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarshoc View Post
I'm on CD 21. We've been trying for 8 months now. Is it still too early to test?
that depends on your cycle length, I don't even ovulate on day 21

hh2.gif

#27 of 350 Old 11-12-2007, 10:18 AM

Okay, I may have to cross over from early Nov to late Nov thread! I may not test for a couple more days until it's past my "average" last cycle day. No AF symptoms yet, which is strange, because I often get PMS a few days to a week before. Yesterday I had this overwhelming feeling of happiness for most of the day, and an almost tipsy floaty-like feeling, like when you've just had a few sips of champagne (which I certainly did NOT as I'm in the 2ww lol). : Definitely strange.

-
#28 of 350 Old 11-12-2007, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sugarshoc View Post
Do you know when you ovulated? Don't start testing until 10 dpo! :

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahf. View Post
WooHoo finally got crosshairs!!!! 6 DPO I never thought I would get those darn lines....now the obsessing begins....So when can I start POAS BWAHHHHHHHHH
Wait 4 more days (easier said than done )!

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
Okay, I may have to cross over from early Nov to late Nov thread! I may not test for a couple more days until it's past my "average" last cycle day. No AF symptoms yet, which is strange, because I often get PMS a few days to a week before. Yesterday I had this overwhelming feeling of happiness for most of the day, and an almost tipsy floaty-like feeling, like when you've just had a few sips of champagne (which I certainly did NOT as I'm in the 2ww lol). : Definitely strange.
Mmmmm... maybe this is it for you, Luna! :
#29 of 350 Old 11-12-2007, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmyLaz View Post
Mmmmm... maybe this is it for you, Luna! :
I sure hope so! Thanks!

-
#30 of 350 Old 11-12-2007, 10:49 AM

You know you're a POAS-aholic when you start dreaming of POAS!! I had a dream last nigh that I saw 2 lines! LOL Hope that's a good sign. 5dpo.....only 5 more and then I will probably cave and poas if my temps stay up. Anyone know if the earlypregnancytests.com could detect it at 10dpo?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page