Mothering Forum banner

The One Thread: November 11-17

6K views 256 replies 41 participants last post by  CelticAngel 
#1 ·
To keep the list manageable you will be deleted after a month of not posting. Please make changes in Bold. Thank you! Here's to a lucky week for everyone!

Waiting to O

Carlin
CatholicBFMama
chels_c2000
Christy1980 :
cody'smomma
DomerJen :
elisheva :
emptytank2000 :
folaboye :
kemaji :
KryptoAlley
mamamerle :
mamasgirls :
mamazee :
marieangela
Marilyn82
Marywin
MissWorld
momoftworedheads
Oregonduck
Pica :
prothyraia
radiowave :
SimplyRochelle :
spudmum
Steffie :
sweetirishCT :
TaraRae 82 :
ttatummm
xochimama
Zyla

Waiting to Know

Alcyone :
Aly22681 :
AmyLaz
anica :
Ayame87
Baby Makes 4 :
BakerALM
CourtneyATW :
delphine
DextersGirl :
DoulaSarah
EastbayK :
Erlaine :
filiadeluna :
finnegansmom
geo_girl
hazeleyes :
HulaJenn :
Jennifer3141
LiamsMommy31905 :
Marywin
PookieMom
Rememberjoy
Rivka5
Stevi :
Tenk
witchygrrl :

WTF is going on?!?

JohnsCelticQueen :

:yawning: Taking a Break :yawning:

Kelly1216

: Waiting to be Ready
:

kJad29 :
~*Jaime

October BFPs!

2happymamas :
christinespurlock :
desilou :
fizzymom :
heather080407
jenniepaige
JustVanessa :
klink2 :
Kooksmom :
Louise677
mama_to_one
mchalehm :
Nimbus :
prothyraia
quarteralien :
Smrtypnts01 :

November BFPs!

AnneCordelia :
BirthMatters
JunebugsMom
Amydoula

See less See more
#3 ·
Alright ladies lets get that november BFP list goin!! :)

My temp went up today (compared to yesterdays dip) and it could totally be an implantation dip but it is just so early(3dpo). Anyone know if that early an implantation is possible?

#4 ·
^ Doesn't seem like it's possible that early, I dunno for sure though.

Oops, I didn't see this new thread!

I think I'm out. My temp dropped again this morning, to 97.70.
: I only got 5 hours of sleep though, compared to my usual 7 or 8. My cervix isn't as high either - medium. I haven't had any cramps yet, but last night I had severe indigestion (gas pains) after I ate a Tai dish w/ginger sauce, tofu, mushroom, peppers, onion, etc. Actually I still have indigestion this morning on & off. Ugh. My husband kept saying "I think you're pregnant" because I had an upset stomach, but it's not like it was nauseau. So AF should be starting in the next 1-3 days.

#5 ·
I see you already moved me to Waiting to O. Thank you.

I have a good feeling about this cycle. I've started Vitex, EPO, and got Preseed. My sis is getting married Sept 27 so as long as I get pg this cycle, I don't think I'll be 40 weeks at her wedding! That'd be loads of fun to give a the Matron of Honor speech 9 months pg and loaded up with hormones!

#6 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post

My temp went up today (compared to yesterdays dip) and it could totally be an implantation dip but it is just so early(3dpo). Anyone know if that early an implantation is possible?
That might be a bit early. From what I've read, implantation happens between 5-12dpo. I suppose anything's possible but I would lean toward thinking it's just an off temp rather than implantation. I'll be anxiously awaiting your next several temps!

#11 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by HulaJenn View Post

It's looking good so far, Jenn, but to repeat, I don't know if implantation happens this early...though anything is possible. Still...your temps are going up...always a good sign.

Blessings,
Christi

#12 ·
I have not gotten the crosshairs yet, but I am pretty sure I ovulated. For whatever reason, the sadness is sinking in that we are not going to conceive yet another month. I was sooo excited just days ago because I have all the fertility "stuff" - EPO, CLO, RRL, Vitex, Prenatal vitamins, lots of water, B Complex, BDing at the right time, progesterone on hand after O (not mixing with Vitex) staying peaceful...

...and it all seems like it's for nothing.

I'm pretty low at the moment, and I am not sure why it snuck up on me like it has.

8 months and no baby...and the doctor has no reason to explain it. I have been told repeatedly that adenomyosis does not affect fertility or implantation. The progesterone is low, but I have it on hand. I am 185% sure it's overkill, but i feel like a worthless wife right now.

I want so badly to give my husband a child...

Anyway...I am back to lurking for a bit. This hurts too much today.

Christi

#14 ·
I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 2 months worth of BFP's on our list mamas!!! Gives me some hope.

Congratulations to Amy on the BFP!!!

Can I please be moved to waiting to know thanks girls, and thanks for the new thread MamaMerle!!

BTW I did clomid this month too, I only had the one hot flash tho (that's very common for me, to only have 1 a cycle on it) I did have one tho and I had to get up in the middle of the night and change clothes b/c I was drenched. LOL ah the things we go thru.

More later ladies.

#15 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Amydoula View Post
I"m still in complete SHOCK and I'll come back on and write more later but I wanted everyone to know I just got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is so exciting! Congrats!!!!

Let's hope it's a growing trend this month!

#16 ·
Quote:

I"m still in complete SHOCK and I'll come back on and write more later but I wanted everyone to know I just got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I knew it!!! Congratulations!!!

Break out the bubbly fruit juice!

#19 ·
Waiting to know, gonna test on Friday the 16th IF AF doesn't show up by then. I don't have a good feeling though, for some reason I'm thinking I'm not pregnant yet again for cycle #2, boohoo. I'm waiting til AF (if she is) is 3 days late before testing. I did the same thing with my first pregnancy and even then the second line was pretty faint so I know better than to test earlier than that. I guess I'm just one of those who runs on the low side as far as hCG goes, either that or implantation is late for me, I suppose it could be either.

#20 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by DextersGirl View Post
I have not gotten the crosshairs yet, but I am pretty sure I ovulated. For whatever reason, the sadness is sinking in that we are not going to conceive yet another month. I was sooo excited just days ago because I have all the fertility "stuff" - EPO, CLO, RRL, Vitex, Prenatal vitamins, lots of water, B Complex, BDing at the right time, progesterone on hand after O (not mixing with Vitex) staying peaceful...

I'm pretty low at the moment, and I am not sure why it snuck up on me like it has.

8 months and no baby...and the doctor has no reason to explain it. I have been told repeatedly that adenomyosis does not affect fertility or implantation. The progesterone is low, but I have it on hand. I am 185% sure it's overkill, but i feel like a worthless wife right now.

Christi

Awww......Christi big hugs to you

You are not worthless. And all of us are in similar situations- wanting a baby and not necessarily having it happen as fast as we'd like. It is so frustrating and you are allowed to feel sad...but know that you aren't alone and definately not worthless.

#21 ·
Quote:

Christi

So sorry to hear that. I can understand how you must feel. I feel similarly right now because I so badly want to give my son a sibling. I feel sad thinking that what if for some reason I can't get pregnant again then my son will be all alone, I can't bear to think of him being alone with no brothers or sisters, I just feel like it's so not right.

#22 ·
Christi
I had to de-lurk to offer you some major hugs... I was where you are a couple months ago, and it will pass. I wish I could offer pearls of wisdom, but I have none for you. Just support. I was angry at every person who had a baby they 'didn't want' or 'didn't deserve'. <no flames please, just being real here>

Anywho, do what you have to so that you make it though this cycle with your sanity. Then spend some 'comfort' time w/ DP
:.. Ours was a weekend away, but it really helped me to chill and back off of the TTC craziness. I have to admit I backed off the boards and the temping, but I am still doing the CBFM and RRL tea (but I really like the taste anyway
)...
Sorry, this wasn't to be about me, but I wanted to send some strength your way.
Be strong, you will have your BFP someday soon.
peace,
sweet

ps... there are so MANY ways to be a wonderful wife, and obviously you are devoted to him, and that is a huge way to show your love!

#25 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by sweetirishCT View Post
is it really that bad?
it's my next step per my ob...
The first round wasn't so bad, but this is my fifth round of Clomid. I'm taking 100mg.
: I take it at night to minimize the side effects, but the hot flashes wake me up. :yawning:

Quote:

I just got a BFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
: Congratulations!

Quote:

For whatever reason, the sadness is sinking in that we are not going to conceive yet another month.
Christi, anyone that has been TTC for an extended period of time goes through this. I was at that point a few months ago. We've been TTC for 15 months. Hang in there!

#26 ·
First, thank you so much everyone for your congrats and also for all of your support over the past 3 months. I'm still in complete shock and will be counting the days until I am out of the first tri. AFter how long it took to get my DS I just don't feel out of the woods and won't for awhile.

Also anyone who is temping, I just want to give hope that it is obviously not foolproof. My temps never got what I would call a spike, lead me to believe I was having an annovulatory cycle even. I will NEVER in my life bother to temp again, it didn't work for me this time.

I will still lurk around but wanted to offer lots of

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.