Nursing Mamas TTC in December - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 394 Old 12-08-2007, 11:58 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Checking in here. . . 12dpo and I have a feeling af is just around the corner She's due this Monday and now I'm starting to get the classic nipple pain when I nurse Dakota, although my cm is much more creamy this time around (usually its very watery indicating af is soon going to make her visit) but this time its creamy so we will see. My cx feels med (in height) and med (in texture) and tightly closed. I'm hoping these are good signs! Last night I could stay up longer than 8pm, was totally eshausted from x-mas shopping (which is so not like me since I am a shopping kinda of a girl!) Went to bed with Dakota at 8 so I'm hoping this new exhaustion is from being pg and not me coming down with something! Yesterday I totally felt car sick when Nathan(DH) was driving which isn't like me either!! still waiting to test on mon or tue! keep you guysd posted!

Samantha:: love.gif {Waldorf Doll Maker} broc1.gif{Organic Farmer}knit.gif{crafter} computergeek2.gif {blogger}  and crunchy mama to 4 boys under 5! run.gif

#122 of 394 Old 12-08-2007, 04:04 PM

Naturalmama, I'll be testing on Monday morning as well. I expect AF around Tues or Wed. I hate how PMS and pg symptoms are the same.
#123 of 394 Old 12-08-2007, 05:48 PM

Totally know what you mean Kleine Hexe! PMS and pg signs should be totally different!!! What is wrong with mother nature!!! I think I'm going to test on tue or wed now because I totally fear a bfn ! I only have one more test so I don't want to waste it! I'm getting tired right now, actually very tired! It's only 2:50pm here in MN and I feel like I can go to sleep for the night! My cm is getting watery again It's bouncing back and forth from creamy to watery. Ugh I just wish I knew what was going on! I wrote a thread about alternative med for infertility and I think if I get AF on Monday I will call some healers and do some unconventional treatments this month. To see if I can fianlly get my bfp! so I'll update later.

Samantha:: love.gif {Waldorf Doll Maker} broc1.gif{Organic Farmer}knit.gif{crafter} computergeek2.gif {blogger}  and crunchy mama to 4 boys under 5! run.gif

#124 of 394 Old 12-09-2007, 01:01 AM - Thread Starter

Updated

Quote:
Originally Posted by saoirse2007 View Post
can you add me to the waiting to O list please.. ds 1 jan 07

i used b6 from af to O

i have been reading that you can use it all thru ur cycle..is this the best way?

should I start now or wait until next af?
Welcome! Sorry, I'm of no help with the b6... I took it last year and I can't remember when during my cycle I took it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile7393 View Post
Can I get a regular thermometer temporarily and use it?
You could give it a shot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicBFMama View Post
Sorry, forgot to update. Can I please be moved back to waiting to O? AF showed up Wed, 2 days early. :
Bummer

Quote:
Originally Posted by naturalmamaof1 View Post
Checking in here. . . 12dpo and I have a feeling af is just around the corner
It's not over til AF actually shows! Don't give up hope!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleine Hexe View Post
Naturalmama, I'll be testing on Monday morning as well. I expect AF around Tues or Wed. I hate how PMS and pg symptoms are the same.
Oooh, I hate that, too! : for Monday!

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)
#125 of 394 Old 12-09-2007, 06:05 AM

CD 23 here and still no O. What's up with that??

Since AF returning in August I O'd on cd 20, 18, then 16. I think my body forgot what it's supposed to do or something. I'm all geared up.. have EWCM and... nothing.
#126 of 394 Old 12-09-2007, 01:04 PM

13dpo and I'm starting to think maybe I'm pg! No af cramping like I usuasally get my nipple soreness comes and goes and hasn't been as bad as af soreness, my cervix this am is actually high, closed and inbetween soft and med/hard. My cm is inbetween watery and creamy with little bits of creamy clumps, and most noting symptom has been my extreme exhaustion! Last night I went to bed with Dakota at 7:30pm and woke up this am at 9!!! I am finding my self going to bed earlier and earlier like when I was pg with Dakota, and now I am purposefully putting Dakota down for bed earlier and ealier just so I can sleep!! My period is due tommorow so if it hasn't shown up by tue I am testing that am! Aaaahh how an I going to get through another 2 days?

#127 of 394 Old 12-09-2007, 01:07 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindsey608 View Post
CD 23 here and still no O. What's up with that??

Since AF returning in August I O'd on cd 20, 18, then 16. I think my body forgot what it's supposed to do or something. I'm all geared up.. have EWCM and... nothing.
Ugh, me too!! Excpet I'm on CD25. I almost always O between CD19 and 22, and this month - nothing. Very frustrating.

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
#128 of 394 Old 12-09-2007, 01:09 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
13dpo and I'm starting to think maybe I'm pg! No af cramping like I usuasally get my nipple soreness comes and goes and hasn't been as bad as af soreness, my cervix this am is actually high, closed and inbetween soft and med/hard. My cm is inbetween watery and creamy with little bits of creamy clumps, and most noting symptom has been my extreme exhaustion! Last night I went to bed with Dakota at 7:30pm and woke up this am at 9!!! I am finding my self going to bed earlier and earlier like when I was pg with Dakota, and now I am purposefully putting Dakota down for bed earlier and ealier just so I can sleep!! My period is due tommorow so if it hasn't shown up by tue I am testing that am! Aaaahh how an I going to get through another 2 days?
:

#129 of 394 Old 12-09-2007, 01:22 PM

I sorry Lindsey608 I can totally relate! Our bodies often gear up to ovulate before it will actually do so after having a long period off (while pg or nursing) Its hard, but you gotta be patient! and you have us to obsess with!

#130 of 394 Old 12-09-2007, 07:20 PM

Quote:
:
#131 of 394 Old 12-09-2007, 08:08 PM

Can you move me to the 2WW? I think I finally ovulated this cycle.
#132 of 394 Old 12-09-2007, 09:28 PM

I'm thinking I'm going to see AF this cycle and not a BFP.

I'm really wishing that I could just be surprised by a pg and not have to go through this TTC stuff.
#133 of 394 Old 12-09-2007, 09:48 PM

Quote:

I'm really wishing that I could just be surprised by a pg and not have to go through this TTC stuff.

I can really relate to that feeling. It just sucks to work for something that accidentally comes to others.

I went to a party this weekend that was very interesting. I had a mother of two tell me to stop while I am ahead because I have no idea how good it is, etc, etc. :
#134 of 394 Old 12-10-2007, 12:38 AM - Thread Starter

updated

#135 of 394 Old 12-10-2007, 01:46 AM

please switch me to 2ww
thanks!
Congrats bellacatalina! I was taking 100 mg B6 and 1000mg vitex when I got pg in August! Now I am trying prometruim.
:

Nurse and mother to two beautiful boys, William 06/07/06, George 08/27/08, and our newest addition John Bear, born 9/20/10! Married to my lovely dh for 10 years on 06/04/10!
#136 of 394 Old 12-10-2007, 10:04 AM

Please move me to 2WW!!!

:

I got a temp spike this morning and cp went low and firm. Finally!!
#137 of 394 Old 12-10-2007, 11:31 AM

I'm still here....I've been lurking because I was getting a little too worked up about the whole TTC thing. I was starting to obsess I'm CD48 no AF or BPF so I guess I never really O'd. So please move me to Waiting to O. Congrats to all the BFP!!!!!!! Nov was a good month Good luck to us all this month

Sarah-DS 4/03, DD7/06, DS 5/09
#138 of 394 Old 12-10-2007, 02:09 PM

14dpo here, NO AF!!!! (yet!) I haven't tested, I will probably test on Thur if af doesn't show up yet! I am starting to get really hopeful here! But if I do get af this will be a really good cycle for me as it is a perfect 28 days with a strong o on cd 14 (too bad dh was out of town the day I ovualted if I don't get a BFP at least I know we didn't time it correctly ) So I'll keep you all updated as soon as I know what's going on!

I'm sorry KLEINE HEXE :
I can obviously relate to you, month after month of disapointment! Its really hard TTC but I believe our days will come soon!!
Good luck and remember it ain't over til af shows!! Keep us updated!! I'm here all day!!!!

#139 of 394 Old 12-10-2007, 04:02 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:

Quote:
14dpo here, NO AF!!!! (yet!) I haven't tested, I will probably test on Thur if af doesn't show up yet! I am starting to get really hopeful here! But if I do get af this will be a really good cycle for me as it is a perfect 28 days with a strong o on cd 14 (too bad dh was out of town the day I ovualted if I don't get a BFP at least I know we didn't time it correctly ) So I'll keep you all updated as soon as I know what's going on!
I'm hopeful for you, too!

#140 of 394 Old 12-10-2007, 04:08 PM - Thread Starter

I had good CM this morning, and DH got in a little BDing while DD napped Hopefully I'll finally O! I'm getting a little tired of this cycle.

#141 of 394 Old 12-10-2007, 04:36 PM

Good for you Hannybanany!! A little bd is always good with good cm!! I'm still here 14dpo no af in sight!! Maybe I'll test tommorow instead of thur! My cm has been really creamy with clumpy stuff thrown in for fun! I'm excited to see how this day turns out!

#142 of 394 Old 12-10-2007, 05:46 PM

Quote:
: It sounds promising! I don't know how you have the patience to wait until Thursday!!
#143 of 394 Old 12-10-2007, 08:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannybanany View Post
I had good CM this morning, and DH got in a little BDing while DD napped Hopefully I'll finally O! I'm getting a little tired of this cycle.
Gotta love those nap time hanky panky sessions. Here's to a fast 2WW for you.

Quote:
Good for you Hannybanany!! A little bd is always good with good cm!! I'm still here 14dpo no af in sight!! Maybe I'll test tommorow instead of thur! My cm has been really creamy with clumpy stuff thrown in for fun! I'm excited to see how this day turns out!
I'm living vicariously through you right now. Tell ya what, I'll test on Thursday with you if AF hasn't shown for us. My CM is really creamy too but I have no idea what that is supposed to mean.

I'm just not sure how many dpo I am and I'm guessing that AF is due Wed. This is my 3rd cycle after my Mirena came out so it's all mostly guesswork. My last cycle was 24 days with about a 12 day lp. We'll see.

I'm really hopeful for you, naturalmama!
#144 of 394 Old 12-10-2007, 08:08 PM

Congratulations to all the BFP's!!!

Can I be moved to 2WW : Thanks!

April

April thankful mommy to my boys Big Red 3/06 Little Z 9/08 and happily awaiting the arrival of 10/10 :
#145 of 394 Old 12-10-2007, 08:35 PM

Totally let's test on Thur! I'm thinking that will be long enough for us to *know* if we are our aren't! Wow 3 cycles? That's it?!!!!!! I'm sure it is long enough for you! But some of us (me!) have been trying for 6mo or longer!! I'm really hoping this will be it for us!!!

Still no af yet. CX feels soft and higher!! Lots of creamy cm, and tired!! I really hope af doesn't show!!!! I'll post in the am to update if af has showen her face (she usually does in the middle of the night !!!!!

#146 of 394 Old 12-10-2007, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Totally let's test on Thur! I'm thinking that will be long enough for us to *know* if we are our aren't! Wow 3 cycles? That's it?!!!!!! I'm sure it is long enough for you! But some of us (me!) have been trying for 6mo or longer!! I'm really hoping this will be it for us!!!

Oh, I've definately done the long TTC before. I conceived ds #1 in our 11th cycle. I was one month away from trying clomid.

Ds #2 I got pg in the first cycle. Did an OPK and when it was positive we BD'd and I was pg.

I've been waiting for 3 years for DH to be ready and to agree with baby #3 so I've been waiting a long time to conceive this next baby. Now that we are TTC I can't wait for it to happen. I wish I had taken the Mirena out sooner to give my body longer time to regulate. I'm scared it will take as long as it did the first time....and I think I was spoiled by it happening so fast the second time. The age gap is getting bigger and I'm impatient. As I said...I've been waiting 3 years to be pg again.

Good luck! I hope you wake up sans AF.
#147 of 394 Old 12-10-2007, 11:33 PM

kliene hexe, naturalmamaof1...and all 2ww ers

3rd ppaf showed up today

I will keep her distracted while you get your BFPs

mom to ds '07 first day of a new year, dd '09 in the caul, and  ds '11 at home Oct 24th

#148 of 394 Old 12-11-2007, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by saoirse2007 View Post
kliene hexe, naturalmamaof1...and all 2ww ers

3rd ppaf showed up today

I will keep her distracted while you get your BFPs

April thankful mommy to my boys Big Red 3/06 Little Z 9/08 and happily awaiting the arrival of 10/10 :
#149 of 394 Old 12-11-2007, 01:50 AM - Thread Starter

updated

#150 of 394 Old 12-11-2007, 03:36 PM

Hey guys! 15dpo no af!!!!!!!!!! However I took a hpt and got a bfn!!!!!!!! wtf!!!!! I mean it was in the middle of the night last night and my pee was super diluted, but still 14dpo no period and a bfn?!!! What are the chances???? urgh!!!!!!!!! Give me some encouragement!!!!!!! I'm so bummed! I'll so test by thur if af hasn't showed up!! I still *feel* pg, but then I do that every month!!!!!!! aaaahhh Help please!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page