TTC #1 in Our 30's: January 2008 - HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 01-20-2008, 07:58 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Here I am at CD 5 after a miscarriage and a horrible trip to the emergency room. I guess it maybe wasn't SO horrible because it made me come to one firm choice in my life.
Bye bye western medicine, you suck, hope to never need you again!!
I'm very happy about my new life choice!
I'll be sitting a cycle or two out. I want to do a total gut cleanse. Since the 15 day diet will need to starve out my intestines by eating lots of deep sea fish, it's a choice I can't make with a possible JR on board.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-20-2008, 11:47 AM

Aw, mischevium. <hugs>

Negative test this morning, as anticipated. I discarded yesterday's weirdly high temp--this morning was 98.6, which is still an increase over Friday's and makes much more sense.

I continue to have very sore breasts and I'm ridiculously tired--after a 90 minute nap yesterday, I feel asleep for the night before 8 p.m.
Old 01-20-2008, 06:05 PM

Well, yes Jencat I think we were both successfully *lurking* although I was still sort of hanging out in IF and trying to help out on the progesterone threads. Today 15 dpo, BFN, which I really knew inside. Still hurts. Everything at this phase right now kinda stings. DH and I went to RE for appt. #2 together last week. He was pretty bummed that I didn't respond better to the CLomid via higher progesterone temps (I was even taking prog. as well in the 2ww). He says my hypothalamus is very resistant to these triggers and so far I haven't had a cycle he likes yet. Unfortunately the polyp throws a wrench in things in that I have to have it removed this month and can't take any Clomid. Then he is doubling it for the next cycle and I am taking it when I am having my writer's residency in Puget Sound. Please do not let me write depressing stuff for 2 weeks!! Silver lining is I will not O while there and we get to try again when I come home at the end of Feb.
I'll do more personals later. Just wanted to get back on board.

Proud Mama to Liam Greenleaf 5/31/10
Old 01-20-2008, 06:25 PM

Jencat~GL on this new cycle of Clomid!!

Frog~Hugs for the very early bfn, and good wishes that it transforms in the next few days.

Kat~I'm really sorry to hear how things worked out. Sounds like you had a dreadful experience at the hospital (read about it on the other thread). HUGS. Good for you for making this important decision to go a different route and just focus on a strong healthy shift right now. GL. I hope it makes you feel great and makes your body ready to try again when you're ready.

Mischeivium~Oh HUGS, HUGS. The year mark is a milestone that we who have reached/surpassed never thought we would see. Esp. trying for #1 this is a hard place. Hard to say how it changes you in this process but somehow the bread tastes funny and who cares about merlot when AF comes and suddenly you wish you had a large soft dog on your lap at all times. (or maybe that's just me). At any rate, kindness toward yourself is really important. Separating your sense of yourself from this new yr. marker. And for me, taking it up a notch with the RE and getting more proactive with both my western and TCM approaches. Action. Kindness. Crying if/when you need to. Finding great company along the way. Action. Hugs.

Old 01-20-2008, 07:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amahrey View Post
sooo, i posted on here a week or two ago that i had just quit taking bc pills after about 10+ years and that now that we were ttc i was just hoping my body would start to get back to normal.

i ordered the tcoyf book online after many great recommendations from everyone here.

i bought a thermometer and was about 8 days into charting.

and i started to think that the temps on my chart looked really high compared with the other ones on ff.

and i thought that i was about to get af for about a week because of light spotting one day and breast tenderness.

and i told all this to my bff at a meeting the other night and she told me just to go poas already because it had been about 30 days since my last af on the pill.

and i bought a test.

and it was positive!!!

dh made me take two just in case but they were both positive almost instantly.

my tcoyf book came in the mail the next day. i gave it to my bff .

sooo, now i guess we will see how this goes. here i had been waiting to finally get af so that i could really start charting and posting on here about it.

thank you all for the good wishes when i introduced myself- the short and sweet wish really worked i guess.

blessed be to all you ladies who are ttc on here- many good thoughts to you!
CONGRATULATIONS AMAHREY!
YOU DRIFTED IN AND OUT OF HERE LIKE A BUTTERFLY! WELL DONE!
BEST WISHES FOR A HAPPY HEALTHY 9 MONTHS!

Old 01-20-2008, 08:54 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
sooo, i posted on here a week or two ago that i had just quit taking bc pills after about 10+ years and that now that we were ttc i was just hoping my body would start to get back to normal.

and i bought a test.

and it was positive!!!

thank you all for the good wishes when i introduced myself- the short and sweet wish really worked i guess.

: Congrats!! Congrats!!! My first graduate! May you have a happy and healthy 40+ weeks!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mischievium View Post
PS I have officially now reached the TTC for over a year mark. Like everyone else who has reached this unfortunate milestone, I am feeling kinda sad .
Oh, I'm so sorry mischievium - it is a hard milestone to reach....what can we do besides be tender with ourselves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKat View Post
Here I am at CD 5 after a miscarriage and a horrible trip to the emergency room. I guess it maybe wasn't SO horrible because it made me come to one firm choice in my life.
Bye bye western medicine, you suck, hope to never need you again!!
I'm very happy about my new life choice!
I'll be sitting a cycle or two out. I want to do a total gut cleanse. Since the 15 day diet will need to starve out my intestines by eating lots of deep sea fish, it's a choice I can't make with a possible JR on board.
Oh, I'm so sorry Kat!! Here's hoping that when you come off haitus, things will fall right into place....

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetgirl View Post
Well, yes Jencat I think we were both successfully *lurking* although I was still sort of hanging out in IF and trying to help out on the progesterone threads. Today 15 dpo, BFN, which I really knew inside. Still hurts. Everything at this phase right now kinda stings. DH and I went to RE for appt. #2 together last week. He was pretty bummed that I didn't respond better to the CLomid via higher progesterone temps (I was even taking prog. as well in the 2ww). He says my hypothalamus is very resistant to these triggers and so far I haven't had a cycle he likes yet. Unfortunately the polyp throws a wrench in things in that I have to have it removed this month and can't take any Clomid. Then he is doubling it for the next cycle and I am taking it when I am having my writer's residency in Puget Sound. Please do not let me write depressing stuff for 2 weeks!! Silver lining is I will not O while there and we get to try again when I come home at the end of Feb.
I'll do more personals later. Just wanted to get back on board.
*sigh* And again!! I'm sorry things are being so - difficult - I was hoping that a little clomid would put everything aright - as I said to mischievieum, just be tender....

My period is DONE! 12 days - it's a record, esp. coming off of an 50day annov cycle! I'm really wondering how much of an influence my change in diet has had - I would be amazed if it was showing effects this fast!

The mystery of life isn't a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.
| @jovialady is Kiya ~ TTC 3 years & counting for a ~ Connsumte BookDragon|
Old 01-20-2008, 09:04 PM

poet, congrats on your residency! Totally cool.
Old 01-21-2008, 05:56 PM

kiya - congrats on your period being over! woo hoo!!

poet - hugs. I'm sorry it seems like the clomid probably did not work this month. And I'm sorry you have to have surgery. But it's just a step to get you closer to being a mom, right? And the silver lining is good - you and DH will be together for your next eligible O time. Hang in there woman...

frog - keeping my fingers crossed for you!

sunnykat - hugs to you honey. Take good care of yourself...

mischievium - sorry you are feeling sad about ttc for over a year... I'm in the same boat with you. But my DH keeps telling me it's only just on the long side of "average" according to our ob/gyn. So no fear, it's going to happen for you soon! (Loved your letter to God, btw!)

amahrey - CONGRATS! Wow, we wished your a short stay but had no idea it would be THAT short! Best of luck to you for a hh 9 mos!

Belated welcome to katie34 and lemony ale!!

Hi Rivka - hope you're doing ok...

Hi Jem! And anyone else I may have missed!

I'm doing fine. This is probably my favorite part of my cycle... waiting to O. No pressure. No worry. Just hangin out. Doin a little no-pressure GIO! I have the day off today so that's nice. Because work has been ugly lately. Personnel issues... a few of them - not fun. But DH and I hare taking a week off soon to go visit my family in the cold midwest! It will be nice to get away, see family and old friends...

The clomid is making me a little emotional. And maybe introspective... wondering if I want to change jobs, move, change something... I think TTC does that to me, actually. It's like I'm trying to meet this goal (get PG) but it's not happening so I feel the need to make something ELSE big happen. I don't know... I'm trying to live in the moment and enjoy life... but it can be hard as we all know.

Happy Monday gals...
Old 01-21-2008, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jencat View Post
frog - keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Thanks--I'm feeling much less confident today and more than a little weepy about it.
Old 01-21-2008, 05:59 PM

Quote:
DH and I hare taking a week off soon to go visit my family in the cold midwest!
Nice--it's definitely cold up here!
Old 01-21-2008, 07:25 PM

It's safe to assume that the fact that I'm getting all choked up over Anne Murry tunes is a good sign, yes?
Old 01-22-2008, 01:43 AM

Kiya~ Yeah for the end of AF! Blessings for your lucky cycle! Say, shouldn't it be your birthday pretty soon? p.s. thanks for ALL your hugs. Received them warmly over the weekend.

Jencat~Glad you're in your happiest phase of the cycle. Enjoy! Are you still doing 50 mg Clomid this cycle? Is your OB shifting your plan at all?
I hear you on the introspective aspects of the post-yearness...what in my life can I change, I hear myself asking too. HUGS and especially lucky happy baby dust.: As always, hugs for the road. And glad you got a personal day away from the icky personnel. Take good care of yourself.

Frog~Hang in there! These are the wonky days, for sure. Anne Murray tears could def. be a sign, course I'm not the best judge, I'm tearing at just about everything around here. What does it mean if I'm teary about you being teary at Anne Murray? I digress, continued best wishes!

Old 01-22-2008, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyKat View Post
Here I am at CD 5 after a miscarriage and a horrible trip to the emergency room.
SunnyKat, I'm so sorry for your loss.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frog View Post
Aw, mischevium. <hugs>
Quote:
Originally Posted by poetgirl View Post
Mischeivium~Oh HUGS, HUGS. The year mark is a milestone that we who have reached/surpassed never thought we would see. Esp. trying for #1 this is a hard place. Hard to say how it changes you in this process but somehow the bread tastes funny and who cares about merlot when AF comes and suddenly you wish you had a large soft dog on your lap at all times. (or maybe that's just me). At any rate, kindness toward yourself is really important. Separating your sense of yourself from this new yr. marker. And for me, taking it up a notch with the RE and getting more proactive with both my western and TCM approaches. Action. Kindness. Crying if/when you need to. Finding great company along the way. Action. Hugs.
Quote:
Originally Posted by earthymama2b View Post
Oh, I'm so sorry mischievium - it is a hard milestone to reach....what can we do besides be tender with ourselves?
Quote:
mischievium - sorry you are feeling sad about ttc for over a year... I'm in the same boat with you. But my DH keeps telling me it's only just on the long side of "average" according to our ob/gyn. So no fear, it's going to happen for you soon! (Loved your letter to God, btw!)
Thanks for the love and understanding, guys. Each of you, wise in your way, thank you for your words and hugs.

AF arrived today and I wasn't particularly bummed because DH and I weren't even in the same state during O. Interestingly, the CBEFM did finally give me a peak reading-- the day before AF started. I don't really know what to think of that-- either the monitor is screwed up (more likely) or my body is (likely, but not hopefully it's not THAT screwed up ). I've got a week until my ultrasound-- I'm kind of looking forward to that, hopefully it will yield normal/ helpful results. One thing I LOVE about my OB is that she is very on top of calling me with test results, so I should know fairly soon after it what is going on.

Quote:
My period is DONE! 12 days - it's a record, esp. coming off of an 50day annov cycle! I'm really wondering how much of an influence my change in diet has had - I would be amazed if it was showing effects this fast!
Whatever the reason, yay Kiya!

Quote:
I'm doing fine. This is probably my favorite part of my cycle... waiting to O. No pressure. No worry. Just hangin out. Doin a little no-pressure GIO! I have the day off today so that's nice. Because work has been ugly lately. Personnel issues... a few of them - not fun. But DH and I hare taking a week off soon to go visit my family in the cold midwest! It will be nice to get away, see family and old friends...

The clomid is making me a little emotional. And maybe introspective... wondering if I want to change jobs, move, change something... I think TTC does that to me, actually. It's like I'm trying to meet this goal (get PG) but it's not happening so I feel the need to make something ELSE big happen. I don't know... I'm trying to live in the moment and enjoy life... but it can be hard as we all know.

Happy Monday gals...
I've experienced the same thing (well, obviously, because we ARE moving ), but the way you put it, the needing to make something else big happen, really resonates with me right now. Fingers crossed for you as always, Jencat.

Quote:
Thanks--I'm feeling much less confident today and more than a little weepy about it.
Not that I need to tell you, but this whole thing is such a roller coaster of hope, fear, elation, despair. It's just so hard to have something that means so much in our lives be so far out of our control.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:52 AM

Breasts: Still sore
Temps: Still high
Test: Still negative
Old 01-22-2008, 03:21 PM - Thread Starter

frog - such a concise description of where you are at!! :

poetgirl - Hehe! Been & gone - it was the 13th.

Mischivieum - ooh, I have an ultrasound on Friday - that should be interesting.

Jencat - I've found that this whole TTC journey has made me - more introspective, and more thoughtful in general. A while ago, I had written on how for me, I think that this TTC journey is just as much of a journey into motherhood as pregnancy will be - it's given me the time that I NEED to - shift, & gently and gradually grow into the - awareness - I suppose - of being a mother. : If that makes any sense. On the bad days, it's a bit of inspiration, and on the really bad days, I'm wondering where I come up with this ish.

Old 01-22-2008, 05:25 PM

Hey all - *delurking here*
I went off the pill on 1/1/08 and my husband and I started trying right away. I think I O'ed on 1/3. AF was due on 1/17 but never showed up. The last HPT I did was Saturday -- negative. Do you think there's a chance I could I be preg? Or is my body just fooling with me since this is my first month off of the pill in 15 years? (I'm 33 btw.) Good luck to all xo.
Old 01-22-2008, 07:56 PM - Thread Starter

Maefair!!! May your stay here be short and sweet!!

If you went off the pill on 01/01/08, I don't think you possibly COULD have ovulated 3 days later - I don't think the hormone clears itself out of your system that fast.

Usually, the guideline is 2-3 months before you are back to 'norm' and all the hormones are out of your system after being on the pill - esp. considering how long you were on it.....and it could take longer.....

Sorry, but I'm pretty sure your body is fooling with you....

Old 01-22-2008, 07:57 PM

Sunnykat glad to hear that you have the personal strength to turn a negative into a positive, here's to taking great care of yourself!

amahrey a huge congrats and here is to a great 9ish months and a healthy baby!

earthymama2b 12 day? im confused is that a record by being long or short for you? I have started getting a bit worried how my af is going ot be when or if it comes after these 75+ days of my cycle, never had anything like this in over 12 years and then it was BC related so a very different thing. Any insight for me?

poetgirl glad you have this writing retreat to focus on, I'm sure some good things will come of it. If you want to grab a cup of coffee/tea before or after the retreat, i am right here and happy to meet up.

mischievium hugs abou the milestone, but it is amazing how much we end up reading into little things like your small type in that post, it almost made me cry, this baby thing does get overwhelming at times, and i am just strting, cant even think about what i would be feeling if it was a year from now. Strange about the CBEFM peak reading, did you let it sit next to your cough medicine in the cabinet, was it perhaps sipping some of it when you wern't looking? hehe

Frog i checked www.fedsex.com again today, they still dont seem to be up and running, drat. Hang in there!

maefair It would be hard to think that you o'd so soon, do you have a chart yet? that will tell you a lot. BCP's take a lot out of you. Anything could happen, most likely you will get to rebuild your body for a little while and get things running nice and smooth. Anything could happen though, so make sure you are taking al the best care and prenatal and stuff. Welcome to the Boards and welcome to this thread. Hope you the same great luck as the last lady that joined had!!!

earthymama2b and me with a u/s tomorrow this is week for these it seems!

& that brings me to well... me:

ok u/s time again, the canceled and then reordered (goober doctors) is tomorrow afternoon.
It has been 5 weeks since my last u/s (yeesh i feel like i'm confessing!) and based on the, just maybe/wow/that would be so cool/O signs, AF should be due around tomorrow too. So assumming AF holds off long enough to keep the appointment, what am I looking for?

I just dont trust that my doctors even know what they are looking for, sad huh?

three things i can think of:

• Change to the lining thickness since last u/s, they noted that it was 1cm last time, seemed normal, should it be very diferent 5 weeks later, would that vary depending on if i had O'd since then or not? Can they perhaps tell is AF is on her way?

• Change in ovary size or shape, last time they noted left one small than right (left one has bee the one hurting) I think they still have the pictures from the first one so shape could maybe be compared, but either way i assume they have measurements to look at. Are we like men in that ovaries are often different size? or am i strange? does it matter tell me anything?

• More detailed look at any and all follicles on ovaries. Saw many of them last time. How much can they really tell from looking at your ovary follicles at one or two points in a long cycle? Can they rule in or out PCOS? Do psos follicles look different from just nice and fertile ones? Can they confirm ovulation if it was about 9-10 days ago?

• Too bad they can tell me if i have a little fertile egg looking for a home, floating around or burrowing in as we speak.

Anything else ladies?

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

Old 01-22-2008, 08:03 PM - Thread Starter

Heya Rivka!! I was just thinking of you, wondering where you had been!

12 days is a record makingly SHORT period for me, after an annovulatory cycle. My longest annov bleed was an ENOURMOUSLY frustrating 28 days. Yes, a whole MONTH. I think I had a three week break, and then a normal cycle after that one. My normal periods, after a normal cycle, are closer to 5-7 days.

I've no clue as to what to ask the doctors re: the ultrasound - I was just thinking of things that I need to ask - they are going to look for polyps, fibroids, and cysts, as well as tube blockage...... I think that's all been eliminated for you - so, I suppose an update on the delta between your previous U/S and this weeks would really be the best....What are THEY looking for?

Old 01-22-2008, 08:26 PM

Quote:
What are THEY looking for?

A way to shut me up!
:

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

Old 01-23-2008, 12:53 AM

Quote:

i ordered the tcoyf book online after many great recommendations from everyone here.

i bought a thermometer and was about 8 days into charting.

and i started to think that the temps on my chart looked really high compared with the other ones on ff.

and i thought that i was about to get af for about a week because of light spotting one day and breast tenderness.

and i told all this to my bff at a meeting the other night and she told me just to go poas already because it had been about 30 days since my last af on the pill.

and i bought a test.

and it was positive!!!

my tcoyf book came in the mail the next day. i gave it to my bff .

sooo, now i guess we will see how this goes. here i had been waiting to finally get af so that i could really start charting and posting on here about it.

:Congratulation s, Amahrey!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by maefair View Post
Hey all - *delurking here*
I went off the pill on 1/1/08 and my husband and I started trying right away. I think I O'ed on 1/3. AF was due on 1/17 but never showed up. The last HPT I did was Saturday -- negative. Do you think there's a chance I could I be preg? Or is my body just fooling with me since this is my first month off of the pill in 15 years? (I'm 33 btw.) Good luck to all xo.
Welcome, Maefair! Well, as you can see from Amahrey's story, it can happen really quickly after you come off BCPs and hopefully it will. Right now, it's hard to say what's going on-- I would think if you O'ed on 1/3 and "caught" that egg, then your test on Saturday (16 DPO) would most likely be + if you we're pregnant. It could be that your period is late because your hormones are still thrown off from being on BCPs for so long, or... have you tested again? If you haven't already, reading "Taking Charge of Your Fertility" could be really helpful as you and your husband continue TTC and if you don't already know how to chart or how it can be helpful, TCOYF explains it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivka  View Post
mischievium hugs about the milestone, but it is amazing how much we end up reading into little things like your small type in that post, it almost made me cry, this baby thing does get overwhelming at times, and i am just starting, cant even think about what i would be feeling if it was a year from now. Strange about the CBEFM peak reading, did you let it sit next to your cough medicine in the cabinet, was it perhaps sipping some of it when you weren't looking? hehe
Funny that you mention that... I *do* have some cough medicine in the medicine cabinet and it's the good kind (with codeine)... hmmmn....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivka  View Post
& that brings me to well... me:

ok u/s time again, the canceled and then reordered (goober doctors) is tomorrow afternoon.
It has been 5 weeks since my last u/s (yeesh i feel like i'm confessing!) and based on the, just maybe/wow/that would be so cool/O signs, AF should be due around tomorrow too. So assumming AF holds off long enough to keep the appointment, what am I looking for?
I wish I knew what to tell you, but I'm in a similar boat (only my US is on Monday).
Old 01-23-2008, 01:06 AM

Hey gals!

How's this for weepy: DH has been talking a bit over the past month or two about taking a trip to Boundary Waters. He mentioned meeting his friend G out there... Has never mentioned me going or not going. Then he talked to his friend K the other night and told me after hanging up that K might be going too. So I was feeling kinda sorry for myself and pretty much knew the answer but asked him, "So is this a guys-only trip?" And he said "Yeah.... unless you want to go..." Which of course I knew to mean, "Yes, I wasn't planning to ask you." So then I started to tear up like a little girl who got left out of the 4-square game on recess! I think it made me more weepy b/c he looked like he could see I was sad and he felt bad and wanted to include me even tho it was not the original plan...

Poet - yeah, this is month three of 50 mg. I believe OB will increase me to 100 mg next month if not PG yet. I'll have to decide if I'm up for that or not... I'll probably try it at least one month.

mischievium - that AF is here...

frog - what DPO are you now?

Welcome maefair! I hope your stay here is short! But I agree with the other gals - it seems too early for you to be PG. Did you go off the pill at the end of a cycle, ie, stop taking the pills when your period started? If so, you shouldn't be expecting AF until 28ish days after your last period I would think... unless you have wonky cycles like Kiya or Rivka (sorry gals!@)

speaking of Rivka and Kiya - good luck tomorrow - I hope you find out something useful from those goobers...

: Stay warm!
Old 01-23-2008, 12:29 PM

Quote:
frog - what DPO are you now?
13. Temp's started to drop. I suspect I'll be bleeding before the end of the day.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:03 PM - Thread Starter

frog!!! : that you'll see a rebound in temps - did you sleep differently last night?

Jencat - Ya know, I've been feeling the weepy too, lately - what's UP with that? I'm normally the most stoic person ever...... and hey! Quit talking bout my cycles! *loves on cycle tenderly* She can't help it if she's a lil irregular!

Old 01-23-2008, 04:04 PM

Quote:
frog!!! : that you'll see a rebound!
Y'all are so good for me. I'm having a hard time not throwing in the towel.
Old 01-23-2008, 04:10 PM - Thread Starter

Towels are NOT allowed to be thrown until they need to be used to mop up the blood!! :

That's the official stance here, in TMI-free land!!!

Old 01-23-2008, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Towels are NOT allowed to be thrown until they need to be used to mop up the blood!! :
hahhahhaaha: you go girl, get out of your way!

as for me?
i am busy typing a thousand times, " I will not obsess over my chart. I will not obsess over my chart. I will not obsess over my chart. I will not obsess over my chart. I will not obsess over my chart. I will not obsess over my chart. I will not obsess ............"

omg i wish i had more data, i wish that the u/s i am getting today could tell me something, i wish i was not going crazy

Old 01-23-2008, 07:03 PM

I'm still not bleeding. If this remains the case, I'll test in the morning.
Old 01-23-2008, 07:14 PM

Quote:

That's the official stance here, in TMI-free land!!!
"TMI-free land," Lord ain't that the truth !
Old 01-23-2008, 07:31 PM

Quote:
I'm still not bleeding. If this remains the case, I'll test in the morning.
That's right you will... ahem... I mean, I'll be waiting patiently to see the results .

In all seriousness (or as much as I am capable of), I'm not really the prayin' sort, but I have put my two cents in to the man upstairs/ forces that be in the universe and they, my two cents, that is, are definitely pro-Frog and pro-Tadpole.

User Tag List