Nursing Mamas TTC in January!!! - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#301 of 312 Old 01-30-2008, 04:28 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, I think I just got a very faint positive! I don't know how long I can wait to test again!

Living it up with DH, DD 6, DD 4, DS 1 and
:
#302 of 312 Old 01-30-2008, 09:26 PM

Congratulations! I tested daily but am a little neurotic.

Just wanted to stop in and send some . I am 12 weeks this week! Almost through that first trimester and although still doubtful at times I am feeling pretty good. Oh, and still nursing my 3 1/2 year old.

Good luck mommas!!!!

AP, Homeschooling, Part-Time working mom with 3 rambunctious boys fencing.gifbabyf.gifall born with love at home. (04 & 08 & 12).

#303 of 312 Old 01-30-2008, 09:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms. pacman View Post
Well, I think I just got a very faint positive! I don't know how long I can wait to test again!

Hooray! Faint = BFP in my book!
#304 of 312 Old 01-30-2008, 10:22 PM

Thanks guys! I actually tried to test again a couple hours later to see if I could duplicate the results, but it was a neg. I think it was too diluted, because I think I def. am preggo. Guess I'll be neurotic too and test again in the am!

:
#305 of 312 Old 01-30-2008, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms. pacman View Post
Thanks guys! I actually tried to test again a couple hours later to see if I could duplicate the results, but it was a neg. I think it was too diluted, because I think I def. am preggo. Guess I'll be neurotic too and test again in the am!

Hope it's another BFP :

So, has anyone ever noticed their carpal tunnels are inflamed when they get pg? I'm in the 2ww right now, have had lots of cramps the last couple of days (could be the Ben & Jerry's I've been eating though ) and today my wrists are killing me. I work at a computer all day and sometimes have little tingles now and again, but never like this. OUCh!

I have to say I'm starting to obsess about whether I am pg or not. I'm scared to test right when AF is due because I want to make sure the test is 100+% accurate. I've told a couple of my girlfriends we tried this month and now I feel a little weird about it. What if it takes a year, what if we change our minds?: AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!! I just want my BFP right now!!!!
#306 of 312 Old 01-31-2008, 01:53 AM

mspacman :

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)
#307 of 312 Old 01-31-2008, 09:13 AM

Well, I just tested again, FMU, same brand test, and I didn't get a positive. Anyone know what this could mean?

:
#308 of 312 Old 01-31-2008, 04:51 PM

Aw, bummer. How many DPO are you?

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
#309 of 312 Old 02-01-2008, 12:39 AM

Hey ladies! Checking in here, I'm actually not sure how many dpo I am I'm a little more laxed this cycle. Got Dakota down to one nursing a day and if I get my . I may have to leave you guys as I may be one of the *lucky* ones who bf really works as a birth control. Dakota seems much more ready now, I rock him to sleep while singing and no crying whatsoever and he's asleep in 10 min!!! wtf? I would nurse him to sleep for 45 mins b4 he would be sleepy enough to lay down??!!! he's almost two and I feel like I did my part! He's happy and adjusting well, so that's my plan so far. Thats why Im not expecting maricles due to the one nursing session I still have.

I also tried the natural progesterone cream yesterday, I feel amazing! No sudden hot flases I get randomly (I'm 22 wtf?!!) I feel more even kealed and just better overall. No side effects, just good ones!! I feel much warmer than I did b4 I was always cold and I just noticed I'm not turning up the heat to 72 anymore!!!

Hope to see some bfps soon!!!! good luck all yall

Samantha:: love.gif {Waldorf Doll Maker} broc1.gif{Organic Farmer}knit.gif{crafter} computergeek2.gif {blogger}  and crunchy mama to 4 boys under 5! run.gif

#310 of 312 Old 02-01-2008, 12:58 PM

Who's the thread hostess for feb??

Samantha:: love.gif {Waldorf Doll Maker} broc1.gif{Organic Farmer}knit.gif{crafter} computergeek2.gif {blogger}  and crunchy mama to 4 boys under 5! run.gif

#311 of 312 Old 02-01-2008, 06:16 PM - Thread Starter

hanny is
my dd was in the hosp yesterday.
if hanny can start us i will transfer her the list later tonight or early tomarrow....

Denise, Mama to DS1 (7) and DD1 (5) and new baby due June 2012!

#312 of 312 Old 02-01-2008, 08:53 PM

sorry - it's me! busy day.

i'm going to put dd in bed, brb to start the new thread.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page