TTC #1 in 2008 in our 20's! - Page 48 - Mothering Forums
First ... 38  46  47  48
Trying To Conceive > TTC #1 in 2008 in our 20's!
steedalyn's Avatar steedalyn 09:54 PM 07-03-2008
I can't say for sure but I think I am out for this month

I had a patch of almost EWCM today, my face is breaking out, I am feeling a little crampy, and I am having digestive issues... all of which happens to me right before AF. Probably tomorrow or the next day I am thinking. Oh well, it is the first time I O'd since the mc so hopefully next month we will have better luck.

AustGirl's Avatar AustGirl 06:54 AM 07-04-2008
Well, 13 DPO here today, and not sign of AF... or .... anything. I feel fine. I seriously doubt I'm pg, in fact I've given up on the idea almost entirely this month. But tomorrow is 14 DPO so I will test in the morning anyway.
aprilgurlie's Avatar aprilgurlie 02:30 PM 07-04-2008
I am on here to get some results, ladies! Geez, wake up!!
(Austgurl and steedalyn, I am talking to you!!!)

Happy 4th of July, everyone!

For those of you in other countries, Happy Friday! :

Anyone have any fun plans? We are doing the traditional BBQ/Blow off fireworks, even though it is illegal here. :

Got a positive OPK today, so YAY! My cycle is back to normal this time. If I O tomorrow then it will be CD 16, better than 20+. Looks like I will be attacking DH tonight in addition to our other plans. hehe

So I was thinking maybe we should start a new thread or something? I mean, as much as I enjoy being the longest one on the first page, other threads seem to start over every month. What do you guys think?

Good luck to all testers!
HMB's Avatar HMB 07:49 PM 07-04-2008
Hi chicas!

Happy 4th Americans!! Happy Canada Day to Canadians (belated)! We celebrate both since I'm a Canuck and DH is Americano.

April: Phew! I'm glad that the U/S went great. I went through that a year ago, and even though you have the comfort of knowing you are so young, it is still a relief to get the "all clear" from the doc.

I'm all for starting a new thread, maybe we'll get some more newbies? We must be a tad intimidating as a 70 page thread!

Steedalyn: : :

Andrea: : I still just can't get over it! Yay!

Update: I had my endometrial biopsy on Wednesday. I'm gonna go ahead and say that was pretty awful too. No results for about 2 weeks. But I know it's all fine, just like all the other tests. We shall see.
AustGirl's Avatar AustGirl 10:07 PM 07-04-2008
New thread sound like a good idea.

Got another BPN this morning. Sorry April, I know I'm being a bit of a downer, but there's always next month
steedalyn's Avatar steedalyn 11:19 AM 07-05-2008
Starting another thread sounds good to me too. Temp dropped today... Just waiting for AF to show.
Amber Lion's Avatar Amber Lion 07:09 PM 07-06-2008
I've kind of been wondering if we were going for longest continual thread ever.... I think a new thread would definitely be appropriate!
Lauren31's Avatar Lauren31 07:46 PM 07-06-2008
I am starting to get really depressed... like I will never get my cycles back...
aprilgurlie's Avatar aprilgurlie 10:02 PM 07-06-2008
steedalyn and Austgirl. Sorry about AF. GRRR. She has been finding WAY to many of us lately! And Lauren, I can't imagine how frustrated you must be with your no cycle string! Work, bodies, work!

Ok. I am starting a new thread, I'll call it TTC #1 in our 20's Summer or something like that. New thread, new cycles, new hope! First one with a BFP on our new thread gets two rows of dancing broccoli.
kriket's Avatar kriket 11:52 AM 07-07-2008
lauren31: I totally totally know what you are going thru. I had to lose 50 lbs before my cycle returned after BCPs have you talked to your Dr? do you have any markers for what could be going on?
mrscompgeek's Avatar mrscompgeek 02:33 PM 07-07-2008
Yay! One of my best friends just found out yesterday she is PREGNANT!! They have been trying for over a year and she got pregnant in dec and had a miscarriage in Feb. She just made a appointment with a doctor for a sperm test for her husband and a checkup for herself and found out she is pregnant now!!
Just wanted to share her good news!
Lauren31's Avatar Lauren31 03:57 PM 07-07-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by kriket View Post
lauren31: I totally totally know what you are going thru. I had to lose 50 lbs before my cycle returned after BCPs have you talked to your Dr? do you have any markers for what could be going on?
I doubt that I have to lose 50 lbs. I am 5'5'' and 128 lbs. argh...I wish I knew the problem... I do step class or weights or elipitical most days, maybe that is it??? ugh...
lynxeyedkat's Avatar lynxeyedkat 05:54 PM 07-07-2008
FYI, April started a new thread for us. http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=927262
mrscompgeek's Avatar mrscompgeek 01:09 PM 07-08-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxeyedkat View Post
FYI, April started a new thread for us. http://www.mothering.com/discussions...d.php?t=927262
The new thread is for women ttc this summer....what about those of us ttc this fall?
lynxeyedkat's Avatar lynxeyedkat 01:38 PM 07-08-2008
It's the summer "issue" of our original thread, so to speak, for those of us in our 20s TTC #1 in 2008. Because the original thread got so long as to be overwhelming. Does that make sense? Probably not.
mrscompgeek's Avatar mrscompgeek 01:46 PM 07-08-2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxeyedkat View Post
It's the summer "issue" of our original thread, so to speak, for those of us in our 20s TTC #1 in 2008. Because the original thread got so long as to be overwhelming. Does that make sense? Probably not.
Yes makes sense. I was just curious. :-)
First ... 38  46  47  48

Up