TTC #1 in 2008 in our 20's! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#121 of 1426 Old 01-17-2008, 11:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
That's so funny Amber! I guess we (me and husband) are both in that same stage - we want to have a baby but we don't really want to TRY try, kwim? We both still drink and puff occasionally, haven't really tried to stop. And I'm not charting or anything either. We just have sex whenever! I think the scariest part of this whole thing is deciding to try! If I woke up one day pregnant I would be overjoyed, but I'm scared to actually say, this is when we're doing it.
On another note, do I need to cut out alcohol/weed completely before even trying to conceive? Some people seem to think an occasional drink or toke while pg doesn't hurt anything - I'm not sure what to think.

Lovestruck luxlove.gif mama to Girlie #1 energy.gifand Girlie #2 on the way!
#122 of 1426 Old 01-17-2008, 12:07 PM

First things first Amber - bah to your husband. Some of us scorpios are just fine!

(I don't really care, I don't pay one whit of attention to that stuff. In fact, I just looked it up, and apparently we're supposed to be powerful, passionate people. Not exactly me.)

Now, personal insults aside, that's so great of him! I'm very excited for you. I bet you're on cloud 9 today! Nothing bad can come of his decision. Maybe he'll feel so much better off the smokes he won't go back on.

So my temp didn't stay high, that one day was indeed an aberration. Sigh. My cervical fluid does appear to be making a bit of a return though, so that's good.

Birdie, I personally would stop both. Well ok, I personally wouldn't be smoking (anything) at all, so maybe you shouldn't listen to me. Do your research and figure out what you're comfortable with. If I discovered I was a few weeks pregnant and had had a couple of drinks that week, I'd probably be fine with it. I myself would not be fine with the other.
#123 of 1426 Old 01-17-2008, 03:09 PM

Sorry Lee! Dh properly smacked!

Birdie - I'm not a medical professional, so I suggest you do some research on your own, but all the research I have seen about mj during pregnancy has been combined with cigarettes during the study. I've never seen anything that has just been mj. SO, the reported possible effects: low birth weight, lower IQ, respiratory problems in child, etc. are all ALSO known effects of cigarette smoking during pregnancy. Now, since the most common way to get high is to smoke, I think the most obvious issue with it is the act of smoking, i.e. lowering oxygen/nutrient content of blood and your body's ability to utilize the nutrients you are ingesting. As to whether the THC has any effect on the child I, personally, think is still unknown. And as for anything that is "unknown" I, personally, want to stay away from that chance, kwim? Plenty of people would chance a puff here and there over more mainstream medical drugs for certain ailments, and I'm not sure how I feel about that for me, but I won't be smoking for fun during ttc or pg.

As for the alcohol, it's severe and continued intake of alcohol that leads to FAS. A drink here or there in the very beginning before you knew you were pg, or very seldom spaced throughout the pg is probably not going to have any negative effects. But, it's all a "risk factor", how much are you willing to risk possible problems? For some, that means nothing at all and others means a few here and there. It's a completely personal decision.

If it makes anyone feel any better, I work with women who are at risk for drug abuse during pregnancy. These women have been using meth, heroin, cocaine, mj, etc. for possibly extended periods of time during their pg. Most of these babies come out "fine", though the long term side effects are unknown (to us personally) b/c we only follow the babies through 6 months pp. It's all about risk, like I said.

Mama to my Addie Bug wool.gif (10/2008) and angel1.gif (6/2010); nursing student & childbirth educator
#124 of 1426 Old 01-17-2008, 09:54 PM - Thread Starter

Amber Lion- That is so great that now your husband is REALLY on board. Hopefully his newfound commitment to the task at hand will end up in a BFP in the next few months!!

Birdie B- I am not knowledgeable enough about these things to give you advice, but I know I have read a few stories about women who smoked the wacky weed to alleviate severe morning sickness, and their babies were just fine. Theirs were extreme cases though, and they were so sick that if they did not find a way to keep food down their baby would have been in danger of being lost. I think one said they lost like 20 lbs until she started smoking, because literally everythinng she ate came right back up.

I think that really early on, before implantation, it is probably safer than after, but like I said before, I have no clue!

I have started charting on FF, I have been doing it long enough to see the pre-AF drop, and now into AF. (I am SO calling my mom to tell her that psychic is full of crap! ) I am excited to see what my cycle does this month, now off the pills. Does anyone know how to link my chart to a chart icon in my siggy? I am clueless.

Besides AF, I was in a crappy mood today because we got a significant amount of snow this morning and didn't even get a stinkin' 2-hour delay! I let myself watch American Idol last night because I was sure I would have the extra 2 hours this morning, and well, we didn't. GRRRR not a fun drive to school this morning!

Oh well. Tomorrow is Friday! WOOHOO!

April 5th grade teacher and wife to hubby Justin : is expecting her first in April 2010!! Finally!!:
#125 of 1426 Old 01-17-2008, 10:22 PM

In your signature area, there is a little globe icon. Click that and a pop up comes up. Put the FF site in there. (Your site on FF is under Sharing, Home Page Setup). It'll show up in your signature with the site listed twice, so erase the second copy of the site name and put the chart icon.

Hope that makes sense!

Now the never ending wait for the dang chart to show something begins...

mom to DD 3/09
#126 of 1426 Old 01-18-2008, 12:10 AM

I'm in my two week wait right now, and it is driving me insane! I'm such a downer about it all too, convincing myself that I'm not PG. I think I do it because I don't want to get my hopes up only to be crushed. But thn I get all paranoid that I'm willing myself not pregnant with all this negative talk. So basically it is a no win situation...

I think my DH and I are of similar mindset as you Birdie... I just am too scared to go full force for some reason.

I want a this to be something that happens to us rather than making it happen myself. I'm such a chicken!

Button 08-12-09 

Baby Vi 05-18-11

#127 of 1426 Old 01-18-2008, 01:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amber Lion View Post
Sorry Lee! Dh properly smacked!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aprilgurlie View Post
I have started charting on FF, I have been doing it long enough to see the pre-AF drop, and now into AF. (I am SO calling my mom to tell her that psychic is full of crap! ) I am excited to see what my cycle does this month, now off the pills. Does anyone know how to link my chart to a chart icon in my siggy? I am clueless.
I'm using the directions daschund mom gave, and it appears to be working. Here's what I've got so far, after going to edit my sig, clicking the globe, and pasting my address in:

[ URL="http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1da802"]http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1da802[/URL ]
(Without the spaces at beginning and end, of course.)

There you can see the second time the address appears. Replacing that with : chart : (again minus spaces) brings up what you see below! Of course, you can use any smilie you want, or even just plain text such as "My Chart" there instead. And if you didn't already know, you can customize whatever info you want to show on your chart from the "Home page Setup" page on fertility friend. For instance, I've decided that I don't necessarily want to share with complete strangers exactly when the husbandperson and I have had sex.

ETA: Alternatively, since I see you already have the chart symbol in there, you can just highlight it, click the globe, and paste your link in. Exact same result, slightly easier method.
#128 of 1426 Old 01-18-2008, 11:42 PM - Thread Starter

Thanks all, for the help! I think I finally have it all figured out. I did find the options of customizing what people see, as well. Now I just have to wait and see what my chart tells me!

April 5th grade teacher and wife to hubby Justin : is expecting her first in April 2010!! Finally!!:
#129 of 1426 Old 01-19-2008, 12:47 AM

I don't mind anyone seeing my BD days. Timing is an interesting part of the chart. Mine does look like we we've been BDing on a schedule every 3 days, but that wasn't on purpose! I'm not that nuts yet.

I'm so bored. Come on thermal shift! :

DH keeps checking the stop light thingy on my chart, but it won't change until I get some fertile CM (and yes, I have added fake readings to test out what makes it change. I did say I was bored).

Have you seen any EWCM? No? Ok then. Calm down.

mom to DD 3/09
#130 of 1426 Old 01-19-2008, 01:01 AM

Yea april! You did it! Hopefully your chart will be clear and easy to read right away.

Mine's throwing me for a loop. My temp was high-ish again today, and I'm back to stickyness (lovely, no?). I wonder if my first high temp shows I ovulated already and I had a two-day fall back temp - is that possible? Alternatively, I could have ovulated yesterday on CD 16 - the temps would certainly back that up, as the high temp on CD 14 could very easily be an aberration, since I hadn't just woken up when I took it. Of course, the cervical fluid, she was not egg white yesterday. A fair amount of wet, but not stretchy. I'm just going to have to hope that that's good enough if that really was the main event.

Yes, I know, I know. I need to stop obsessing and just wait, gosh darn it. Believe it or not, my rambling here helps with that. I've thought it out now and can go on, at least until 6 am tomorrow.
#131 of 1426 Old 01-19-2008, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachshund mom View Post
I don't mind anyone seeing my BD days. Timing is an interesting part of the chart. Mine does look like we we've been BDing on a schedule every 3 days, but that wasn't on purpose! I'm not that nuts yet.

I'm so bored. Come on thermal shift! :

DH keeps checking the stop light thingy on my chart, but it won't change until I get some fertile CM (and yes, I have added fake readings to test out what makes it change. I did say I was bored).

Have you seen any EWCM? No? Ok then. Calm down.
LOL!

Sounds like you're in the same frame of mind I am! I'm just waiting for a sustained shift too.

Oh, and your chart doesn't actually show the days you had teh sex. I think the default option is to not publish that info, so maybe you didn't click it?

Hmmm. I hadn't thought about messing around with my data to make stuff change. Darn you dachshund mom, for putting that idea in my head! And for having dachshunds. I have issues spelling that word. Couldn't you have had labs?!

ETA: Yup, if I change yesterday's temp I get cross-hairs! Now, to get off the computer before I spend way too much time messing around with it.
#132 of 1426 Old 01-19-2008, 01:13 AM

Ok, well DH and I decided to start charting next month if we aren't pg. As much as I didn't want to do it, it almost feels like such a relief to just make up my mind about something.

Can't wait to start all the charting talk with ya'll next month around! This waiting stuff is for the birds, that's for surel! Temping or not!

Button 08-12-09 

Baby Vi 05-18-11

#133 of 1426 Old 01-19-2008, 01:32 AM

Haha, lee! Thanks, I fixed the chart. And you can call them weenie dogs. I too have never been so alert at 6am as I have been this month. 96.8 and 98.6 look really similar that early and it's enough to get me to jump out of bed.

Olives, I hope this is your month, but if not, I'm looking forward to chart lurking you next month.

mom to DD 3/09
#134 of 1426 Old 01-19-2008, 01:52 AM

Hi everyone I barely qualify for this thread, I am 29

DH and I are TTC #1. I went off the pill a few months ago and am still waiting for my cycle to find it's own pattern. We aren't doing anything to avoid becoming pregnant, but we also don't want to make ourselves overly anxious about it either. I am trying to chart, with little luck thanks to an ear infection that totally messed with my temperatures this month. I am going to keep taking my temp to see if I can get a pattern of some sort.

It is nice to meet everyone

ribbonpurple.gif  "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin

#135 of 1426 Old 01-19-2008, 02:32 AM

Hi Jaime! Still trying to sell your husband? I can't keep up with that Dave Ramsey thread. A few of us are fresh off the BCP, so any thoughts you have on that would be great. I'm already expecting to have a wacky cycle this month since I just quit 2 weeks ago.

Olives, where are you in the tww?

mom to DD 3/09
#136 of 1426 Old 01-19-2008, 03:27 AM

Nah, I need him now I am using him to get pregnant Maybe I can sell my BIL to get the EF funded

Well here is my birth control story, in case it helps anyone else..

When I was around 19, I had a period for about 80ish days. It would not go away. So I went to the doctor and they were like "Here, take birth control pills, this will make it all better." So I did, and it did in fact make me regular like clockwork. I stayed on until about 3 months ago, when I read Taking Charge of You Fertility and was offended beyond belief at what it was doing to my body. But every time I would ask my doctor what would happen if I stopped birth control, as in, would I go back to having periods all the time again, no one knew.

Well so far I have not had an issue with the periods lasting forever. I was not able to chart accuractly with temperture because I had an ear infection that would not go away, so it made my temps wonky. But I have been checking CM and from what I can tell, I have ovulated twice since stopping the pill. I had one period, but it was quick, only 2 days. However, I had classic "this is a real period" signs such as acne *which I had never had before* and cramps, etc. I think I ovulated the second time a couple of days ago and I did break out again, so perhaps my period is looming again soon.

It is almost fun for me seeing what my body is doing to regulate itself, naturally for the first time in 10 years. I regret staying on the pill as long as I did. Not because of the actual pregnancy prevention, I think it serves its purpose for that, but the way my doctor just put me on the pill and left me on it, without ever trying to find out what the real issue was annoyed me.

But yes, expect wacky cycles fresh off the BC. I think it was over a month and a half before I got my two day quicky period after stopping. I mourned it almost, I am so weird. But something about having a period every month always made me feel healthy, even if it was fake when I was on the pill.

ribbonpurple.gif  "And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more than the risk it took to blossom." Anais Nin

#137 of 1426 Old 01-19-2008, 10:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olives View Post
Can't wait to start all the charting talk with ya'll next month around! This waiting stuff is for the birds, that's for surel! Temping or not!
Well, hope you won't need to chart, but I'll be checking it too if so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*Jaime View Post
Hi everyone I barely qualify for this thread, I am 29
Hello! Off the top of my head I think I'm next in line for barely qualifying - I'm 28, but just.

That really sucks about the doctors not trying to figure out what went wrong with your cycle. It would be nice if women were consistently told why the pill will 'regulate' the cycle, and not just that it will. It would have also been nice to know that an immediate return to fertility is far from guaranteed. I'm going to be looking into the book "Cycle Savvy" also by Toni Weschler that's geared towards teens, and giving it to my 13 year old niece, I think. I don't want her to have to wait until her late twenties to learn how her body really works. All that aside, it is kinda fun to watch what's going on, isn't it?

So it's 7:30 on a Saturday morning, and I have been awake for well over 2 blinkin' hours. Couldn't go back to sleep. This is Not Cool. (That angry face is kinda cute though.) Anyway, I temped at 5:10 instead of 6 like normal. My temp was 97.12, which I would round to 97.1 normally. But since it was almost an hour early, it's not unreasonable for me to round it up to 97.2, is it? Honestly, it makes my chart look a lot prettier.

Weenie dog mom (), you've inspired me to publish the intimate details of my life on the internet. Timing is rather important.
#138 of 1426 Old 01-19-2008, 11:56 AM - Thread Starter

Jamie- Welcome! And of course you "qualify" for this thread. It's not like we're going to kick you off when you turn 30! You are in the same boat as a lot of use here- just quitting the pill, waiting for psychocycle to figure itself out.

Olives- Yay! Now with Jamie we'll have two new charts to stalk. :

lee- I was thinking of checking out that book, too. Seems like it would be a good thing to give to a teenage daughter. And yea- I would go with the 97.2, since you woke up early.

Well, my chart already looks weird and it only has 4 temps. They are all during AF but two are high and 2 are low. Shouldn't they be closer together? Oh well, I'll chalk it up to the pill.

#139 of 1426 Old 01-19-2008, 02:11 PM

Quote:
Well, my chart already looks weird and it only has 4 temps. They are all during AF but two are high and 2 are low. Shouldn't they be closer together? Oh well, I'll chalk it up to the pill.
April, sometimes it can take a day or two for my temps to drop fully once AF arrives. That's totally normal! Try not to nit pick each individual temp too much (ha, easier said than done!) b/c you WILL see a pattern in the big picture, I promise!!!

Mama to my Addie Bug wool.gif (10/2008) and angel1.gif (6/2010); nursing student & childbirth educator
#140 of 1426 Old 01-19-2008, 04:21 PM

Thank goodness I think my ear infection is gone, so I no longer have a fevor. Now maybe I can have a pretty chart

Today is my 24 hour shift at work, so I will check in with you all tomorrow It is nice meeting everyone

#141 of 1426 Old 01-19-2008, 04:32 PM

Quote:
lee- I was thinking of checking out that book, too. Seems like it would be a good thing to give to a teenage daughter. And yea- I would go with the 97.2, since you woke up early.
Thanks for the reassurance. I did look into it further (after asking - why do I always do that? ) and yup. Apparently it can go up by .1 every half hour, so in theory I could probably put 97.3. Not that worried about it though. With regards to your own temp, listen to Amber. I was gonna say what she did, but it would be pretty hypocritical coming from me, since I'm stressing about individual temps myself.

Quote:
Thank goodness I think my ear infection is gone, so I no longer have a fevor. Now maybe I can have a pretty chart

Today is my 24 hour shift at work, so I will check in with you all tomorrow It is nice meeting everyone
What the heck do you do that you have 24 hour shifts?! I work retail, and the longest shift I've ever done is 15 hours. It hurt. Please tell me you are not on your feet the whole time, or that if so you get lots of breaks. I'm : just thinking about it!

And yea! on the ear infection being gone.
#142 of 1426 Old 01-19-2008, 04:51 PM

I manage a domestic violence shelter. I work 70 hours a week. I have a bedroom there, and am encouraged to take naps at work So no, I am not on my feet a lot. It is usually quite slow. I sit in my office, make menus, talk to my clients about their situations, cuddle their children, crochet blankets for them, eat dinner with them. It is actually quite nice, save for the fact that I sleep away from home 3 to 4 nights a week. But as far as jobs go, I am very blessed Except for when I meet a woman whose abuser is so bad that I just want to take a baseball bat and track him down It can be a very depressing job if you allow it to be, but I try to focus on the positive. Empowering and supporting these women so they can go out on their own and make a new life for themselves, abuse free

#143 of 1426 Old 01-20-2008, 04:12 PM

Had a nice shift today...

but I woke up an hour and a half late. Oh well, I'll leave it there for now because it looks nice.

mom to DD 3/09
#144 of 1426 Old 01-20-2008, 04:54 PM

Quote:
Had a nice shift today...

but I woke up an hour and a half late. Oh well, I'll leave it there for now because it looks nice.
I know that everything says that your temp goes up .1 for each half hour you are late in temping...but I just wanted to mention that I have tested this on many occasions and mine doesn't, nor does it change if I haven't had 3 solid hours of sleep (as in if I wake up at 5:30 and temp and then 7 and temp again it's the same)...so it could be pretty accurate for you even though you were an hour and a half later
#145 of 1426 Old 01-20-2008, 05:13 PM

Happy Sunday everyone!

Hi Jamie!

Thanks to everyone who said they'd chart stalk me once I get started! AF is due in about 5 days and I'm waiting for a sign... any sign that she is coming or that I'm pg but, alas I have nothing.

Normally I get tender breasts before AF about a week out but not this time... although I've been working out pretty hard at the gym and my pecks are sore right now but that's from push-ups I think...

On to the question portion of my post!
So I want to go and get a thermometer for temping, where is the best place to buy them with 5 days notice? Any suggestions? Also what is the best place to record my tems...?

I have my fingers crossed for all of us!

Button 08-12-09 

Baby Vi 05-18-11

#146 of 1426 Old 01-20-2008, 05:59 PM

Quote:
I manage a domestic violence shelter. I work 70 hours a week. I have a bedroom there, and am encouraged to take naps at work
Oh wow. Good for you! That's really great. I bet it feels wonderful to know you're making a real difference.

And, bet it's nice to get to sleep on the job.

Quote:
Oh well, I'll leave it there for now because it looks nice.
Tsk tsk. I would never do such a thing.

And even if you did drop it down a few tenths to accommodate the sleeping late, it's still a decent shift, I think. It also correlates nicely with the cervical fluid part.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olives View Post
On to the question portion of my post!
So I want to go and get a thermometer for temping, where is the best place to buy them with 5 days notice? Any suggestions? Also what is the best place to record my tems...?

I have my fingers crossed for all of us!
I bought my thermometer at Target. It's just a store brand one, but seems to work fine. It recalls the last 5 temps, and has auto shut-off. No backlight though. I half open one eye to grab it and turn it on, wait for the beep, then set it back down on my nightstand blindly. Whenever I think about it upon waking I check it then record the temp. I tend to have a hard time falling back asleep if I wake up early, but with the exception of yesterday (when I woke up before my alarm anyways) this has worked great for me. For recording, I'm actually using good old fashioned pen and paper, along with fertility friend. Most here use fertility friend. Probably 'cause it's free.
#147 of 1426 Old 01-20-2008, 06:58 PM

Last night was terrible. One of my clients did not come back to the shelter, so I worried I tossed and turned. Eventually I fell asleep but woke up at around 3:30 in the morning. I tried to go back to sleep, but couldn't. I had to use the bathroom so I decided to take my temp before getting up. It was 97.70

Then I got a horrible headache. One of those blinding, makes you want to beat your head against a brick wall kind of headaches. I stayed in bed most of the day resting. It was slow at work today so no one needed me. Then when I came home DH took me to the drug store for some decongestant and I feel so much better. The sinus pressure is easing up now.

So my temp is probably wacky today because I took it in the middle of the night and I have no idea how long I was in bed trying to sleep before I took it

How is everyone today?

#148 of 1426 Old 01-21-2008, 12:42 AM

Jaime, I know the feeling of working with women who are at risk for abuse. I work with women who are at risk of drug abuse during their pg's and usually that's coupled with other issues like DA. It can be very draining emotionally and very fulfilling too!

dachshund Mom, I agree with Julia and I'd keep the temp. I don't always temp at the same time everyday and I sometimes have gone to the bathroom only an hour before, etc. and I still see the pattern every cycle. I think if you're really new to temping it can be a reassurance to have the exact temps b/c it's easier to see... and probably some women's bodies are more sensitive... but I don't worry about it very much.

Olives, I just bought mine at a local drug store. It's not fancy; no light, just beeps to let you know it's done, but it does keep the last temp. I just turn off my alarm, pop it into my mounth, push the button, and fall back asleep. A couple mins later the beeping wakes me up, I push the button again, and either get up to start my day or fall asleep again. Either way I usually go back and record my temp in ovusoft later in the day.
Unless I'm in the tww and then I obsessively get up to turn on a light and look at what my temp is!

AAM, not much is happening here, just waiting for AF to be over. Our Irish friend is visiting us and I could just listen to him talk about anything forever. And he sings too! Where's the swoon and drool smilie when you need it? lol!

#149 of 1426 Old 01-21-2008, 01:50 PM

Day 50... nothing new to report. Am angry and irritated with the forever long cycles again. Hopeing and praying I get hired to the company I am temping for soon so I get benefits and get a second opinion on why my cycles are so stupid now.

Got a pretty low dip in my temp this morning... am hoping AF is coming, even if that makes me sad... at least it's something.

ribbonpurple.gif  Proud Single Mama, Birth & Postpartum Doula

Student, Aspiring CNM 
treehugger.gif  DD ~ 1/7/09   shamrocksmile.gif  DS ~ 9/22/10

#150 of 1426 Old 01-21-2008, 02:47 PM

I'll join tentatively. Our plan was to wait until 2009, but I'm trying to convince dh to ttc this summer! He used to say no way, but yesterday, he said maybe AND, we bought a crib this weekend. AND, it was dh's idea. We plan to sidecar it to our bed, and we found a reasonably cheap one that matches our cal-king- same color and design. It just made me that much more excited!

Anyway, I'm 22, dh is 26, we've been married 3 1/2 years and I'm a nanny to two sweet baby boys (both are actually sleeping at the same time right now!). I also have an AS and go to school part time for my BS in I don't know what. DH is a mechanical engineer and we own a house and a sweet little dog! I plan to be a SAHM and I can't wait! Nice to meet you all!

ETA: We've been using FAM for about 1 1/2 years and so far so good. We actually had a scare a few months ago and I was a little disappointed when I got AF. I think that's what made me want to ttc sooner rather than later.

Mama to my little social butterfly 6/13/09

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page