Nursing Mamas TTC in February! - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2008, 02:17 PM
 
because's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: here
Posts: 2,069
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile7393 View Post
I guess please move me to the success stories, I've had two BFP's two days in a row.....and I don't know when it happened lol.
: congratulations!

Since I'm sure you're all wondering whether I was able to have better self-control today, (lol!) I thought I'd post links to my BF?. The ? was there within the time limit but it was scanned maybe 20-30 minutes after POAS. I scanned it between the 7dpo and the 8dpo tests for comparison.

unaltered

with contrast turned totally down

Only time will tell... I'm not busting out the birth announcements yet.
because is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 02-27-2008, 02:35 PM
 
chic2chic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Babymoon
Posts: 544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
thefragile7393: : congratulations!!


because: i'm soooo excited for you! that middle one looks pretty unmistakable!!!

(you're making my own willpower waver here... but i'm still trying to hold out till saturday)
chic2chic is offline  
Old 02-27-2008, 03:13 PM
 
maciascl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Land of Confusion
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by because View Post
: congratulations!

Since I'm sure you're all wondering whether I was able to have better self-control today, (lol!) I thought I'd post links to my BF?. The ? was there within the time limit but it was scanned maybe 20-30 minutes after POAS. I scanned it between the 7dpo and the 8dpo tests for comparison.

unaltered

with contrast turned totally down

Only time will tell... I'm not busting out the birth announcements yet.
I totally see it!! Hopefully it is more obvious in the next few days

I am now cycle day 27 of my 1st pp cycle & thought I might be o'ing soon, but now I am back to not being sure. Oh well! Honestly I don't want to get pg until atleast May anyway, to avoid another Dec baby & allow more space between #2 & #3 So I guess the next few months will be all about getting familiar with my cycles & fertility signs again.

Anyone have any ideas for 'charting' your signs/cycles w/o temping?

Cheryl, wife to an amazing man, homeschooling SAHM to Gavin 12/03, Rhys 09/06, and Ian Aug 11, 2010.

maciascl is offline  
Old 02-27-2008, 04:46 PM
 
ryan'smom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Near Pittsburgh PA
Posts: 416
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile7393 View Post
I guess please move me to the success stories, I've had two BFP's two days in a row.....and I don't know when it happened lol.
Congrats!! :

One sleepy mama to ds #1 (5) and ds #2...my VBAC baby (2) and expecting #3 sometime in 2/2012!!
 

ryan'smom is offline  
Old 02-27-2008, 11:15 PM - Thread Starter
 
hannybanany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,896
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile7393 View Post
I guess please move me to the success stories, I've had two BFP's two days in a row.....and I don't know when it happened lol.
:: congratulation!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by because View Post
: congratulations!

Since I'm sure you're all wondering whether I was able to have better self-control today, (lol!) I thought I'd post links to my BF?. The ? was there within the time limit but it was scanned maybe 20-30 minutes after POAS. I scanned it between the 7dpo and the 8dpo tests for comparison.

unaltered

with contrast turned totally down

Only time will tell... I'm not busting out the birth announcements yet.
I definitely see the line on the middle test!!

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)
hannybanany is offline  
Old 02-27-2008, 11:17 PM - Thread Starter
 
hannybanany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,896
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Any takers for March thread hostess?

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)
hannybanany is offline  
Old 02-28-2008, 10:54 AM
 
*Robin*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 386
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Can I be put in the Waiting to catch the first PP egg? Thanks!

wife to treehugger.gif, mama to carrot.gif(7/06) and joy.gif(4/09), plusdog2.gif

*Robin* is offline  
Old 02-28-2008, 11:04 AM
 
BlessedMommy2006's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 410
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Hi! I'm Ruth and have an 18 month old daughter Hannah and we just started trying for #2. Well, trying is relative, since I haven't had a PPAF yet....

So just throw me in the hoping to catch the first PP egg category!
BlessedMommy2006 is offline  
Old 02-28-2008, 11:35 AM - Thread Starter
 
hannybanany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,896
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannybanany View Post
Any takers for March thread hostess?
Just repeating myself

Really, the job is easy, and hardly takes any time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Robin* View Post
Can I be put in the Waiting to catch the first PP egg? Thanks!
Welcome! Hope your stay here is short!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlessedMommy2006 View Post
Hi! I'm Ruth and have an 18 month old daughter Hannah and we just started trying for #2. Well, trying is relative, since I haven't had a PPAF yet....

So just throw me in the hoping to catch the first PP egg category!
My DD is Hannah, too! Welcome, and I hope your stay is short!

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)
hannybanany is offline  
Old 02-28-2008, 11:37 AM - Thread Starter
 
hannybanany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,896
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by because View Post
Since I'm sure you're all wondering whether I was able to have better self-control today, (lol!) I thought I'd post links to my BF?. The ? was there within the time limit but it was scanned maybe 20-30 minutes after POAS. I scanned it between the 7dpo and the 8dpo tests for comparison.

unaltered

with contrast turned totally down

Only time will tell... I'm not busting out the birth announcements yet.
Did you test again???

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)
hannybanany is offline  
Old 02-28-2008, 01:09 PM
 
because's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: here
Posts: 2,069
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannybanany View Post
Did you test again???

Yep. Hang on, I'm scanning and uploading... I need opinions.
because is offline  
Old 02-28-2008, 01:27 PM
 
because's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: here
Posts: 2,069
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
The IC didn't scan well and it was so light that DH didn't believe me. He "authorized" an expensive HPT purchase for proof . While I'm not having trouble seeing the lines, I'm worried because I feel so good. Stupid, huh? But my tell tale symptoms from the last two aren't there (yet?) like swollen lymph nodes, etc.

Here's what I've got:

ICs 8-9-10 dpo unaltered

FRER with FMU (top) and TMU (bottom) unaltered

Same FRERs but altered
because is offline  
Old 02-28-2008, 03:25 PM
 
maciascl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Land of Confusion
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by because View Post
The IC didn't scan well and it was so light that DH didn't believe me. He "authorized" an expensive HPT purchase for proof . While I'm not having trouble seeing the lines, I'm worried because I feel so good. Stupid, huh? But my tell tale symptoms from the last two aren't there (yet?) like swollen lymph nodes, etc.

Here's what I've got:

ICs 8-9-10 dpo unaltered

FRER with FMU (top) and TMU (bottom) unaltered

Same FRERs but altered
I see it on all of them! Every pregnancy is different, enjoy the 'feeling good' & your cuz it is very real! I did the same thing w/ DS2's pregnancy. In fact I threw away the 1st test becuase I didn't see the line. Then DH saw it in the trash, pulled it out & was mad because I didn't tell him we were preg

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannybanany
Just repeating myself

Really, the job is easy, and hardly takes any time.
I am new to this thread & have never hosted a thread before. Is it just starting the thread & keeping people listed in the correct catagory on the 1st post?

Cheryl, wife to an amazing man, homeschooling SAHM to Gavin 12/03, Rhys 09/06, and Ian Aug 11, 2010.

maciascl is offline  
Old 02-28-2008, 04:50 PM
 
*Robin*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Michigan
Posts: 386
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
DH and I have been TTC for about a year now. DS is 19 months and still no PP AF. I haven't been that serious about it in the past few months (and not really lurking here anymore). But I think I am back. I am going to try everything at once this time. I am starting Vitex again, changing around my diet again (and reading lots about fertility and diet: http://www.newsweek.com/id/73354), trying to gain weight, etc. I am really hoping this does it. Even if we don't get a BFP, I just want a visit from AF to know I am on the way to a BFP. My husbands sister just had her baby this last week, and holding the little angel really has put a fire under our butts I think. And my brother and his wife are due in May, plus multiple pregnant friends right now. So babies and pregnant women are every where, and I just want to be one. I am so hoping to catch the first PP egg, but it's strange cause I am probably one of the only women in this forum that just wants her AF to come. Then maybe I could start charting!

wife to treehugger.gif, mama to carrot.gif(7/06) and joy.gif(4/09), plusdog2.gif

*Robin* is offline  
Old 02-28-2008, 08:06 PM
 
chic2chic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Babymoon
Posts: 544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
maciascl & robin welcome!!

robin: most extended-nursing moms actually ovulate the first time before their first PPAF (especially if it's past 18 months or so). so, you could ovulate before AF even shows up. good luck!

because: i'm thrilled for you -- that sure looks like a positive to me! by the way, i'm just curious: do you have any symptoms yet? (i have none, so of course that's worrying me)

so, i'm starting to buckle under the pressure & thinking about testing tomorrow morning (11 dpo) instead of saturday, as i had planned. at this point, every hour seems excruciating. (even DH, who's still pretty clueless about how these cycles work, was asking when i was going to know.) i have one FRER sitting in my bathroom -- anyone who'd like to talk me out of it, please do (though there's something hugely appealing about getting a BFP on leap day, isn't there? )
chic2chic is offline  
Old 02-28-2008, 08:21 PM
 
lilgreen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 3,727
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by because View Post
The IC didn't scan well and it was so light that DH didn't believe me. He "authorized" an expensive HPT purchase for proof . While I'm not having trouble seeing the lines, I'm worried because I feel so good. Stupid, huh? But my tell tale symptoms from the last two aren't there (yet?) like swollen lymph nodes, etc.

Here's what I've got:

ICs 8-9-10 dpo unaltered

FRER with FMU (top) and TMU (bottom) unaltered

Same FRERs but altered
Just wondering, what does FRER, FMU and TMU mean? Thanks! (and congrats, because, they look pretty positive to me!)
lilgreen is offline  
Old 02-28-2008, 08:41 PM
 
because's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: here
Posts: 2,069
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Robin, your plans sound great! Is your DS still nursing at night? That may have a big impact, too. Welcome and good luck!

maciascl, Welcome! Yeah, I think that's pretty much all there is to threadkeeping.

Chic, Do it!!! 11 dpo is really reasonable. Especially if you open the cartridge, carefully cut the test strip lengthwise, reinstall one half, take the test as normal. You get two tests for the price of one! I have NO symptoms that would make me think that anything was going on if I didn't know my cycle. Seriously, I didn't have a PPAF, wouldn't have known I ovulated if I weren't charting, and wouldn't suspect anything yet. Back when I thought I had will power, I was planning to wait for the 29th. Remember, that's it's still really early and anything can happen but a BFP would be so fun. OK, are you convinced?

FMU = first morning urine; SMU = second m.u.; TMU = third... Most tests say that FMU will be the most concentrated and give you a better result but anecdoteally testing later in the day is better for some women. I cut the test in half and tried both.

The FRERs are both significantly darker now that they are dried. The BW is significantly harder to see. Weird.

Anyway, it's just starting to sink it. More tests to come - at least until I'm convinced. Then maybe I'll put the millions of OPKs and HPTs and herbs and whatnot up for sale around here because this is definitely our last one.
because is offline  
Old 02-28-2008, 08:56 PM
 
chic2chic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Babymoon
Posts: 544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by because View Post
Chic, Do it!!! 11 dpo is really reasonable. Especially if you open the cartridge, carefully cut the test strip lengthwise, reinstall one half, take the test as normal. You get two tests for the price of one! I have NO symptoms that would make me think that anything was going on if I didn't know my cycle. Seriously, I didn't have a PPAF, wouldn't have known I ovulated if I weren't charting, and wouldn't suspect anything yet. Back when I thought I had will power, I was planning to wait for the 29th. Remember, that's it's still really early and anything can happen but a BFP would be so fun. OK, are you convinced?
you twisted my arm. (gee, that was hard) if my temp is still up in the a.m., i'll POAS.
chic2chic is offline  
Old 02-28-2008, 11:44 PM - Thread Starter
 
hannybanany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,896
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by because View Post
The IC didn't scan well and it was so light that DH didn't believe me. He "authorized" an expensive HPT purchase for proof . While I'm not having trouble seeing the lines, I'm worried because I feel so good. Stupid, huh? But my tell tale symptoms from the last two aren't there (yet?) like swollen lymph nodes, etc.

Here's what I've got:

ICs 8-9-10 dpo unaltered

FRER with FMU (top) and TMU (bottom) unaltered

Same FRERs but altered
Quote:
Originally Posted by because View Post
The FRERs are both significantly darker now that they are dried. The BW is significantly harder to see. Weird.

Anyway, it's just starting to sink it. More tests to come - at least until I'm convinced. Then maybe I'll put the millions of OPKs and HPTs and herbs and whatnot up for sale around here because this is definitely our last one.
Yay!!! :: When you feel more convinced I'll move you to success stories

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciascl View Post
I am new to this thread & have never hosted a thread before. Is it just starting the thread & keeping people listed in the correct catagory on the 1st post?
Yep, that's it! Easy peasy! You want it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chic2chic View Post
so, i'm starting to buckle under the pressure & thinking about testing tomorrow morning (11 dpo) instead of saturday, as i had planned. at this point, every hour seems excruciating. (even DH, who's still pretty clueless about how these cycles work, was asking when i was going to know.) i have one FRER sitting in my bathroom -- anyone who'd like to talk me out of it, please do (though there's something hugely appealing about getting a BFP on leap day, isn't there? )
Quote:
Originally Posted by chic2chic View Post
you twisted my arm. (gee, that was hard) if my temp is still up in the a.m., i'll POAS.
I think 11dpo is reasonable! : and we'll be waiting for an update first thing!

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)
hannybanany is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 12:28 AM
 
because's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: here
Posts: 2,069
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chic2chic View Post
you twisted my arm. (gee, that was hard) if my temp is still up in the a.m., i'll POAS.


What's your usual LP? I'll be waiting with baited breath!
because is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 01:58 AM
 
LiLStar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: WA
Posts: 3,367
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
Hi, I've never posted to this thread but I am sooo ready for #2 No ppaf yet, and *everything* looks like a pregnancy symptom, or even ovulation. I used to be able to feel ovulation, but lately I feel all kinds of twinges and such that feel like it might be ovulation. But I kinda think they must be adhesions from the c section

Anyway, I figured this was a good place to ask this question I've been wondering. I've seen several polls asking how old the nursling is when most people get ppaf. well I was wondering, regardless of the age of the nursling, how much nursing vs solid foods were they getting when af returned? what about night nursing?

eta: oh, I guess I belong under waiting to catch the first egg

dd (7) ds (5), ds (2) &3rdtri.gif hbac.gif and the furbabies cat.gifZeus, Dobby, Luna, & Ravenclaw
LiLStar is online now  
Old 02-29-2008, 09:08 AM
 
chic2chic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Babymoon
Posts: 544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
well, i got the first BFN of leap day to report. i went ahead and tested because of my temp jump... (it was a FRER)
chic2chic is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 11:07 AM
 
because's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: here
Posts: 2,069
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chic2chic View Post
well, i got the first BFN of leap day to report. i went ahead and tested because of my temp jump... (it was a FRER)
Awww! You are not out of the game, Chic! Look at those temps! 11dpo is really early, not to mention that you could have O'd even a day later than that. Did you crack apart the test and get a closer look at the strip? Has anything shown up after the time limit?

because is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 11:41 AM - Thread Starter
 
hannybanany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,896
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiLStar View Post
Hi, I've never posted to this thread but I am sooo ready for #2 No ppaf yet, and *everything* looks like a pregnancy symptom, or even ovulation. I used to be able to feel ovulation, but lately I feel all kinds of twinges and such that feel like it might be ovulation. But I kinda think they must be adhesions from the c section

Anyway, I figured this was a good place to ask this question I've been wondering. I've seen several polls asking how old the nursling is when most people get ppaf. well I was wondering, regardless of the age of the nursling, how much nursing vs solid foods were they getting when af returned? what about night nursing?

eta: oh, I guess I belong under waiting to catch the first egg
Welcome! My DD was 8 months when PPAF showed, and she had started tasting solids at that point, but ate no more than a teaspoon every few days. My LP was short til she was 16 months old and started eating solids on a daily basis, probably about 75% of intake was still breastmilk. She literally just started sleeping through the night most nights. Hopefully those twinges is your body gearing up to O!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chic2chic View Post
well, i got the first BFN of leap day to report. i went ahead and tested because of my temp jump... (it was a FRER)
Oh no! Your temps look awesome, though. : for that BFP next time you test.

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)
hannybanany is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 02:41 PM
 
Nicole R.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: East Bay, CA
Posts: 372
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannybanany View Post
Any takers for March thread hostess?
Sorry, I would step up, but I volunteered to do The One Thread for the first week in March, and I think that might even be more than I can handle.
Nicole R. is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 03:06 PM
 
chic2chic's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Babymoon
Posts: 544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by because View Post
Awww! You are not out of the game, Chic! Look at those temps! 11dpo is really early, not to mention that you could have O'd even a day later than that. Did you crack apart the test and get a closer look at the strip? Has anything shown up after the time limit?
nope, not even the faintest evap (i just fished it back out of the trash, 6 hours later).

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannybanany View Post
Oh no! Your temps look awesome, though. : for that BFP next time you test.


thanks to both of you for your kind thoughts.
just got home from some errands where i happened to come across some FRERs on sale so i guess i'll be testing again pretty soon. i have no idea how long my LP is usually -- last cycle it was 14 but that was the first i'd ever charted. (AF is due monday or tuesday)

we have a weekend trip planned tomorrow, and next week we're celebrating my birthday & going to 2 parties... so at least if i'm not pg i'll be able to console myself
chic2chic is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 03:12 PM
 
maciascl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: The Land of Confusion
Posts: 3,544
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hannybanany View Post


Yep, that's it! Easy peasy! You want it?

Sure, I'll give it a try. Be gentle with me ladies, it is my 1st time

Cheryl, wife to an amazing man, homeschooling SAHM to Gavin 12/03, Rhys 09/06, and Ian Aug 11, 2010.

maciascl is offline  
Old 02-29-2008, 03:34 PM - Thread Starter
 
hannybanany's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,896
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by chic2chic View Post
we have a weekend trip planned tomorrow, and next week we're celebrating my birthday & going to 2 parties... so at least if i'm not pg i'll be able to console myself
Sounds like a great weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maciascl View Post
Sure, I'll give it a try. Be gentle with me ladies, it is my 1st time
Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!! I'll email you the list tonight

mama to two sweet girls love.gif 8/05, fairy.gif 11/08, a handsome little guy babyboy.gif 4/11, and expecting another 5/13
always missing our angel1.gif (11/04, 4/07, 8/07, 5/10)
hannybanany is offline  
Old 03-01-2008, 12:09 AM
 
ms. pacman's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Walking the dog with baby
Posts: 222
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
First you have to set up a public FF page using "Homepage set-up." That gives you a URL that leads only to the public page, not your own data-entry page. You can customize your homepage to a certain extent.

Then copy that URL and go to "User CP" on MDC, and choose the option on the left to edit your signature. Write something or select a smilie for your link -- you can either link the URL from text you type or from the text code that represents a smilie (such as the "chart" icon). Then click to highlight the word (or code) you want to be the link, click on the "link" button (the icon of the world with the links of chain in front of it), and paste the URL into the pop-up window.

I hope that helps!
Thank you thank you thank you AND

testing testing testing my new siggie!

Living it up with DH, DD 6, DD 4, DS 1 and
:
ms. pacman is offline  
Old 04-01-2008, 04:15 PM
 
luvmy2girls's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Virginia, USA
Posts: 230
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I haven't been online for a while due to morning sickness, just want to make sure I post my update. Please move me from Waiting to be Ready to Success Stories!!!
luvmy2girls is offline  
 
User Tag List

Thread Tools


Forum Jump: 

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off