The One Thread Feb 10-16 - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 265 Old 02-11-2008, 07:42 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down2Earth View Post
OMG! Okay, I kept telling myself tomorrow I'll know if I would have a BFN or a BFP. My cycle is always the same, like clockwork. But DH has been looking for flights all morning. He has to go to Europe next week for 10 days. And I was so mad at him because if he leaves we will waste a whole month of TTC. So, like a typical man, to end the argument he had me poas. (Ha Ha! I realize this sounds like "Me man, you woman. Pee on stick!)

Guess what? It was faint (not fmu) but a definite BFP!!!:

I woke up this morning at 6 (which is when I take my temp) but I usually go back to sleep. This morning I was wide awake. I wondered if I was pregnant because last time pregnancy turned me from a night owl to a wide awake and chipper early bird. And I even said this exact thing to DH. This is great!

I'm praying this one sticks. :

Anyone have good HPT recs? DH and I are going to buy another during his lunch break today. I think I will believe this if I get another from a diff brand.

Baby dust to everyone else. And please pray for me that this is one really sticky baby.

sending you lots of stickiness just like glue!
#62 of 265 Old 02-11-2008, 10:31 PM - Thread Starter

Congrats to those with BFP. Past some of that baby dust this way.

Hugs to those who need it.

Updated to here.
#63 of 265 Old 02-11-2008, 11:13 PM

please move me to February BFP's :

And here I am, spreading the Love!

And lots of too.

I had to go buy MATERNITY PANTS!!!!!!
Granted this is my second DC but WOW! my pants don't fit!

s to all those grieving,
and : to all those testing!

computergeek2.gif  wife to bikenew.gif and momma to my intact boys headscratch.gif 06/19/06 and mischievous.gif 10/10/08 We delayed/selective vax; constantly wash.gif  always intactlact.gif

Niemals Gewalt
#64 of 265 Old 02-11-2008, 11:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by folaboye View Post
Hi everyone,

Congrats to all

Can I be move to waiting to Ov.TIA

I thought I have long, unovulated and irregular cycle. But no!!!! I was pregnant and M/C on 1st Feb

to everyone.
I am so sorrry for your loss

Doula, Wife and mom to A (11/23/01) and O (5/7/09)
#65 of 265 Old 02-11-2008, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by heidirk View Post
please move me to February BFP's :

And here I am, spreading the Love!

And lots of too.

I had to go buy MATERNITY PANTS!!!!!!
Granted this is my second DC but WOW! my pants don't fit!

s to all those grieving,
and : to all those testing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmamasun View Post
Hi! Can you please move me to the Feb BFP's? Thanks

Congrats Aly!

Love and blessings to all of you waiting now...Have faith in the mystery of it all and the divine timing your baby will come in on!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Down2Earth View Post
OMG! Okay, I kept telling myself tomorrow I'll know if I would have a BFN or a BFP. My cycle is always the same, like clockwork. But DH has been looking for flights all morning. He has to go to Europe next week for 10 days. And I was so mad at him because if he leaves we will waste a whole month of TTC. So, like a typical man, to end the argument he had me poas. (Ha Ha! I realize this sounds like "Me man, you woman. Pee on stick!)

Guess what? It was faint (not fmu) but a definite BFP!!!:

I woke up this morning at 6 (which is when I take my temp) but I usually go back to sleep. This morning I was wide awake. I wondered if I was pregnant because last time pregnancy turned me from a night owl to a wide awake and chipper early bird. And I even said this exact thing to DH. This is great!

I'm praying this one sticks. :

Anyone have good HPT recs? DH and I are going to buy another during his lunch break today. I think I will believe this if I get another from a diff brand.

Baby dust to everyone else. And please pray for me that this is one really sticky baby.
CONGRATS!! Very good news. Wishing you all a HH9M!!

#66 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 05:06 AM

I said in my earlier post I was getting a new thermometer... Well I got it home and went to try it out and it won't come on!! GRRRR. It's the BD Rapid Read one and it was the only one they had left so I feel like I got the dud. I guess the battery is just dead but I don't feel like buying one of those little batteries for it when it's brand new! I'm going to try to take it back tomorrow and see if they can swap it out for another one. :

My boobs were hurting with every step I took today so I can only assume AF is right around the corner now.

Question to those of you who temp vaginally: What do you do when you have your period? To be completely honest I just can't imagine sticking anything up there besides a tampon when I have mine.

Madalyn military wife to Chris & proud momma to Jonas 5/17/09
#67 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 09:25 AM

omg...

Can you see it?

10DPO, I see a really faint line. DP says he sees it too. I got flat negatives with this same kind of strip a couple months ago and there is a definite difference. There is a faint line.

Do you ladies see it????? My temp went up but I'm going to hold my breath for darker. But I see a faint line. *goes on to holding her breath*

Kristen, Loving my family heartbeat.gif Sweet DH, C 11, A 9, B 7, G 4, H 1, C newbie!
2ndtri.gif Free Healthy Pregnancy & Natural Birth Series, click here!

#68 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 10:16 AM

I see a line!!! Don't panic if it doesn't get darker for at least a couple days though.
Congrats!

Jenn (36), wife to DH for 13 years, DD1(13) , DD2(10) and DS(4)

#69 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 10:40 AM

Wow! The a lot has happened around here in the last few days!

Congratulations to all the BFP! The October Due Date Club is going to be packed!

Questions about OPK? I am using one this month for the first time, (Answers brand or something) and I am not really that cool with the amount of plastic I am throwing out every day with them. Are there other brands where you can reuse the plastic part and just replace the part you pee on?
#70 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 10:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueRhino View Post
Questions about OPK? I am using one this month for the first time, (Answers brand or something) and I am not really that cool with the amount of plastic I am throwing out every day with them. Are there other brands where you can reuse the plastic part and just replace the part you pee on?
I don't know about less plastic especially in store bought tests, but you can buy them off the internet and they are just strips with no plastic at all. I think www.peeonastick has resources for buying OPK!!

I feel the same way about all the plastic.
#71 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueRhino View Post
Wow! The a lot has happened around here in the last few days!

Congratulations to all the BFP! The October Due Date Club is going to be packed!

I buy the test strips here. you have to pee in a cup and dip. they are much cheaper and NO PLASTIC!
#72 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 11:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by corikodjo View Post
I buy the test strips here. you have to pee in a cup and dip. they are much cheaper and NO PLASTIC!

OOOOPS forgot to post the link

http://www.babyhopes.com/ovulation-predictor-kit.html
#73 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 11:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skrimpy View Post
omg...

Can you see it?

10DPO, I see a really faint line. DP says he sees it too. I got flat negatives with this same kind of strip a couple months ago and there is a definite difference. There is a faint line.

Do you ladies see it????? My temp went up but I'm going to hold my breath for darker. But I see a faint line. *goes on to holding her breath*
I totally see a line!!!!! Keep us posted! Yay!
#74 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 01:24 PM

Congrats to all the BFP's!

Please move me to waiting to know. This has been a screwy month for me so I'm not sure if I'm 1 or 6 dpo. I expected to O around cd 13 and had a temp shift then, but not much of one. I had very little cm them too. For the last few days my cervix has remained high, open and wet. Slippery but not stretchy cm. I had a big temp shift today, but I'm not sure if it was a result of better temping technique (I think I had gotten lazy about where in my mouth the thermometer was resting) or an actual temp shift.

I'm supposed to see my RE on Thursday for post-O bloodwork, so I guess I'll find out then where I am actually at.

Good luck this week everyone!

kim

Mama to one, wife to an aviator, lover of a cancer survivor, graduate student, blogger and all around good person
#75 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 01:31 PM

Can you please move me to February BFPs? Thanks!

Here's some dust for everyone:

Angela , wife to DH (Oct 1999), mother to DD (Oct 2008)
#76 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 01:51 PM

Congrats to the BFP's!!!!:

This is one exciting month!

In love with the Hubs (6-03) & : Kookie Pookie Girl (c/s 5-05) & Bouncy Big Boy (vbac 2-07) & : Miss Cheeky Cheeks (hbac 11-08) 100*90* 100lbs = Las Vegas : Almost there!
#77 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madalyn View Post

Question to those of you who temp vaginally: What do you do when you have your period? To be completely honest I just can't imagine sticking anything up there besides a tampon when I have mine.
Hi there - I don't temp during my period for the same reason as you! It doesn't seem to cause any problems - I just record the flow amount on FF and then when it's done, I start temping again.

I haven't posted much this week because Mr. Amazing Man is home this week and all signs are positive for me to O any day now so we have been a bit...er...busy.

This is my third month of using evening primrose oil and I can't tell you how much my cervical fluids have improved! The first month, my breast didn't hurt during my luteal phase but not change in fluids. Last month, more fluids, but nothing to write home about. This month...holy cow!

Congrats to all of the BFP and good luck to all of those who are in their 2WW!

Dissertating wife of Mr. Amazing Man, mother to Boo Bear ( ) Captain Knuckle (13), and The Professor (5). Expecting Penelope Rose 5/10/2010 via planned c/s.
#78 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 02:01 PM

One more for the October DDC!

Can I please be moved to February BFP?!

:

Mara, mama to two boys born 05/2009 and 04/2011, after four miscarriages. 

Also: chicken3.gif  dog2.gif

#79 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 02:09 PM

sostinkinhappy...I hope EPO has the same effect for me...I'm at the beginning of my third month using it and I haven't seen any significant changes yet.

WeasleyMum...YIPPPPEEEEEE
#80 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 02:22 PM

^ I've been using EPO for 4 cycles now & I notice a significant difference, especially the last cycle, and especially during my fertile period (massive amounts of EWCM).

Hopefully it will kick in for the rest of you. I take 3000mg, too, so you may want to up your dose a little if you're talking a lot less than that.

-
#81 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 02:40 PM

WOW, just since I checked in last night there are 3 more BFP's! Congrats. This is the most I have ever seen in one week! Very good.

AAM: I'm pretty excited to announce that today is FINALLY CD1. Still need to get through one more cycle before TTC but now I can look forward finally.

#82 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 02:46 PM

Wow! Congrats to heidirk, Skrimpy, Weasleymum, and Down2Earth on your BFP's!!!

For Madalyn- I just started rtemping vaginally this month. So far, my temps have been a lot higher than when I was taking them orally. I don't think it makes too much of a difference during your period if you take it or not though. It will give you a better overall idea of your temperatures and you might see a shift, but since it's not really all that close to your fertile period or ovulation temperature shift, I would think that if you started temping after ou're all done with your period, that you'd get just as many answers as if you temped during that whole time.

Loving partner to smartycat  ribbonrainbow.gif  . Enjoying life with our DS's- 4/5/09 and 10/29/10 love.gif!  Moms to three dogs and four cats.
#83 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 03:06 PM

omg look at all the BFPs! I'm not quite ready to believe mine yet. Part of me is still scared it's an evap line even though I've never gotten evap lines with these tests and my kiddos are all "very faint line" kiddos...

I'm just gonna sit in waiting to know for now. Planning to test again on Valentine's morning with FMU

amydoula grats on hitting cycle day 1 and I hope this cycle goes smoothly for you to get to your TTC cycle

Kristen, Loving my family heartbeat.gif Sweet DH, C 11, A 9, B 7, G 4, H 1, C newbie!
2ndtri.gif Free Healthy Pregnancy & Natural Birth Series, click here!

#84 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 03:41 PM

Wow!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to all of you with BFPs!!!!!
I wish all of you happy and healthy pregnancies!!!!

AAM... I am at cd3, sigh.

Everybody think fertile thoughts!!

43 w/Emphysema - TTC from 2005 - 2013. 2 miscarriages in 2008. Good things do not come to those who wait.

#85 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 03:43 PM

Random, but I've got new pics in my siggy!

-
#86 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 03:51 PM

Luna, that's a GORGEOUS picture! How many posts do you have to have before you're allowed to put links/images in your siggy?
#87 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 04:10 PM

Congratulations to all the BFPs. Here's wishing you all a very healthy & joyous 9 months.

to everyone who needs them.

to everyone!

AFM - just waiting to O, have the normalish signs, although I am finding it all a little freaky without my OPKs! But I have a thermometer at the ready for next cycle and will start charting along with the OPK - we're officially having a month off but I can't help focusing a little! I'm at CD12 and I normally O about CD14.

Me & DH TTC #3!  DD1 is 8 and DD2 is 2.  Struggled to conceive DD2, eventually getting a BFP after 35 months ttc & a month out from starting fertility treatment!  Now TTC#3, had an early miscarriage in Sept 2011 greensad.gif.  Here's my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1eeaa4

#88 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
Random, but I've got new pics in my siggy!
Luna your hubby looks tough in that picture I love looking at people's pics.
#89 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoodlandFairytale View Post
Luna, that's a GORGEOUS picture! How many posts do you have to have before you're allowed to put links/images in your siggy?
Thanks! That was on New Year's Eve at a friend's party. You are quite beautiful yourself (from your photos on FF). Hehe. My hair used to be red!

I don't know if there's a post count restriction on posting links to photos... you should just try it & see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by juliav View Post
Luna your hubby looks tough in that picture I love looking at people's pics.
LOL. He only pretends to be tough (okay, so maybe he is sometimes). He's a total baby when he's sick, though, "Honey, can you get me some gatoraaaaade? Can you tuck me innnnnnn?"

-
#90 of 265 Old 02-12-2008, 04:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by filiadeluna View Post
Thanks! That was on New Year's Eve at a friend's party. You are quite beautiful yourself (from your photos on FF). Hehe. My hair used to be red!
The black (dark brown?) hair color looks good on you. I used to have looong black hair myself, during my goth years lol. Got sick of it, had it removed and it damaged my hair so bad I had to hack it all off. It's just now getting close to the length it used to be (that picture in FF is over a year old)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page