Mothering Forum banner

Nursing Mama TTC in March

8K views 216 replies 46 participants last post by  maciascl 
#1 ·
Happy March, mamas!
Please put change requests in bold type.

Good Luck
and lots of
Mommies!

Waiting to be Ready

leaguemama
simplelife
bodhicitta3 ds 8/04, dd 10/06
brightonwoman 1/07
luvmy2girls
maciascl ds 12/03, ds 9/06
lilgreen

Waiting to Catch the First PP Egg!

firefly mama
clovermom
coffee-lovin-mom
gillibean
BlessedMommy2006
LiLStar
sphynxcat

Waiting to O

alaskaberry
heidirk
sarahf.
Julia Rose
monica3674
ed tricia
Nicole R.
shanahan
mfrykas DS 9/05
attached2mason DS 1/05
sraplayas
Katica
jr'smom DS 12/04 and DS 06/06
wrzos 10/04 and 12/06
Greenmama13
bright_eyes
zac'smom
Lindsey608
Kamie
Katedidbug
OSTC
ms. pacman

: 2WW
:
taylor
catemom
emski4379 DS 11/05
ryan'smom DS 10/2005
Hollin
3for_me
cody'smomma
EBeth0000
*Robin*
KSLaura
risen_joy
because

:
:
:
:
Our Success stories

March 2008
Jaysmylilpumpkin DS 12/05
allykhat
mochimama
BundleFishMama DD 8/02, DD 5/04, DS 6/06
OwensMa
chic2chic

February 2008
Bee21
myrmom
Jul3Feb2
hannybanany dd 8/05
natalieadw dd 4/06
Bella Catalina DS 4/06
thefragile7393 DS 1/06
zakers_mama with DS 10/04, DD 1/07

January 2008
MommytoHHH
emski4379
DreamsInDigital
Jörð

December 2007
heatherRN DS 6/7/06
JenMidwife
Naturegirl DS 8/04
jwpsgurl
Celina DD 7/05
BlissfullyLoving
ryansma
honeybee
ShiningStar DD 2/20/06
mistyryan
elisheva
GwendalynsMommy

November 2007
sunnymw DS 10/9/06
Lorette DS 8/05
finnegansmom
Linzie2 DD 5/5/06
mommymia
nubianamy DD 3/19/06
doulakris - caught the 1st PP egg!
BakerALM DD 2/06
miztrezzlyn
emikey
sweetney
can't wait

October 2007
poopzmom
DianneK
kltroy DS 5/26/06 *caught that first PP egg!*
LianneM DS 2/05
prothyraia
quarteralien DS 7/04 DD 2/06
DandeCobb DS 5/24/06

March Threadhostess ~ Maciascl

See less See more
#178 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by chic2chic View Post
i can hardly believe it, but i just got a very faint but unmistakable BFP.
: Congratulations! We wanna see! (Well, I do, because, as you know, I'm a POAS-aholic
) Can you scan it or something? What's your EDD?

Your chart is amazingly beautiful and I would just about kill to ovulate as regularly as you do! (It's CD21 and I got my darkest but nowhere near posititve OPK today. The line tends to come and go until somewhere between CD25 and CD45
)

#179 ·
thanks so much, because! i'm afraid i'm not tech-savvy enough to scan in a photo. it's still a pretty clear line (yes, i keep checking every hour or so
it still seems so unreal) -- and it was a FRER (first response)...

btw, i used OPKs twice a day this cycle for 6 days, and never got a positive. but my cycles have always been super-short since my PPAF (just over a year ago), so i guess that made it easier to pinpoint the O.

my EDD is dec. 4 according to ff. (conveniently wedged among thanksgiving, chanukah & christmas, all of which we celebrate
)

hope you can join me in the december DDC soon.
to you and all the other nursing mamas!

#180 ·
Congrats chic2chic!!
:

I am pretty sure I O'd this month for the first time since DS was born. Can I be moved to 2WW? I keep feeling symptoms, like I was nauseas over the weekend and I've had very light cramping, and now I am exhausted. But I haven't had a period since Oct. '05 so I can't really remember what that is like. Or if I am just imaging the whole thing...

#182 ·
Congrats Chic2Chic!!!

Sorry I haven't been around much lately. AF just ended so I'm just waiting to see what happens now. Hope I've atleast got everyone in the right spots on the 1st post. I'm trying to keep up

#186 ·
Quote:
I took an O predictor test today and only 1 line--so I guess no LH detected. Going on 75+ days since last AF. This is sooo disappointing after having 5 good AFs PP (after waiting 28mo+ PP!). Again, I think that stress may be to blame but I have been doing all of the right things to relax and still no AF. Agh.

The last day my nipples have felt hard and dry. When dd latches on it is pretty painful and I am feeling nauseus.
I know how you feel! Last month I was SO stressed and had EVERY symptom that I was pregger only to have af rear her ugly head!
Hang in there! Do something relaxing for yourself - it makes a world of difference!

CONGRATS chick2chick!!!!
I'm so happy for you!!!

So not much here - I got another thermometer and tried to start temping but the whole consistency aspect was lost as first one child was sick, then the baby, then me!
Thankfully we seem to be hitting the tail end of it - but this month is a no go for charting.
: (Oh how I do love our smilie list though!)
:

Question on cm and cp...I had really good ewcm 3 days ago on cd 11...but last night noticed my cervix was SOOOOO open (cd 14) with very little cm
So did I O with the cm, or was the cp a better indicator? I am SO confused.

#187 ·
Went to the Dr's for a possible bladder infection (neg) last night and got sent for a blood pg test... So I'll get the results of that sometime today... A lil stressed about hearing I'm for sure not pg...

How for sure would you feel about a neg blood test at 11 dpo?

#188 ·
I think I may be ovulating! This would be my earliest one in my whole adult life (at CD23). I have a positive OPK today (it was almost positive yesterday, that's why I took one in the a.m.) and I'm getting back to temping so I'll know if it happened in a few days.

Don't move me or anything, I just wanted to share that!

C'mon, Mamas, there's only one week left to get more success stories. Who's testing soon?

#189 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by because View Post
Actually, you can take me out of "Waiting to Catch the First PP Egg" and leave me just in "Waiting to O". I'm in both right now. Thanks!

Quote:

Originally Posted by katiedidbug
Also, can you put me in Waiting to O, not waiting to catch the PP egg? I had my first AF last week. Thanks!

Today is only cd8, but I started haveing ewcm yesterday & I had some ewcm also with the the begining of AF.
I am getting over a cold & still have a slightl runny/stuffy nose. Does anyone know if haveing excess mucus in my body could mess w/ my cm?

risen_joy Was the ewcm 3 days ago & nothing since? Hmmmm... I would guess if you were open & had even a little cm that would be a better sign than just the cm, but I don't know.

OSTC
I'm sorry! I don't have much experience w/ blood tests so I don't know. Did they tell you what your numbers were or just that it was neg?

because
How exciting!

#190 ·
"OSTC
I'm sorry! I don't have much experience w/ blood tests so I don't know. Did they tell you what your numbers were or just that it was neg?"

The urine test for an infection was neg... I'm waiting to hear back about the blood tests ( I have a have an appointment at 3:30, but he said he'd call me if he got the results sooner...) I'm just afraid that it will be neg...
I didn't get a bfp urine test till I was 5 weeks w/ my ds, so I think even if by some chance I'm pg, that it's to soon.... I'm going to make sure I ask for the number if it's neg though, as I had a blood test like a month and a half ago & it was 0....

#191 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by OSTC View Post
"OSTC
I'm sorry! I don't have much experience w/ blood tests so I don't know. Did they tell you what your numbers were or just that it was neg?"

The urine test for an infection was neg... I'm waiting to hear back about the blood tests ( I have a have an appointment at 3:30, but he said he'd call me if he got the results sooner...) I'm just afraid that it will be neg...
I didn't get a bfp urine test till I was 5 weeks w/ my ds, so I think even if by some chance I'm pg, that it's to soon.... I'm going to make sure I ask for the number if it's neg though, as I had a blood test like a month and a half ago & it was 0....
Oh, I see. Well in that case I'm glad the test was neg & hope you get a pos blood test.

#193 ·
Hi, Can I join? I am hoping for another december baby (DD was 2 in december). I think I am in the 2WW. I'm going to start charting next month!

#194 ·
I'm on CD 12, and I still don't really notice any external mucous. I had some internal tacky mucous. I was hoping to have a normal cycle this time, but since it's my first cycle pp, I guess I just have to accept that I have a longer cycle, and it may take me longer to ovulate. Arrghh.

#195 ·
Quote:
risen_joy Was the ewcm 3 days ago & nothing since? Hmmmm... I would guess if you were open & had even a little cm that would be a better sign than just the cm, but I don't know.
It was pretty significant 3 days ago and then a little on the 2 day and 1 day mark but not much. It's so frustrating knowing you can time the bdancing perfect and still might not get preggers!!

#198 ·
KSLaura Welcome! Hope your stay is short.

OSTC
I am so sorry! Atleast you caught it now rather than it getting worse & REALLY causing problems.

Well we will see how this cycle goes. DS is sick & is nursing for litterally hours at a time during the day.

#199 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by OSTC View Post
Just letting you know that I'm out not only this cycle but the next 2... I have an infection in my uterus...
and I can't get pg for 2 cycles...
:
I'm so sorry!!

We're on CD 13, and no real signs of ovulation. ARghhh...

#200 ·
Hi everyone! I just read the last 4 pages of this thread (I haven't been online for 2 weeks!).

First of all: congrats to the BFP's!!!

As for me: AF came about 10 days ago, but my LP was 12 days that cycle. It had been consistently 11 days, but I took 100mg of Vit B6 to help lengthen it. So, it must have helped. Who knows.

Good luck to everyone!!

Laura

P.S. Can you move me to Waiting to O? Thanks!

#201 ·
Congrats Chic2chic on your BFP!

I think my stay with the nursing mamma's may be shorter than I planned but not b/c I got a BFP. DS has not nursed for 3 days so I think he is weaning. CD 7 for me so I still have a while to wait for my "O". Kamie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.