Early May 2WW - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-04-2008, 11:44 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by North_Of_60 View Post
When do you count based on a positive OPK (cause I didn't chart this month)? The day you get a positive, or the day after?
North_Of_60, does your name refer to where you live?

did you get only one day of +OPK? For me, I usually ovulate on the second day of my LH surge (2nd day of +OPK, or for me, 2nd day of "peak" on my CBEFM). I would count from the day after your +OPK just to help you not test too early, ykwim?

SimplyRochelle, be patient! Your chart will tell you the answer... I know it's hard... hang in there!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-04-2008, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomama View Post
North_Of_60, does your name refer to where you live?
Sort of. I'm Canadian but live in the US, and North Of 60 was a popular Canadian television show in the 90's. It took place up in the Northwest Territories, north of the 60th parallel. Where I'm from is barely north of the 49th, but I still loved the show.

Quote:
did you get only one day of +OPK? For me, I usually ovulate on the second day of my LH surge (2nd day of +OPK, or for me, 2nd day of "peak" on my CBEFM). I would count from the day after your +OPK just to help you not test too early, ykwim?
I posted about it up thread, but I hadn't planned on getting "back into the game" this month ( ), then thought I felt the ovulation pang, so I tested and got a very positive (test line darker then the control line) OPK. That was at 6pm on the 30th, and by 9 the next morning it was negative again. So I only tested two days, and I have no idea when my last period was, or what cycle day it was. So I counted the 1st as being 1 DPO, but it's possible I could have tested positive on the 29th too, had I tested.

So I'm guessing I'm 4 or 5 DPO. Does that sound right?

Frankenstein never scared me. Marsupials do. Because they're FAST.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:03 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Well, my spotting turned into full blown AF. I guess things are still wonky from my m/c. Oh well. Good luck to you all!
Old 05-04-2008, 03:06 PM

AF will be here today.

I won't be testing on may 6th.

I guess I will be in the early June TWW.
Old 05-04-2008, 03:24 PM

wow I managed a morning without peeing on anything but the inside of my toilet bowl, i'm soo proud of myself :

13dpo temps still high, nipples still hurt and been having a few days of small kinda sharp light cramps, not af cramps at all, way more like cyst cramps. they are light and inconsistent so i am not worried, but i am pretty sure i have some left over cysts in there for some reason.
charts would say af is due tomorrow but this is the first time i have O'd in 6+ months and my cycles have been all forced to end since then, before that when i was "normal" i used to have 30 day cycles, but i think (only temped and opk's thru one cycle before things went south) that my lp was a tad short and i would O pretty late. So monday (14dpo) may or may not be any sort of marker for me. except to say that my lp is nice and healthy, probably since i have been taking a strong good balanced b6 + b complex for 6 months too.

anyone experience wanting to find out with a HPT before a blood test so that you can "discover" it as it revels rather than just being told by someone on the phone?

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

Old 05-04-2008, 04:43 PM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Adorkable Your chart looks good. I hope this is your cycle!

As for me I am GRUMPY today because I had been having all these beautiful symptoms ( lots of cramping and sore breasts) and now today I feel practically nothing. Has anyone out there gotten bfps with weird coming and going symptoms?

I still feel a sort of thing in my lower right reproductive area but no cramps and no sore breats. I am hoping the cramps were from implantation and now things are settling? But I am honestly not having the most hopeful of days! Guess we'll see. 11DPO.
The only other thing hopeful is I am still every night since about 1 DPO having these really long vivid dreams. Not baby related ( only one was the other night) but still a lot of consistent vivid dreams is weird. And I am extra hungry.
I do feel slight cramping in the womb but like a tiny percent of what I felt the other days.
Old 05-04-2008, 04:45 PM

so sorry Kayda's Mom and DreamsinDigital...

Kayda's Mom, can I ask how you know? I swore that AF was starting yesterday - I felt so PMSy and crampy... but somehow this morning my temp was okay, and AF still (knock on wood) isn't here. Hopefully my PMS was implantation or something! I don't know. I hope. Just wanted to know how you can be sure?

•Adorkable•, congrats on a good LP, if not a soon to be BFP! I think your chart looks great, and I can't wait to hear what happens tomorrow. How are you hanging in there?

North_Of_60, sounds to me that you Oed on the 30th... so you're 4dpo. Just my guess. Good luck with the TWW!

Katie, where are you? Your chart looks totally triphasic!!! how do you feel?

For me, I'm more hopeful today than yesterday. I feel less PMSy and my temp was okay, not super-high, but higher than yesterday. DH comes home tonight so maybe I'll POAS tonight. I'll see if he wants me to or if we could just wait til morning. I would just hate to get a BFN.

how's everyone else?
Old 05-04-2008, 04:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie34 View Post
Adorkable As for me I am GRUMPY today because I had been having all these beautiful symptoms ( lots of cramping and sore breasts) and now today I feel practically nothing..
Katie, we must have been typing at the same time! I don't think you should worry. Your temps are beautiful, and I think your logic about things settling down after implantation is sound. I think that's what is happening, maybe for me too.

Have a Pregnant DAY!
Old 05-04-2008, 04:57 PM

Biomama Your temps are rising! That is great.
I guess both of us are in this time where each days temps will be very telling.
And we are both 11DPO!

Some new occurances in my obsessive noticing of my body today! My cp is really soft and high and now I have ewcm. Hmmmm.
Old 05-04-2008, 07:07 PM

Well, I've totally been MIA from this thread since it started. I posted that I was going to test on the 6th but got the POAS urge just now. So I did and it was Then I did a digital and it said PREGNANT!
Oh my gosh! I'm sooo excited! DH isn't home and I'm sitting here shaking! I'm just hoping this little bean will stick!

to everyone else testing this month!

Oh my gosh!

Emily, happily married for 9 years, , Graeme 1/9/09, due 10/10, 8/07, and lovin' all over my 3 licky :
Old 05-04-2008, 07:12 PM

Quote:
so sorry Kayda's Mom and DreamsinDigital...

Kayda's Mom, can I ask how you know? I swore that AF was starting yesterday - I felt so PMSy and crampy... but somehow this morning my temp was okay, and AF still (knock on wood) isn't here. Hopefully my PMS was implantation or something! I don't know. I hope. Just wanted to know how you can be sure?
I've been crying and very edgy the past four days...and I am not like that. This is my second cycle since the m/c. Last month I was like that too. I've never been overly emotional at PMS time...but the m/c must have wacked me out or something.
My temps suck. I have been bloated and feeling PMS gross for a few days.
TMI but there was a bit of light brownish stuff on my pantiliner today and I usually get that the day before I really start bleeding. I am CD29 and I usually have a 30 day cycle (at least before the m/c).

So I ordered some OPK sticks from the net and packed maxipads for work tonight. I should be a real pleasant gal tonight to work with.
Old 05-04-2008, 07:22 PM

esteg0,

HIGH FIVE!!!

I read what you posted on your FF chart.

*hugs* you have been through a lot and I am VERY happy for you!!!!
Old 05-04-2008, 08:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayda's Mom View Post
esteg0,

HIGH FIVE!!!

I read what you posted on your FF chart.

*hugs* you have been through a lot and I am VERY happy for you!!!!
Thanks Kayda's mom, I really appreciate it. I'm going to be pretty stressed for the next couple of months but hopefully everything will turn out OK.

I'll also have my fingers crossed for you. I hope AF doesn't show up, I'll send lots of dust your way!

Emily, happily married for 9 years, , Graeme 1/9/09, due 10/10, 8/07, and lovin' all over my 3 licky :
Old 05-04-2008, 08:10 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
esteg0- Congratulations!!!::

Well, may I join you now? I`m 13 DPO and haven`t tested yet. Mainly, b/c I`m cheap and the dollar stores do not carry HPTs here. So, I`m sitting on my hands waiting to use my last and only HPT. Unfortunately, I have no idea how long my cycles are supposed to be. Last one was 31 days with late O and and short LP. So, this is GOOD.

Me sleepytime.gif DH violin.gifand the kiddos run.gif   Follower of Jesus heartbeat.gif
Old 05-04-2008, 08:16 PM

Congrats Estego! I am sitting here wondering if I should test next week as I had O pains (or so I imagined) about one week ago. I tested this morning because I am a nerd and what do you know? BFN. hahaha argh. I have a trip to Lousianna this week so maybe that will take my mind off this no period no cycles no nothing stuff.

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Old 05-04-2008, 08:39 PM

esteg0,

No I was sure AF was coming and as of the last bathroom break...she's here.

*sigh*
Old 05-04-2008, 10:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayda's Mom View Post
esteg0,

No I was sure AF was coming and as of the last bathroom break...she's here.

*sigh*
s I'm so sorry Kayda's Mom.

Old 05-04-2008, 11:33 PM

update, just went to the bathroom and my cm is "darkened" not spotted or anything at just slight, very slightly darker then white, like what i usally see 2 day after AF. i dont ever remember getting before af, in this consistant of a color (not darkness, but in referance to it not being spotted it streakes, it is very very light, most people would never have noticed it, but me like most of you follow every detail)

who knows what it means, could be af, could be just a bit of strange spotting that lots of preggo ladies get, i dont even want to speculate.i have no cramps, no pms like things, nipples still driving me crazy

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

Old 05-05-2008, 09:02 AM

Well, not looking hopeful for me anymore.
Temps dropped and got a BFN on a First Response here at 12 DPO.
So- despite my little bit of optimism I have actually been dealing with some really rough stuff in my life these last few years. And when I first got my BFN this morning I was like- grrr my life totally sucks-see- I give up- blah blah- ( dealing with other issues in addition to ttc). this is our 7th cycle ttc #1.

But then I just went- y'know, no matter who loves you no-one is gonna fix your life. It is all in your attitude.
So today I am going for the forced positivity to myslef which is the only alternative I can see to deep despair!
Ok.
So I don't think this is my conceiving cycle again.
If we conceive next cycle the baby will have the same astrological cycle as me.
I am going to try to get my life together.
Katie
Old 05-05-2008, 09:20 AM

Still no AF, temps still above coverline at 12dpo (AF is due today), but a BFN! Ug. I've always had a drop on 12dpo and that's when AF shows up.

I guess I have to keep waiting!
I'm at least proud that I waited this long to test.

Katie34 and Adorkable, hang in there with me! Let's wait and get our BFPs tomorrow!

Kayda's Mom, I'm so sorry.
I'm amazed at you for how in tune with your body you are!

Lauren31, have a great trip! Try to wait as long as you can - it sucks getting a BFN!
Old 05-05-2008, 09:25 AM

Biomama
Well I guess we still could get our BFPs. Not everyone gets their bfp by 12 DPO.
Cool that we are both 12 DPO and I guess we are still possibly pregnant?
I am going to try to focus on other parts of life today!!
Old 05-05-2008, 09:32 AM

Quote:
Still no AF, temps still above coverline at 12dpo (AF is due today), but a BFN! Ug. I've always had a drop on 12dpo and that's when AF shows up.

Lauren31, have a great trip! Try to wait as long as you can - it sucks getting a BFN!
Thanks!!! I will try my best Good luck yourself, it is not over until AF shows

Mommy to one champagne.gif
Old 05-05-2008, 10:52 AM

I had the craziest dream last night and woke up in a cold sweat. I'm 5 DPO today, so I guess I can let the obsessing begin.

Old 05-05-2008, 12:59 PM

Congrats, esteg0!

to those AF found.

As for me....nevermind. See below.
Old 05-05-2008, 04:38 PM

Katie34,

That's great about having the positive attitude. I think a lot of us do a lot of negative self talk (I know I do) and it doesn't help.
I have been trying to think positive as well.
This is only my second AF since the m/c two months ago. My body returned to a clockwork cycle and I am ovulating. Those two things are something to be grateful for right? Plus I have the best DH ever who always says the right things and is amazingly supportive. But that doesn't mean I don't let the negative creep into my thoughts way too much. I've had 5 days of meltdowns and had one at work last night which is not like me. My supervisor came and spoke to me about the employee assistance plan and gave me some stuff on grief.
This morning I went to get my mail and there was a package from "angels of hope". My MIL had sent in my name to have a butterfly crocheted for me with a little poem about hope attached to it. It was so nice to get and know somebody is still thinking of us when everybody else has forgotten.
Old 05-05-2008, 09:31 PM

Hey folks! I've been out of touch for a few days because we went camping in Yosemite over the weekend. It was our 2 1/2-year-old's first camping trip! Except that he was afraid of bears (which we luckily didn't see), everything was awesome.

Anyway, this thread has gotten really exciting since I've been gone. A number of you are right on the brink of discovering if this cycle has been a success! I'm wishing you all well. :

I've got a few days still before I'll know. I'm 9 DPO today, and my LP has varied from 10 to 12 days as of late, so the temps in the next few days will tell the story. Time will tell.
Old 05-05-2008, 10:07 PM

Is nobody obsessing over early tests this month? Nothing gets my blood pumping like squinting at my computer screen trying to see the second line.

Old 05-05-2008, 10:13 PM

Quote:
Is nobody obsessing over early tests this month? Nothing gets my blood pumping like squinting at my computer screen trying to see the second line.
Give me a couple hours...lol. I'll probably be testing this evening around 8pm pacific time.

Elizabeth, Proud Pagan wife, and mama to DD - 10/30/01, DS1 - 01/08/04, DS2 - 03/22/07, my twin DDs -08/08 and our new little DS3 - 06/11/10
Old 05-05-2008, 11:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhisperV View Post
Give me a couple hours...lol. I'll probably be testing this evening around 8pm pacific time.
What? Nuh uh, I'm on eastern time. You have to bump it up a few hours!

Old 05-05-2008, 11:34 PM

Quote:
What? Nuh uh, I'm on eastern time. You have to bump it up a few hours!
Sorry...can't do it any earlier. I'm simulating FMU by not drinking or peeing for 4 hours.
It'll probably be neg anyway, I'm 12dpo

Elizabeth, Proud Pagan wife, and mama to DD - 10/30/01, DS1 - 01/08/04, DS2 - 03/22/07, my twin DDs -08/08 and our new little DS3 - 06/11/10

User Tag List