Early May 2WW - Page 9 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 05-07-2008, 11:45 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Katie34,

Looking good!

I am hoping for some good news from you in a few days. When are you officilly late?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 05-07-2008, 11:50 AM

IamCoupongirl,

Congratulations!!!!

Love that the OPK worked for you. I just ordered some off the net.
so far DH has been a good boy.
On Sunday AF came and I was in a horrid mood. I went to work for night shift and figured out when I was likely to O this month. I had a freak out because I have a couple of night shifts in the window and we are also going on a bit of a road trip with the kids and the inlaws.
DH emailed me at work...
he sat down with my schedule and made a BDing schedule for us. *swoon*
I was instantly in LUV even more with him since he took the time to solve a problem and ease my mind.
Also, I told him on Sunday that I ordered some OPK tests from the net and he says "do whatever you need to do". I am making myself cry just typing this. He says all the right things and wants a baby so bad
Old 05-07-2008, 11:57 AM

not good not good... my temp dropped like a rock this morning. :

I expect AF any second now... on to cycle 7, IUI maybe now with clomid?
Old 05-07-2008, 12:02 PM

Congrats, IamCoupongirl!
Old 05-07-2008, 12:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomama View Post

*hug* I really feel for you and I am hoping that your temp is just wonky and things will be different tomorrow.
Old 05-07-2008, 12:09 PM

BFN this morning. I took the generic test this morning, and it took so long for the dye to clear (was still clearing at the 10 min. mark) that I just dipped the digital, too. BFNs, both. Actually, the cheap test was the exact opposite of a BFP...it had a white line where the pos. test line should have shown up even though the test was streaky pink everywhere else.

My temp dropped this morning, and though I can't trust it entirely (because I had to restart my failing thermometer 4 times to get it), I'm pretty sure AF is coming. I won't be testing tomorrow.

Good luck to those testing soon!
Old 05-07-2008, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamCoupongirl View Post
Okay, so I couldn't wait...and tested yesterday...at 7am, and again at 6pm...both were faint but BFP! Tested again this morning on a digital and BFP again!
Congratulations! What a great conception story -- against all odds. Sending you sticky baby vibes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie34 View Post
Good Morning. 14 DPO and my temps went up some so that is good.
Great! : for you. You must have a long LP usually. Keep us posted!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraryMo View Post
I'm 11 DPO, chart looking fine, tested this morning, BFN and now I'm grumpy. Oh and I have no symptoms so I'm not very excited about this month.
Ah, 11 DPO is too early to be accurate. Doesn't FF say that only 10% of pregnancies test positive at 10 DPO? And I didn't have early symptoms with my son. Hang in there! Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayda's Mom View Post
he sat down with my schedule and made a BDing schedule for us. *swoon*
I was instantly in LUV even more with him since he took the time to solve a problem and ease my mind.
That is such an awesome story. It's wonderful when they're so on board -- and they should be, since parenting is best as a two-person job!

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomama View Post

I'm so, so sorry. I'm sure it doesn't help you feel any better now, but you had a great LP, and at least you have reasonable next steps to try -- another IUI, or Clomid. Those things work for lots of people. You'll be next.

Quote:
Originally Posted by favrielle View Post
My temp dropped this morning, and though I can't trust it entirely (because I had to restart my failing thermometer 4 times to get it), I'm pretty sure AF is coming. I won't be testing tomorrow.
Lots of hugs to you, too. Things were looking so good, too. What a disappointment. Next time things will work out!

As for me ...
Temp still high at 11 DPO this morning! Pretty good for a short-LP woman! FF even suggested that my chart may have gone triphasic. I'm trying hard not to get hopeful, since I can't stand the disappointment.

Unfortunately I'm starting to feel the pelvic organ prolapse ache that usually happens a few days before my period starts. Last night, in fact, when the ache began, I was certain that my temp would drop today and I was really depressed. However, my temp is exactly the same as yesterday's.

But sometimes my prolapses ache and it's unrelated to menstruation, so I suppose it could be that. Also, the first trimester of pregnancy is suppose to be uncomfortable with a uterine prolapse. Dare I to hope? No! No! No hoping! Just wait and see what tomorrow's temperature brings.
Old 05-07-2008, 03:12 PM

Congrats on the positives, and for the BFN's.

I'm 7 DPO and was crampy this morning. For a minute in the car I had a wave of nausea, but I also had to cups of coffee and hadn't eaten yet, so I'm not counting that as a symptom. Yet.

Frankenstein never scared me. Marsupials do. Because they're FAST.
Old 05-07-2008, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by esteg0 View Post
Well, I've totally been MIA from this thread since it started. I posted that I was going to test on the 6th but got the POAS urge just now. So I did and it was Then I did a digital and it said PREGNANT!
Oh my gosh! I'm sooo excited! DH isn't home and I'm sitting here shaking! I'm just hoping this little bean will stick!

to everyone else testing this month!

Oh my gosh!
Yay!! Congratulations!

Mom to 5 amazing kids! (DS8, DS7, DD4, DD2 and DS0)

Old 05-07-2008, 06:19 PM

thanks for the hugs, and for reminding me that we are not at the end of the road yet...

I got AF today, just as I thought. I am amazed at the predictive power of the temp - on the first day below coverline, AF shows up. At least I'm not caught without a tampon :

I talked to my RE's nurse and we're going to do 25mg clomid this cycle, so I'm going in for my baseline ultrasound on friday. I feel so blue today, so crappy. And now I have terrible cramps and a backache.

everyone else?
Old 05-07-2008, 06:45 PM

Biomama,

You are far from the end of the road. You have already adjusted your plan and hopefully the clomid will make the difference.

I know today is a rough day and we are all here to hug you and lend an ear.
Feel free to cry and vent. Your feelings are normal. Everybody here can relate.
Old 05-07-2008, 08:25 PM

OOH!!! My temp went up again!! 5 more days until "official" test day! :

Elizabeth, Proud Pagan wife, and mama to DD - 10/30/01, DS1 - 01/08/04, DS2 - 03/22/07, my twin DDs -08/08 and our new little DS3 - 06/11/10
Old 05-07-2008, 09:15 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)

I'll be testing on the 13th

to everyone that has had AF find them

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
Old 05-07-2008, 09:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhisperV View Post
OOH!!! My temp went up again!! 5 more days until "official" test day! :
Lookin' good WhisperV! Here's some baby dust for you. :

I'm loving life with my DH and DS (2/28/10) and expecting the surprise of my life in September! belly.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***heartbeat.gif

Old 05-07-2008, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LibraryMo View Post
Lookin' good WhisperV! Here's some baby dust for you. :
Thanks!! Yours is looking really good too!

Elizabeth, Proud Pagan wife, and mama to DD - 10/30/01, DS1 - 01/08/04, DS2 - 03/22/07, my twin DDs -08/08 and our new little DS3 - 06/11/10
Old 05-08-2008, 12:10 AM

I have had dull achy cramps all day. I'm hella bitchy, but I can't tell if I'm PMS'ing or implantationy. I don't ever remember getting cramps this far before AF is due. I've over analyzing this.

Frankenstein never scared me. Marsupials do. Because they're FAST.
Old 05-08-2008, 12:14 AM

Aww. 2WW makes everyone over analyze.

Old 05-08-2008, 12:29 AM

16dpo, no af, no good info from my temps because i was sleeping in another strange and very cold house last night.
got the blood test this afternoon and did not get a result before the office closed, so i have to wait till morning.
i had another bfn yesterday on a pee stick, so i have no real hope left in me, just allowing myself to hold on to the delusion will the blood test comes back

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

Old 05-08-2008, 01:04 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Adorkable- Hang in there. I`m in the same boat. No AF, 16 DPO and got a negative a couple of days ago. I`m chewing on my nails over analyzing everything. Let`s hope AF stays away for both of our sakes...

Me sleepytime.gif DH violin.gifand the kiddos run.gif   Follower of Jesus heartbeat.gif
Old 05-08-2008, 01:14 AM

Aly, if you're updating, you can move me to testing on Saturday the 10th (if I am lucky enough to make it that far). That would be 14 DPO.
Old 05-08-2008, 08:55 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Hi everyone. well another bfn for me today, 15 DPO. GRRR. And temps lower but still above coverline.
Yesterday I was feeling so hapy to be pregnant! And today all these feelings in my body may just be a bad case of pms.

Well I checked out a ton of pregnancy charts on FF and some of them got bfns on 15DPO but were bfp a couple days later. And also there were plenty of temp variations.

Oh man. My mood changes so much based on this- yesterday I was pollyanna sunshine and after my bfn this morning I am queen grumpy.

Ready to be a Mama now, universe. Give me my Baby, please!

Also- I am still feeling this thing on my right side- it is hard to explain- but I wonder if anyone here who has been pregnant has felt this? On the side that I Ovulated on, I had cramps real strong 7-8 DPO and since then there is a definate Feeling in this one area- which is not a usual thing for me- feels like something is there in the right ovary/ womb area.
Old 05-08-2008, 10:53 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
I am in a funked out mood and kindof would appreciate any help. Thx.

I feel sort of sick and there is this gnawing feeling in my right ovary area.. It feels like somehting is in there.
I am in this worrying mood in the moment and I am creating all this scare-drama in my head that something has gone wrong in there. I think too much time on the internet reading conception stories has got all these going through my head that could go wrong.

Do any of you know this feeling ( in the right reproductive area) I am speaking of? It feels like if the conception did occur then I actually literally feel something implanted into the side of my womb. I can't explain it but today I feel sort of like this face-:.
Old 05-08-2008, 11:11 AM

Hey Katie, I don't know if this is what you're wanting to hear, but last month from 10-11DPO I had what felt like sharp cramping exactly in my right ovary area and exactly where I feel ovulation pangs. Then on what would be 12DPO AF showed. I was optimistic that it was implantation cramping, but it turned out to just be AF although I've never felt anything like it before. That's the really frustrating thing about this process, it seems like every month my body is producing new and different symptoms! I hope you have a really sunshine-y day and I hope that you can find some comfort (maybe in a glass of wine ).

I'm loving life with my DH and DS (2/28/10) and expecting the surprise of my life in September! belly.gif

Old 05-08-2008, 11:12 AM

Oh, and today I'm 12 DPO but I didn't test because of yesterday's bfn. I think I'll test on Saturday at 14DPO if I haven't had any major temperature plummet!

Old 05-08-2008, 11:21 AM - Thread Starter

UPDATED TO HERE!!!

Hola ladies, I updated the front page (let me know if I missed anyone or if anyone new wants to be added)

I'm on CD6 however I am on Birth Controll this month in preparation for my IVF cycle in June. Its such a funny feeling that for the first time in like 17 months, I KNOW there is no chance I could be pregnant, I've been doing ALOT of running and working out trying to drop some of the weight that I gained from all the IF treatments, I've also been having a few margarita here and there

UGH, Tomorrow I will be having my Saline Sono, (they fill your uterus with saline then do an u/s to make sure you dont have polyps or scar tissue) I hear the pain is similar to an HSG, which for some people i horrible and others they feel nothing at all, who knows!! Its a requirement for my IVF cycle, so I'm just happy to be getting it done!!

to those AF found, and GOOD LUCK!! to those still in the game!!

I'm still around so I will DEFINITLY keep updating the first page.

*Aly* Proud ARMY Wife and SAHM to our IVF miracle London Michael 2/28/09 We are so in love! We beat infertility once, lets see if we can do it again. TTC #2!
Old 05-08-2008, 12:02 PM

Holy crap! I just got cross-hairs. I was so worried I just wasn't going to O that I'd given up on seeing cross-hairs. My first ones! I almost want to go wake up dh but I think he'd be mad at me. Wish I had bd'd that day but we got 2 times in the day before and once afterwards so maybe I'll be covered. This is still going to be the longest cycle I've had in over a year but I'd be ok if I didn't see AF again for a long while....hoping this means AF will be no where to be found on my anniversery on the 17th.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

Old 05-08-2008, 02:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie34 View Post
Well I checked out a ton of pregnancy charts on FF and some of them got bfns on 15DPO but were bfp a couple days later. And also there were plenty of temp variations.
wow that is nice to know, that makes me feel a bit better
Quote:
Also- I am still feeling this thing on my right side- it is hard to explain- but I wonder if anyone here who has been pregnant has felt this? On the side that I Ovulated on, I had cramps real strong 7-8 DPO and since then there is a definate Feeling in this one area- which is not a usual thing for me- feels like something is there in the right ovary/ womb area.
if you end up neg and don't get AF i would suspect a cyst, i am in the same boat this month with suspecting them. i have had them before i long time ago. not the end of the world by any means, but a hassle no doubt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly22681 View Post
UPDATED TO HERE!!!UGH, Tomorrow I will be having my Saline Sono
good luck darling!! it's like they are making you into a little salt water fish tank!

as for me, just sitting here waiting for the nurse to call me back and basically going insane

partners.gif 2twins.gif  So what if I don't fit cleanly into a defined parenting style, my kids don't fit into a personality archetype either!

Old 05-08-2008, 06:20 PM

A funny thing happened to me this morning. I was driving back to my library after a meeting when I stopped at Dollar General to see if they had any pg tests, I looked all around but couldn't find any so I asked the clerk. She said "oh yeah, we have them but I have to hide them from the school kids" (This store's parking lot is contiguous with a High School). So I showed some self restraint and only asked for 2 even though I was tempted to buy the whole box. Then the manager came over to put in his two cents, adding that yesterday a girl "must've thought she was having triplets because she bought three tests!". I blushed, paid my $2.17, took my tests and thought that since I have 2 tests at home I must be having quads! Now the tests are burning a hole in my purse but I am determined to see what my temp is tomorrow morning before testing.

I have been having what feels like menstrual cramps, but the weird thing is that I never get cramps before AF, just on the first day. Plus for about 2 days I've been having a lower backache. Of course, this could be another instance of my body playing one big practical joke on me. Just a few more days and I should know either way. Patience, patience, patience.

Old 05-08-2008, 06:48 PM

x-posted
my blood test came back neg.
so even though AF is 2-3 days late. having a baby before i turn 35 is now not a reality

insult to injury is that this all means that the sharp pains i have been feeling down there are cysts of some sort or another, that is msot likely what is holding AF at bay and that means i have more pain in my near future

i just thought my karma was better than this
i miss my beloved husband, i want to cry in his arms right now so bad

i will have a 18 day window at some point in the next 6-9 months, when my Beloved comes home for R&R. with my body as dysfunctional as it has been for the last 9 months i don't even have the energy to hold my breath at this point, I'm sure i will muster the positive thought at a later date

good luck to everyone

Old 05-08-2008, 07:38 PM

Adorkable
I know there's nothing to say to change how you're feeling, but I hope you know you're among friends here. We will be cheering for you in your 18-day R&R window when that time comes.

User Tag List