Cheri 22 Predictions - Page 3 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#61 of 149 Old 05-30-2008, 05:51 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
whisperV That is totally cool. Believing in psychics is totally a personal choice.
For me right now, since it is now 9 months that we are trying to conceive our first, I will take any hopeful news I can get! I am personally not one to run to docs and more likely to work on energetic levels in my life. that is just me- I have had some hurtful experiences with doctors in my life and grown skeptical of that.

Of course we are still doing all we can to ttc asap- it is just if it doesn't happen before August I will comfort myself by saying it will happen then.

It took a little while for Jenny to contact me after I paid- 10 days maybe? Then after I gave her the info I got my reading the next day.

I will be curious to know if you do a Jenny readin if it is the same as Cheris. I was surprised and delighted at the similarities in mine!
#62 of 149 Old 05-30-2008, 05:59 PM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Katie- So for Jenny does it work the same way as Cherry, as far as payments, and timing go...? I read that she charges six instead of eight dollars.
#63 of 149 Old 05-30-2008, 06:03 PM

I totally believe in psychics, but I also believe that there are a lot of fakes out there.
I can read tarot for myself, but I'll be damned if I can read it for other people.

Elizabeth, Proud Pagan wife, and mama to DD - 10/30/01, DS1 - 01/08/04, DS2 - 03/22/07, my twin DDs -08/08 and our new little DS3 - 06/11/10
#64 of 149 Old 05-30-2008, 09:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie34 View Post
Olerica
So Cheri22 said MARCH for you- so doesn't that mean you will conceive THIS cycle?! How exciting! Do I have that right?!
Yes, if it's for March 2009, it could be this cycle or the next. Kinda cool, right?
#65 of 149 Old 05-31-2008, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aly22681 View Post
So I know this is all for fun and everything, but is anyone else AFRAID to do it? I'm about to do an IVF cycle, and pay ALOT of money for it, and I'm AFRAID she will tell me that I wont get pg iuntil AUG or something and it will upset me. I REALLY WANT TO DO IT THOUGH!! I'm such a dork!
Aly, this is totally me! I did it and the dates given don't align with my IVF cycle. While I dont' really believe in this stuff, I did give paruse for a minutes as to whether I should put off the IVF. However, I figure her results aren't perfect, so everything but the date could be off. Or...if I go to a 42 week pregnancy I'll match.

J A with DD1 7/06, lost twins 9/08
DD2 12/09 & DS1 12/09
#66 of 149 Old 05-31-2008, 12:31 AM

I'm tempted, but I already had a good friend of mine do a Tarot reading back in November or December. I didn't even mention that I was TTC before the reading, but he asked me if I was either trying or already pregnant, and said he saw a girl and possibly February. At the time, I was hoping that meant I'd get knocked-up in Feb, but obviously that didn't happen. So it could be either I'll be due next Feb (highly doubtful since I'm about to start AF), or get preg next Feb.

I still would like to get more readings from other people, but I'm not sure how I feel about someone being able to "read" me over the internet. I think that divination is more accurate in person, but that's just my opinion. I may get another friend to do a Rune reading for me.

I'm still interested to see how it turns out for everyone else, though!

-
#67 of 149 Old 05-31-2008, 02:10 AM

I just got another email (you can read my prediction in post above) from Cheri and she said she is leaning toward this month May as my conceive month. I guess we'll know in a week or so.

Happily married and unschooling 5 kiddos Oct. 2004, July, 2007, July, 2009, Oct. 2010, Nov. 2012 uc.jpg

#68 of 149 Old 05-31-2008, 10:31 AM

So, just out of curiosity, and not because I'm obsessed in any way, how does one contact Jenny Renny. Just wondering.

I'm loving life with my DH and DS (2/28/10) and expecting the surprise of my life in September! belly.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***heartbeat.gif

#69 of 149 Old 05-31-2008, 11:05 AM - Thread Starter

Last night I hung out with three girlfriends- all of whom have kids and have never had trouble ttc.They all know we have been ttc since September. They asked if I was stressed about it and I said- well, I was before but not so much now. Because I got these psychic rradings over the internet both of which said I would conceive a girl in late July-August.
They're like- a psychic reading over the internet?! I'm like- yeah- so what! It is as valid as anything else we choose to belive in as far as I am concerened.

And the key point is that- simply because I choose to believe it-It has made me less stressed about TTC!
That is the blessing of it for me.
Whether it is accurate or not- at this moment I actually have Relaxed whereas for MONTHS I was super stressed.

To get a JennyRenny reading I just googled Jenny Renny and it put me to her site or blog or something and I paypal-ed $6 and I think it took 7-10 days to hear from her. then she emailed me and asked for some info ( names and birthdays and astrological signs) then I got the reading the next day.
I would love to hear other peoples' results!!!!
#70 of 149 Old 05-31-2008, 11:36 AM

Did anyone else notice that there is a link for Jenny renny on Cheri's site and a link for Cheri on Jenny's site (if you click on Jenny's site via Cheri's you can see)????????? I kinda thought that was kinda weird??? Their pictures look like two different people, but wouldn't you think they would be competing for business? Who knows... I'm sure they are both wondering why their business has been booming lately - thanks to MDC , maybe we should ask for a cut - Haha! I'm enjoying reading all of these predictions and i'll be even more interested in seeing if they come true.

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#71 of 149 Old 05-31-2008, 02:20 PM

That's true I didn't even think much of it when I saw JennyRenny's link to her site through Cherry's. I wonder if they know each other or compete in their business. Well I'm still waiting for my reading from Cherry. How long did it take for you guys to get a reading from Cherry? I know she just had a baby so maybe for me that'll take longer. Anyway I don't know what is worse: waiting for her reading, or the tww...LOL
#72 of 149 Old 05-31-2008, 02:22 PM

Quote:
To get a JennyRenny reading I just googled Jenny Renny and it put me to her site or blog or something and I paypal-ed $6 and I think it took 7-10 days to hear from her. then she emailed me and asked for some info ( names and birthdays and astrological signs) then I got the reading the next day.
I would love to hear other peoples' results!!!!
Thanks, I think I might do this too...

I'm loving life with my DH and DS (2/28/10) and expecting the surprise of my life in September! belly.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***heartbeat.gif

#73 of 149 Old 06-01-2008, 10:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatemommytobe View Post
That's true I didn't even think much of it when I saw JennyRenny's link to her site through Cherry's. I wonder if they know each other or compete in their business. Well I'm still waiting for my reading from Cherry. How long did it take for you guys to get a reading from Cherry? I know she just had a baby so maybe for me that'll take longer. Anyway I don't know what is worse: waiting for her reading, or the tww...LOL
I think when i did mine I paid on the 16th and then had gotten an email asking me another question and in that email she said she would have it done by the 23rd and usually does them at night so when i woke up on the 24th I had my reading. Hope that helps. I know people were saying she just had a baby so I don't know if it might take a little longer.

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#74 of 149 Old 06-01-2008, 11:23 AM

Cheri22's site is down since she just had her baby, so I went ahead and paid JennyRenny. How long until she sends me the form to fill out and then how long until I get my prediction? I'm so anxious!

Mama to two lovely boys and a new baby due mid-May 2011
#75 of 149 Old 06-01-2008, 12:34 PM

katiedidbug- after paying jenny through paypal it should have taken you back to her site where there is a form to fill out right there. i would e.mail her and see if she will point you to it.

i sent a paypal payment to her on may 30th and heard back from her this morning with pretty great news! i feel cynical- but elated and hopeful. let's see if she's right.

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news does infact come from this cycle - so June is your BFP month. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is shown the months of February and March 2009 - specific reference to the (EDD February 24th) and birthdate is in March - the 2nd is indicated."
#76 of 149 Old 06-01-2008, 01:01 PM

Wow, that is pretty good news. She emailed me this morning and told me the info she needed, and I got right back to her. Basically just cycle info and my astrological sign, DH's and DS's signs. I can't wait to hear back from her ... I hope it's good news. I don't want to have to wait to long to be bfp.

#77 of 149 Old 06-01-2008, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukilove View Post
katiedidbug- after paying jenny through paypal it should have taken you back to her site where there is a form to fill out right there. i would e.mail her and see if she will point you to it.

i sent a paypal payment to her on may 30th and heard back from her this morning with pretty great news! i feel cynical- but elated and hopeful. let's see if she's right.

"Your reading reveals that your BFP news does infact come from this cycle - so June is your BFP month. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is shown the months of February and March 2009 - specific reference to the (EDD February 24th) and birthdate is in March - the 2nd is indicated."
That is so exciting!
#78 of 149 Old 06-01-2008, 04:06 PM

Okay, I got my reading from Jenny:
Hi Katie,
Your reading indicates that you did indeed ovulate the end of May - they specify the May 17th - 19th as your ovulation days.
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of November 2008 from a cycle that begins the month of October 2008. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of July 2009 - specific reference to the 29th.

Jennifer

If she is indeed correct, I just have to be patient! Ha. I think it's funny that kamai'mama in TAO also said the fall. Now I just have to do Cheri 22 and see what she says, lol.

#79 of 149 Old 06-01-2008, 04:36 PM

Since Cheri22's site is down, I got the $6 one from jenny (just now). When Cheri22 is back, I'm going to get the $15 one for sure. I want to know about DS's future at the very least

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

#80 of 149 Old 06-01-2008, 05:03 PM

I sent my $8 on 5/28, just got a message back:
Quote:
Thank you for using the prediction bypass portion. Everything you have provided below is what I need to be able to complete your reading on the little boy to come.

I have scheduled your reading to be completed on or before Jun 3. Please note, as I just gave birth on May 26th there might be a slight delay. I am doing my best to stick to the scheduled date given.

Thanks
Cheri
little boy to come? So far I am excited! I have really been feeling boy lately, picking boy names while surfing the baby name sites, even though I really want a girl first. I am so excited to hear the rest of the prediction.

femalesling.GIF semi-crunchy foster mom to A - 11mo

#81 of 149 Old 06-01-2008, 05:06 PM

Well, now I've done all three... JennyRenny, Cheri22 and Brooke777 (from Cheri's site) and all three have similar predictions. Kinda interesting. Makes it really easy to relax knowing that there will be a baby coming my way!
#82 of 149 Old 06-01-2008, 05:09 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olerica View Post
Well, now I've done all three... JennyRenny, Cheri22 and Brooke777 (from Cheri's site) and all three have similar predictions. Kinda interesting. Makes it really easy to relax knowing that there will be a baby coming my way!
So cool Olerica! And since yours is soon it can be a chance to see the acuracy of these!

I am so curious to see how these will all play out!

I feel like we should have some coherent list or something of those of us who want to share our predictions cause I keep scrolling back trying to remember what everyone's are. But also this thread could be a list enough.

there are 2 or three predicted to conceive this or next cycle!
#83 of 149 Old 06-01-2008, 07:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snow~Pea View Post
end of july birthday means she'll be a leo. yay for leos, we're fun!

I sent my $8 on 5/28, just got a message back:
little boy to come? So far I am excited! I have really been feeling boy lately, picking boy names while surfing the baby name sites, even though I really want a girl first. I am so excited to hear the rest of the prediction.
A little boy...how sweet. I wanted a boy next, but Jenny says girl. I'm warming up to the idea, though.
Quote:
So cool Olerica! And since yours is soon it can be a chance to see the acuracy of these!

I am so curious to see how these will all play out!

I feel like we should have some coherent list or something of those of us who want to share our predictions cause I keep scrolling back trying to remember what everyone's are. But also this thread could be a list enough.

there are 2 or three predicted to conceive this or next cycle!
I def think that we should have something at the beginning of the thread that tracks the prediction. Were you the OP, Katie? If so, it might just have to be you, lol!!

#84 of 149 Old 06-01-2008, 08:50 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
She gave the first bit of mine today (I've posted this in other threads, so sorry for the redundancy)...

Boy, July.

I suspect that this means I will find out in July, but conceive in late June, but possibly the very beginning of July (H is away after that).

BUT... I have devised a plan to cheat fate because I really, really want a girl (I have 2 wonderful boys). I wasn't going to go full out this month ttc, but now I am. I figure my chances of having a girl may be increased if I conceive with no relation to the month of July. So sneaky....

Lots of ewcm today. I'm totally focused and determined.
#85 of 149 Old 06-01-2008, 09:03 PM

hey ladies, i just saw this, so i thought i'd pop in
i've emailed back and forth with cheri a few times over the past couple of years (my sister first told me about her, back before she started charging for her services)
she gave me some insight into my past lives, as well as insisting that i would have another child, a boy. She did not get my birth date right, but she was right on the gender
she also told me that i will probably get "my" number, which is 4. Now dh insists we are done, so that would be a long shot
All in all, she's pretty cool, and has a pretty decent accuracy, from what i have heard. She also said that babies were basically her specialty, she is just getting into past lives and stuff like that, so isn't as accurate on that type of stuff
now i'm thinking i may want to email her again, just to see if we are really "Done" or not

Living and learning with my four young ones......
#86 of 149 Old 06-01-2008, 10:32 PM - Thread Starter

If you guys want I can go through and get everyone's names and predictions in a list.
I am not too forum savy- would I just edit my original post and put the list there?
Do people want that or would anyone not want that?
Let me know, I will be happy to do it!
#87 of 149 Old 06-01-2008, 10:58 PM

Quote:
If you guys want I can go through and get everyone's names and predictions in a list.
I am not too forum savy- would I just edit my original post and put the list there?
that sounds good to me

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

#88 of 149 Old 06-01-2008, 10:59 PM

Quote:
Got both my boys to sleep and I was interested to see everyone's so...

lachingona1 GIRL and either conceive, give birth, or find out in month of MAY. So that would mean that if I was to give birth in May then I would conceive in July of this year. I asked Cheri which of the three May would be whether, conceive month, find out month, or give birth and she said she was leaning toward May being conceive month.

ilovejeff
BOY and August If she's right, he will be like my dh (kind, caring, always wanting to help) an avid reader (like me) and will grow up to write a mystery novel (something I've always wanted to do.)

blueyezz4 girl and April (either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in) and from her description of what she will be like, she sounds just like me which is really crazy how on the money she was with my personality and how I was as a child.

she did tell me that she thought a girl first and a boy second and he would have lighter color hair than the girl. Not sure if everyone gets a double prediction or not. It might just depend on what comes to her at that time. I can't wait to hear from people if it actually works for them or not. For ours to be the birth month (April) we would have to conceive in June/July so we will see.

Katie34 Got my JennyRenny reading- guess I didn't request the detailed one cause I just got gender and due date info-

this is it:
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of August 2008 from a cycle that begins the end of July. The baby shows as a girl and her birthdate is referenced the month of May 2009 - specific reference the 2nd (so the EDD is the end of April).

Where my Cheri22 said:

Yes, april will refere to either birth month 2009 or conceive/find out month 2009... I am leaning towards it lining up to birth month rather than the other ways mentioned and Girl

veganmama719 SEPT and BOY So the earliest I could get PG is August, to find out in September. The latest is December

She actually said my future DS will work with fish although she had no idea what that meant and that he will get married around age 28 and have a girl and 2 boys himself. So I guess I will get at least 3 grandchildren, LOL.

jenmk July and Girl I'm excited to see if I will get pg in July or October (which would make a July due date).

LibraryMo June and Girl and the personality description was uncannily similar to a nice mix of DH and me. she said June for either conception, finding out or birth and said that "they" are leaning towards EDD. I really do hope it's this year though, because if she's right that would mean conception in September...which in the long run is close enough! Of course I'm 3 DPO today and I would love to find out in June that I'm pg.

WhisperV May for concieving, finding out or birth. She also said that it would relate to 2008 or 2009. So, if it works, the latest would be conceiving our GIRL 12 months from now.

Julia'sMom As far as #2, she predicted May and Girl I got an in-depth prediction for the future of my current dd and for a future dd. I emailed her back to see if there were any more (since I want a large family). She said that "they" are only showing her the two right now. Doesn't mean I won't have any others, but that's all she can tell.

Olerica boy, March. She said that she felt March was an EDD for the boy. Then she said 27 months and Girl... but didn't know if it would be 27 months after the boy that the girl would be concieved or born.

JennyRenny, Cheri22 and Brooke777 (from Cheri's site) and all three have similar predictions.

filiadeluna Tarot reading back in November or December. I didn't even mention that I was TTC before the reading, but he asked me if I was either trying or already pregnant, and said he saw a girl and possibly February. At the time, I was hoping that meant I'd get knocked-up in Feb, but obviously that didn't happen. So it could be either I'll be due next Feb (highly doubtful since I'm about to start AF), or get preg next Feb.

sukilove

katiedidbug Your reading indicates that you did indeed ovulate the end of May - they specify the May 17th - 19th as your ovulation days.
Your reading reveals that your BFP news comes the month of November 2008 from a cycle that begins the month of October 2008. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of July 2009 - specific reference to the 29th.

Snow~Pea little boy to come?

lilgreen Boy, July.

I suspect that this means I will find out in July, but conceive in late June, but possibly the very beginning of July (H is away after that).

BUT... I have devised a plan to cheat fate because I really, really want a girl (I have 2 wonderful boys). I wasn't going to go full out this month ttc, but now I am. I figure my chances of having a girl may be increased if I conceive with no relation to the month of July. So sneaky....

Pretty sure I got everyone but someone might of slipping by accidently.

~Lisa Marie~ Married 08/03, Mama to 2 Fall Princes '04 :, '06 CBAC & :
Late May '09 Princess VBA2C success :
#89 of 149 Old 06-02-2008, 12:13 AM

Great list!

I asked Cheri which of the three May would be whether, conceive month, find out month, or give birth and she said she was leaning toward May being conceive month.

I also emailed Jenny Renny all my info and should hear back from her tomorrow.

I think I'm obsessed

Happily married and unschooling 5 kiddos Oct. 2004, July, 2007, July, 2009, Oct. 2010, Nov. 2012 uc.jpg

#90 of 149 Old 06-02-2008, 12:43 AM

SunCB - you can add more info to mine if you'd like...

She sent me a second email to describe our son. If she's right, he will be like my dh (kind, caring, always wanting to help) an avid reader (like me) and will grow up to write a mystery novel (something I've always wanted to do.)

So this is bliss! Proud mama to Katie, born gently at home 10/4/09, wife to my nursing student hubby (LPN down, RN here we come!), and coming in September....Katie's little brother!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page