Cheri 22 Predictions - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 149 Old 06-03-2008, 05:39 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I just got mine and she told me GIRL and APRIL as birth month, conceive in or find out in....and I'm really hoping it's birth month. B/c if I have to wait until April to conceive, I have a feeling it will be very medically managed conception... 23 months of ttc just isn't what you have in mind when you're barely in your 20s, kwim? I cried when I read her description b/c it sounds so much like what I was like as a kid but with some of DHs strongest characteristics.

I did send another asking if the lack of mention of problems meant she didn't see any and can't wait to hear back on that one.

I do feel a bit less stressed though...I feel like I have this lovely child to think about now...and that she'll get here eventually I guess.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 of 149 Old 06-03-2008, 05:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by snowbell View Post
here's what cheri said for me:

they are showing me a cute litlte girl and they relate her to JULY so this is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in.

she didn't tell me any numbers that relate. does she usually give numbers?

I didn't get a number in mine. I would guess she doesn't get a number with each reading.

The List looks great! It's going to be fun to see how accurate our predictions are.

Jen, mom of R (9), T (7), C (5), and E (2) ... my stillheart.gifs

#123 of 149 Old 06-03-2008, 05:50 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I got my Jenny one back today and here is what she said:

Your reading reveals that your cycle returns the end of June 2008. Your next BFP news comes the month of September 2008. The baby shows as a boy and his EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of June 2009 - specific reference to the 3rd - freaky that's today next year! I feel this is the birthdate and that he EDD is just days after it.

Cheri said MAY, leaning toward conceive but could be birth month or find out in and she said GIRL....so they are both different.

Happily married and unschooling 5 kiddos. Oct. 2004, July, 2007, July, 2009, Oct. 2010, Nov. 2012 
#124 of 149 Old 06-03-2008, 06:50 PM

I got my Jenny one today too:

Your reading reveals that your next BFP news comes from not this cycle but the next one (starting mid June 2008). Your BFP comes the month of July 2008. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is shown the month of March 2009 - specific reference to EDD of *28th* and birth *19th*.

Hm. Cheri said May and girl for me.

Elizabeth, Proud Pagan wife, and mama to DD - 10/30/01, DS1 - 01/08/04, DS2 - 03/22/07, my twin DDs -08/08 and our new little DS3 - 06/11/10
#125 of 149 Old 06-03-2008, 06:57 PM

hi katie!
could you add me in your next update? i will know in less than two weeks if she's right! :
my reading
Your reading reveals that your BFP news does infact come from this cycle - so June is your BFP month. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is shown the months of February and March 2009 - specific reference to the (EDD February 24th) and birthdate is in March - the 2nd is indicated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie34 View Post
My computer is acting weird and not letting me edit! So I will have to add the newer predictions to the list later on today when it lets me!
#126 of 149 Old 06-03-2008, 06:59 PM

I just sent my payment info for a jennyrenny reading. I'll do a Cheri22 one when her site is back up. I figure, what's $14 in the grand scheme of things. We're already on cycle 13 and assisted reproduction, so I may as well know if this is going to work or not.

I'm so glad to see that so far everyone has a good prediction, even if it's not as soon as one would hope!

Kim

Mama to one, wife to an aviator, lover of a cancer survivor, graduate student, blogger and all around good person
#127 of 149 Old 06-03-2008, 07:11 PM

I've been keeping up with this thread but I'm not really much of a believer in these things to be honest. The skeptic in me wishes I was better at statistics to figure up the odds of these predictions. Obviously 50% on the gender. But I mean birth month, conception month, month you find out that's three different 'events' and there's only 12 months in the year. It seems like most of the majority of the predictions are falling in the same couple of months too. I'm just wondering if there's some type of strategy to it. It will be interesting to see how this thread pans out though.

Madalyn military wife to Chris & proud momma to Jonas 5/17/09
#128 of 149 Old 06-03-2008, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukilove View Post
hi katie!
could you add me in your next update? i will know in less than two weeks if she's right! :
my reading
Your reading reveals that your BFP news does infact come from this cycle - so June is your BFP month. The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is shown the months of February and March 2009 - specific reference to the (EDD February 24th) and birthdate is in March - the 2nd is indicated.
Ohh... i can't wait too find out if she is right too!!! how far into your cycle are you?

stillheart.gif The Hippie & the Marine stillheart.gif  hh2.gif
My boys: S (4) & O (2) & Expecting #3 in Dec. 2011

#129 of 149 Old 06-03-2008, 08:06 PM

It is crazy how just getting these predictions has for some reason calmed my heart and taken some weight off my shoulders. I know, you never know if it is going to be right or not, but still... So here are my two predictions fist one you all have seen (if you are following this thread) and the second one is the one that Jenny gave me that I haven't posted yet.

Cheri22's...
they are showing me GIRL and they relate her to APRIL so this is either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in.

Jenny's...
Your reading indicates that will get your BFP the month of October 2008. In the reading this shows as successful after a 2nd cycle on fertility meds (which show as started in August). The baby shows as a girl and her EDD/birthdate is referenced the month of July (7th) and June (26th)

So the weird thing is that if Cheri's is actually the birth month then we would have to conceive in July which could be kinda like Jenny's, but a little off. Maybe Jenny's July is actually the conceive month and she got her signals crossed, I'm hoping!!!! I also just checked fertility friend and this June 26th I'm scheduled to O so who knows. I know I'm looking into this way more than I should, but all I care about right now is that it is giving me hope. I don't think I'll mention anything to the RE when I see her for the first time this thurs!!! She will probably think I'm crazy - I am crazy actually, crazy for a baby!!!!! Good luck to everyone. I'll be watching the list closely!!!

After 5 failed IUI's & 6 failed IVF's we threw in the towel w/ ART and then got a NATURAL miracle BFP! Hoping and praying it is finally our take home baby!  Mother to our twins boys in heaven -lost at 22.5wks on 6/20/09 and 1 other little angel in heaven.

Our Miracle has arrived... Caden James...

#130 of 149 Old 06-03-2008, 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyQ View Post
Ohh... i can't wait too find out if she is right too!!! how far into your cycle are you?
i'm on day 18 of my 28 day cycle. the anticipation is bordering on unbearable. i've got 10 pregnancy tests trembling for pee.
#131 of 149 Old 06-03-2008, 11:08 PM - Thread Starter

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Would anyone else be interested in taking over and updating the list?

Just wondering. It seems like something is up with the site because everytime I try to edit it doesn't work! ( today)
And I love looking at the list but if anyone else was INTO doing it- that'd be cool.
If not I can do it as long as the computer lets me edit.
#132 of 149 Old 06-03-2008, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetgirl View Post
I did it too after much trepidation and she said:

In regards to your prediction they show a BOY coming your way, they link him a few ways, first to the number 21, which usually refers to the cycle that you will get pg on, they also show me JULY so this would wrok out as either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in. Now I believe that JULY and the number 21 could match?

So...guess what? July will be our 21st month trying to get preg. I would love it if this were true. I had no idea I would feel so uplifted after this!
Poet - I'll gladly have her miss my whole prediction if yours comes true! That would be so awesome and wonderful.

J A with DD1 7/06, lost twins 9/08
DD2 12/09 & DS1 12/09
#133 of 149 Old 06-03-2008, 11:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukilove View Post
i'm on day 18 of my 28 day cycle. the anticipation is bordering on unbearable. i've got 10 pregnancy tests trembling for pee.

--

I sent jennyrenny my info today. How long does she take to get back to you? I WISH I could get a Cheri prediction.. it seams hers are more accurate.

#134 of 149 Old 06-04-2008, 01:35 AM

Congratulations desperatemommytobe!!!

Was your reading from Cheri correct???

Happily married and unschooling 5 kiddos. Oct. 2004, July, 2007, July, 2009, Oct. 2010, Nov. 2012 
#135 of 149 Old 06-04-2008, 01:38 AM

Hi all, sorry I've been MIA but I finally got my prediction so here it is:

Thank you for being patinet with me while I got back to your reading. They are showing you with a BOY and they relate him to JUNE so this is either brith month, conceive month or the month you find otu in

She was also so descriptive about him like he'll have a semi long haircut and love sports including skateboard, and very laid back. I'm very laid back and we love sports, and dh loves skateboarding. However the one big thing was that I knew it had something to do with June because I took a digi test and found out I have a BFP meaning that June is the month that we conceived in!!! I'm soooooo excited!!!!! Plus we want a boy so we'll just have to wait and see if she's right. (Even though we want a boy I'm happy with a girl too)!!!

Katie- I don't know if anyone suggested this, if yes then sorry, but on the list of predictions you could have one for the mammas waiting to hear for their predictions whether it be from Cherry, Jennyrenny or wherever.

#136 of 149 Old 06-04-2008, 01:41 AM

Thanks lachingona1, I did it just for fun but as far as the conceiving in June she was right. As far as being a boy I sure hope she's right but like I mentioned before we'll have to wait and see Are you thinking about doing it?
#137 of 149 Old 06-04-2008, 01:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatemommytobe View Post
However the one big thing was that I knew it had something to do with June because I took a digi test and found out I have a BFP meaning that June is the month that we conceived in!!! I'm soooooo excited!!!!! Plus we want a boy so we'll just have to wait and see if she's right. (Even though we want a boy I'm happy with a girl too)!!!
Congrats!

P.S. June is the month you found out in, you would have conceived in May

#138 of 149 Old 06-04-2008, 02:10 AM

She also told me she didn't see any fertility problems and that I should just relax more hah.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#139 of 149 Old 06-04-2008, 02:44 AM

I'm obsessed and did both Cheri and Jenny. They were both different, I posted both readings in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by desperatemommytobe View Post
Thanks lachingona1, I did it just for fun but as far as the conceiving in June she was right. As far as being a boy I sure hope she's right but like I mentioned before we'll have to wait and see Are you thinking about doing it?

#140 of 149 Old 06-04-2008, 03:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madalyn View Post
The skeptic in me wishes I was better at statistics to figure up the odds of these predictions. Obviously 50% on the gender. But I mean birth month, conception month, month you find out that's three different 'events' and there's only 12 months in the year.
Odds are 25% for guessing a month that applies.

Nearly crunchy mama to one DS born at home 12/09 and married to my best friend one week later signcirc1.gif

#141 of 149 Old 06-04-2008, 08:50 AM

Quote:
Would anyone else be interested in taking over and updating the list?

Just wondering. It seems like something is up with the site because everytime I try to edit it doesn't work! ( today)
And I love looking at the list but if anyone else was INTO doing it- that'd be cool.
If not I can do it as long as the computer lets me edit.
Katie,
I will take over the thread. I am just wondering how we should do it. I guess I would have to start a new thread, and everyone that posts on this thread should be redirected to the new one? How does that sound?
#142 of 149 Old 06-04-2008, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LizzyQ View Post

--

I sent jennyrenny my info today. How long does she take to get back to you? I WISH I could get a Cheri prediction.. it seams hers are more accurate.
i sent payment on may 30th and received my reading on june 1st. not too long of a wait. oh, i know. i want a cheri reading too- but i'm hoping i won't need it! hehe.

congratulations desperatemommytobe!!!!
#143 of 149 Old 06-04-2008, 09:57 AM

: Congratulations desperatemommytobe! :

I'm loving life with my DH and DS (2/28/10) and expecting the surprise of my life in September! belly.gif

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***heartbeat.gif

#144 of 149 Old 06-04-2008, 10:01 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlissfullyLoving View Post
Katie,
I will take over the thread. I am just wondering how we should do it. I guess I would have to start a new thread, and everyone that posts on this thread should be redirected to the new one? How does that sound?
BlissfullyLoving
Thanks! That would be great.
Myabe we should start a new thread, as you said. I was thinking one way could be that you could start it, and then everyone who wants to be on it could type in a short entry just telling the stuff they want to be on the list.

the only confusing part about organizing it is wondering where to put people's months either in birth or conception month or not sure yet!

But does that sound good?
#145 of 149 Old 06-04-2008, 10:04 AM - Thread Starter

Desperate Mommy to be

So wait, let me get this straight and let all of us curious ones here note this-

CHERI GOT THIS PREDICTION RIGHT!!!!!!!!\

you got your bfp in June and she said June! How cool! OMG.

BTW congrats on the BFP!!!!!
#146 of 149 Old 06-04-2008, 10:35 AM

Quote:
BlissfullyLoving
Thanks! That would be great.
Myabe we should start a new thread, as you said. I was thinking one way could be that you could start it, and then everyone who wants to be on it could type in a short entry just telling the stuff they want to be on the list.

the only confusing part about organizing it is wondering where to put people's months either in birth or conception month or not sure yet!

But does that sound good?
Sounds great! I will work on it and post it right away. I will post a link on here and redirect people if posts continue to come on here.
#147 of 149 Old 06-04-2008, 11:03 AM

Ok, I have the new thread up. I have not gone through all the posts yet, so it is just the list Katie had on the front page so far. I just wanted to get it up, so if anyone had anything they wanted to post. I will continue to work on it and update it.

Come on over to update, be added or follow along with us here: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...5#post11386745
#148 of 149 Old 06-04-2008, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia'sMom View Post
Poet - I'll gladly have her miss my whole prediction if yours comes true! That would be so awesome and wonderful.
Julia'sMom, That has to be about the SWEETEST thing anyone ever said.
Thank You. :

Katie, I went back and looked at my original message and I did tell her how hard things have been for us. I guess I wanted to give her all the "ammo" and try to get a pos. reading anyway and I'm glad that's what happened. But I did tell her we'd tried for 19 cycles, so maybe the 21 prediction is not so wild, but she felt very strongly about the number and it being a conception month and the fact that there was a connection there. We shall see of course.

Madalyn, I am a bit skeptical too, but I am also hoping that (and I hope this doesn't sound too cynical to others) that there is also something of a placebo effect in doing such things, as in I have been trying to practice "the law of attraction," believing so intently that there is a baby waiting for me, but as my exp. with infertility continues this is harder and harder to do. Whether this is all "true" or not, I do feel uplifted and a new burst of possibility. That feeling to me is worth a lot at this point. And of course I hope she's right.

Proud Mama to Liam Greenleaf 5/31/10
#149 of 149 Old 06-04-2008, 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgreen View Post
She gave the first bit of mine today (I've posted this in other threads, so sorry for the redundancy)...

Boy, July.

I suspect that this means I will find out in July, but conceive in late June, but possibly the very beginning of July (H is away after that).

BUT... I have devised a plan to cheat fate because I really, really want a girl (I have 2 wonderful boys). I wasn't going to go full out this month ttc, but now I am. I figure my chances of having a girl may be increased if I conceive with no relation to the month of July. So sneaky....

Lots of ewcm today. I'm totally focused and determined.
Was this a Jenny Renny prediction or Cheri 22? Please respond in new thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by poetgirl View Post
I did it too after much trepidation and she said:

In regards to your prediction they show a BOY coming your way, they link him a few ways, first to the number 21, which usually refers to the cycle that you will get pg on, they also show me JULY so this would wrok out as either birth month, concieve month or the month you find out in. Now I believe that JULY and the number 21 could match?

So...guess what? July will be our 21st month trying to get preg. I would love it if this were true. I had no idea I would feel so uplifted after this!
Was this a Jenny Renny prediction or Cheri 22? Please respond in new thread.

This thread has moved. Please make all updates here: http://www.mothering.com/discussions...5#post11386745 If you want to bring your old prediction with you copy and paste it into the new thread. Also, please check over the first post to make sure your info is there and correct.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page