Late June 2WW! - Page 3 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#61 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 03:49 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
There's this internet game where you google "(your name) is", "(your name) wants", "(your name) looks like" To gather fun "facts" about yourself.
When I typed "Kate wants" into google I got

"kate wants cheryl's boobs."

Not very prophetic...but funny

Mama to one little blur, watching everything move too fast. Eden 4/10/2009.
#62 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 04:02 PM

Holy cow! Mine says "Gaby wants Mommy Milk"!!! And Gaby is hot mom appears like 5 links down when I search "Gaby is..." it's a sign!! hahahahaha.

Mom of 2 feisty boys and 1 busy business --Tmuffin--where we help moms connect through birth, babywearing, play, and parenthood.

#63 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 04:23 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
I'd like to join! I'm 1 DPO. This is my first cycle after my m/c which started in April and expelled May 2. My cycle started June 4 (or there abouts, it kinda dribbled in over about 3 days which was very unusual) and I got a surge on my OPK yesterday morning. DTD before work and again in the middle of the night. Started getting mittelschmerz pains around 3pm yesterday. Stronger than usual - of course, I was thinking - "How many eggs am I releasing?" And, I happened to have scheduled an acupuncture treatment for yesterday, so, all the stars were aligned! Oh, and I had my chart done for best months for conceiving and June is one such month for me! So, I'm feeling upbeat! AF should be due around 6/29. Although upbeat, I'm also leary (can I be both? ), so, I don't know if I'll test before I'm due or not. I started testing early (5,6 and 7 DPO) with the last pregnancy and got BFN's. Then tested on the day AF was due and got my BFP.

With the last pregnancy, I had slight pelvic cramping beginning 3 DPO. With my dd I had implantation bleeding. If I see anything that resembles that this go 'round, I'll for sure be doing a happy dance!

And I have lots of tests from a co-op. Please keep me from POAS tonight. LOL!

Mama to add 10/05; ds 3/09, and two angels
#64 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 04:35 PM

Doodledoo, I posted yesterday that I wanted to be added as testing on June 22 and I wasn't. Could I be added, please? Thanks!

I'm just hoping I'm not imagining all of these signs, because I'm getting far too excited and I know the crash will be hard if I get a BFN/AF shows up.

Loving life with my amazing DH , luminous DD ( March 2009), and two crazy .
#65 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 04:59 PM

Quote:
I'm getting far too excited and I know the crash will be hard if I get a BFN/AF shows up.
This is me, totally! We've been at this for about a year and a half and this is the first time I've gotten this excited in a long time!! Probably because we have just found out what the issues are and they're not as bad as we thought. We were pretty pessimistic before.
I always like to pick out something to do if I get AF. Something that I enjoy, but I wouldn't be able to do if I were pregnant. Sometimes it's a glass of wine or a beer. Or maybe just spend some money on myself. Of course, I'm always completely bummed when AF shows, but at least it gives me a little something to look forward to. Doesn't always stop the tears, but it helps.
Interestingly, I have not gotten around to picking out my consolation prize this month.
Maybe take DH to a baseball game and have a beer?
#66 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 05:01 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxeyedkat View Post
Doodledoo, I posted yesterday that I wanted to be added as testing on June 22 and I wasn't. Could I be added, please? Thanks!

I'm just hoping I'm not imagining all of these signs, because I'm getting far too excited and I know the crash will be hard if I get a BFN/AF shows up.
A thousand apologies - just was a genuine mistake - you're added now &

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLala View Post
Is it too late for me to join?
Course not, you're added & :

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasar View Post
I don't know what's going on over here...yesterday I had a temp dip, so I figured I was out. Today my temp spiked higher than it's been this whole cycle. It's 16 DP insemination with no AF. Yet, my test was negative again this morning. Has me really .
Anything any clearer yet for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhisperV View Post
I'm having a big OUCH day. I have pain like ovulation pain (same area), but it HURTS. It feels like someone is stabbing me in the ovary. Anyone had this??
Did the pain eventually subside? Hope so.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olerica View Post
I have two tests... and I'm fighting like mad not to use them till Saturday. The last cycle I had I only had a 10 day LP, but since I've been charting, I've had three that were 12 days and one that was 13 days... so I'm really, really trying to wait until Saturday.

I really hope that this insanity is pregnancy... otherwise I should probably go get therapy.
Oh, you're so much better than me! I caved and tested this afternoon - BFN. Not that surprised as my temp started to drop & I really feel PMSy. Gonna test again Sat/ Sun if no AF. How you feeling now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasantlyfurious View Post
Well, as long as we're posting signs....

There's this internet game where you google "(your name) is", "(your name) wants", "(your name) looks like" To gather fun "facts" about yourself. Well, when I googled "Sandra wants" this came up: http://www.kaboodle.com/reviews/sand...ve-jesses-baby

My partner's name is Jessica - too weird.
See what you started????!!! I'm away to try it out now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by honeybunmom View Post
I'd like to join! I'm 1 DPO.
& step away from the HPTs!

AAM: not much to report! Temp dip, PMSy & BFN today (10dpo). Still obsessing though!

updated to here

Me & DH TTC #3!  DD1 is 8 and DD2 is 2.  Struggled to conceive DD2, eventually getting a BFP after 35 months ttc & a month out from starting fertility treatment!  Now TTC#3, had an early miscarriage in Sept 2011 greensad.gif.  Here's my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1eeaa4

#67 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodledoo View Post
A thousand apologies - just was a genuine mistake - you're added now &
Thanks so much! I'm glad I have you girls to obsess with!

And all around!

Loving life with my amazing DH , luminous DD ( March 2009), and two crazy .
#68 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 05:07 PM

Quote:
I always like to pick out something to do if I get AF. Something that I enjoy, but I wouldn't be able to do if I were pregnant.
Ooooohhhhh! That's a great idea! If I'm NOT pregnant, I'll schedule a massage. Thank you for that. Either way, I have something to look forward to!

Oh Doodle? Overlay our charts! Kinda cool, huh? BTW: a single temp dip does not a drop make. Remember it's overall.
#69 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 05:08 PM

Quote:
I always like to pick out something to do if I get AF. Something that I enjoy, but I wouldn't be able to do if I were pregnant.
Ooooohhhhh! That's a great idea! If I'm NOT pregnant, I'll schedule a massage. Thank you for that. Either way, I have something to look forward to!

Oh Doodle? Overlay our charts! Kinda cool, huh? BTW: a single temp dip does not a drop make. Remember it's overall.
#70 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 05:22 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Great minds think alike! I was just over on FF overlaying our charts - kinda cool is right! I know one temp dip really doesn't mean much on its own, but I just feel so PMSy & off! : for us both (and everyone else too!) - perhaps our synched up charts are a good sign?! - that's right I look for signs in anything & everything

Me & DH TTC #3!  DD1 is 8 and DD2 is 2.  Struggled to conceive DD2, eventually getting a BFP after 35 months ttc & a month out from starting fertility treatment!  Now TTC#3, had an early miscarriage in Sept 2011 greensad.gif.  Here's my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1eeaa4

#71 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Ooooohhhhh! That's a great idea! If I'm NOT pregnant, I'll schedule a massage. Thank you for that.
You're welcome! You've actually given ME an idea. I never thought of a massage. I might have to consider that!
#72 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 08:45 PM

Anyone ever have the feeling when they were pregnant (or do those of you who might be preg. now have this feeling) that you can't find a comfortable sitting position at a desk chair? I keep feeling like no matter what, there's either pressure on my stomach or pressure/mild discomfort in my back...

#73 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 09:53 PM

well i am 10dpo and i have been cramping today like AF is coming (which is a bit early) I took a test this afternoon and of coarse it was neg. I know, I know, its still early. I am going to wait until my official test day (June 25th long after AF is due) to test again with FMU. I actually used my only test today so that makes it easier not to cheat.
Check out my chart it looks pretty good to me. Triphasic?
#74 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 10:27 PM

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3171/...734668.jpg?v=0

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3201/...040081.jpg?v=0

Elizabeth, Proud Pagan wife, and mama to DD - 10/30/01, DS1 - 01/08/04, DS2 - 03/22/07, my twin DDs -08/08 and our new little DS3 - 06/11/10
#75 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 10:39 PM

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations! Happy and Healthy 9 Months to YOU!!!
#76 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 10:41 PM

Thank you so much!!! I didn't expect it to be positive!!!

Elizabeth, Proud Pagan wife, and mama to DD - 10/30/01, DS1 - 01/08/04, DS2 - 03/22/07, my twin DDs -08/08 and our new little DS3 - 06/11/10
#77 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 10:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbnamomma View Post
well i am 10dpo and i have been cramping today like AF is coming (which is a bit early) I took a test this afternoon and of coarse it was neg. I know, I know, its still early. I am going to wait until my official test day (June 25th long after AF is due) to test again with FMU. I actually used my only test today so that makes it easier not to cheat.
Yes, your chart looks great! I think it's triphasic. Wait till Saturday with me too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wobblykate View Post
Anyone ever have the feeling when they were pregnant (or do those of you who might be preg. now have this feeling) that you can't find a comfortable sitting position at a desk chair? I keep feeling like no matter what, there's either pressure on my stomach or pressure/mild discomfort in my back...
Yeah, I've been having that for about a week.
Quote:
You're welcome! You've actually given ME an idea. I never thought of a massage. I might have to consider that!
Yep, I know you can get a prenatal massage, but I'm going to wait until I'm 13 or so weeks to have one.
#78 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 11:12 PM

Hi ladies! Hope you're all doing well. I'm about 8 or 9 DPO and of course a test this morning was negative. But on Monday, about 7 DPO, I had a little pink discharge, which made me wonder about implantation bleeding! I've never been one to have spotting, except when I'm pregnant. I'm trying not to get TOO excited, but I'm really hoping. Of course, it's probably not that. But I'm still hoping.

Who is testing on the 24th? I'll bet AF shows up by then for me, spotting or not.
#79 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 11:38 PM

congrats Whisper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristin- Wife to J, Mommy to B (11), M-S (8), and little J (4) and J&J (7 months)
#80 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 11:38 PM

WHOOO HOOOO!

So exciting....but are you feeling better now? No major pain?

Love that you posted pics of your pee sticks.
kate

#81 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbnamomma View Post
I don't think AF-type cramping rules you out ....could be pg cramping! Hang in there!

#82 of 392 Old 06-18-2008, 11:43 PM

I totally thought I had AF cramping....lol.

Whatever the pain was is pretty much gone. There's a dull ache, but nothing major anymore.

#83 of 392 Old 06-19-2008, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wobblykate View Post
I don't think AF-type cramping rules you out ....could be pg cramping! Hang in there!
thanks for that!

A huge congrats to you Whisperv. Do you have a chart we can see?
#84 of 392 Old 06-19-2008, 12:09 AM

Nevermind i found your chart

Wow. Look at the temp increase.
#85 of 392 Old 06-19-2008, 12:13 AM

The temp increase was really the only reason I tested. I expected it to be going down, and it wasn't

#86 of 392 Old 06-19-2008, 12:15 AM

Quote:
Yes, your chart looks great! I think it's triphasic. Wait till Saturday with me too!

I think if AF does not show her face this weekend i will test Monday or maybe i will even wait until the 25th which was the day i declared before. Lets see if i can hold out

to everyone waiting to know
#87 of 392 Old 06-19-2008, 12:21 AM

If I put a in my sig, how long do you think it would take my regular thread to notice???

#88 of 392 Old 06-19-2008, 12:40 AM

Congrats WhisperV!!!!

They say these things happen in threes...who's next??

Still madly in stillheart.gif with jb after 10 years and chasing after my precocious toddler jog.gif    

***joy.gif***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***40    computergeek2.gif westphillymama.com

#89 of 392 Old 06-19-2008, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pleasantlyfurious View Post
Congrats WhisperV!!!!

They say these things happen in threes...who's next??
Lets hope they come in 27s (that's how many of us are in this thread)

#90 of 392 Old 06-19-2008, 01:05 AM

There's some BFP/baby dust to you all

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page