Late June 2WW! - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 392 Old 06-19-2008, 11:25 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLala View Post
That seems awfully strange. Could you have been sleeping with your mouth open? That makes my temp drop like a rock.
Or, has your sleep been fitful or interrupted?
I had a very fitful sleep. It started off with me coughing because I am getting over yet another cold. Then the LO woke up a few times last night and a couple of time she was in our bed. I don't mind if she sleeps there but sometimes she is restless and I get kicked in the face. I also had to throw our fat cat off the bed a couple of times because he likes to get real close...and he purrs really loud. All in all I may have gotten 3 hours total sleep but it certainly was not all at once. I had to get up at 0520 for work.
Anyways...after my long winded life story...

wouldn't my temps be unusually high if I weren't rested enough instead of low?????

All day long I have been doing the toilet paper check ecpecting AF to start.
My cycles as a rule are precise. Just now after the m/c things are wonky.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#122 of 392 Old 06-19-2008, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynxeyedkat View Post
Whisper V, YAY! :

My chart is making me happy for once. Just keeps stayin' up there (and I've never hit 98 since I started charting!). I actually got up and danced around this morning at 5:20 after I temped.

So cramping (mine is just a warm, dull feeling, really) can be a pg symptom? Because I've been so worried/anxious that it's just AF cramps early... Hmmm.
Your chart looks really good!!!
#123 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanessab23 View Post
I got a faint positive with FMU just now-- at 11dpo

oh and freestyler-- it was with a no-name cheapie that expires in July.
Baby Dust to us all!
All right! We're on a roll now!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!

Mama to one little blur, watching everything move too fast. Eden 4/10/2009.
#124 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 02:13 AM

hows everyone doing?

I have a dark blue vein super highway running across my chest today!!!
#125 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 02:37 AM

Congrats, vanessab23!!

I go in tomorrow for a blood test. The ones I've taken so far at home have all been negative. I can't say I have many pregnancy symptoms, but I have had a 'heavy' feeling in my lower abdoment/uterus the past several days and it's felt like AF was going to start. I keep obssessively checking. There's nothing about the TWW's that aren't obssessive for me.

Good luck to those of you getting close to testing! I am a carry-over from the early TWW thread, since this has been going on so long for me...

Here's some baby dust for everyone here!

Loving partner to smartycat  ribbonrainbow.gif  . Enjoying life with our DS's- 4/5/09 and 10/29/10 love.gif!  Moms to three dogs and four cats.
#126 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 04:46 AM

Just checking in . . . Of course I couldn't wait to test and got a BFN yesterday. I did feel cramping on and off on Tues. and no sign of AF yet, so I am crossing my fingers. The only other potential symptom happened today . . . I weaned my DD 3 weeks ago, and this evening I noticed that I had dry milk on my nipples. I haven't had any sign of milk since we weaned, and I have no idea if it is at all related to a possible pregnancy. I am going to try very hard to wait until Sunday to test again, but I just have this feeling that I am not pregnant.

Loving my DH and my two active little girls (9/06), (6/09). Anticipating a new bundle of joy (7/11).
#127 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 05:11 AM

vanessab23: YAY!!! Congrats!!!! :
let's see:
Quote:
dreaming that my baby was implanting
Had that
Quote:
headache all night, slight nausea
Had that
Quote:
super hungry, like shakey-hungry
Had that
Hopefully all good signs!

Kayda's mom: Sorry you had such fitful rest. In my experience, waking up often and not enough sleep makes my temps drop, not go up. As the day goes on, my temp is higher, but not at first. Even if I just get up to pee before I temp, my temp tends to be low.
But, of course, everyone is different. There are some, I'm sure, whose temps are higher after fitful sleep. Hope you got better rest last night!!!

MeredithMommy: Sounds like a promising sign!!!

quasar: Good luck with the blood test today!!

I'm at 10DPO today DH is returning from Texas this afternoon. Hopefully, he can help take my mind off obsessing.
#128 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 02:28 PM

Quote:
oops-- when I tested today I was actually 12dpo, not 11. You would think with all the obsessing I would have it memorized. Maybe that's a sign that preg brain has already taken over ?!!?!??!

i posted earlier that I wasn't having ANY signs, but in the last few days--
7dpo i had cramps almost all night long-- not painful but I fell asleep dreaming that my baby was implanting
10dpo had been having a growing headache all night, slight nausea, tested and got BFN.
11dpo headache was a migraine by this point and nausea, super hungry, like shakey-hungry when blood sugar is really low-- chiropractor got rid of my headache and after some fries and shake my nausea was gone. all afternoon i had dull achey cramps and lower back cramps like i get on 1st or 2nd day of AF.
had to eat toast & cheese before bed as I was starving (altho we had a big dinner), then half hour later tummy grumbles. I remember this being an annoying part of preg last time-- needing to eat so often food started to get b-o-r-i-n-g
as has been usual for the last week or two i can't sleep at night. finally fell asleep at 2am (?) and woke at 6:30am with full bladder and excited to test! DS was still asleep and DH hadn't left for work so we got to stare at the faint line together and go, "ooohh, hhhhmmm, looks good but sort of faint...."
starving again.

so far zero spotting, zero sore boobs/nipples-- except for the occasional twinge/sharp pain on the side by armpit.

not sure if this helped anyone, but it's fun to obsess with others, no?

thinking of you all.......
You just gave me some hope that maybe...
I have been having cramping on and off for about a week now. yesterday i totally thought AF was here a couple times, but when i checked it was just very watery cm I have not been charting for very long, but have never noticed this before AF comes before.
My boobs have been having these twinge like pains near my armpit too! So that gives me a little more hope.
And then today i woke up with a headache that keeps coming and going. I am not one to get headaches often so...maybe another sign?
I did test again yesterday afternoon after checking the tp too many times and it was BFN again.
Please somebody tell me to stop testing in the afternoon after chugging water all day
I think i will test Monday with FMU. Seems like it should be positive if i am pregnant by then, right? The cramping has been going on for at least a week, doesn't it seem like the bean would be implanted?
#129 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 02:38 PM

OK, I'll say it: STOP testing in the afternoon after drinking water all afternoon! You'll just waste your tests, mamma!
#130 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 02:48 PM

I was queasy for about 3 hours this morning...still no AF. She's due today (tomorrow at the latest). Still a sore throat and drippy nose, too. I'm testing again on Sunday. :

#131 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freestyler View Post
OK, I'll say it: STOP testing in the afternoon after drinking water all afternoon! You'll just waste your tests, mamma!
thank you i needed to hear that from someone other than the voice in my head

I just noticed that my chart has a dotted line for the crosshairs. Can anyone tell me why? I removed the opk result and the cm so it would only go by temps and it was still dotted???
I do think its pretty obvious when i o'ed so really its not that big of a deal, but i am still learning about charting and i would like to know.

Thanks
#132 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 03:03 PM

I want to apologize for my last post. I meant to address Kayda's mom and instead, I pasted wobblykate's name. I'm really sorry about that. That's what I get for trying to communiate early in the morning without coffee!!!

I corrected it.
#133 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 03:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbnamomma View Post
I just noticed that my chart has a dotted line for the crosshairs. Can anyone tell me why?
This happens to me a lot, too. I can't ever figure out what the "magic entry" is that changes it. :
#134 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 03:15 PM

LiLala- I didn't think you were talking to me

But I've been sleeping like crap, too. Weird for me b/c I'm usually a heavy sleeper. Tired during the day!:yawning:

#135 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 04:23 PM

quasar!!!! I'm dying to know how your blood test goes??

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#136 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 05:33 PM

Oh well. June's out for me...AF showed. Best of luck to those of you waiting to test!

bed-headed mama to two lovely boys, 6 and 4.
#137 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 05:34 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
I have a question for you ladies. Is a sore crotch a sign of PG? I feel like I have been riding a really uncomfortable bike all day WTF is it? just a random pain?

I'm crunchy... Like a Dorito.
Mama to Sprout jog.gif 4.09 and Bruises babyboy.gif 7.11 handfasted to superhero.gif 9.07

#138 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 06:16 PM

I'm joining in late. I thought I was in a failed clomid cycle, but am now actually starting to believe that I'm in a real tww. I'm testing on the 26th at 11dpo. But I have about 40 cheapie tests, so I might cave even earlier if I have ANY symptoms.

mom to DD 3/09
#139 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 08:52 PM

Hi Everyone! I'm 7dpo and I'm feeling good. I have gone in twice to the RE for progesterone tests and it's all looking good. My progesterone was a 6 on Monday and then a 19.5 on Wednesday. I'm going to go in again on Monday and they are going to do a pregnancy test. I'm feeling good. We saw the follicle last Wednesday in my ovary and then it had definitely dropped by Monday.

Anyway, I've been away for a while and trying to read back a little and see how everyone is doing.

Quasar......you chart looks amazing!!!!

Congrats to all the BFPs - I hope I can join you!

I think if I'm not pregnant this cycle I'll try clomid next cycle.
#140 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 09:16 PM

hey everyone! I'm so behind in reading the thread, but it looks like there are some congratulations in order! Yay Vanessab!

I'm 4dpo right now, going in for my 7dpo progesterone test on Monday. Waiting until AF is late on 6/30 or 7/1 to test. I don't want to test early because I had a trigger shot of hCG so it'd be positive right now if I tested! I don't want a false positive, it might give me too much hope, even if I know in my head it wasn't real!

I'm a little confused by my chart this cycle. I over-road FF's crosshairs, which would have been on Tuesday, because my ultrasound on Monday showed that I had already ovulated. So why didn't my temp go up? Strange.

How is everyone else doing?
#141 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbnamomma View Post

I just noticed that my chart has a dotted line for the crosshairs. Can anyone tell me why? I removed the opk result and the cm so it would only go by temps and it was still dotted???
I do think its pretty obvious when i o'ed so really its not that big of a deal, but i am still learning about charting and i would like to know.

Thanks
It's probably the missing CM data on the 13th. If it was EW, your O date could be cd13.

mom to DD 3/09
#142 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachshund mom View Post
It's probably the missing CM data on the 13th. If it was EW, your O date could be cd13.
so i just tried to put in the missing info (EW) and it still had the crosshairs. Its interesting that you say CD13 though becuase i am pretty sure that is when i ovulated. You are a genius

Thanks!
#143 of 392 Old 06-20-2008, 10:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilLala View Post
This happens to me a lot, too. I can't ever figure out what the "magic entry" is that changes it. :
At least we can commiserate together
#144 of 392 Old 06-21-2008, 07:24 AM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
If you take out watery cm from cd23 your cross hairs will probably turn to solids

Me sleepytime.gif DH violin.gifand the kiddos run.gif   Follower of Jesus heartbeat.gif
#145 of 392 Old 06-21-2008, 08:57 AM

Anyone waiting to test on 6/24 or 6/25?? I am 7dpo and had a negative blood test this am (I work in a hospital so it is so hard not to test super early... my friends always manage to talk me into it!!) I KNEW it was too early, but I was hoping!! Just a little bummed I guess... I usually can hold out longer but my CD23 progesterone was 115!!! which is super high... now i just gotta wait and see if something implanted! Congrats to all the positives... and sticky baby dust to the rest of us!
#146 of 392 Old 06-21-2008, 09:41 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
I got a faint positive with FMU just now-- at 11dpo

oh and freestyler-- it was with a no-name cheapie that expires in July.

We are off for a beach vacation this weekend, so I will take the remaining the tests with me. Although I feel pretty pregnant

Baby Dust to us all!
Congratulations! H&H9!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedgewitch View Post
Can I join? I'll be testing on July 3rd if AF doesn't show. Fingers crossed that the full moon worked her magic for me!
and your added to the front page! :

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasar View Post

I go in tomorrow for a blood test.
Any news yet? & a

Quote:
Originally Posted by major bedhead View Post
Oh well. June's out for me...AF showed. Best of luck to those of you waiting to test!
- GL next cycle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dachshund mom View Post
I'm joining in late. I thought I was in a failed clomid cycle, but am now actually starting to believe that I'm in a real tww. I'm testing on the 26th at 11dpo. But I have about 40 cheapie tests, so I might cave even earlier if I have ANY symptoms.
: for you too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by crystal-mommy View Post
Anyone waiting to test on 6/24 or 6/25?? I am 7dpo and had a negative blood test this am (I work in a hospital so it is so hard not to test super early... my friends always manage to talk me into it!!) I KNEW it was too early, but I was hoping!! Just a little bummed I guess... I usually can hold out longer but my CD23 progesterone was 115!!! which is super high... now i just gotta wait and see if something implanted! Congrats to all the positives... and sticky baby dust to the rest of us!
I added you in for testing on 24th - hope that's OK? And good luck, sounds promising.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olerica View Post
CD1 for me. damn I should have known better than to get all excited. I have to keep telling myself that it WILL happen. I have to keep reminding myself to breathe. Sorry Doddle, I hope we're not twins (so you can have your BFP).
- heading same way over here - significant temp drop today, AF due tomorrow and feels like she's on her way. See you next cycle.

Sorry again to everyone for being a little MIA, I will be a better threadkeeper this week! Just been a busy one here.
AAM: just waiting AF really, temp dropped sig this am & really AF crampy feeling. Actually kinda want her to hurry up as I have my first appt at infertility clinic towards end of July & they want me to do a cycle with clomid this one with my GP, so kinda want to get started already!

updated to here - I hope! If I missed you let me know.

Me & DH TTC #3!  DD1 is 8 and DD2 is 2.  Struggled to conceive DD2, eventually getting a BFP after 35 months ttc & a month out from starting fertility treatment!  Now TTC#3, had an early miscarriage in Sept 2011 greensad.gif.  Here's my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1eeaa4

#147 of 392 Old 06-21-2008, 11:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katica View Post
If you take out watery cm from cd23 your cross hairs will probably turn to solids
you are a genius!! thank you so much.
#148 of 392 Old 06-21-2008, 12:03 PM

okay, i am typing this a bit nervously and with some hesitation, but i just got the lightest BFP ever. Seriously, i pretty much had to take the cartridge apart to see it (yep, i learned that from you lovelies)
I really hope i am not jumping the gun here. I had a doozy of a miscarriage at 14 weeks back in feb (they thought it was a molar) and went through hell and back with d&C"S (yes 2!! so i am very frightened that i am getting my hopes up. I will test again in 2 days. I am really hoping by then i can see a blaring positive!!
#149 of 392 Old 06-21-2008, 01:08 PM

Test tomorrow!! We want to know!! It sounds promising....so very best of luck with that!!!
#150 of 392 Old 06-21-2008, 01:20 PM

I guess I can be taken off the testing list. I had a blood test yesterday, and got the results today which was .

Loving partner to smartycat  ribbonrainbow.gif  . Enjoying life with our DS's- 4/5/09 and 10/29/10 love.gif!  Moms to three dogs and four cats.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page