Late June 2WW! - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 06-12-2008, 06:25 AM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well after muching wondering did I actually ovulate, FF has given me crosshairs today. That said I think I might have O'd late on the day before they have it marked as I had a very positive OPK that monring and a negative in the evening, but I'm not sure as my CBFM only picked up a peak on the day that FF has marked for ovulation.

Either way, let the obsession begin! Beginning with for me horrendous AF like cramps this morning

Anyone also going to be testing late June? Want to join me in obsessing?

FF has my test date as the 23rd June, which would be 15 dpo - you think I'll wait that long? I don't!

OK, so here are the ladies who are obsessing in the late June 2WW!

: & lot of for us all!

6/26
MeredithMommy

6/30
meniaclebrat
fuzzypeach

Also testing in late June: - ladies let me know if you want moved to a particular date.

jenisttc08 :
jrose lee
momoftworedheads
kateena
filiadeluna :
AustGirl

Our BFPs

Whisper V :
vanessab23
freestyler
Aimelet :
ilovejeff
ilovebabies
baileyandmikey
Dachshund mom :
Hedgewitch

Me & DH TTC #3!  DD1 is 8 and DD2 is 2.  Struggled to conceive DD2, eventually getting a BFP after 35 months ttc & a month out from starting fertility treatment!  Now TTC#3, had an early miscarriage in Sept 2011 greensad.gif.  Here's my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1eeaa4

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 06-12-2008, 11:45 AM

hi! Thanks for starting a thread. I have my IUIs next week and then I'll be expecting AF/testing June 30 or so.

Good luck to you!!!
Old 06-12-2008, 12:42 PM

I'm in. I'll be testing on 6/21. I'm also 4 dpo, and that will be 13 dpo for me - which is as long as I go typically. DH would probably prefer that I wait until the 28th... and often I'm compliant to that wish, but I've decided that 6/21 is the day for me!
Old 06-12-2008, 01:49 PM

1st time posting to a TWW, but here goes. I will be testing the 25th, long after AF is due. I only have one test and i am hoping i do not waste it the day before AF shows up.
Old 06-12-2008, 02:15 PM

This is our first try (and therefore first TWW) and I'm going NUTS. I'd love to have people to obsess with.

I had my IUI on the 9th and am trying to wait to test until the 23rd - but we'll see. I would test today if DP would let me.

Still madly in stillheart.gif with jb after 10 years and chasing after my precocious toddler jog.gif    

***joy.gif***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***40    computergeek2.gif westphillymama.com

Old 06-12-2008, 06:00 PM - Thread Starter

Hi everyone
Glad to be doing the late June thread, here's hoping it's a great one with lots of BFPs.
Anyone else wants to be added just let me know in bold.
Anyone any great obsessing yet?

updated to here

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olerica View Post
I'm in. I'll be testing on 6/21. I'm also 4 dpo, and that will be 13 dpo for me - which is as long as I go typically. DH would probably prefer that I wait until the 28th... and often I'm compliant to that wish, but I've decided that 6/21 is the day for me!
Yay! Cycle buddies! I may well cave and test on the 21st also as my LP is usually 13 days, but last cycle it went to 15 so FF is telling me to wait till 23rd - we'll see! Did I see you posted somewhere else about feeling strange - i think it was about snapping at DH? Hope it was you or I'm going to be mighty ! Anyway, I am an emotional wreck today, far to early for PMS but really I've never been like this, just really odd! : it's a good sign!

Me & DH TTC #3!  DD1 is 8 and DD2 is 2.  Struggled to conceive DD2, eventually getting a BFP after 35 months ttc & a month out from starting fertility treatment!  Now TTC#3, had an early miscarriage in Sept 2011 greensad.gif.  Here's my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1eeaa4

Old 06-12-2008, 09:17 PM

I'll join!! This is my first cycle TTC #2. My DD was a surprise so I have never had the anticipation of waiting before! It is harder than I thought it would be. I haven't charted yet. I am usually pretty regular with AF, except of course this month!! I am due to test on 6/22 - day after the start of my last AF, but my last AF lasted from 5/21 - 6/1 which is unusually long.

With my last pregnancy I had tender breasts almost immediately. So far, no symptoms yet.

Loving my DH and my two active little girls (9/06), (6/09). Anticipating a new bundle of joy (7/11).
Old 06-12-2008, 11:37 PM

Put me down for obsessing around the 30th. Dh and I pretty much have this cycle to ttc or we will have to wait a couple years which means we're likely done if we aren't lucky this month (he's home on R&R and has to go back, then we could possibly be moving next summer, so getting pg after the deployment could be really bad timing)

good luck everyone!

Army wife and sahm to: Aime(20), Jordan(17, birthmom), Morganne(16), Sami(5), Kasi(4), Madi(1)
Old 06-13-2008, 12:58 AM

Ok, I'll be in the 2 WW - now! I am 1-2 DPO. So, once I am a few days late I will test. Lots of BFP dust to all in the 2 ww!!

xoxox,
Jen

Jen, mama to  (M-13, N- 10, C- 8 rainbow1284.gif J- 3.5, and rainbow1284.gifJ -2, angel3.gifA (10/4/07) and 3 early losses)
We are expecting baby #7 in November 2013

Old 06-13-2008, 01:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodledoo View Post
Yay! Cycle buddies! I may well cave and test on the 21st also as my LP is usually 13 days, but last cycle it went to 15 so FF is telling me to wait till 23rd - we'll see! Did I see you posted somewhere else about feeling strange - i think it was about snapping at DH? Hope it was you or I'm going to be mighty ! Anyway, I am an emotional wreck today, far to early for PMS but really I've never been like this, just really odd! : it's a good sign!
I was thinking the same thing... YEA! Yeah, that was me... poor DH. We talked about it, which helps me not be so bitchy. My tummy has been ooky yesterday and today too. : for both of us.
Quote:
Originally Posted by momoftworedheads View Post
Ok, I'll be in the 2 WW - now! I am 1-2 DPO. So, once I am a few days late I will test. Lots of BFP dust to all in the 2 ww!!

xoxox,
Jen
Yea Jen! Good to see you here too!! Let's go team hope!
Old 06-13-2008, 02:20 AM

Well, I'll be testing tomorrow, but because my chart is all wonky, I'll probably still be around here for awhile.

Elizabeth, Proud Pagan wife, and mama to DD - 10/30/01, DS1 - 01/08/04, DS2 - 03/22/07, my twin DDs -08/08 and our new little DS3 - 06/11/10
Old 06-13-2008, 02:34 AM

Good Luck WhisperV!!!:

Still madly in stillheart.gif with jb after 10 years and chasing after my precocious toddler jog.gif    

***joy.gif***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36***40    computergeek2.gif westphillymama.com

Old 06-13-2008, 02:39 AM

Thanks. But when do you think I O'd? Several people say cd23, some say cd27, but it doesn't seem like anyone really thinks that I would have o'd on cd12. Any opinions???

:

Elizabeth, Proud Pagan wife, and mama to DD - 10/30/01, DS1 - 01/08/04, DS2 - 03/22/07, my twin DDs -08/08 and our new little DS3 - 06/11/10
Old 06-13-2008, 05:12 AM - Thread Starter

Updated to here

WHisper V - good luck for today! I'm no chart expert so really not sure where I would put your O - sorry!

Also, sorry to everyone about the dates - I forgot to switch them around - we use day/month here!

Quote:
Originally Posted by momoftworedheads View Post

xoxox,
Jen
Sorry it looks like I missed you! Not really, just wasn't sure where to put you. DO you want to nominate a date and I can change it about as you want afterwards?

GL everyone!

Old 06-13-2008, 05:13 PM

Can I jump in? Currently 2 to 3 DPO, FF likes to change its mind on me. I will probably test Friday the 20th, which is really too early, but we are going out of town for a wedding that weekend and my luteal phase is on the shorter side.

Good luck to all!

:

Stepmom to Maddy 4/00 Mom to Imogen 3/09
Old 06-13-2008, 05:25 PM

My AF started yesterday, so that puts me smack dab in a late June 2ww.

to everyone else who's waiting! :
Old 06-13-2008, 06:37 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
count me in just this once, I talked DH into a 'one shot try' i've been so good and my weight loss has hit a plateau. So we DTD once around when I though I was Oing, (ps I was spot on ) So this cycle may be it. I'm trying not to get my hopes up, (too high) But I am testing on the 22nd. I think I O the day before I get cross hairs and have a 14 day LP (i think I just recently got my cycle back)

I'm crunchy... Like a Dorito.
Mama to Sprout jog.gif 4.09 and Bruises babyboy.gif 7.11 handfasted to superhero.gif 9.07

Old 06-13-2008, 08:14 PM

Well, like I expected, I tested this morning (SUPPOSEDLY at 21dpo) and it was a BFN. I think I'll be manually changing my O date.

Old 06-13-2008, 08:23 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhisperV View Post
Well, like I expected, I tested this morning (SUPPOSEDLY at 21dpo) and it was a BFN. I think I'll be manually changing my O date.
hopefully your o date is just wrong and your BFP is still to come.

everyone else joining us!

updated to here

AAM: I'm really bloated and kinda constipated today - a sign? Probably not, but hey it's the 2ww so anything counts!

Old 06-13-2008, 09:09 PM

anyone else get creamy cf in the tww? I have just started charting and of coarse thinking all these things can mean +. I sure hope so. Today i am bloated, have to pee often, and cramping a bit like i have gas

I had a miscarriage that began in Feb and finally ended in April after 2 d&c's : and finally am having a "normal" cycle. Last months was pretty normal but i had a long pre-o phase.

blah blah blah

I really hope this is it. I am so ready for baby #2!!
Old 06-13-2008, 10:42 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Ooooh! I want to join. I have not idea how to get my ff chart to show up in my siggy, but I O'd about five days ago and I think we timed it pretty well. We'll see! I usually don't get much longer than 10-11 days luteal phase so I suppose I'm almost half way to knowing!

Jessica, wife to Mark, homeschooling mama to Micah (2006), Noah (2009), Owen (2012) and another on the way this August (20014)
Old 06-14-2008, 03:14 PM

This is our first month trying, too. The TWW is killer. I'm due for AF on the 19th or 20th...won't test until I miss....although I have a $store test burning a hole in the bathroom drawer.

Question--anyone ever experience a symptom of a burned tongue...without burning their tongue. I don't know if it's quite the "metal mouth" I've heard people talk about...more like you burned your tongue.

Mama to one little blur, watching everything move too fast. Eden 4/10/2009.
Old 06-14-2008, 05:17 PM

Add me in, I am 2dpo, and usually start at the end of the month, so here we go...

Kristin- Wife to J, Mommy to B (11), M-S (8), and little J (4) and J&J (7 months)
Old 06-14-2008, 08:06 PM

Can I join? I'm so happy, because I finally O'd this month, four months after our m/c in February. I had two cycles without O'ing, which made me nuts, I'm serious. Well, there was finally an EGGIE this month around the tenth, so of course I pounced on DH. Now waiting the two weeks.....and not expecting any miracles, since this is the first month of solid ovulation. I'm planning on testing around the 24th if AF has not shown up. Who else is testing around then?

We are trying for number five, our last baby I think. I cannot wait to be pregnant again!!!!

Good luck and baby dust everyone!!!
Old 06-14-2008, 08:31 PM - Thread Starter

updated to here

My temp rose a bit this morning - still not that high though, we'll see!
How's everyone else doing?

Old 06-14-2008, 09:02 PM

I'm sort of hovering here between the early and late June TWW. I've gotten a few negative test results and am 13DPO (14 according to my chart). My LP is generally 14-15 days. Today my temp came back up a little after dipping a couple days ago.

Anyone ever take an OPK to test for pregnancy? I was feeling really frustrated this morning. My sister made some dumb comments to me yesterday about how she's disappointed that I am not pregnant yet. Then I got a negative pregnancy test (though if I put my imagination cap on I might be able to see the faintest second line ever, especially if I bend the strip, angle it a certain way in the light and stand on my head ) So, anyway, I know that HCG is similar to LH and sometimes you can test for pregnancy with an OPK strip. Since I know what a positive OPK strip looks like, I said what the heck, might as well see if anything comes up on that. Lo and behold I got a pretty nice second line. It wouldn't be considered a positive if I was testing for LH surge, but it's strong enough that you don't even have to glance at it for a second to be able to see it. So, this has given me renewed hope that maybe there's something going on in there. : Thoughts?

Loving partner to smartycat  ribbonrainbow.gif  . Enjoying life with our DS's- 4/5/09 and 10/29/10 love.gif!  Moms to three dogs and four cats.
Old 06-14-2008, 09:58 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Hmmm...I just got the tiniest spotting today at 5dpo. I only have three charts under my belt since AF started though so it's hard to say what is "normal" for me. My first time charting I started AF at 5 dpo. My second chart I had a 10 day luteal cycle. I'm hoping this doesn't mean AF is coming. 5 days too early for implantation spotting?

Jessica, wife to Mark, homeschooling mama to Micah (2006), Noah (2009), Owen (2012) and another on the way this August (20014)
Old 06-15-2008, 10:19 AM

Hi all. Ok....I'm joining. I think I late O'd yesterday. I got a + OPK yesterday, but usually my temp goes down up then down then spikes for ovulation. So I hope I didn't On CD16 cause then our timing wasn't so great.

What do you all think? I wouldn't have gotten a + OPK yesterday if I had o'd already, RIGHT?

My chart looks a bit different than normal - but oh well. I went to the RE on Wednesday and we saw a great big folicle ready to drop. We didn't do any interventions this month although I will go for progesterone testing twice this week - just to see. He also wanted us to try BDing only a few times rather than 6-7 days in a row which is what we had been doing.

If nothing happens this month I' think I might try clomid next month.

My acupuncturist put me on a strict diet of no sugar, white flour, wheat or dear - so I'm struggling with that - but I really want this to be the month!!!

Anyway, I think I plan on testing on June 29 (14dpo). For now.

So
Quote:
Originally Posted by quasar View Post
I'm sort of hovering here between the early and late June TWW. I've gotten a few negative test results and am 13DPO (14 according to my chart). My LP is generally 14-15 days. Today my temp came back up a little after dipping a couple days ago.

Anyone ever take an OPK to test for pregnancy? I was feeling really frustrated this morning. My sister made some dumb comments to me yesterday about how she's disappointed that I am not pregnant yet. Then I got a negative pregnancy test (though if I put my imagination cap on I might be able to see the faintest second line ever, especially if I bend the strip, angle it a certain way in the light and stand on my head ) So, anyway, I know that HCG is similar to LH and sometimes you can test for pregnancy with an OPK strip. Since I know what a positive OPK strip looks like, I said what the heck, might as well see if anything comes up on that. Lo and behold I got a pretty nice second line. It wouldn't be considered a positive if I was testing for LH surge, but it's strong enough that you don't even have to glance at it for a second to be able to see it. So, this has given me renewed hope that maybe there's something going on in there. : Thoughts?
Your chart is looking sooooo good! And the OPK is promising - keep us posted!!!
Old 06-15-2008, 01:51 PM

i am trying not to obsess over symptoms, but does my chart look triphasic? I probably need more temps to determine but i think it looks pretty good. That last 2 days i have been cramping like AF is here, but it is to soon for that
Old 06-15-2008, 08:26 PM

Did anyone ever ovulate late, like around day 23 of their cycle, and then get their period on like day 28 or 30? Because I can swear that I just O'd on June 10th and now, I'm getting all crampy like I always do before AF. How in the world can I ovulate and then get AF five days later?? I'm going psycho with these crazy, messed up cycles, I really am. Everything was always SO EASY and SO REGULAR, and then after the m/c in February, my cycles are a total disaster. Total. Is this normal? How long until my body gets back to normal?

User Tag List