The early to mid July TWW - Page 11 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#301 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 10:15 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Well, I tested this morning with a dollar tree and there wasn't anything there. Yesterday I was sure my period was coming any minute/day now. So far this morning I'm feeling pretty good though.
I did buy some FRER, so I might test with one tomorrow, or wait a couple more days and see if my period shows up, and if it doesn't I'll test.

I started temping 5 days ago (to get into the habit for next month) and now I'm confused. First day I temped it was 98.4, next three days were 98.6 and today is 98.9. I'm temping at the same time every morning (within 5 minutes). I even set the alarm early this morning to temp. I'm guessing I'm anywhere from 13-15 dpo, my temps should be going down right? I guess it's really finally time to buy TCOYF!

North - It's still pretty early, I'm definitely learning that each women is different in so many ways, including how early (or late) they get a positive.
#302 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 10:31 AM

b-girl, it's hard to determine exactly what's going on with your temps until you've charted at least a month so you can know what's normal for you.
That said, rising temps that stay high past your luteal phase indicate pregnancy.

Hoping for you!

SAHMtranstichel.gif to DD1joy.gif(9/06), DD2energy.gif(4/09), DS1 kid.gif (1/11), and DS2 wild.gif (2/12)
knit.giflactivist.gifsigncirc1.gif Surprise! pos.gif #5 due 12/16/13 2ndtri.gif

#303 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 10:36 AM

Temp dropped this morning. I'm expecting AF any time.

SAHMtranstichel.gif to DD1joy.gif(9/06), DD2energy.gif(4/09), DS1 kid.gif (1/11), and DS2 wild.gif (2/12)

#304 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 10:43 AM

Catholic, it's still not over yet, I'm hoping for you!

Thanks for the response, I was so positive yesterday that my period was on it's way and now the feeling has passed and my temps keep climbing! I know I need to temp longer to have a better idea of what's going on, but my body is confusing me : I guess I have to keep waiting for something, one way or the other.
#305 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 10:50 AM

2 tests with faint lines for me!!! And my temp was up today
bgirl- I'd do the FRER- that is what showed for me. The other tests I tried showed neg. Rising temps are good as well. I say you are and it is just too early to show. Try the FRER
#306 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 11:08 AM

: laser!!

I just don't know if I want to try the FRER just yet, I don't want to set myself up for another negative. I'll see how I feel when I wake up tomorrow morning. What other tests did you try that showed negatives for you (if you don't mind me asking). We're leaving on a vacation next week and I want to know, one way or the other, before we go.
#307 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 11:21 AM

I bought a pack to 2 store brand tests- I am in Canada, so I am fairly certain you wouldn't have heard of them. Shoppers brand anyways.
but I took both FRER and got faint lines on each one- one yesterday and one today.
I was the same way with my 1st- I just knew I was. And this time I knew more what to look for symptoms wise. I had pelvic symphasis with my first and oddly had a vague twinge of the discomfort 2 days ago. I was all bloat for my period and then 2 days ago peed it all away- I went like 8 times that day I think. I also had twinges in my abdominal area. Not cramping, but like a bubbling sensation in different areas at different times. And yesterday I had a ton of gas (TMI- sorry), which I got when preggo the 1st time.
Check your temp tomorrow AM and then test again
#308 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 11:42 AM

oh laser....i'm having such gas!!!

girl. i hope im pregnant.

that is the different part about this month for me. the GAS!! and again...it hasn't been really UNCOMFORTABLE painful gas...but i'm just burping tons.

boobs don't really hurt much. they are a LITTLE tender? nips...a LITTLE sore.

the cramping...is the weirdest. i can't describe it. period cramps...i've always described as feeling as though someone was just WRINGING your uterus as if to squeeze all the water out of a towel. It comes in waves...it throbs...it feels full and covers a large area of the abdomen. its quite painful. at least for me, it always has been. last week I had it STRONG for about 3-5 days before my period came.

this time...its just....weird. not the same.

like right now. i feel NOTHING.

i have peed in the middle of the night the last two nights.

and thats all she wrote.

i did have a dip in temp this morning...but is it significant? i don't know. i've never charted before and don't know what it typically looks like for me.

I know waking temps dont mean much - but mine is at 98.8/9 right now.

Keep checking the vaginal temp as well (for the last 5/6 days) and its still over 98.

who knows..who knows...

I really hated that Dollar Tree test though yesterday. It pissed me off!! haaaaaa.
#309 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 11:46 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
lasergirl - Congrats!!!

to those with AF on the way.

I'm feeling really nervous right now. I'm feeling crampy and my FRER this morning was barely positive. I didn't count the seconds I dipped it in the pee and I may not have dipped it long enough, but at 13dpo, I would have thought it would be darker regardless. It's barely visible. And now I'm crampy

I hope it's not a miscarriage. AF was due yesterday.

sigh. I guess I'll have to splurge on more tests today as I'm all out of internet cheapies.
#310 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 11:48 AM

green - when are you scheduled to see your dr???

scoobers - whats your victor vector??? update por favor.
#311 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by zenproofstella View Post
green - when are you scheduled to see your dr???
My first midwife visit is August 7. I'm totally feeling crampy. I think it might be over for me. This sucks. I'll keep you guys posted.
#312 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 12:13 PM

lilgreen, I've heard a lot of people say that they had cramps like that in early pregnancy and didn't m/c. For many people it's just a normal part of early pregnancy. Don't get too worried just yet
#313 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 12:34 PM

Shawna I'm really feeling hopeful that this might be your month!

My victor vector is, temp down again ever so slightly. AF is due tomorrow but I continue to have REALLY sore boobs. No cramping yet which always accompanies the red lady for me. I've decided if my temp drops more tomorrow I'll just wait and see since last time I tested literally like an hour before AF showed up. D'oh!! I'm also having headaches but that's probably related to all the job and 2WW stress. No further bouts of nausea. No gas to speak of either although...DH is DEFINITELY pregnant...with sextuplets.

Had a dream last night that AF arrived. Not superstitious that way but...ugh.

lilgreen How frustrating! I'm hoping you'll get a nice strong positive on the next one and AF stays away!

laser Congrats! :

b-girl 13-15 DPO, no AF and temps going up sounds like a good sign to me! I'd say test again tomorrow or the next day!

CatholicBFMama and tuwamare Hang in there ladies!

North 10DPO still pretty early. Give it a couple days.

Welcome Felicia and good luck!
#314 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 12:53 PM

lil- i had tons of cramps w/ ds! don't give up!!

i am not testing, not thinking about it, just going to the beach with family today. i will keep you girls posted when i decide to obcess again.
#315 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 01:13 PM

I am still trying to hold out hope also, but I just don't know if this is my month. I have been keeping a diary this month tho to look back on in case it is not my month. I am cramping some today ans the boobs are still sore, but I am still scared that this is the progesterone. I told my husband that I don't think this is our month because we have had such bad luck. He said maybe this will be the good part of our month.
#316 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 01:31 PM

Thanks for your support ladies... but I'm out for this month. AF is here for her monthly visit.

Good luck to everyone still waiting to know!
#317 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 01:33 PM

Tuwamare~

Catholic~

Laser~Congrats:

AAM~ Nice temp dip yesterday, so i caved today and it was --. I'll test again tomorrow. I had a dream last night that i got a + hpt this cycle.

Kami(30)knit.gifDH(34)Alex(9),brokenheart.gif(4/05) brokenheart.gif(7/05),Ryker(7)brokenheart.gif(11/10) 
rainbow1284.gif Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant

#318 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 01:44 PM

Tuwamare I'm sorry. That stinks.
#319 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 01:55 PM

Tuwamare -
Laser - CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shawna - your chart still looks good! Try a different brand test maybe...

lilgreen - I'm having a little cramping too -you nurse too right? It could be from that? Also, both my sister and I had really light lines on FRER - I swear it's a conspiracy they do so that you go out and buy more hoping for darker lines - why not do clear blue digital or something like that? I think FR has a digital one too - that might make you feel better.
#320 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 08:11 PM

lilgreen, I had cramping and even some spotting after my BFP with my ds. I thin tat can be quite normal. .And peeonastick.com said that it doesn't matter how light or dark the tests are, sometimes they will get lighter and it desn't mean anything. *hugs*

11 DPO. Still crampy and loose BMs and creamy CM. Not testing until Monday IF then. *shrug* I don't know if it is normal to cramp for over a week before AF shows or not. This is my first cycle since my PPAF, and I don't remember cramping before AF except MAYBE the day before. I've been crampy since 6DPO....

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

#321 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 10:07 PM

lilgreen-Don't give up just yet. I will pray for you.
North of 60_ How are you doing? I tested today and bfn. I am a couple of days behind you. Next month I am starting clomid. Does anyone know if clomid affects temping?
#322 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 10:08 PM

To all- We all need to think positive. Things will work out.

2 in 9- Are you ready to test?
#323 of 408 Old 07-12-2008, 10:18 PM

Thank you all so much for the support. I have really appreciated it.

I've been crampy all day and I have even spotted a touch. So, it's not looking good. But, I did go and splurge on a two-pack of FRER's. I had kept my urine from this morning and so I retested and it did turn out a touch darker, just still not as dark as yesterday's. So, I've got one more test for tomorrow morning. I should know what's going on for sure then.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks again, everyone.
#324 of 408 Old 07-13-2008, 12:37 AM

Still no AF, although I am having a dull achy-feeling in my pelvic area every so often. Not full blown cramps, but kind of how the precursors to them feel. :
Cervix is medium position and pretty firm, so that's not looking good, either.

My one consolation is that this luteal phase is at least 2 days longer than my previous 2 cycles, so maybe my body is "fixing" itself. Who knows?

I would just like to know that I CAN get pregnant again! Not that I would ever want a miscarriage, goodness no, but at least I would know that everything is working and I actually can conceive! ARGH!!!

Anxious to see what my temp does tomorrow...

#325 of 408 Old 07-13-2008, 08:16 AM

Well girls today is my birthday and I tested and got a BFN. This is all I want for my birthday. I just want to sit down and cry, but I have to get ready for church. I really don't feel like being abirthday girl today. I just want to say for the rest of you ladies Im saying a prayer and sending loads of baby dust.
#326 of 408 Old 07-13-2008, 09:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaciharper View Post
Well girls today is my birthday and I tested and got a BFN. This is all I want for my birthday. I just want to sit down and cry, but I have to get ready for church. I really don't feel like being abirthday girl today. I just want to say for the rest of you ladies Im saying a prayer and sending loads of baby dust.

I just wanted to give you a little encouragement. I felt like you do on my birthday in January. I was turning 35 and not able to get pregnant after many months of trying. Ironically, now I am 3 months pregnant and my EDD is actually on my 36th birthday! Turns out this baby is NEXT year's birthday present!

I hope you get your birthday present too--even if it's later than you would like.

Happy Birthday!

Mom to 5 amazing kids! (DS8, DS7, DD4, DD2 and DS0)

#327 of 408 Old 07-13-2008, 09:24 AM - Thread Starter

11 DPO, tested negative again this morning. :

For everyone else, I haven't kept up with the list in my original post, I'm going to try to go back a few pages and catch up, but if I've missed anyone and you want to be updated please PM me.

Frankenstein never scared me. Marsupials do. Because they're FAST.
#328 of 408 Old 07-13-2008, 09:44 AM

well ladies...

I had a dream last night...it went something like, GAME OVER. TRY AGAIN. Oh wait. No. That's what the blood on my new white panties said to me as I pulled them around my ankles to pee before bed.

Anyone wanna bet I had a good hard cry last night? Oh yeah. Husband was so sweet, I think he about cried knowing how deflated I was.

I have spotted last night. Brown. Barely anything. And then early this morning. Again...barely anything. I NEVER spot. When Sister Sledge comes, she comes like a freight train. Today is day 32. It would be fairly on time. My temp is down again. I'm afraid I'm out this round.

BULLOCKS! Eh?

Excuse me for being real - but this fucking sucks.

But I have been considering all the positives. Like I'm going to have about 3 cups of coffee this morning to start. I can have that mojito, smoke (even though I dont...but i may pick it up just for kicks), go rock climbing, I can hit the pavement real hard, go to the Gravitron at the Fair, I can eat lots of dark chocolate, I can go get x-rays, laser hair-removal, AND! AND! best of all - I can go to the tanning salon. For good measure, I'll do it all...in my SKINNY JEANS!

You know you're jealous luckypreggerlady.

Thank you ladies for all of your support. I look forward to doing it all over again with you. Again, and again, and....again.....
#329 of 408 Old 07-13-2008, 09:56 AM

zen
#330 of 408 Old 07-13-2008, 12:08 PM

Well, I have good news and bad news. The good news is...my cycle is like friggin clockwork. The bad news is...my cycle is like friggin clockwork. My temp dropped and that beyotch Aunt Flo came knockin on my door this morning. : She and I are having a nice big fat latte right now.

Shawna You're right. It fucking sucks and I'm sorry. I really thought this was going to be your month.

jaciharper So sorry about the BFN but it's not over until AF shows. I'm hoping you'll still get your B-day present, just a few days late.

North, CatholicBFMama, kellygirl Pulling for you ladies. We need some more BFPs around here.

On the bright side. I'm going to go to the Art and Wine festival today and taste me some wine!!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page