The early to mid July TWW - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 408 Old 07-07-2008, 04:56 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
kellygirl Well I did break down and use a $tree test Sunday afternoon, there wasn't anything there. Hubby and I were disappointed but he's still really optimistic, I know it's still pretty early and since I can't pinpoint O day (since I don't temp and haven't used OPK) who knows when I would get a positive. I do chart my cycles on an online program and it said O day (based on dates) was CD 20 and based on CM it says I was fertile on CDs 17, 18, 19, 20 . We bd'd on CDs 14, 16, and 20. I'm on CD 28 today.

2in09 I'm analyzing every little thing too! Today I decided not too analyze anything and today I don't really feel (or should I say notice) any symptoms.

nuwavemomma That sounds exciting!

zenproofstella I don't temp, but I planned to start today and of course it's the one day I overslept. But I know that once I start temping I'll be so restless thinking about it too, and of course I have concerns of being woken up by hubby, etc!

I came down with a cold this weekend, now all I can think was that if this really happened this month that this dumb cold could affect it and mess things up. I sure hope not. Just to be safe I haven't taken anything and am just suffering through the yucky runny nose.

If it doesn't happen for us this time, I'm definitely in it with you guys next month. I hope to start temping tomorrow (even though it's not CD 1, I just want to try to get into the habit).
#122 of 408 Old 07-07-2008, 07:18 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
I might have a line!! I tested this morning at 8dpo with fmu and I kinda sort of could see something if I looked real hard at a certain angle, but I figured it was just my eyes. Because I have internet cheapies and I have to dip it into collected urine, I still have the urine in the bathroom. It was really bugging me so I took another just now and I think something is there and it showed up within the time. But it's so ridiculously vague that I am not counting on it. But, obviously I've let myself get at least a bit excited by the possibility because i'm writing about it here

Anyways, only time will tell. I just started an antidepressant this month, so I can't be sure what possible symptoms are related to that and what could be pg symptoms (it's still too early, anyways).

fyi http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/66110
#123 of 408 Old 07-07-2008, 07:37 PM

lilgreen that's where I was at with my FMU test this morning, also an internet cheapie. The second one (this afternoon) was dollar store, and was significantly easier to see and distinct, though still very light. My partner saw it no problem. I'm just gonna keep testing and it sounds like you should too! I'm going fairly out of my head at this point, so I'll gladly keep you company! Your name's been jumping out at me since I started hanging out around the TTC boards, don't know why. I'd love to think it's because we're going to be in the same DDC! *fingers crossed*

Vanessa - aspiring Traditional Foods momma of Graham & Margot
#124 of 408 Old 07-07-2008, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobers View Post
Just popping in to say that I just noticed that if we somehow managed to conceive this cycle FF is putting my due date at March 24...my son's birthday! What are the chances of that??
Scoobers, if we conceive this month my EDD will be March 22--the day before DH's b-day! I feel like that is a lucky sign...

We'll see...hoping for both of us.

SAHMtranstichel.gif to DD1joy.gif(9/06), DD2energy.gif(4/09), DS1 kid.gif (1/11), and DS2 wild.gif (2/12)
knit.giflactivist.gifsigncirc1.gif Surprise! pos.gif #5 due 12/16/13 2ndtri.gif

#125 of 408 Old 07-07-2008, 08:11 PM

okay. so im definately feeling twingy pain in my left side (ovary?).

any ideas if this is a good thing? if you have implantation...would you feel any pain...and if so...would it be centralized or to one side?? hmmm...interesting.

ive been burpy today. gassy - i suppose. the CM was really strange...i've never noticed that this early before. then again, ive never paid so much damn attention before this month!!!

ladies - i really hope we have some success stories in the house - all in all, its shaping up quite nicely isn't it???

CONGRATS to you'all with even the faintest of lines. Thats awesome news! :

s

oh yeah, and I went and bought some baby asprin (low dose adult), and some B6 to add to my Prenate vitamins and fish oil. Good times.... maybe i can save that zygote if i cram my bloodstream with good stuff. ? as i said before - i'm confident if there was one to be 'got' - it got had. FF chart is impressed with our 'activity' around o date. thats something to be optomistic about i suppose!
#126 of 408 Old 07-07-2008, 09:03 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
So I've made it through week one of this TWW! woohoo ya ya!

Only a few more days to go for us ladies testing on the 14th!
I've been really making an effort to not obsess and scrutinize every little bubble and fart in my abdomen and every little tingle and twinge in my boobs! but it's sooooo freaking hard! :
whenever i've noticed myself feeling tired or hungry I smile mischievously to myself and giggle in my head like a maniac! but at least this time i'm not driving DH insane about it all. I find that puttering around on MDC does work me up into a bit of frenzy, though.

We're almost there, ladies. The one week countdown has officially begun!

Me dreads.gif 32, loving him fuzmalesling.gif33, more each day. Rad boy, jog.gif 7/12/10 & Cool gal baby.gif  4/28/13

I'm a biracial, atheist, humanist, pacifist, anarchist, bibliophile, and educator. Rainbow.gifgd.gifwinner.jpgnocirc.gif

#127 of 408 Old 07-07-2008, 10:58 PM

Jaciharper- What day after positive opk did you start progesterone? I just started tonightand my positive opk was Thurs morning at 9:00 am and 1:00pm. That was 4 days after positive opk. I am taking 100 mg of progesterone. Did you doctor tell you when to stop taking it? Do you stop after 14 days if bfn? I am also going to use the progesterone cream. Any side effects? This is my first time using it. I had two m/c's this year both at 8 weeks after normal heartrates. They think it may be low progesterone.
#128 of 408 Old 07-07-2008, 11:08 PM

Zen- how may dpo? When are you going to test? I think I will test on Saturday that should put me at 8-9 dpo. As I stated in previous blog, the opk's were positive on Thurs. I used fmu ( I know you aren't supposed to) but it came back really positive. Then I tested again around 1:00 p.m and it came back just as dark if not darker. Anyhow, both tests were about twice as dark as control. So if I go by the very latest average (48 hours) that would put me at a Sat ovulation. Now I realize it is not an exact science and I could have ovulated on Thursday or as late as Sunday. I do not temp so I am aiding on the conservative side. I tested last night and negative and again in the morning and it was barely negative but definately lighter than control. Would you all agree that Saturday sounds about right?????????? I am still nursing my two year old and she gets up at night so I do not think temping would help. Also, my dh snores and wakes me up several times a night. I had ewcm about a day or two before positve opk but could not tell after that because of all the BDing.
#129 of 408 Old 07-07-2008, 11:10 PM

North of 60 -Did you check out the instead cups? When are you testing? I think I will shoot for Sat as my starting point. I have dollar tree tests.
#130 of 408 Old 07-07-2008, 11:35 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilgreen View Post
I might have a line!! I tested this morning at 8dpo with fmu and I kinda sort of could see something if I looked real hard at a certain angle, but I figured it was just my eyes. Because I have internet cheapies and I have to dip it into collected urine, I still have the urine in the bathroom. It was really bugging me so I took another just now and I think something is there and it showed up within the time. But it's so ridiculously vague that I am not counting on it. But, obviously I've let myself get at least a bit excited by the possibility because i'm writing about it here

Anyways, only time will tell. I just started an antidepressant this month, so I can't be sure what possible symptoms are related to that and what could be pg symptoms (it's still too early, anyways).

fyi http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/66110
Quote:
Originally Posted by nuwavemomma View Post
lilgreen that's where I was at with my FMU test this morning, also an internet cheapie. The second one (this afternoon) was dollar store, and was significantly easier to see and distinct, though still very light. My partner saw it no problem. I'm just gonna keep testing and it sounds like you should too! I'm going fairly out of my head at this point, so I'll gladly keep you company! Your name's been jumping out at me since I started hanging out around the TTC boards, don't know why. I'd love to think it's because we're going to be in the same DDC! *fingers crossed*
: : : :

Pictures! I need pictures so I can obsess with you guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellygirl View Post
North of 60 -Did you check out the instead cups? When are you testing? I think I will shoot for Sat as my starting point. I have dollar tree tests.
Yeah I did, I looked online. I'm deffiitly going to look for them for next cycle (if this one doesn't work). Where can you get them? At some place like CVS?

I think I have sore boobs today. 5 DPO. I can't tell if they're sore sore, or sore because I did my chest at the gym today. lol And I have a dull achy kind of crampy sensation. The obsessing has begun.

Frankenstein never scared me. Marsupials do. Because they're FAST.
#131 of 408 Old 07-07-2008, 11:42 PM

What do you think? Am I totally hallucinating a freakishly faint line or what?

http://www.myamalgam.com/HPTBFP.jpg
#132 of 408 Old 07-07-2008, 11:52 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAUCmama View Post
What do you think? Am I totally hallucinating a freakishly faint line or what?

http://www.myamalgam.com/HPTBFP.jpg
I inverted it for you, and I totally see a thick line there! I'm putting my money on BFP! :

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...g?t=1215485672

#133 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 12:00 AM

:nu, lil, and cauc, YAY!!:
see, I knew this was a lucky thread!!
#134 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North_Of_60 View Post
I inverted it for you, and I totally see a thick line there! I'm putting my money on BFP! :

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...g?t=1215485672
Thanks! I'm just hoping it's not some mutant evap line...everything came up well within the time limit, but a darker pink line sure would make me happy.
#135 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 12:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2in09 View Post
:nu, lil, and cauc, YAY!!:
see, I knew this was a lucky thread!!
thanks! I'm not letting myself believe it yet though, I'm so paranoid that I'm faking myself out...grrrr.
#136 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 12:11 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
thanks! I'm not letting myself believe it yet though, I'm so paranoid that I'm faking myself out...grrrr.
How many DPO are you?

#137 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 12:23 AM

alright dammit. nobody is allowed to LEAVE! its like the BLACK JACK TABLE.

maybe this room is 'hot'!

will think good thoughts as i go to bed.

my i'm burpy....
goodnight all.

s
#138 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 12:45 AM

Quote:
How many DPO are you?
13DPO today
#139 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 12:59 AM

Ya know, looking at my chart stats on FF I've noticed that over the last 6 months my luteal phase has gone from 15 days to 11 days. My last 2 cycles were both 11 days. I'm not much liking this trend.

Does anyone have any idea what, if anything, this might mean? I do only have one tube and ovary and have endometriosis, so I can't really afford for anything else to go wrong!

SAHMtranstichel.gif to DD1joy.gif(9/06), DD2energy.gif(4/09), DS1 kid.gif (1/11), and DS2 wild.gif (2/12)
knit.giflactivist.gifsigncirc1.gif Surprise! pos.gif #5 due 12/16/13 2ndtri.gif

#140 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 01:07 AM

Quote:
: : : :

Pictures! I need pictures so I can obsess with you guys!

Yeah I did, I looked online. I'm deffiitly going to look for them for next cycle (if this one doesn't work). Where can you get them? At some place like CVS?

I think I have sore boobs today. 5 DPO. I can't tell if they're sore sore, or sore because I did my chest at the gym today. lol And I have a dull achy kind of crampy sensation. The obsessing has begun.
I've got one, but it's really not a great pic. These just aren't photographing well. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39...a827/10dpo.jpg

I feel like I shouldn't get excited yet, and of course I'm fairly worked up so that's not going too well. LOL

Also, North, how did you invert that image? Oh lordy. Alright. Let's go there. Yes. How did you do that? That's nifty!

#141 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 01:13 AM

Oooohhh...nuwavemomma has a BFP! That's pretty. =)
#142 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 01:16 AM

Quote:
I've got one, but it's really not a great pic. These just aren't photographing well. http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y39...a827/10dpo.jpg

I feel like I shouldn't get excited yet, and of course I'm fairly worked up so that's not going too well. LOL

Also, North, how did you invert that image? Oh lordy. Alright. Let's go there. Yes. How did you do that? That's nifty!
That's for surely a line!!! Congrats! It's much more obvious than mine. I'm really not sure about mine, so I'm trying to assume I saw nothing. I can't take any pics because my H is away with the camera (in switzerland!). I hope you're right, though, about us graduating together to the ddc

I can't wait to see everyone's updates tomorrow! Must get to sleep so I can wake up
#143 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 01:18 AM

Ok now I'm crying. You guys think it is? I am feeling so cautious. DP's the only other one who's seen the test...

*baaaawwaaaaaaahhhhhhh!*

#144 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 01:24 AM

I see a clear pink line there without even having to squint and change angles. If you want to wait a few days and test again feel free, I think you'll see a darker line in 2 or 3 days. =)
#145 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Ok now I'm crying. You guys think it is? I am feeling so cautious. DP's the only other one who's seen the test...

*baaaawwaaaaaaahhhhhhh!*
I seriously think this is it for you
#146 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 01:33 AM

Quote:
I see a clear pink line there without even having to squint and change angles. If you want to wait a few days and test again feel free, I think you'll see a darker line in 2 or 3 days. =)
See I just bought a 20 pack of cheapies, and I intend to use them! Oh gosh. I'm a little stunned.

I started thinking I might be Saturday night, DP had to leave our weekend at my dad's cabin that night instead of the next day with the rest of us, because he couldn't get out of a shift the next am. I started crying because I didn't want him to leave! I love him a lot, but that's just not normal! LOL

CAUC and lilgreen I'm want continuous updates!

#147 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 01:36 AM

Yeah, I've been really weepy lately too...and I also just bought a 20 pack of cheapies, plus a few expensive ones I'm saving for when I'm sure so I can have a prettier BFP, LOL.
#148 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 08:27 AM

cauc and newwave - ILL TAKE EM!!! haaaaaaaaaaaa.

I'm sure theres a few of us who would be willing to take them off your hands ;-)

CONGRATS (early...but necessary me thinks!) wahoo!!

:

I really love that smiley.

For the rest of the group - a link that you might find useful if you need to adjust your BBTs:

http://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

I know. You're not SUPPOSED to do that...but whatever. I've had to temp at 6am the last 3 days and i don't want it jackin' up my pretty chart. Although - I'm not so sure its lookin' so pretty....

Dip. But not a dip with gusto. Today - 8DPO. oi ve this sucks.

#149 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 08:29 AM

nuwave - that sure does like good to me ;-)
#150 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 08:41 AM

nuwavemomma, Caucmama, and lilgreen -- CONGRATS on the BFPs! :

I'm 10dpo today and last night I told myself that if my temps were higher today I was going to test, even though I never get early +hpts. Well....my temps went up, I tested with my only FRER in the house and lo and behold, got a faint BFP in under a minute!!! I've had really distinct (for me) symptoms over the last three days, so I suspected, but didn't really expect to get a positive yet.

I'm also not ready to call it a definite BFP. I haven't even added the test results to my FF chart. I got a faint BFP last cycle at 14dpo and it kept getting lighter every day because I was having a chemical. I do feel strangely more confident about this one, but I want to wait and test again in two days to see if the line is darker (and then I'll test 2 days after that, and 2 days after that, etc....). If all is looking good I'll go in for blood tests next week.

Anyway! That's my news today -- faint BFP 5 days before AF is due!! Please send sticky vibes and hopes for the + to get darker and darker. :

thanks for letting me share! I'm not telling anyone else right now, not even DH. (I don't want to tell him until I'm still testing + a week or so from now!)

~faeriemom

P.S. My camera's not working, but I may try to borrow someone's today so that I can take a picture of it and post. I can say that the line is about as dark as the one on nuwavemomma's test, maybe just a smidge lighter.

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page