The early to mid July TWW - Page 7 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#181 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 03:43 PM - Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaciharper View Post
North of 60 I am the exact opposite when it comes to BM during pregnancy, but everybody is different. Are you hangin in there? I am as nervious as a cat today and I know that is not good for me but I want this so badly. How r u holdin up do u have any symptoms? My last pregnancy I had no symptoms and I was pregnant. I hope we are both going to see a BFP soon.
No symptoms that I'm aware of yet. My boobs are so, but I did my chest and tricepts at the gym yesterday, so that whole area is sore and I'm not sure what's what. And I feel bloated, but that may just be because of the diahrea, what ever is the cause of that.

Frankenstein never scared me. Marsupials do. Because they're FAST.
#182 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 03:50 PM

well hang in there and think postive thoughts. I'm always scared that I will get my hopes up. I don't think we can help but too get our hopes up, or I can't.
#183 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 04:13 PM - Thread Starter

Ok I know being only 6 DPO these symptoms are early, but humor me. I'm starting to obsess a bit...

1.) Cervical mucus. Kind of creamy. Not really sticky at all, but I read that can be because the body is forming the mucus plug?

2.) I just realized that I have had weird dreams the last couple of days. I can't remember last nights very well, and it wasn't all that interesting, but the night before I was getting it on with Ray Liotta. RAY LIOTTA?? I have not watched any movies with him either, so I don't know what the heck that's all about.

3.) Aaand the diarrhea.

#184 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 04:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by North_Of_60 View Post
Ok I know being only 6 DPO these symptoms are early, but humor me. I'm starting to obsess a bit...

1.) Cervical mucus. Kind of creamy. Not really sticky at all, but I read that can be because the body is forming the mucus plug?

2.) I just realized that I have had weird dreams the last couple of days. I can't remember last nights very well, and it wasn't all that interesting, but the night before I was getting it on with Ray Liotta. RAY LIOTTA?? I have not watched any movies with him either, so I don't know what the heck that's all about.

3.) Aaand the diarrhea.
You are not obessing I had alot of CM with pregnancy and weird dreams this may be your month.
#185 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 04:23 PM

I'm obsessing over the symptoms as well. Nauseas everyday in the afternoon, extremely exhausted, sensitive when dd nurses, thought I had some ligament pain (happened to me when I was newly pregnant with my second), peeing all the time, and sweaty at night.

North of 60---DON'T DO IT! I totally went grocery shopping, had 3 tests in my hot little hands when I got home and then used one and got a big stinkin' . Talk about disappointment city. So totally bummed. I think I may even wait through tomorrow and not test now till Thursday. Deflated.

Trying to build up my house, not tear it down namaste.gif.   Got 3 wonderful kids jumpers.gif  ribboncesarean.gif autismribbon.gif, blessed with a wonderful husband luxlove.gif and have the privilege of staying home full time to enjoy it all! 

#186 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 05:08 PM

Quote:

3.) Aaand the diarrhea.

All of these are symptoms I've had the last few days : abundant, creamy cm; vivid dreams (though not about Ray Liota! ); loose bms, several times a day; constant hunger; nausea that starts as soon as I wake up and lasts all day, regardless of what or how much I eat; protruding nipples (protruding, yet soft); lower back ache; slight cramping along my entire lower abdomen; and bbs that are sore all over (and really painful when I take my bra off at night and/or hug DH).

It sounds like you have a lot of those symptoms!

Take a test today if you really feel like you can't wait, and just assume it's going to be BFN because it's early. Then wait a few days and test again (hopefully with the BFP!).

I just went out and spent $$ on three brands of tests -- 6 in all, including digital. I took another FRER this afternoon with diluted, after lunch pee and still got a 2nd line (much lighter than this morning's, but there). I'm going to take another tomorrow morning to see if it's gotten darker. And then I'll use all of them up over the next few days.

I have a good feeling about this month; not just for me, but for everyone else who's in the tww. I think it's going to be a month of lots of BFPs!!
#187 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 05:14 PM

I have been thinking today...

It's probably best to identify the symptoms you've read/heard about that you have never experienced before in a menstrual cycle. Then just focus on those occuring. Ha. I find there are soooo many - real and imagined...and the majority of them are typical PMS signs...that it just makes you crazy!

SOO...I've decided this is what I'd like to have happen over the next few days:

None of which I have EVER experienced

1) tender/sore nipples
2) spotting (when my period starts its HEAVY from day 1)
3) veiny boobs
4) darkening of nipples
5) pee in the middle of the night
6) heartburn

The things I have made note of, that I don't necessarily know if are positive things - is that I've never noticed so much Creamy CM like this. I'm able to get tons of CM the last day or two, when it was really hard to get a decent enough sampling around ovulation. Usually I get watery CM the day before I start my period.

and...

The twinges. Last month I was cramping pretty heavily for 5 days before Flo. I should be getting my period on Saturday. The last two days I have felt tingling/twingy pulling low in my pelvic area. yesterday it was all to my left side. today...i barely feel any symptoms.

And then there is the gas. Not farty gas...burpy bloaty gas. Good times...
#188 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 05:15 PM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by faeriemom View Post

I just went out and spent $$ on three brands of tests -- 6 in all, including digital. I took another FRER this afternoon with diluted, after lunch pee and still got a 2nd line (much lighter than this morning's, but there). I'm going to take another tomorrow morning to see if it's gotten darker. And then I'll use all of them up over the next few days.

I have a good feeling about this month; not just for me, but for everyone else who's in the tww. I think it's going to be a month of lots of BFPs!!
Congrats, faeriemom!!!! Yay!
#189 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 10:10 PM

Lilgreen- I have read FRER can detect as low a 6 miu although they say 25 miu. I can tell you I used it on my last three bfp and they all came back at 8-9 dpo. I can honestly say it was 8-9 dpo because I was counting the first day in the cycle I BD. For example, I tested positive on opk on Friday night and we bd on Friday around 11:30 p.m and I tested positive on the following Sunday FMU. Get a FRER I bet its clear BFP.

I am so happy for all the BFP's.

North- When are you going to test? I am getting so excited. I will test on Sat and Sunday. I do not have any symptoms and I do not temp. However, I did not get any symptoms with last pregnancy. If not I still have the Instead cups.
#190 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 10:11 PM

Danielle- I have a really good feeling about you getting a BFP. Are you sure you don't want to test again in the morning. I tell you I would have to test. It would burn a hole in my purse. Go ahead test one more time!!!!
#191 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 10:14 PM

ash, welcome!

north, i have the opposite- i can't poop.

well, i am a big dummy dum-head. I wasted a FRER today at 6dpo. Only 6-freaking-d-p-o.. what was i thinking? of course b-f-freaking-n.

now let me obcess on some "symptoms.."

1. TOTALLY constipated. i NEED to poop.

2. totally sick to my stomach this morning. i ran a couple miles too.. so that could be it. i wanted to run more but was too sick to my stomach.

3. totally hungry all the time. but i love food too, and i exercised today, so..

4. slightly sore boobies on the sides from time to time.

5. crampy, twingy lower abdomen.

does anyone think i still have a chance?? i REALLY hope.. but i'm doubting it.. oh poo.. no pun intended.. really..:
#192 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 10:25 PM

North of 60 -Why not test in two days. Afterall, maybe with all the strange opk's you may have ovulated earlier. I still think I ovulated on Saturday. I hate to go back to the opk situation but it was negative on Sunday. I read and watched a video in which this doctor said you could catch your surge on the way down after ovulation. I went back to my last pregnancy and I got my positive opk on Friday night and got my bfp the following Sunday with fmu. So I must have ovulated shortly after the surge because I did not bd until 11:00 p.m. I only know this because we were visiting my parents and we went to bed late. So if I got a really dark opk on Thursday morning then I could have ovulated as early as Thursday night or Friday morning. If that were the case I would be 5 dpo. However, I am going to count Sat or Sun as ovulation day for testing purposes. I hope I am not obsessing. I started 200 mg of prometrium on Monday. It is supposed to be started about 2 dpo. If I did not hit it then there is always next month. I have short cycles normally 25-26 days. I used to be 28 days to the T. However due to the past three m/c's my cycles have gotten shorter.
Also, I had a very vivid dream last night. I never remember my dreams. This one scared me so much that I woke up several times. It was so clear. My dream involved Robert from Everyone Loves Raymond. Go Figure.
#193 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 10:30 PM

This question is for anyone who can answer it-If you ovulate regularly say every 28 days, do you ovulate the same time every month (+ or - a day)? For example, I had a 28 day cycle for the past 20 years with the exception of the Norplant (5 years) and my m/c's. So would a person with a regular cycle ovulate at the same time everymonth or a different times. From what I have read it says you ovulate at about the same time.
#194 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 10:36 PM

2 in 09-You so have a chance. I think things sound really good. Take another test on Thursday at 8 dpo and you will probably get BFP. There is quite a few of us testing around the same time. I am already planning for Saturday that is if I can make it that long. I have a really good feeling even though I have no symptoms. Positive thinking can make all the difference in the world. Keep your chin up. Just keep telling yourself no one gets a bfp at 6 dpo. I bet you get a bfp in a few days.
#195 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 11:29 PM

So I've read that implantation happens 6-12 DPO, and you don't get symptoms until implantation.....is that accurate? I started getting symptoms at 5 DPO, but I could be wrong about the day I O'd.

Quote:

3.) Aaand the diarrhea.
I'm 7 DPO and I've been feeling a kind of pressure in my lower abdomen, right in the middle, for the past couple days. I also have a lot of creamy CM, which doesn't usually happen during this part of my cycle. I also have been having weird BM's the past couple days, not diarrhea or constipation, just different than normal and I'm usually pretty regular. Thankfully I haven't had any sex dreams about Ray Liotta.

But with everyone's symptoms it really sounds like we're going to continue getting BFP's this month.

lady.gifMama to DS banana.gif(5) and DD broc1.gif(2)

#196 of 408 Old 07-08-2008, 11:45 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by liliaceae View Post
Thankfully I haven't had any sex dreams about Ray Liotta.
You dissin' on my Ray-Ray? I actually had to google him because it had been so long since I've seen him that I wanted to know what got me so hot under the collar, and he's kind cute in a bad boy Italian Mafia kind of way.

Watch me end up pregnant and plagued with Ray Liotta sex dreams. With my daughter it was a creepy looking cabbage patch doll with crooked teeth. I think Ray Liotta is a bargain compared to that!

#197 of 408 Old 07-09-2008, 01:16 AM

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Quote:
Watch me end up pregnant and plagued with Ray Liotta sex dreams. With my daughter it was a creepy looking cabbage patch doll with crooked teeth. I think Ray Liotta is a bargain compared to that!

kellygirl - thanks for the reply about frer. I ended up being too busy with my boys to even think about it. My 6yr old is out of control these days. He's been an emotional rollercoaster and I'm so drained. If it's still ambiguous tomorrow, I will get one. I keep looking at the *three* tests I did today (all using the same fmu) and I see the lines without fail after a few seconds. I'm just worried that they're evap lines or something. This waiting is killing me. It had better be obvious tomorrow!!
#198 of 408 Old 07-09-2008, 03:27 AM

I've got you beat, I took 5 tests today, 5! And every single one of them had the same super faint, possibly imagined second line. The back pain is ticking me off, and the loose BM issues (TMI, lol) I can't just run in to the bathroom as my 3yo is currently potty learning and the bathroom is owned by him and his messes at the moment. I haven't been temping so all I have is OPKs and other symptoms to go by and FF thinks I O'd 2 days later than I thought I did, plus today I had some super small amounts of brown mixed in with the CM. Wow, I meant for this to be a quick reply before bed and here I am rambling.

No sex dreams about Ray Liotta for me, I met him once at the airport though...weird. Oh well, tomorrow is 15DPO, or 13DPO if I go by FF...losing my mind!
#199 of 408 Old 07-09-2008, 08:48 AM

so i had a dream last night i was pregnant (i know. real SHOCKER).

and woke up to a temp rise, after a dip yesterday on 8dpo. this makes me happy.

although - i have adjusted my temps the last 4 days because i've had to get up at 6am and was temping all the days previous at 8am. argh.

every now and then i'll just cross reference my mouth temps with my vaginal temps...and the vaginal temps are always WAY HIGHER. not just slightly.

im beginning to think maybe i don't have a progesterone issue after all, and aught to ditch the CREAM!!! eeks.

thats what you get for self-diagnosing...
#200 of 408 Old 07-09-2008, 09:11 AM - Thread Starter

So I tested this morning. Big fat nega-tivo. It was a dollar tree test, and I'm contemplating going up to the pharmacy and getting a FRER.

#201 of 408 Old 07-09-2008, 09:23 AM

BFN this morning, and my temp dropped again from 98.29 to 98.26. Feel free to look at my chart and tell me if I have any hope left this cycle. I'm thinking not. My temp has dropped slowly for almost a week now.
I did take it an hour early today, but I don't think it would have been much different at my usual time.

SAHMtranstichel.gif to DD1joy.gif(9/06), DD2energy.gif(4/09), DS1 kid.gif (1/11), and DS2 wild.gif (2/12)
knit.giflactivist.gifsigncirc1.gif Surprise! pos.gif #5 due 12/16/13 2ndtri.gif

#202 of 408 Old 07-09-2008, 09:40 AM - Thread Starter

But I did get a convincing evaporation line. :

Normal view:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...g?t=1215607314

Inverted:

http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/d...g?t=1215607425

#203 of 408 Old 07-09-2008, 09:43 AM

Quote:
So I tested this morning. Big fat nega-tivo. It was a dollar tree test, and I'm contemplating going up to the pharmacy and getting a FRER.
We are in the sam eboat I want to test, but know it will be negative. Don't get your hopes down it is way too early to get a postive. With that being said I oicked up a test this morning and put it back down and got into the shower before i changed my mind. I've test before so many times that I had my hopes way down and got stressed out, thats why I am trying my hardest not to test. Try to hang in there I will test Sat with you if you want me too, I think somene else wants to test Sat too. My birthday is Sunday so I am hoping for a postive. , best birthday gift ever.
#204 of 408 Old 07-09-2008, 09:46 AM

Quote:
are these your test? The first one looks postive, shut my mouth and me telling u not to test that is a pink line grey is evap line.:
#205 of 408 Old 07-09-2008, 09:48 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
are these your test? The first one looks postive, shut my mouth and me telling u not to test.:
Yep, those are mine from this morning. But it's WAY after the time limit. Like an hour. And already, as it's continuing to dry, the formation of the line has changed a bit. Still visible, but different.

And I always get evaporation lines on DT tests, which is why I shouldn't even bother. I'm going to get a FRER on the way home from the gym today

#206 of 408 Old 07-09-2008, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Yep, those are mine from this morning. But it's WAY after the time limit. Like an hour. And already, as it's continuing to dry, the formation of the line has changed a bit. Still visible, but different.

And I always get evaporation lines on DT tests, which is why I shouldn't even bother. I'm going to get a FRER on the way home from the gym today
Girl Ive taken a lot of the dollar store test and gotten a evap line and they were grey. That looks pink to me unless I am blind. I am getting excited for you, you go girl..I 'm going to say a prayer for you. What kind of test is the second one and what color is the line supposed to be?
#207 of 408 Old 07-09-2008, 09:51 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
that is a pink line grey is evap line.:
It doesn't look pink in person though. :

#208 of 408 Old 07-09-2008, 09:53 AM

Quote:
It doesn't look pink in person though. :
I promise it looks pink in the picture, my last pregnancy the line would get a little darker as it dried and my levels were low.
#209 of 408 Old 07-09-2008, 09:53 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by CatholicBFMama View Post
BFN this morning, and my temp dropped again from 98.29 to 98.26. Feel free to look at my chart and tell me if I have any hope left this cycle. I'm thinking not. My temp has dropped slowly for almost a week now.
I did take it an hour early today, but I don't think it would have been much different at my usual time.
How many DPO are you?

#210 of 408 Old 07-09-2008, 10:17 AM

North, I'm 10 DPO. My last 2 cycles have had 11 day luteal phases, so I'm not hopeful this month. This is cycle 11 really trying, and it's really wearing me down. :

SAHMtranstichel.gif to DD1joy.gif(9/06), DD2energy.gif(4/09), DS1 kid.gif (1/11), and DS2 wild.gif (2/12)
knit.giflactivist.gifsigncirc1.gif Surprise! pos.gif #5 due 12/16/13 2ndtri.gif

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page