Nursing Mamas TTC in JULY!!! - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

Old 07-17-2008, 01:30 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Robin*

And, OT, I noticed from looking at everyone's charts, a lot of us O'd right around the new moon on the 2nd and 3rd of July. I just thought that was kinda cool.

That is kinda cool

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-17-2008, 05:24 AM

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
New here.
Please add me to waiting to o.
I have a nursing 3 yo dd. Had a miscarraige in Feb and I've waited the recommended 3 AFs before trying again. Well, the third AF ends tomorrow (hopefully) then we will be officially TTC!
Read through the whole thread and just wanted to say congrats :to those with BFP and to those that had a loss and : to the rest of you trying and :
Old 07-17-2008, 05:40 AM

Could you please add me to waiting to o as well thanks

Mary
Old 07-17-2008, 12:13 PM

jldumm Congrats!!
:

afm - I have no idea if I ovulated or not this month. I quit charting temps because the morning time was too eratic. I'm getting the itch to test (cd 24) and trying to remind myself it's too early, just wait, just wait.... so I guess I need to move to 2WW
Old 07-17-2008, 12:14 PM

I feel like i have nothign to add

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
Old 07-17-2008, 01:02 PM

So I am testing Monday, July 21, and time is DRAGGING!! Thank goodness we have a busy weekend. Hopefully I will blink and it will be Monday morning. I can honestly say (as a working mom) that I have NEVER been so excited for it to be Monday morning!!
Old 07-17-2008, 03:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jldumm View Post
i got a positive this am
it doesn't seem real yet
we will wait and see.

has anyone ever had the up and down not as defined as the side to side of the plus... i think i need a second opinion.
: Congrats, jldumm!! I agree, a line is a line! Have a H&H 9MO!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikidee View Post
I'm joining in! I'm a nursing mama and we are now officially TTC. I just went off my mini-pill on Tuesday, so I'm waiting to see what type of bleeding I have. I haven't had my period since August 05 b/c I was on a 28-day mini-pill, so I expect the next couple of months to be interesting.

Going to catch up on all the posts in this thread....

Oh and I should put in bold that I am TTC - is that "waiting to catch the first PP egg" or "waiting to O"?? I have much to learn!
If you already have had your first PPAF I would say you're waiting to O. The "waiting to catch" category is usually for those who haven't gotten an AF and want to make sure it stays that way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Aimee View Post
, Momma Aimee. I know it's tough waiting for your body to cooperate. Feel free to vent here.

I'm getting some really good fetility signs and hoping that I'll be Oing soon. Last night was our anniversary so it was easy to convince DH to give me so lovin'. Now I just have to keep convincing him until the temp spike!

Mama to my beautiful Ana Carolina (2/07), Isabel Cristina (6/10), and #3 on the way in August 2013!

Old 07-17-2008, 03:13 PM

Quote:
I'm getting some really good fetility signs and hoping that I'll be Oing soon. Last night was our anniversary so it was easy to convince DH to give me so lovin'. Now I just have to keep convincing him until the temp spike!
you have to 'convince" All i have to do is show up with out a child attached

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
Old 07-17-2008, 06:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katica View Post
Huh, and for us with short LP`s it really does make a difference, doesn`t it?
EXACTLY!! on one hand, I tell myself it doesn't really matter (in terms of dtd and timing and all) - what's done is done... But I REALLY want to know if my LP is lengthening or not!

loving Mama to Killian (6/07) and Breckin (3/26)
Old 07-17-2008, 06:12 PM

Is anyone else going to test on the 28th or 29th of July? I'm pretty sure I O'd on the 14th or 15th. I'm not going to test early because I don't want a false neg. We'll see if I can stick to that.
Old 07-17-2008, 07:21 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Ok, FF is officially playing mind games with me. First, it said I O`d on CD 21, then changed it to CD19. Now it`s CD23 (I think, I`ve lost count). It all looks nice but I know I definitely didn`t O on CD23. CM, CP just don`t match.
Huh, stay calm...

Me sleepytime.gif DH violin.gifand the kiddos run.gif   Follower of Jesus heartbeat.gif
Old 07-17-2008, 08:52 PM

Can you please move me to waiting to O?

I'm so freakin excited!!! I've been posting (on and off- mostly off for obvious reasons) since my son was like 8 mos old. I never got my period. I refused (well, thought about it and then realized better!) to wean simply to conceive and it has paid off! I am on day one of a new cycle! Just got AF!!!! Woohoo!!! : I can't wait to start TTC!!! Adn my son is still nursing, only morning and night, and I know pregnancy can affect that, but I'm ready. For all of it! Wish me luck this cycle ladies!!!

SAHM CrossFitting mama to DS (6) and DD (3) and surprise #3 due in September!  winner.jpg familybed1.gif homebirth.jpg

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36*heartbeat.gif*40**

Old 07-17-2008, 09:06 PM

Oh - and for some reason I noticed I'm on the PP Egg list twice.

SAHM CrossFitting mama to DS (6) and DD (3) and surprise #3 due in September!  winner.jpg familybed1.gif homebirth.jpg

***4***8***12***16***20***24***28***32***36*heartbeat.gif*40**

Old 07-17-2008, 11:07 PM

Please move me to waiting to o.

Thanks!
Old 07-17-2008, 11:53 PM

Please move me to Waiting to O.

It was/is AF and the wait is on. I'm thinking of charting temps. Can anyone recommend, is Fertility Friend the way to go? Does it cost? I haven't charted temps since I was preventing preg. in my early 20s (been crunchy for a long time) and then I did all the graphing myself.

bdoody11, my DS takes a little convincing too, (we've never gotten back really in the swing since DS) and I don't want him to feel like I'm only interested to conceive (although that can be hard when I put a pillow up under my hips right after)

Congrats Jildum, ditto everyone else, a line is a line is a line! :

Wife to Bear - Mom to DS 7, gifted with SPD and DD 2, a Joybunny!
Old 07-18-2008, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
I'm thinking of charting temps. Can anyone recommend, is Fertility Friend the way to go? Does it cost? I haven't charted temps since I was preventing preg. in my early 20s (been crunchy for a long time) and then I did all the graphing myself.
I far prefer TCOYF/Ovusoft. I think they have a 15 day trial and then the software is like $40 or so. I also heard that they may have a TCOYF web version at iVillage? But I haven't checked it out.

Congrats Jldumm! :

I think I am out this cycle. I am spotting and cramping. : I am 8dpo and I guess I need to look at the bright side and think about the fact that my LP is at least 2.75 days longer than it was before my first PPAF.

Good luck to those testing soon!

Jen ~ DD1 (10/2006) ~ DD2 (9/2009) ~ DD3 (6/2012)
Old 07-18-2008, 11:24 AM

hi all! may i join? i just started my first cycle in 36 months (woo hoo) and am currently still nursing dd2 at 26 months. where should i put myself...?

maybe in waiting to catch first pp egg?

2vbac mama to dd1-5 3/4, dd2 3, and ds- 07/10/09
Old 07-18-2008, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by citymomstl View Post
So I am testing Monday, July 21, and time is DRAGGING!! Thank goodness we have a busy weekend. Hopefully I will blink and it will be Monday morning. I can honestly say (as a working mom) that I have NEVER been so excited for it to be Monday morning!!
I have been ordered not to test (by my dear friend. lol. she knows i am insane about this) until Monday, so I am with you on the weekend dragging. I actually am supposed to still be in the "waiting to be ready" category, but we had a little "slip-up" So, I guess I can be moved to Two Week Wait

So, in the interest of not testing until Monday, I don't have a single test in the house and while we are camping this weekend, I will not go anywhere alone. rofl. I cannot be trusted not to grab a test. I am actually OK with either result, I am just going batty not knowing.

Good luck making the weekend fly by. Hope you get a BFP!!!!
Old 07-18-2008, 02:19 PM

C'mon girls, where are all the BFPs?????

<3 Dena

Wife to M 4.04 and Mama to hopmad.gifJ the activist 5.06, superhero.gifSammy Tsunami 12.09, and stork-girl.gif  coming soon!

Old 07-18-2008, 02:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
I'm thinking of charting temps. Can anyone recommend, is Fertility Friend the way to go? Does it cost?
i really like Fertility friend... If I remember correctly, there is a free option - and a VIP option, that is very affordable and gets you some additional perks/analysis. But, if you are already familiar w/charting, you can probably just do the basic free option and get the benefits....

hth!

Old 07-18-2008, 03:22 PM

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenmn View Post
I far prefer TCOYF/Ovusoft. I think they have a 15 day trial and then the software is like $40 or so. I also heard that they may have a TCOYF web version at iVillage? But I haven't checked it out.

They do have a free charting web version at ivillage
I also prefer TCOYF/Ovusoft far easier to read the fertilityfriend.

Kami(31)DH(35)Alex(11),(4/05) (7/05),Ryker(8)(11/10) 
Harlan (11/4/2011)http://www.desertreadingloft.com--Independent Usborne Books Consultant
Old 07-18-2008, 04:22 PM

I like Fertility Friend. They have a free version. I don't like that as much but it's good for just charting in your temps.

I have to say that waiting for O is soooooooooooo boring!!!!

Heathertreehugger.gif
Mama to 5 (b17,b11,b9,g6,b4)

Our Final Addition stork-suprise.gifarriving in Mid June 2014

Old 07-18-2008, 05:01 PM

Hi! I just found your thread a week or two ago...we had decided to TTC, but I still hadn't gotten my PPAF (15 months). Eureka! It came Wednesday, so now we're waiting to O. I've never paid much attention to my cycle...knew generally when I was O'ing. It worked last time...took only 2 months to conceive DD. I'm hoping it'll be as easy this time, but am terrified that it won't...Thanks for being such a great group!

Cat

:
Old 07-18-2008, 05:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by usandthegirls View Post
I have been ordered not to test (by my dear friend. lol. she knows i am insane about this) until Monday, so I am with you on the weekend dragging. I actually am supposed to still be in the "waiting to be ready" category, but we had a little "slip-up" So, I guess I can be moved to Two Week Wait

So, in the interest of not testing until Monday, I don't have a single test in the house and while we are camping this weekend, I will not go anywhere alone. rofl. I cannot be trusted not to grab a test. I am actually OK with either result, I am just going batty not knowing.

Good luck making the weekend fly by. Hope you get a BFP!!!!
Your post is too funny! Best of luck making it through the weekend! Thanks for the well wishes.
Old 07-18-2008, 06:03 PM - Thread Starter

Hi Mamas!!! Just want you all to know it's hit or miss to get on the site every day for me so don't worry if you aren't immed. moved to a section - I promise I'll get you there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvmybabygirls View Post
Okay so i wasn't gonna even go on here for a while because i find myself getting too caught up in it~ That said I am 4dpo and OMG I am feeling so sick. Nausious and crampy my cycle is anywhere from 28-31 days and according to FF we have a high probability that we conceived!! We dtd on the day of Ovulation and two days prior! So I am pretty confident we have been successful, mind you we didn't plan our other two and the only reason I charted was so we could try for a boy, we have two girls. I guess my question is it possible to feel this sick already and does anyone know if its a sign there are multiples, it runs in our family so I am kinda trippin'! Very excited to know, but won't for at least another week! With dd #2 i didn't show positive on a test util 3 days after AF was due. And then had blood work and my hcg was low they said!! So any advice or help would be welcomed!!! I have a 15mo that nurses 2-3x a nite still. But I have had AF since 2 mos pp. Congrats to all who are preggers!!! And keep trying for everyone else. Baby dust to all!:
Hi mama - hopefully it's good old morning sickness!! Keep us posted!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by satsumagirl View Post
Hi can I join in?

I'm Mary, 30 , from the UK and mum to one DD who is 21 months. I got my first PPAF when DD was 14 months and it has been regular at 32 days since then so I hope I'm ovulating! I only had my coil out a week into this cycle so I'm not hopeful for this month, so we are practising! My daughter tends to feed twice a day.

Look forward to getting to know you all

Mary
- Hope your stay is short!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliShanti View Post
I'm not sure what is going on with my body.

Here's a list of what is going on:

- I'm 15DPO
- I had a BFN on 13DPO (Target Brand FR)
- FF says AF is due today
- My temp went back up today after slightly lower temps for two days (not below coverline, though)
- I've been having creamy-egg CM for about a week
- I've had cramps on and off since 6DPO
- I had tons of eggy/cloudy CM yesterday
- Kept feeling "wet" yesterday thinking I was bleeding but when checked, nothing, just CM
- I had very slight spotting (just enough to see on tp) at 12 & 13 DPO, but no more since
-Feel slightly nauseous every morning for a few days

Is it possible to get a negative with Target brand First Response then get a positive later?

If AF doesn't show by tomorrow morning, should I test again or wait until Friday? This is my first cycle after my PPAF, so it might just be kinda wonky.

See chart in my siggy. What do yall think?
- Ooh! Keep us posted!! This wait time is murder really, I still think we should all have our belly buttons pop out like a turkey button when we're pregger - it would be so much easier!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanahan View Post
hmm... looking at your alternate signs (mainly, cervical position), I somewhat wonder if you have o'd yet.... Your cervix shouldn't be "high" at this point in the game - it should be very low and firm. It is high, soft, and open during ovulation. Also, the eggwhite CM makes me wonder if you are just having a drawn out cycle and are gearing up to o now... But who knows, I'm not an expert....

Personally, I would probably try to get some "cheap" tests from the dollar store or the internet and just test every other day or so....

best of luck!!!
I have heard SO many different things re cp and most of them different!! Arg. Again, why can't we have it easy? Ooh, I know, our tummies could turn purple if we are!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jldumm View Post
i got a positive this am
it doesn't seem real yet
we will wait and see.

has anyone ever had the up and down not as defined as the side to side of the plus... i think i need a second opinion.
CONGRATULATIONS!!!:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kikidee View Post
I'm joining in! I'm a nursing mama and we are now officially TTC. I just went off my mini-pill on Tuesday, so I'm waiting to see what type of bleeding I have. I haven't had my period since August 05 b/c I was on a 28-day mini-pill, so I expect the next couple of months to be interesting.

Going to catch up on all the posts in this thread....

Oh and I should put in bold that I am TTC - is that "waiting to catch the first PP egg" or "waiting to O"?? I have much to learn!
Welcome!!! We'll put you in waiting to O...hope your stay is short!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin' It View Post
New here.
Please add me to waiting to o.
I have a nursing 3 yo dd. Had a miscarraige in Feb and I've waited the recommended 3 AFs before trying again. Well, the third AF ends tomorrow (hopefully) then we will be officially TTC!
Read through the whole thread and just wanted to say congrats :to those with BFP and to those that had a loss and : to the rest of you trying and :
Hope your stay is short too!!

Quote:
- I'm right there with you mama!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by citymomstl View Post
- Well let us know how it goes!

Quote:
you have to 'convince" All i have to do is show up with out a child attached
- : SOOOOOOOOOOOOO true!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by freezehead View Post
hi all! may i join? i just started my first cycle in 36 months (woo hoo) and am currently still nursing dd2 at 26 months. where should i put myself...?

maybe in waiting to catch first pp egg?
You got it! Welcome to the club!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by calinds View Post
Hi! I just found your thread a week or two ago...we had decided to TTC, but I still hadn't gotten my PPAF (15 months). Eureka! It came Wednesday, so now we're waiting to O. I've never paid much attention to my cycle...knew generally when I was O'ing. It worked last time...took only 2 months to conceive DD. I'm hoping it'll be as easy this time, but am terrified that it won't...Thanks for being such a great group!

Cat

:
- Welcome mama!! Good to have you!!!

Not much going on for me. I have very little hope for this month as I have gotten my telltale day of spotting wherein AF appears 5 days later, like clockwork, most evilly cloaking the spotting as implantation bleeding! Evil woman. :
Old 07-18-2008, 08:36 PM

Quote:
- Ooh! Keep us posted!! This wait time is murder really, I still think we should all have our belly buttons pop out like a turkey button when we're pregger - it would be so much easier!!
That would be easier!

I'm 17DPO. No positive tests and no AF. I am getting lots of wet/EGCM. Don't know what's going on with my body. *shrug*

Jesus-loving Doula/Birth Photographer Mama to Tor 4/2007, Zion 11/2009, Enoch 11/2011, and Zephyr due 12/13/2013

Old 07-19-2008, 10:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaliShanti View Post
No positive tests and no AF. Don't know what's going on with my body. *shrug*
i'm with ya!

Old 07-19-2008, 11:43 AM

well, upon further review, if I take my FRER out of the cassette, and hold it up to the perfect light, in the perfect angle, I think I can make out a very very very faint line.... hmmm. I definitely feel pregnant - and I've never had an LP or a cycle this long - but given the line (and the fact that the other test I took was a CLEAR negative) and my recent miscarriage, I'm definitely not ready to declare victory yet....

Anyway, please send babydust or sticky vibes - and hopefully I'll have good news tomorrow!!!

****crossing fingers****

Old 07-19-2008, 05:27 PM

shanahan-lots of :: and a little going your way.

Does anyone else here feel like time is standing still?
Old 07-19-2008, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovin' It View Post
shanahan-lots of :: and a little going your way.

Does anyone else here feel like time is standing still?

nope time is going toooooo fast -- DH adn I are OLD each month is one more month closer to our "no mare getting pregant" cut off ....

User Tag List