Forum Jump: 

#241 of 329 Old 07-21-2008, 03:55 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by shanahan View Post
well - a darker line today!!

But had a dissapointing dr. apt w/a new dr. I already had the apt. scheduled - so I thought how great that I could go on, meet her (my old dr. moved, so sad!!), and get my hcg and progesterone levels. First, the receptionist almost made me re-schedule when I told her I had a hpt positive to make a later apt. But I pushed. Then when I was explaining my history to my dr, and my concerns about progesterone, and my previous miscarriage - she cut me off and said to calm down.

She also said "I don't understand why you said you are ttc, and are concerned about your m/c - but then continue breastfeed. That's contradictory."

Um.... So, then I told her that I was under the impression that for most people, it is safe to continue to bf, while ttc - and even during pregnancy. She said "were did you hear that? the internet?" I said, no - from friends, childbirth educators, a midwife, and my last dr!!! She just said "well, I don't agree and I don't recommend you continue."

sigh.

They did take my blood - but she made sure to tell me several times that there is no reason at this early in the game and she was only doing it to ease my irrational fears... ugh.
How frustrating to be so excited about your pregnancy and have your new doctor insult your breastfeeding like that.

Check out this site: http://www.llli.org/FAQ/bfpregnant.html
And this book: ADVENTURES IN TANDEM NURSING: BREASTFEEDING DURING PREGNANCY AND BEYOND, by: Hilary Flower

They both will offer all kinds of information on breastfeeding during pregnancy and breastfeeding two.

You might also consider looking in the find your tribe area for a new doctor that would be more considerate and appreciative of your current LOs needs.

Good Luck and Congratulations!

wife to treehugger.gif, mama to carrot.gif(7/06) and joy.gif(4/09), plusdog2.gif

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#242 of 329 Old 07-21-2008, 04:06 PM

Hey, mamas. Please move me to July success stories. I got my bfp yesterday morning. I'm very nervous, so it's hard for me to be too excited. It still feels so unreal.

Mama to two lovely boys and a new baby due mid-May 2011
#243 of 329 Old 07-21-2008, 04:06 PM

So I am on cd9, the first cycle after PPAF, and I am already getting fertile CM and secondary signs. I was worried it would take a while for my cycles to really come back. I hope I am really gearing up to O again. I think when you don't know if you are going to O, the 2WW before O is just as bad as the 2WW after O.

Quote:
Originally Posted by because View Post
You know what I just realized? I was looking at page 1 for the list of the month's sucesses and realized that I started hanging out here before the oldest list of success stories... :

Any other old-timers care to commisserate?
I have also been here since before the oldest list of success stories. : Hang in there. It'll happen for both of us!

Sending baby your way!

wife to treehugger.gif, mama to carrot.gif(7/06) and joy.gif(4/09), plusdog2.gif

#244 of 329 Old 07-21-2008, 04:08 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
YEA YEA!!! hoorah!!! lots and lots of sticky vibes to you too!!!!!

and I hear you on the emotions - on one hand, I want to start planning how to tell my parents when we visit them in 2 weeks - and on the other, I'm trying not to get too excited... its hard!!

anyway, about the coffee - not sure if this will help you, but during the 2ww, DH and I switched to 1/2 reg and 1/2 decaf. I don't even realize its not the same, so its an easy way to get my fix, but w/o feeling guilty. I'll probably even up the decaf portion now, too, although I only drink 1 cup so its probably ok...

again, congrats and hoping for
- No kidding with the back and forth! Arg!! It's only one day and I'm dying to tell dh!! Thanks for the input re coffee - I'll definitely try that!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Momma Aimee View Post
if you have a history of non-sticky babies -- i would avoid ALL cafiinee -- better safe than sorry. Just me.
- I think it's the stress. Once I find out I'm pregnant I quite coffee cold turkey but stress pretty bad after that just worrying. Silly I know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by quetinha View Post
Wow is it the luck of the Moderator or what, risen_joy ???!!!?

Congratulations :
- No kidding!!!

Quote:
: Yay! Congratulations! The thread-mistress magic DID work! I KNEW I should have done July. I'm happy for you!

But I will take August. Really.

Also, I'm waiting to o when you've got a chance. I think it'll be this coming weekend - probably the night I drink myself silly at a bachelorette party. Don't they say that it's actually alcohol that gets all these young women pregnant, anyway? Maybe it works for old, crusty mommies too. Wish me luck!
- Why yes! Yes it did!! I wouldn't worry too much re the alcohol (not saying it's good to way indulge)...I've had wine at least 2-3 times a week with dinner : and here I am! I think it had a lot more to do with not stressing than anything else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max'sMama View Post
Congrats to the positives and to those waiting.

I took my test this am and it was faintly . I am waiting to be excited for a more definitive test, but according to the friends that saw the test, it was BFP.
- HOORAY!!! : Congrats mama!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by usandthegirls View Post

No AF, IUD out on the 1st, so I guess its just a wait and see deal. I'm OK with that. Friend just got her and I realllly wanted her to be first, be able to help her when her babe comes, etc. Now though, I'm just at the point where I want AF to come so I know what my body is doing. It's wacky for sure.
- It'll come mama!! Keep hanging in there!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristin0105 View Post
Congratulations Risenjoy ::::::

How exciting I hope you have a sticky one. And where do I sign up to care for the thread? I want to add my name to the list of pregnant thread-mistresses!
- LOL! Well let's see, because is taking August so you can take September if you want!

Quote:
Originally Posted by citymomstl View Post
Wow, soooo many BFPs!!! Congrats!!! That is awesome!!!

You girls must be my lucky charm, because I am cautiously optomistic that I am pg!!! Today I am 15 dpo, some typical pg symptioms, no af (due yesterday, I'm like clockwork), and this morning, I showed a super faint positive on first response. I know, a line is a line, and there are no false positives, but I would have thought by 15 dpo that it would be waaayyyy darker!! So that is why I am cautiously optomistic. Going to test again tonight with a digital, so I'll update more after that!
- Hooray hooray hooray!! :

Quote:
well - a darker line today!!

But had a dissapointing dr. apt w/a new dr. I already had the apt. scheduled - so I thought how great that I could go on, meet her (my old dr. moved, so sad!!), and get my hcg and progesterone levels. First, the receptionist almost made me re-schedule when I told her I had a hpt positive to make a later apt. But I pushed. Then when I was explaining my history to my dr, and my concerns about progesterone, and my previous miscarriage - she cut me off and said to calm down.

She also said "I don't understand why you said you are ttc, and are concerned about your m/c - but then continue breastfeed. That's contradictory."

Um.... So, then I told her that I was under the impression that for most people, it is safe to continue to bf, while ttc - and even during pregnancy. She said "were did you hear that? the internet?" I said, no - from friends, childbirth educators, a midwife, and my last dr!!! She just said "well, I don't agree and I don't recommend you continue."

sigh.

They did take my blood - but she made sure to tell me several times that there is no reason at this early in the game and she was only doing it to ease my irrational fears... ugh.
- You have GOT to be kidding me!! Is there anyone else you can go too??

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdoody11 View Post
Congrats all of the BFPs!!!! : : :

Well, I'm still waiting to O and I'm so frustrated! I got some EWCM last week and I thought this is it. We BDed like crazy and still no temp shift. I'm dissapointed to say the least...

Did anyone else not O on their first cycle back? How long did it take to get back to "normal"?

Sorry for the pity party, I just want to know my body is working properly...

Quote:
I would print the stamet of the National Assoc of Family Pratice Doc that STATE excately THAT and send it to the doc with a copy of Adventrues in tandam Nurseing and a sweet over the top note about "seems like you need to update yourself on the reseach, here are some things to get you started"

then i would find a new doc -- our OB was 101% supportive of BF though my whole pregancy and even asks how TN is going.

there are good doctors out there
- :

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlito's_wife View Post
Hi, can you put me in the waiting to catch the first egg group?

Anyone know what I can do to get the ball rolling? DD is only 6 months old and gets all her meals from only me as well as I never give her a pacifier. If she wants to suck then she mama. I have read that you have to slow things down or even sub some breast feedings for bottle feedings. As much as I wanna get PG now!!!!!!! I am not even thinking about giving her anything but breast milk.

And how can I find out if I am Oing? A few times I def had AF cramps but no such luck.

Any good ideas?
- Not sure but want to say welcome and hope your stay is short!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookie50104 View Post
Eeeek... sorry, ladies. I totally misread the thread. I'm not a nursing mama, but am TTC #2. Obviously, I've got the baby urges and have "baby" on the brain.....Just started charting when I "o" again and all of that good stuff.
- No worries!! It's called "mommy mind" and we are all well entitled until they go to college or have their own babies!

Well I still can't believe I'm pregnant!! I now have three VERY dark pregnant tests hidden in my nightstand...and I keep sneaking in to look at them and grin like an idiot! I don't remember it taking so long to sink in with my others!
I still have to go get some decaf so I'm only having one cup of coffee rather than two. Does anyone know if tea has much less or more caffeine than coffee??
#245 of 329 Old 07-21-2008, 04:14 PM - Thread Starter

Only one more BFP and we'll be the most fertile month this year mamas!!! Come on tww-ers!!! :::
#246 of 329 Old 07-21-2008, 04:15 PM

Quote:
then i would find a new doc -- our OB was 101% supportive of BF though my whole pregancy and even asks how TN is going.

there are good doctors out there
:

Shanahan. You need better support than this. Nevermind that it is medically sound, it's as though previous DCs cease to exist :

Anyway :::::: and sticky babies to all you who
I feel like I'm in such fertile company!

Wife to Bear - Mom to DS 7, gifted with SPD and DD 2, a Joybunny!
#247 of 329 Old 07-21-2008, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by risen_joy View Post
Only one more BFP and we'll be the most fertile month this year mamas!!! Come on tww-ers!!! :::
I haven't been added yet. I'll be that bfp. :

Mama to two lovely boys and a new baby due mid-May 2011
#248 of 329 Old 07-21-2008, 04:37 PM

Well I still can't believe I'm pregnant!! I now have three VERY dark pregnant tests hidden in my nightstand...and I keep sneaking in to look at them and grin like an idiot! I don't remember it taking so long to sink in with my others!
I still have to go get some decaf so I'm only having one cup of coffee rather than two. Does anyone know if tea has much less or more caffeine than coffee??
[/QUOTE]

You are so cute with sneaking in to look at the tests and then grin!! I love that mental image. :

Regarding caffeine, even though kellymom is for nursing, I love this page for the caffeine amounts in coffee and teas.

http://www.kellymom.com/health/lifestyle/caffeine.html
#249 of 329 Old 07-21-2008, 04:38 PM - Thread Starter

sorry katiedidbug!! I got you in!
#250 of 329 Old 07-21-2008, 04:41 PM

wow!!! : all these bfps!!!!

CONGRATS!!! :

send some of that fertility juju my way, mamas!!

i am 13 dpo and got a bfn on a frer with fmu. i don't think this is my month, but it's ok. i'm also at cd 30 something, and no signs of pg. or af. i just want to get my cycles back (i think the short af i had 1 day post iud removal was just because of that), but i know that between nursing and having my IUD taken out a month ago, my body will need to take its time.
#251 of 329 Old 07-21-2008, 04:53 PM

thanks everyone for your info!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Robin* View Post
You might also consider looking in the find your tribe area for a new doctor that would be more considerate and appreciative of your current LOs needs.
sadly, this dr. practice WAS recommended! (but by those less crunchy than I). and greater saddness - my area has suddenly gotten really hard for us to find supportive drs. The only well known AP friendly dr in our area just recently had to stop doing ob because of insurance. Now all of my fellow AP moms and I are just blindly searching - w/o much success.... "Luckily", I really plan/hope to have a homebirth w/a great CNM, and only plan to go to this ob group until I can talk my DH into the homebirth and get my initial blood work done...

anyway - thanks again everyone!

loving Mama to Killian (6/07) and Breckin (3/26)
#252 of 329 Old 07-21-2008, 04:57 PM

We had a great OB (have one) and he was great with our older child while i was pregant -- Theo is 23.5 months older ... so we got preggo when he was 16 months old. Dr M let him "help" look for the baby's heart beat at each appt, and Theo "cleaned the goo off momma's tummy:" after the US and listing to the heart beat. and many other ways of making him included. Dr M asked about Thoe's nurseing, night nurseing, sleeping and how my preggo was effecting him (and how that, in trun effected me). he was (is) toally supportive of the family bed and of EBF and TN.

tehre are good OBs out there -- you just got to find them.

We had a CNM with Theo and the OB for Chalres when i got my records fromt eh CNM for SHE commented negitivly abotu me BF Theo thought he preagncy and TN ..

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
#253 of 329 Old 07-21-2008, 05:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlito's_wife View Post
Anyone know what I can do to get the ball rolling? DD is only 6 months old and gets all her meals from only me as well as I never give her a pacifier. If she wants to suck then she mama. I have read that you have to slow things down or even sub some breast feedings for bottle feedings. As much as I wanna get PG now!!!!!!! I am not even thinking about giving her anything but breast milk.

And how can I find out if I am Oing? A few times I def had AF cramps but no such luck.

Any good ideas?
Welcome! At DD's age, I'm not sure there's much you can really do, unfortunately. No doctor would prescribe meds to get things going and I'm not sure that herbal stuff is enough to override the very powerful hormones your body is making to ensure that DD gets all she needs while she is still 100% dependent on you. Some women get cycles at 6 weeks PP when tandem nursing and some women don't get them until they're over 2 years PP--it's unpredictable and very individual. I believe that 14.5 months PP is the average time that AF returns when breastfeeding on demand.

Something to remember is that pregnancy will almost definitely have a negative impact on your milk supply. I didn't know that before I conceived #2. I was frustrated that I didn't get PPAF until #1 was over 2 because I wanted kids closer together but when all my milk completely dried up by 7 weeks into the pregnancy I was really grateful that Mother Nature knew better than I did about child spacing.

One way to find out if you are ovulating is to keep a chart of your basal body temperature. See www.tcoyf.com or www.fertilityfriend.com for more information. However, if you have not had a period yet, you almost surely aren't ovulating.

I hope you find some good information here and end up with child spacing that works best for your family!

Katiedidbug - : Yay! Congratulations! This is incredible!!!

shanahan - sorry you had such a crummy appointment! The good thing is that you're in good company here and you're not just blindly taking that quack's advice! You've got some time to shop around. There is someone out there for you, don't settle for less than you deserve! YOU are the consumer and YOU get to choose how you will birth. Is there a BirthNetwork chapter near you? Or any providers in the online directory near you?
#254 of 329 Old 07-21-2008, 06:14 PM

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Wow, congrats for all the bfp`s. : I`d like to mention all of you by name but there are sooo many and I`m nak..

Me sleepytime.gif DH violin.gifand the kiddos run.gif   Follower of Jesus heartbeat.gif
#255 of 329 Old 07-21-2008, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Something to remember is that pregnancy will almost definitely have a negative impact on your milk supply. I didn't know that before I conceived #2. I was frustrated that I didn't get PPAF until #1 was over 2 because I wanted kids closer together but when all my milk completely dried up by 7 weeks into the pregnancy I was really grateful that Mother Nature knew better than I did about child spacing.
maybe or maybe not

if you are gentically set for it to -- then it will -- just like if you are gentically set for streach marks you are gonna get them,.

but

if that is not your gentic make up -- you can keep your milk your whole pregancy, or loose it, based on behavior.

confusing i know

I -- for one -- nursed Theo all pregancy. He was 100% EBF when I got preggo when he was 15 months. he remined 75% BF the whole time, save his nurseing strike, adn the day before i gave brith i could still pump and express milk and i still felt a let down (not as strong) when he nursed.

Theodore night weaned himself at 19 months when i was 4 months preggo -- but he nursed daily (save the nurseing strike for the last 3 weeks) ....he got down to 2 or 3 times a day ,...but again he was 23 month by then, so that might not have anythign to do with prggancy.

the problem is

you don't know if you will be one to loose milk or to keep it

and even if you are one to keep it -- things can happen when you are pregant (you get sick, have to wean, child doesn't LIKE the new taset of the milk and self weans, MS can effect milk supple and so on) ......

I suggst reading ADVENTURES IN TANDEM NURSING: BREASTFEEDING DURING PREGNANCY AND BEYOND, by: Hilary Flower . I read it when DS1` was 6 month old before we strated TTC DS2 (which we started at 9 months).....

it gives you a lot of science on how milk is made, how weaning happnes, how pregancy effects it -- one of the best "science" BF books i have read.

It is good to do all your research before you make a choice.

Aimee

Aimee + Scott = Theodore Roosevelt (11/05) and 23 months later Charles Abraham (10/07)....praying for a little sister; the search starts May 2014
#256 of 329 Old 07-21-2008, 10:59 PM

Oh, I didn't mean to say that everyone will lose all of their milk like I did (although DD "nursed" during the whole pg and I tandem nursed them for 18 months). I just meant that things will almost surely *change* and probably not in a more-milk-for-a-EBF-6-month-old kind of way.
#257 of 329 Old 07-21-2008, 11:07 PM

ture

#258 of 329 Old 07-21-2008, 11:26 PM

Holy cow, the digital said "Pregnant"!!! Thanks, ladies, for all the luck and the well wishes!! You ladies were my lucky charm!! I can't wait to see you all pregnant!!
#259 of 329 Old 07-21-2008, 11:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katica View Post
Wow, congrats for all the bfp`s. : I`d like to mention all of you by name but there are sooo many and I`m nak..

And when are YOU going to test? I see a 17dpo chart with stellar temps in your sig!

citymomstl, that's awesome! No second guessing the words, eh?
#260 of 329 Old 07-22-2008, 12:13 AM

I don;'t know everyone yet -- but WOW soooooooooooooooooo many POS test in just eh last few days

::::::

#261 of 329 Old 07-22-2008, 11:52 AM

Congrats to risenjoy on #3!!! That is awesome news!!
#262 of 329 Old 07-22-2008, 01:00 PM

Quote:
You know what I just realized? I was looking at page 1 for the list of the month's sucesses and realized that I started hanging out here before the oldest list of success stories... :

Any other old-timers care to commisserate?
Hey because! I've been a member of this thread since Sept. 2007.

I'm starting to think maybe I should move over to the infertility board if no luck this month. It's been almost a year of trying. Ds will be 3 in a couple of months. I really didn't want my kiddos to be almost 4 years apart.

Sorry I'm such a downer. This really has been such a spectacular month for BFP's!!:

Please, please, please let me join you soon!!

Laura

One sleepy mama to ds #1 (5) and ds #2...my VBAC baby (2) and expecting #3 sometime in 2/2012!!

#263 of 329 Old 07-22-2008, 03:46 PM

Congrats on the BFP!!!! It's so exciting!!

Laura...It took us the 12 month to concieve our 4th while nursing. I was so discouraged. Right when I didn't think I could take it anymore we got our BFP. I hope yours is right around the corner.

Heathertreehugger.gif
Mama to 5 (b17,b11,b9,g6,b4)

Our Final Addition stork-suprise.gifarriving in Mid June 2014

#264 of 329 Old 07-22-2008, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryan'smom View Post
It's been almost a year of trying. Ds will be 3 in a couple of months. I really didn't want my kiddos to be almost 4 years apart.
EXACTLY! I wanted #1 and #2 to be 2 years apart. I didn't get PPAF until #1 was 26 months so that wasn't possible but at least we conceived #2 on the 2nd try and a 3 year split ended up being perfect. I wanted #2 and #3 to be about 2.5-3 years apart. We conceived before PPAF and it was going to be perfect except that was an early m/c. Now we're looking at a 3.5 split minimum and I'm thisclose to calling it quits. I never had any intention of having a newborn when my youngest was in preschool/kindergarten. It works for some but it's not what we had in mind. Maybe I have baggage because my brother and I were 4 years apart and we were never close.
#265 of 329 Old 07-22-2008, 04:57 PM

ok mamas, talk to me about progesterone cream...

It's helpful for to lengthen luteal phase for a baby to stick, do I have that right?
Is there a reason not to use it?
How to use it? Per package directions (1/2 tsp or so on skin after ovulation)
How long does one apply it?

What about transfer to the nursling, not through milk but skin contact?

I once had a very snide OB tell me that you'd have to bathe in it to make any difference (pro pharma that one, and his name was Dr. Love, can you believe it?) but that was a long time ago, and for some other issue, can't remember what...

Wife to Bear - Mom to DS 7, gifted with SPD and DD 2, a Joybunny!
#266 of 329 Old 07-22-2008, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
ok mamas, talk to me about progesterone cream...

It's helpful for to lengthen luteal phase for a baby to stick, do I have that right?
Is there a reason not to use it?
How to use it? Per package directions (1/2 tsp or so on skin after ovulation)
How long does one apply it?
alright - I am NO expert nor a doctor, but here is what I do: I start taking it when I am pretty sure I o'd. I usually apply it 2-3 times a day to a rotating set of body parts (apparently it does better on "thin" skin, so wrists, ankels, neck, and I do tummy). stop taking if you get your period - continue for 1st trimester if you get a positive

I do think it helps and have read from some drs who I respect who think there is no reason NOT to take it if you have a short LP or history of unstickies. BUT, the dr. I met with yesterday told me it was "foolish" to be on it w/o being tested first - but then again, I could barely get her to test my hcg levels so I doubt they ever would have tested my progesterone levels!!!

#267 of 329 Old 07-22-2008, 05:41 PM - Thread Starter

[COLOR="SandyBrown"]
You are so cute with sneaking in to look at the tests and then grin!! I love that mental image. :

Regarding caffeine, even though kellymom is for nursing, I love this page for the caffeine amounts in coffee and teas.

http://www.kellymom.com/health/lifestyle/caffeine.html[/QUOTE]
heehee - thanks! I'm still doing it, still hasn't sunk in! and THANK YOU for the link! I love what they had to say! YAY FOR COFFEE AND TEA!!! :

Quote:
thanks everyone for your info!!

sadly, this dr. practice WAS recommended! (but by those less crunchy than I). and greater saddness - my area has suddenly gotten really hard for us to find supportive drs. The only well known AP friendly dr in our area just recently had to stop doing ob because of insurance. Now all of my fellow AP moms and I are just blindly searching - w/o much success.... "Luckily", I really plan/hope to have a homebirth w/a great CNM, and only plan to go to this ob group until I can talk my DH into the homebirth and get my initial blood work done...

anyway - thanks again everyone!

- Arg! Sorry mama! That's maddening! Although if you want someone to talk to hubby, mine was SO against hb and now, after we did it, he is the BIGGEST hb advocate! PM me if you want his number or email for your hubby to contact...

Quote:
Originally Posted by katiedidbug View Post
I haven't been added yet. I'll be that bfp. :
- Wait, did I miss it? I thought you meant add you to 2ww...are you pregnant?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by citymomstl View Post
Holy cow, the digital said "Pregnant"!!! Thanks, ladies, for all the luck and the well wishes!! You ladies were my lucky charm!! I can't wait to see you all pregnant!!
::: Hooray! Congrats mama!!! :::

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookie50104 View Post
Congrats to risenjoy on #3!!! That is awesome news!!
-Thank you!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pitchfork View Post
I once had a very snide OB tell me that you'd have to bathe in it to make any difference (pro pharma that one, and his name was Dr. Love, can you believe it?) but that was a long time ago, and for some other issue, can't remember what...
- Sorry, but what a bonehead!

Is it just me or do any of you have less than noticeable symptoms until you know and then WHAMMO they explode on you?? :: I feel crazy right now!! And happy...and giddy...and nauseous...and tired...and happy!
#268 of 329 Old 07-22-2008, 05:52 PM

Praise the Lord!!
BFP BFP BFP ::
and it was clear as day. A very definite, strong line...

Me sleepytime.gif DH violin.gifand the kiddos run.gif   Follower of Jesus heartbeat.gif
#269 of 329 Old 07-22-2008, 05:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katica View Post
Praise the Lord!!
BFP BFP BFP ::
and it was clear as day. A very definite, strong line...
YEA!!! What a great month for our board!!! I KNEW you would get yours - your chart was great!

#270 of 329 Old 07-22-2008, 06:01 PM

Thank you I actually took a HPT yesterday but it was an error so I had to pick up another one. I had every symptoms under the sun, I was just such a chicken to test.

Oh, and could you please add me to the Success Stories?

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page