Mid to Late July TWW - Page 13 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#361 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 10:56 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My temps are back up this morning. I'm pretty sure yesterday I was just really cold when I woke up. Super tired today and pretty fatigued last night, but it might be all the yard work I did yesterday. It's weird though. Last night DH and I were at band practice and we were finishing up and chatting and I was like "I have to go NOW." I'm never like that...I was so tired I couldn't stand it. ? weird.

Everybody have a good day!

Mama to one little blur, watching everything move too fast. Eden 4/10/2009.
#362 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 10:59 AM

I will admit. I did test this morning. But only to see if the ovidrel had worked it's way out of my system yet. I do believe it has. The test came back Negative. And since I'm only 3 DPIUI, it isn't upsetting.

I have been a little twingey. I wouldn't even call it crampy, not strong enough. More like very light electrical shocks around the pelvis.

My sense of smell has gone up several notches. On Friday, I go in for my progesterone levels.

The friend that was with me during the IUI is convinced that I am pregnant. It's only been three days, but she is absolutely convinced that it "took". I think she is more excited about all this then I am. Which is good. Keeps me from being very pessimistic.

Congrats on all the BFP's! :

For all the BFN's:
#363 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quasar View Post
3DPO... do you think that's too early to test?
Funny
Quote:
Originally Posted by wobblykate View Post
My temps are back up this morning. I'm pretty sure yesterday I was just really cold when I woke up. Super tired today and pretty fatigued last night, but it might be all the yard work I did yesterday. It's weird though. Last night DH and I were at band practice and we were finishing up and chatting and I was like "I have to go NOW." I'm never like that...I was so tired I couldn't stand it. ? weird.

Everybody have a good day!
I was watching your chart. Glad you got that nice dip and rise. Implatiation??

Me: Don't know. I guess I am just rolling along. Temps are still slowly rising and I've been having 10 day LPs the last few cycles, so 11DPO is really good.
#364 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 11:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angi View Post
My sense of smell has gone up several notches. On Friday, I go in for my progesterone levels.
Angi, I'll keep my : for you.

A crazy sense of smell was one of my first real symptoms with J.

I think I'm, 5/6DPO and having aches (not really cramps) and my BBs feel really odd. They're mildly uncomfortable, they feel almost like a really week version of letdownfrom back in the beginning of my BF days. Almost like tingly.

That's weird on all accounts b/c I never had any BB symptoms with J.

I'm also bloated as all heck. Like watch out for harpoons bloated.

I really hope this is my month. Not only because we really want another baby, but b/c I'm going to feel like a lunatic fat a$$ if I'm not

A funny story:

Talking to DH I said maybe this time I would POAS and then leave the bathroom and he could be the one to tell me if we we're pregnant or not. DH said no way, not a chance. I asked why and he said I wouldn't belive him anyway.

I asked him why in the world he would think I wouldn't believe him and he said you don't believe the sticks themselves, staring at them and taking them apart, why would you believe it second hand?

Well, he's got a point!

(to my defense a $ store false + and 2 CBE '+' evaps in less than 6 months can do that to you!)

<3 Dena

Wife to M 4.04 and Mama to hopmad.gifJ the activist 5.06, superhero.gifSammy Tsunami 12.09, and stork-girl.gif  coming soon!

#365 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DklovesMkandJK View Post
I'm also bloated as all heck. Like watch out for harpoons bloated.

I really hope this is my month. Not only because we really want another baby, but b/c I'm going to feel like a lunatic fat a$$ if I'm not

A funny story:

Talking to DH I said maybe this time I would POAS and then leave the bathroom and he could be the one to tell me if we we're pregnant or not. DH said no way, not a chance. I asked why and he said I wouldn't belive him anyway.

I asked him why in the world he would think I wouldn't believe him and he said you don't believe the sticks themselves, staring at them and taking them apart, why would you believe it second hand?

Well, he's got a point!

(to my defense a $ store false + and 2 CBE '+' evaps in less than 6 months can do that to you!)
: up !!!

And Olerica: Thanks for watching my chart...hope you're right :

And hooray for an 11 day LP:! Now, how bout a BFP?!?!

#366 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 12:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angi View Post
The friend that was with me during the IUI is convinced that I am pregnant. It's only been three days, but she is absolutely convinced that it "took". I think she is more excited about all this then I am. Which is good. Keeps me from being very pessimistic.
...Sometimes friends know best. Like when my SIL picked out my wedding dress for me and said, you HAVE to try this on, just for me. And it was PERFECT!

I totally think you're pregnant : Your posts totally look pregnant .

#367 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wobblykate View Post

I totally think you're pregnant : Your posts totally look pregnant .
So my posts look puffy and irritable? :

Strange. I feel puffy and irritable. Even before implantation.
#368 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 12:24 PM

My temp took a nose dive this morning. I believe AF should be here later today or tomorrow.

:~*Barbara*~ 25, DGF to an awesome man (25) and always a step-mom to A (8)
#369 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 12:25 PM

If by puffy and irritable you mean pregnant, then YES! Seriously...there should be a pregnant font: maybe this one.

#370 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMiller View Post
My temp took a nose dive this morning. I believe AF should be here later today or tomorrow.
Ding Dang! Ugh. Hope you're wrong.

Totally envisioned you on the BFP list.

#371 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 12:29 PM

Quote:
s
#372 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 12:52 PM

my temp was exactly the same today... I think AF is probably coming in the next 2 days. :

Sorry MrsMiller, I was really hoping you'd get your BFP this time.

Angi, Kate, everyone else, hang in there!

I'm feeling okay. not super depressed yet, but not at all hopeful anymore. I'm not sure why.
#373 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomama View Post
my temp was exactly the same today... I think AF is probably coming in the next 2 days. :

Sorry MrsMiller, I was really hoping you'd get your BFP this time.

Angi, Kate, everyone else, hang in there!

I'm feeling okay. not super depressed yet, but not at all hopeful anymore. I'm not sure why.
Hmm...I was hoping for you s. Don't get depressed...it ain't over til it's over, right?

You sure run hot! Your cover line is like my highest temp.

Take care.

#374 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 01:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomama View Post

feeling the same way. Same temp from yesterday, guess its better than if it were to drop.
#375 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbnamomma View Post
feeling the same way. Same temp from yesterday, guess its better than if it were to drop.
It's still much higher than your coverline, too, so :

Wobblykate, : for you too. That looks like an implantation dip.

Everyone else still in it - ::::

I want to see some more BFP's!

Mom of 2 feisty boys and 1 busy business --Tmuffin--where we help moms connect through birth, babywearing, play, and parenthood.

#376 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 01:43 PM

Well my shorts feel really tight today...but considering I'm only 3 DPO, I'm not taking that as a sign of anything other than that I ate a cheeseburger & fries for lunch yesterday.

Still hoping for for everyone!!

Ever-evolving mama to my beautiful Brynn, and my little dimple-face Noah .
#377 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 02:01 PM

I tested this morning when I woke up to pee. Didn't see a line, threw it in the trash and went back to bed wondering why my temp was still up. Fell back asleep for 3 hours (and then temped againat my normal time), went to the potty, looked into the trash can, and from there I could see a line.

Do the $ store ones give lots of evap lines? I'm going out to buy more tests today once I take the hubby to work. I've never ever ever seen another line on a test. Even opks wouldn't work for me. I'm trying to stay calm.

totally x-posted everywhere

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#378 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 02:35 PM - Thread Starter

LiamsMommy31905! Did you pee yet? Was it on a stick?

Body, I've been more than patient. Please make a baby. Please?
always loving my babies. (May 08)(April 09)(August 09)(September 09) (December 10)
#379 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 02:36 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyRochelle View Post
I tested this morning when I woke up to pee. Didn't see a line, threw it in the trash and went back to bed wondering why my temp was still up. Fell back asleep for 3 hours (and then temped againat my normal time), went to the potty, looked into the trash can, and from there I could see a line.

Do the $ store ones give lots of evap lines? I'm going out to buy more tests today once I take the hubby to work. I've never ever ever seen another line on a test. Even opks wouldn't work for me. I'm trying to stay calm.

totally x-posted everywhere
Evap or not, no test result, positive or negative, is valid after 3 hours. I think that the cut off for most tests is 10 minutes.

always loving my babies. (May 08)(April 09)(August 09)(September 09) (December 10)
#380 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 02:38 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
It ain't over till the Aunt Flo sings!

#381 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 02:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantaja View Post
It ain't over till the Aunt Flo sings!
I got a little tiny bit more pink this morning while checking my cervix, haven't checked it since. I bet she comes late tonight or tomorrow.

I think we are done TTCing. Things aren't looking good relationship wise with DH and I right now. I don't think he really wants anymore kids. Which would explain why he hasn't done anything the doctor has told him to.

He is now trying to blame me too, saying I don't do anything either. I could exercise and eat better that's about it. He still smokes and lies about it.

So, I give up.

#382 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 03:07 PM - Thread Starter

#383 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 03:14 PM

Quote:
I got a little tiny bit more pink this morning while checking my cervix, haven't checked it since. I bet she comes late tonight or tomorrow.

I think we are done TTCing. Things aren't looking good relationship wise with DH and I right now. I don't think he really wants anymore kids. Which would explain why he hasn't done anything the doctor has told him to.

He is now trying to blame me too, saying I don't do anything either. I could exercise and eat better that's about it. He still smokes and lies about it.

So, I give up.
#384 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 03:37 PM

MrsMiller. FWIW DH and I conceived our son during a very rough patch in our relationship. Things have been stellar since. Sometimes a baby does that to you. (But not always) Its best to sort things out first! Hope things get better for you.

I have been stalking the FF charts that have a negative before a positive. Hoping that this will be my scenario. I really want to test right now. But why? Its just a waste of money. I wish I had a Dollar Tree here. I checked at Family Dollar and they had nothing for pregnancy tests.

mama to L (4) and G (1.5)
#385 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 03:50 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus.blossom View Post
MrsMiller. FWIW DH and I conceived our son during a very rough patch in our relationship. Things have been stellar since. Sometimes a baby does that to you. (But not always) Its best to sort things out first! Hope things get better for you.

I have been stalking the FF charts that have a negative before a positive. Hoping that this will be my scenario. I really want to test right now. But why? Its just a waste of money. I wish I had a Dollar Tree here. I checked at Family Dollar and they had nothing for pregnancy tests.
I found my dollar tests at a place called Dollar Tree.
#386 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 04:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus.blossom View Post

Sometime you actually have to ask for the tests. I know at the Dollar General where I live, they keep them locked up because people kept stealing them. :
#387 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 04:04 PM

Pretty sure AF has just arrived. Checked my cervix in the shower and there was more actual blood I guess. My diva is in now, so I will no for sure tonight.

#388 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 04:10 PM

Quote:

So, I give up.
s: Maybe you both just need a break. TTC can be stressful, and can just make you irritable sometimes. Maybe you need a few months where you just get back to normal so you can try again without the stress and emotions bearing down on you. Good luck to you!

Mom of 2 feisty boys and 1 busy business --Tmuffin--where we help moms connect through birth, babywearing, play, and parenthood.

#389 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 04:15 PM

So my DH was in the hospital last night. He was firing a 50 Cal and it basically backfired and he now has shrapnel in his legs. He tells me its like sand but, it feels like his legs are on fire. He is on light duty for 7 days. He is not allowed to do anything really. He can't even wear his uniform, just PT pants so his legs can breathe.

The docs got all the shrapnel out that they could. We don't know if he is going to be sent home or not yet.

#390 of 553 Old 07-21-2008, 05:00 PM

Awwww Mrs.****** and sounds like you needed more than one.

<3 Dena

Wife to M 4.04 and Mama to hopmad.gifJ the activist 5.06, superhero.gifSammy Tsunami 12.09, and stork-girl.gif  coming soon!

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page