Mothering Forum banner

Mid to Late July TWW

17K views 552 replies 55 participants last post by  doodledoo 
#1 ·
I've never hosted a thread like this before, so please bear with me.

I should be ovulating either tomorrow (the 7th) or tuesday (the 8th) and testing 21st or thereabouts. Anyone interested in obsessing with me?

Couple of little things that I've found makes these threads run smoother. Could ya put your test date in bold and your result in red, please and thank you?

aiting to Test
:

gbutterflykissesm :7/18

lotus.blossom: 7/19

AJB8605: 7/20

anne1140: 7/20

LiamsMommy31905: 7/21

MrsMiller: 7/21

blissful_maia: 7/22

doodledoo: 7/22

iluvbnamomma: 7/22

natrualmom: 7/22

sdmomma: 7/22

corikodjo: 7/23

jrose_lee: 7/23

LilLala: 7/23 (Her DH's Birthday!

Phantaja: 7/23

biomama: 7/24

crystal-mommy:7/24

WoodlandFairytale:7/24

Carrin: 7/25

jenhaase405: 7/25

liss 420:7/25

Autumnlaughing: 7/26

Stephenie:7/27

Mayakas: 7/28

DklovesMkandJK :7/29

Angi: 7/31

:BFPs!
:

Max'sMama

SimplyRochelle

wobblykate

honeybunmom

herins

missylissa

*Amy*

annieeddie

quasar

See less See more
#302 ·
Alright, chart is now showing the average temp.

I am still obsessing and checking my cervix multiple times, cause I am paranoid as all get out that AF is going to ruin my good positive mood.

I just changed the litter box and realized, I probably should start wearing gloves while doing this, cause I am pregnant. Even though it was just a toss and wash job, cause the kitty litter I got for free from a friend SUCKS.

#303 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrsMiller View Post
I just changed the litter box and realized, I probably should start wearing gloves while doing this, cause I am pregnant. Even though it was just a toss and wash job, cause the kitty litter I got for free from a friend SUCKS.
I thought one of the perks of being pg was watching your dh clean the litterbox from a distance?

#304 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by wobblykate View Post
I thought one of the perks of being pg was watching your dh clean the litterbox from a distance?

That would require him to be home and in the country. He leaves to go into Iraq this fall. He is training for it right now.

#305 ·
Quote:

That would require him to be home and in the country. He leaves to go into Iraq this fall. He is training for it right now.
Aha. Then gloves it is. Can't leave the kitty dirty
. Best of Luck to you both.

#309 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by WoodlandFairytale View Post
MrsMiller, I noticed that last time you had a super long anovulatory cycle (like I've been having) and this time it's normal... did you do anything different?

Nope, my annovulatory cycles are usually stress related. Also, I think I just O'd late last cycle. If you look at when I started temping again, those are usually what my post-O temps look like.

Although, I did start taking Vitamin D supplements this cycle because my ND discovered that I am really low on it.

I am having cramps, again. I keep checking my cervix because of them too. I am uber paranoid that I am getting AF.

#310 ·
Quote:

I am having cramps, again. I keep checking my cervix because of them too. I am uber paranoid that I am getting AF.
You sound like me yesterday! The cramps are now gone, but i am really wondering what else can cause AF like cramps like that around 12 or 13 dpo, since i had a bfn yesterday?
i really hope it was just too ealry for a positive. please please please
:

#312 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by iluvbnamomma View Post
You sound like me yesterday! The cramps are now gone, but i am really wondering what else can cause AF like cramps like that around 12 or 13 dpo, since i had a bfn yesterday?
i really hope it was just too ealry for a positive. please please please
:
Same here! Mine keep coming and going and its driving me nuts, seriously nuts.

Right now I am concentrating on preparing for a client consultation on Monday. First real client of my own as a waiting on workshop training Doula.

#314 ·
I have also been cramping today and yesterday, which is odd for me since I'm only on 9 dpo right now. Also, TMI for sure, but yesterday was heralded in with a substantial gloop of odd, thick, white CM. Really strange for this point in my cycle.

Anyways, I guess we'll see where it all goes. I'll be testing maybe Monday or Tuesday. In the meantime, good luck to everyone!!!

#315 ·
I signed up in the early August TWW thread, but thought I'd come here too, just in case I wanted to test early. The earliest I would test is July 29 which would be 11 DPO. If I can hold out though, I would like to test on August 1st.

Oh, just in case you wanted to all see what your little embryos are doing, I found this neat site called The Visible Embryo which goes through each stage of development. I found it pretty exciting to think of what's going on in there this early in the cycle.

#316 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by quasar View Post
I signed up in the early August TWW thread, but thought I'd come here too, just in case I wanted to test early. The earliest I would test is July 29 which would be 11 DPO. If I can hold out though, I would like to test on August 1st.

Oh, just in case you wanted to all see what your little embryos are doing, I found this neat site called The Visible Embryo which goes through each stage of development. I found it pretty exciting to think of what's going on in there this early in the cycle.

That is absolutely amazing! Thanks for the link. Its soo neat to think that a placenta is starting to form right about now. That really just helped me put the crampiness I am having into a positive place.

#317 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by quasar View Post

That is so neat, oh my sister of the two week wait.

Thank you for the link. It's fascinating!

#318 ·
Okay girls, talk me out of POAS tomorrow morning. I have on FRER left and no money to be buying more tests until Thursday.

My breasts still hurt and if my body isn't finding a new way to mess with me, they shouldn't be at this point when compared with previous cycles.

I am sorry to be super obsessive but, since my DH isn't here I have nobody else to think "outloud" to.

#319 ·
Quote:

Okay girls, talk me out of POAS tomorrow morning. I have on FRER left and no money to be buying more tests until Thursday.

My breasts still hurt and if my body isn't finding a new way to mess with me, they shouldn't be at this point when compared with previous cycles.

I am sorry to be super obsessive but, since my DH isn't here I have nobody else to think "outloud" to.
This is probably the wrong group to try and talk you OUT of poas. But I can try.

*Ahem* mimimimimi.... Ok. I think I'm ready. *Ahem*

Don't do it! For the love of fuzzy bunnies, don't do it!

Ok. I'll take my Oscar now.

#320 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by Angi View Post
This is probably the wrong group to try and talk you OUT of poas. But I can try.

*Ahem* mimimimimi.... Ok. I think I'm ready. *Ahem*

Don't do it! For the love of fuzzy bunnies, don't do it!

Ok. I'll take my Oscar now.

:

That should do it. She's definitely going to refrain from purchasing a test now after such an impassioned performance!

#321 ·
11dpo BFN. I took a few tests even a digital and all said- nope, not a chance that there is a baby in you.
So that brings me to a year mark by next ovulation.

This Sucks.
I am sad.
I am going to get an uktrasound to osee if what I have is in fact a cyst(ovary pain for last 3 months) and get dh's sperm tested just to start.

What is wrong with me?

#322 ·
katie,

nothing is wrong with you. you are a woman waiting to become a mother. and it's harder for some of us than it is for others. That's just life, being unfair again. I think your plan to get things checked out is very reasonable.

also, 11dpo is still early to get a bfp. You may still have a chance, if AF isn't here yet, hang on! We're pulling for you sweetie!

#323 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by biomama View Post
also, 11dpo is still early to get a bfp. You may still have a chance, if AF isn't here yet, hang on! We're pulling for you sweetie!
I was thinking that too! I know it's so hard though. It just breaks your heart sometimes.

Well I am pretty sure I ovulated on Friday. I don't chart, but I had EWCM all week up until Saturday, then nada (and Friday was CD14). I'm not betting on conception this time around though because the last time DH and DTD was on Thursday morning. I mean, I know it's still a possibility, but we didn't get the chance to shake our groove thang on Friday or yesterday...so we'll see. I'm OK with it though...but I'm sure I'll still be chomping at the bit to test on by 11 dpo.

#324 ·
Okay so I'm either 11 or 12 dpo, which means that my period should be starting today or tomorrow. I don't know what to think. I'm having some weird, shooting pains across my back and belly, but not low enough for them to be uterine cramps. My breasts hurt occasionally, but that's normal around AF time. The only real thing that seems "off" is....

come closer

I'm having sex dreams

The those only come around when I ovulate. The only other time was right before I found out that I was pregnant.

But then again we've been crazy busy and have had a million people in the house, so that might just be my body's way of releasing some tension.

#325 ·
Quote:

Originally Posted by quasar;11732234
Oh, just in case you wanted to all see what your little embryos are doing, I found this neat site called http://www.mothering.com/discussions/images/smilies/love.gif[/IMG]

[URL=http://www.visembryo.com/baby/... in there this early in the cycle. [IMG alt="

Wow! Thanks- that one is got bookmarked quick!

#326 ·
Katie. Don't let yourself down yet. There still a few days of hoping!

Phantaja- Wow, you have some good willpower to not be testing yet! And sex dreams!
I am going to TMI further and tell you all that the last 2 nights I have DTD I have been multi-orgasmic. Thats rare for me. I took it as a pregnancy sign. BUT I just took a test and BFN. Grrrrrr. Since I didn't chart I think I am anywhere from 10-12DPO but who knows? My period is officially due the 24th and I am very crampy. We shall see.

MrsMiller- save the test! You want to see the + or || right? Wait for it!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.