Mid to Late July TWW - Page 4 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#91 of 553 Old 07-11-2008, 11:54 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
I'd like to join as well...

Just had an IUI on Wednesday. My blood test is scheduled for July 24th, but I'll likely test on July 21st (our 7-year anniversary...and the day we tested positive with DS!)

Hope to see LOTS of BFPs this month!

Leah...wife to Colin, mommy to Liam 3/19/05 and Molly 8/18/09 :
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#92 of 553 Old 07-12-2008, 12:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by doodledoo View Post
How funny is that? I actually stalked your chart the other day as I wondered where you were in your cycle after we had been so close last time. : this is our month (and everyone elses of course!)

I have a confession to make that I have nominated the 22nd as we have our first appt at the infertility clinic that day & I'm so hoping to not have to go. I know after 3 years, why would it happen now? But I gotta hope! I have been trying not to mention the appt on here as I didn't want to jinx anything , but I guess at this stage (5dpo) I'm either pg or I'm not!

DD had a rotten V&D bug at the start of the week & I think I have it now! Either that or I'm having horrendous morning sickness which has lasted since 4am today - can you guess which I hope for? Yeah, that's right the less likely of the two!

Anyway, we are heading away camping for a few days on Sunday & then again the following weekend, so that should help cure the POAS urge & hopefully AF doesn't arrive slap bang in the middle of next weekends trip.

Remind me, Why is it they say the Irish have the gift of the gab? 'cos we don't know when to shut up! (sorry!)
I hope that you don't have to keep your apt on the 22nd either. How fun that you stalked me! BTW: You just keep gabbing and gabbing. I nearly was your neighbor. DH interviewed in the Isle of Man a few years ago - he was doing a Master's program there. I sure miss it. Sigh. Kiss the cool and beautiful green for me.
#93 of 553 Old 07-12-2008, 12:36 AM - Thread Starter

My breasts have been tingling and aching since yesterday. I know that it's too soon, just three days after O...isn't it?

Body, I've been more than patient. Please make a baby. Please?
always loving my babies. (May 08)(April 09)(August 09)(September 09) (December 10)
#94 of 553 Old 07-12-2008, 09:51 AM

hi girls!
My temp finally went up today, and I'm positive I ovulated yesterday, so I'm officially in the 2ww!!! Yippeee!

We had our 1st IUI yesterday and the 2nd one is today.

Liam's mommy, how awesome is that! I hope you get another anniversary BFP!

Wobblykate, can you convince your OB/Gyn to give you a 7dpo progesterone test? I think the stuff they prescribe you is synthetic so you might not have an allergy problem with it.

Phantaja, 3dpo is a tiny bit early to have symptoms, I think? But who knows?
#95 of 553 Old 07-12-2008, 10:51 AM

I think I'm 2 dpo, so I'm going to test on the 24th
#96 of 553 Old 07-12-2008, 11:33 AM

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Hi! Can you ladies add me to testing on July 22nd? I haven't had a PPAF since dd2 (who is about 22 months) but I think I may have ovulated a few days ago! We made love a couple of times around there, so if I don't get AF or a BFP on the 22nd or so I'll start temping and doing OPKs! : Nice to meet you all!

Grateful midwife and peaceful mama to 3 wonderful children: dd10, dd8 and ds5
#97 of 553 Old 07-12-2008, 01:17 PM

I found some progesterone cream that I think will be okay. I tried it yesterday and haven't seen a reaction. I may make a drs appt anyhow.

Temps are up again today, so I think I did O on CD20...if this is one of my rare 30 day cycles...

The digital thermometer was off today by .5 degrees from the BBT. I'm definitely thinking it wasn't very accurate.

Mama to one little blur, watching everything move too fast. Eden 4/10/2009.
#98 of 553 Old 07-12-2008, 02:32 PM

Mentioned: 41 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by wobblykate View Post
The digital thermometer was off today by .5 degrees from the BBT. I'm definitely thinking it wasn't very accurate.
You're making me glad that I finally ordered a BBT yesterday!

FF just gave me crosshairs for CD 13 today(which is cd16).. It could be right (I did have some cramping/soreness the past few days...), but if it is, my temp only went below the coverline for *maybe* 5 days - and that coverline is .5 lower than the one from last month. And with my lack of CM, I don't think the chances of a BFP are particularly good...

It would be great to join the crowd testing on the 22nd, but I don't know if this is it. I ordered OPKs with the BBT, because I want more data! We also had pretty good timing if I O'd on CD 13...

OTOH, I go camping (at festival) from the 22nd to the 27th, so if this cycle is a BFN, I want to put AF off!!! I'm also trying to figure out how to test in what will probably be a public, multi-gendered bathroom. I'm thinking mid-stream is a must (I mostly have cartridges/strips, shoulda ordered some sticks while I was at it..), so I can do the peeing in the stall + bring the stick back to my tent to read it? I know it isn't ideal, but I'm imagining the crowd I'd draw with my cup of pee and dropper. And while I can kind of get behind the red-tentish vibe there, I'm not sure how cool a BFN would be in front of a crowd I also don't know how DH would react to 20 people hearing before he did!!

DH(38) + I(37) have been working on collaborative project #1 for 6 years, fighting more battles than I ever imagined. 2/2014 - IVF cycle =  due in mid November!
#99 of 553 Old 07-12-2008, 03:27 PM

I'm just checking in to say:

I want to test, I want to test, I want to test!

But I can't. I have the better part of two weeks waiting left.

Ahg!

This place is my only outlet for this, as no-one else knows my situation.

Again, AHHHG!

Thanks, that's all.
#100 of 553 Old 07-12-2008, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderinggypsy View Post
I'm just checking in to say:

I want to test, I want to test, I want to test!

But I can't. I have the better part of two weeks waiting left.

Ahg!

This place is my only outlet for this, as no-one else knows my situation.

Again, AHHHG!

Thanks, that's all.
Me too and I'm only 5dpo. You'd think I'd have learned a bit in this past year but I'm still so anxious.

Rochelle  chartnew.gifff: /home/simplyrochelle  Wife to Matt; angel1.gif 9/08; angel1.gif 11/12;angel1.gif 6/13;

Every day brings me closer to fulfilling my dreams of becoming a midwife and a mother  

#101 of 553 Old 07-12-2008, 07:23 PM

FF says i am 6do i think i am 8dpo

Last night i went to bed with some pretty intense cramps. Kind of like AF ones, but a little more dull. I have been tired the past few days and this morning i woke up feeling like i was going to hurl. :Puke

These definitely could be imaginary symptoms, but i am hoping not. :
#102 of 553 Old 07-13-2008, 06:04 AM

Hi everyone
Just checking in to cheer everyone on! We're going camping at the highland games for a couple of days, thank goodness as I'm not taking any tests & I sooooo wanna POAS!

Here's hoping I come back to a BFP parade!:

My temp went up a bit again this morning so at least I can go away a little hopeful & I have to say what's with this creamy CM - there's sooooo much!

Me & DH TTC #3!  DD1 is 8 and DD2 is 2.  Struggled to conceive DD2, eventually getting a BFP after 35 months ttc & a month out from starting fertility treatment!  Now TTC#3, had an early miscarriage in Sept 2011 greensad.gif.  Here's my chart http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/1eeaa4

#103 of 553 Old 07-13-2008, 07:20 AM

doodledoo-Hope you have fun camping!!!:
#104 of 553 Old 07-13-2008, 10:04 AM

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
4dpo or so. Did feel some tender breasts lat couple of days, more so in the afternoon. But that is nothing out of the ordinary. As soon as the progesterone part of my cycle kicks in that happens every cycle.
Feeling hopeful and also anticipating failure- kindof 50/50 I guess.
Sigh. This is our 1oth cycle I think ttc and sometimes I just wonder if I will EVER get pregnant
#105 of 553 Old 07-13-2008, 12:33 PM

Morning, ladies.

I'm 9dpo, and it took SOOO much willpower to not test this morning when I got up. I guess it helped that I was awake until 3 waiting for DH to get home for a short visit. Anyway, I didn't POAS, but I'm tempted to do it tomorrow morning, when I'm officially 10dpo. I think that would be fun, and if it's a faint BFP, it would be a good gift for DH who goes back to work Monday night and starts a 10-hour-days-7-days-a-week schedule until at least Nov/Dec. sometime.

Oh, yes, and today's our anniversary :, so it'd be a great late-ish present for that, too!
#106 of 553 Old 07-13-2008, 01:32 PM

Got crosshairs from FF, finally! Like I thought, I O'd on CD20. UGH. Well, we hit around the right time, anyway, with the BD. Maybe I'll have some weird long cycle this month. FF says I shouldn't test til the 29th, but to heck with that. I will say I'll wait until July 20th to test. That's a day past when AF would normally come and 10 DPO. Pretty early, but what have I got to loose...they're dollar store tests! Also seeing some rather short, wispy hairs growing in at the hair line...hopefully this means I was right and the hair loss was connected to going off the pill? : DH wants me to go to the doc and I probably will : I hate going to the DR. Always ends up costing me too much $$

Mama to one little blur, watching everything move too fast. Eden 4/10/2009.
#107 of 553 Old 07-13-2008, 02:00 PM

So does spotting around dpo 7-9 always mean pregnancy? I sure hope so because last night i had creamy cm (yet again, looks like there's alot of us with this going on ) Anyway this time it had a very pink hue to it (tmi) I have also had cramping for a couple days now. If i was not charting i would think AF was coming.
took a nap yesterday afternoon too.

I really hope this mean a little bean is burrowing in. I may test early
#108 of 553 Old 07-13-2008, 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbnamomma View Post
So does spotting around dpo 7-9 always mean pregnancy? I sure hope so because last night i had creamy cm (yet again, looks like there's alot of us with this going on ) Anyway this time it had a very pink hue to it (tmi) I have also had cramping for a couple days now. If i was not charting i would think AF was coming.
took a nap yesterday afternoon too.

I really hope this mean a little bean is burrowing in. I may test early
Spotting 7-9 dpo is a very good sign from what I hear!
#109 of 553 Old 07-13-2008, 02:48 PM

Hey guys I know this is a wee bit controversial, but anyone noting a triphasic shift? I think I am... how interesting.
#110 of 553 Old 07-13-2008, 02:49 PM

Quote:
So does spotting around dpo 7-9 always mean pregnancy?
It COULD mean pregnancy. Nothing is guaranteed, though, I am slowly learning! (Even though we wish there were surefire signs). But I looked at your chart, and you o'd the same day as me... I had spotting just once at 5 dpo, and I have very slight achy cramps today... so we're in the same boat. Let us know if you test early! :

Mom of 2 feisty boys and 1 busy business --Tmuffin--where we help moms connect through birth, babywearing, play, and parenthood.

#111 of 553 Old 07-13-2008, 02:56 PM

Smile Am I Preggers??
Hi everyone...My name is Samantha and I was wondering if anyone can give me input about my symptoms...
First, I'm 23, and my husband was home on leave from May 8, 2008 to May 27, 2008. I've been on the pill for a while now, but I know the pill is not 100% and as I only use the pill to regulate my period when he's gone, I haven't been as vigilant in taking it at the same time, and necessarily remembering it every night.

Around the middle of May I started experiencing extremely huge boobs, they were heavier and more sore than I remember them every being. I don't think it was PMS related because they've never been that severe before. Of course, on leave they were being handled that much more Well, I bled at the end of May, what I thought was a period, but it was lighter than normal and started a day late, which is unusual for me. So my husband leaves, I bled and I was still having the same boob problems, as I was in mid-May, at the beginning of June. Things worsened for me because then I became very nauseous, no vomit-only dry heaving, and was having cramps with no indication of a period (when it's PMS cramps, they only start about a day before my actual flow). In addition to everything else I was getting headaches and lightheadedness constantly. I took a few tests in mid-June and they said no and a blood test on June 25th that said no. Just a few days ago, my nipples started going crazy. I was showering before school and they couldn't even stand being in the water. They are constantly erect and more often than not they are darker and huuuge, but not always. And my hunger has gone off the charts!I took another test it said no. I understand that you can have multiple negative tests, but I just don't understand. Between last nite and today, I have also been experiencing some fluttering in my lower abdomen and cramping where my right ovary would be. Because of all the ways I'm feeling I stopped taking the pill the last week of May, because if I am preggers I don't want to hurt the baby. Oh, and almost every single time I go to the bathroom I have CM, not accompanied by any itching or pain at all and the flow is fine.
My husband and I didn't necessarily plan on children, but we'd be thrilled if I was. I know that some women don't have detectable amounts of HCG in their blood at the beginning, but if anyone could weigh-in, I'd appreciate it!! I've read forums where women have been in exactly the same position as me, negatives tests/symptoms and the rest of it...IM CONFUSED! Thank you so much and I look forward to talk to all of you!!
#112 of 553 Old 07-13-2008, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbutterflykissesm View Post
It COULD mean pregnancy. Nothing is guaranteed, though, I am slowly learning! (Even though we wish there were surefire signs). But I looked at your chart, and you o'd the same day as me... I had spotting just once at 5 dpo, and I have very slight achy cramps today... so we're in the same boat. Let us know if you test early! :
I think i will test Friday if these symptoms continue. We are headed out of town in the evening and i would love to know before i go.
gbutterflykissesm Are you testing early? Want to test next Friday with me? I actually really believe that i oed on cd11, but FF does not agree with me.
#113 of 553 Old 07-13-2008, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by asoldierschick View Post
Smile Am I Preggers??
Hi everyone...My name is Samantha and I was wondering if anyone can give me input about my symptoms...
First, I'm 23, and my husband was home on leave from May 8, 2008 to May 27, 2008. I've been on the pill for a while now, but I know the pill is not 100% and as I only use the pill to regulate my period when he's gone, I haven't been as vigilant in taking it at the same time, and necessarily remembering it every night.

Around the middle of May I started experiencing extremely huge boobs, they were heavier and more sore than I remember them every being. I don't think it was PMS related because they've never been that severe before. Of course, on leave they were being handled that much more Well, I bled at the end of May, what I thought was a period, but it was lighter than normal and started a day late, which is unusual for me. So my husband leaves, I bled and I was still having the same boob problems, as I was in mid-May, at the beginning of June. Things worsened for me because then I became very nauseous, no vomit-only dry heaving, and was having cramps with no indication of a period (when it's PMS cramps, they only start about a day before my actual flow). In addition to everything else I was getting headaches and lightheadedness constantly. I took a few tests in mid-June and they said no and a blood test on June 25th that said no. Just a few days ago, my nipples started going crazy. I was showering before school and they couldn't even stand being in the water. They are constantly erect and more often than not they are darker and huuuge, but not always. And my hunger has gone off the charts!I took another test it said no. I understand that you can have multiple negative tests, but I just don't understand. Between last nite and today, I have also been experiencing some fluttering in my lower abdomen and cramping where my right ovary would be. Because of all the ways I'm feeling I stopped taking the pill the last week of May, because if I am preggers I don't want to hurt the baby. Oh, and almost every single time I go to the bathroom I have CM, not accompanied by any itching or pain at all and the flow is fine.
My husband and I didn't necessarily plan on children, but we'd be thrilled if I was. I know that some women don't have detectable amounts of HCG in their blood at the beginning, but if anyone could weigh-in, I'd appreciate it!! I've read forums where women have been in exactly the same position as me, negatives tests/symptoms and the rest of it...IM CONFUSED! Thank you so much and I look forward to talk to all of you!!
If I understand it, you have not had a period since the end of May, right? If this is correct, I would go in and have your Dr. do a test. In the event you aren't pregnant, you might want to get seen to see if anything is wrong. Hope you are pregnant though.

AAM: Guess I didn't O when I thought I did. I'll have to wait to test.... and when to decide to test. Please remove me from the list.
#114 of 553 Old 07-13-2008, 11:31 PM

Thanks for your thoughts. My appt is this friday, 7/18, and it's sunday....it feels about a year away. I'll be sure to post what happens; I want to help everyone else who is in my position, or will be. I hope nothing is wrong We hadn't planned on kids, but I think it'd be such a wonderful gift to get a BFP:
#115 of 553 Old 07-13-2008, 11:32 PM - Thread Starter

Samantha, I'd ask for the numbers on that beta quantative. I learned a few months ago that "yes" and "no" aren't acceptable answers. I was pregnant for 7w4d and not one time did I get a positive POAS test. I'd definately see my doctor again if I didn't get a period soon.

Body, I've been more than patient. Please make a baby. Please?
always loving my babies. (May 08)(April 09)(August 09)(September 09) (December 10)
#116 of 553 Old 07-13-2008, 11:45 PM

Phantaja, Thank you so much!! All the wonderful guidance I'm getting is so helpful!
You NEVER got a BFP from poas?? wow...that's rough. So the beta quantative gave you the answer? Is that what I should go into my doctor asking for? When would an ultrasound detect pregnancy?? I'm sorry for so many questions, but if I am, I want to take great care of myself, not that I drink or smoke or anything. I even cut out caffeine, jic.
Just for extra thought, if you have the time...Today I was feeling really good. My nipples are a lot less sensitive, they still get pretty huuuuge, as I mentioned in my original post. So, it can be incredibly confusing. I'm sure everyone here understands that, on one level or another...I appreciate your thoughts.
Thank you for the tip, now I have some sort of idea how to handle this!
#117 of 553 Old 07-14-2008, 12:09 AM

Quote:
I think i will test Friday if these symptoms continue. We are headed out of town in the evening and i would love to know before i go.
gbutterflykissesm Are you testing early? Want to test next Friday with me? I actually really believe that i oed on cd11, but FF does not agree with me.
Your chart is looking good. Fingers crossed for you!
#118 of 553 Old 07-14-2008, 10:55 AM

Anyone testing early this cycle?
It seems to me like people generally have a superstition that it is better luck to wait to test if you can!!
I wonder if that has any merit.
I am not 100% sure the exact day I oed- does O happen on the day of the lowest temp?
It was one of 2 or 3 days. Anyway so I am 5-6 dpo.
hmmm. I don't want time to hurry up because it is July and I love summer
And I don't want to hurry up and know if I am not pg-
I guess I just want to hurry up and BE pregnant!

Feel- pretty "normal"
Hungrier than usual but that means nothing! Temps okay. breasts a little tender in the afternoon ( less so in the morning). a little kindof tender feeling in the womb like a mild pre af feeling but since like 3 dpo.
Not too hopeful but still a little.
#119 of 553 Old 07-14-2008, 11:14 AM

I'm probably going to test early. My "official" test day is the 23rd (DH's birthday), and if no AF, I'll test with a FRER or something on that day. But, we are going to Iowa to visit family and I have a feeling that I might get bored and start POAS-ing!! So, I'll have to pick up some dollar store tests for those days.
I'm going to *try* to hold out, but I kind of know myself better...

After 10 DPO it's very hard for me to stay away from the tests. Even though when I actually managed to get pregnant, I didn't get a positive until 20DPO.
Interesting that I was in Iowa during my 2WW last year when I got pregnant. Maybe it will help my implantation this time, too. :
#120 of 553 Old 07-14-2008, 11:26 AM

I do not think I have too much patience to wait to test this cycle either!
After 10 cycles I am sortof just like- bring it on ( the baby I mean!)
I have long luteals ( 16 or more days) so I probably wouldn't get a very early positive. But at about 10 dpo I know I will buy a bunch of dollar tests and go for it.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page