Mid to Late July TWW - Page 5 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#121 of 553 Old 07-14-2008, 11:14 AM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbnamomma View Post
gbutterflykissesm Are you testing early? Want to test next Friday with me? I actually really believe that i oed on cd11, but FF does not agree with me.
Ok, I'm in! I'll test on Friday with you--the 18th, right? That will put me at 12 dpo. This is my first full cycle charting, so I don't know what my temps did after O before, but they are still climbing! Slight dip at 5dpo with a teeny bit of spotting, and climbed after that. My breasts have been sore for the past 3 days, and I've been a little achy crampy still... kind of feeling like I have to go to the bathroom, but I don't. They aren't as strong or focused as AF cramps.

I also had a dream last night that there was a test you could take on the computer... you put in all your symptoms and it printed out and told you for sure if you were pregnant or not. Wouldn't that be nice! It told me I was... I hope it's a sign.

Mom of 2 feisty boys and 1 busy business --Tmuffin--where we help moms connect through birth, babywearing, play, and parenthood.

#122 of 553 Old 07-14-2008, 11:42 AM

Again, I'll be bringing up the rear (no pun intended).

My IUI is probably going to be Thursday the 17th. If I can hold out for 10 days, that means I should test on the 27th at the earliest. AF is due on the 30th.

So, anyone else testing around that time?
#123 of 553 Old 07-14-2008, 06:11 PM

My temp dropped this morning and I am cramping. I am loosing hope and my stay positive thoughts. I know in the back of my brain that this could be implantation but, I don't know what to say to myself to stay positive.

:~*Barbara*~ 25, DGF to an awesome man (25) and always a step-mom to A (8)
#124 of 553 Old 07-14-2008, 06:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbutterflykissesm View Post
Ok, I'm in! I'll test on Friday with you--the 18th, right? That will put me at 12 dpo. This is my first full cycle charting, so I don't know what my temps did after O before, but they are still climbing! Slight dip at 5dpo with a teeny bit of spotting, and climbed after that. My breasts have been sore for the past 3 days, and I've been a little achy crampy still... kind of feeling like I have to go to the bathroom, but I don't. They aren't as strong or focused as AF cramps.

I also had a dream last night that there was a test you could take on the computer... you put in all your symptoms and it printed out and told you for sure if you were pregnant or not. Wouldn't that be nice! It told me I was... I hope it's a sign.
okay see u here friday morning to share our BFP success

:
#125 of 553 Old 07-14-2008, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMiller View Post
My temp dropped this morning and I am cramping. I am loosing hope and my stay positive thoughts. I know in the back of my brain that this could be implantation but, I don't know what to say to myself to stay positive.
Hang in there Not much else anyone can say, other than you might be wrong--GL : for you

Mama to one little blur, watching everything move too fast. Eden 4/10/2009.
#126 of 553 Old 07-14-2008, 07:44 PM

I am getting so frustrated, as most of you can probably understand!

I am 8 dpo currently. I won't be testing until AF is one day late, because I don't want to waste my only test. I've wasted so many tests in the past by testing early.

I am pretty discouraged today. A few days ago, I had a really good feeling. I was getting weird pains in my pelvis (kind of like O pains), so I thought maybe that was a sign. Well, now I'm starting to get a bit of CM (have been dry), I'm a bit crampy, and I have that heavy feeling in my pelvis. These things all happen before AF.

I have not had sore boobs at all though, and that nearly always happens from right after I O until AF. I am not taking that as a sign though, because it has happened once before. It's so frustrating when your body changes things up!

Dh and I haven't told our parents of our TTC, but I think after this, I might want to. It's just not fun anymore. We wanted to surprise them, but it will be 10 months if this isn't it. That's a long time to wait to surprise someone.

Mama to learning.gifJulian Matthew, born 5/10/2011 nocirc.gif  

Hopeful vbac.gif for the next!

#127 of 553 Old 07-14-2008, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anne1140 View Post

I am 8 dpo currently. I won't be testing until AF is one day late, because I don't want to waste my only test. I've wasted so many tests in the past by testing early.

I am pretty discouraged today...
Don't get discouraged, yet! You've still got a few days. I understand withholding judgment after trying for so long, but I've heard so many women on these boards say that they felt like AF was coming and then got a BFP.

Good Luck

#128 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 01:20 AM

Can I join in?
I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday so I will be testing sometime around July 27th. This is our first month ttc. The previous two times we were super lucky and got pregnant the first month trying. I am trying to not get my hopes up too much because I know that it's not usually that easy.

Good luck to all of you ladies

Stephenie, Wife to Nick partners.gif 9/3/05 Mama to Keagan treehugger.gif autismribbon.gif 4/12/07, Eden dust.gifhomebirth.jpg3/29/09  3rdtri.gif Someone new coming in July and two angels 6/06 and 10/10. Check out my blog! blogging.jpg

#129 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 09:12 AM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephenie View Post
Can I join in?
I am pretty sure I ovulated yesterday so I will be testing sometime around July 27th. This is our first month ttc. The previous two times we were super lucky and got pregnant the first month trying. I am trying to not get my hopes up too much because I know that it's not usually that easy.

Good luck to all of you ladies
Of course you can! Good luck to you!

Body, I've been more than patient. Please make a baby. Please?
always loving my babies. (May 08)(April 09)(August 09)(September 09) (December 10)
#130 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 09:20 AM

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
7dpo here, feeling fine. I was talking to this guy yesterday whose wife is pregnant with their 2nd baby- they weren't trying too long- . And he said she didn't suspect anything until her period was a week or two late!

That made me happy because those of us charting can get frustrated when we don't feel anything really early on. When I do conceive it will be my first so I have no comparison, so it was comforting to me to know that many people don't feel anything for quite a while!

I think I am going to get like 10 dollar store tests and test starting really soon. I dunno why but I just feel like it. I know 10 dpo is the first resonable time one can get a bfp but I may test even earlier!

How is everyone's spirits? Mine is pretty good cause it is summer in New England where I live- so lovely. And also I am watching a baby for a job and that helps some with my baby urges! The baby I am watching is so awesome it is amazing how easy it is to fall in love with babies!

Babies babies babies it is all I seem to think of these days! Can anyone relate?!
#131 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 10:42 AM

Katie34- I think its called baby fever, and I understand your pain. I am an RN in a newborn nursery!. Keep up with your good spirits.

Wife to DHluxlove.gif DS 98thumb.gif DD 03flower.gif DS 09 babyf.gifwinner.jpgcd.gifnovaxnocirc.gif

She is here!!! Oct 5th!!!joy.gif

#132 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 10:51 AM

Argh. More spotting after a BM today. I'm having weird cramps and queasiness every day, almost like I'm just very very slightly sick with just a slight touch of the stomach flu. But I never get full out nauseous or full out cramps. I just hope that AF isn't coming I feel like I"m definitely more suspicious that I'm pregnant this month. Last month, I knew I wasn't even though I hoped I was. This month, I don't have that instinct that I'm definitely not, I have an instinct that I might be, and I can't talk myself out of it, so that's a good sign. I'm still testing friday, but I hope I'm not disappointed.

Mom of 2 feisty boys and 1 busy business --Tmuffin--where we help moms connect through birth, babywearing, play, and parenthood.

#133 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 11:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angi View Post
Again, I'll be bringing up the rear (no pun intended).

My IUI is probably going to be Thursday the 17th. If I can hold out for 10 days, that means I should test on the 27th at the earliest. AF is due on the 30th.

So, anyone else testing around that time?
I'll be behind you at the very end of the month.
I'll still waiting to O. Should see a temp shift tomorrow.
#134 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 11:44 AM

Morning, Ladies!

I had an amazing anniversary Sunday, and I was too busy picking bags upon bags of sandplums yesterday to come update. I couldn't resist and picked up a test at the dollar store on Sunday. Sadly, it was a blue dye +/- test, since they were out of the cassete-style ones when I went. Anyway, I tested with afternoon urine, and although Dh "couldn't see anything", there was a slight line at the 3-minute mark. I'm not dancing and cheering yet (well, maybe a little bit but I will be testing with a FRER tomorrow morning!!

gbutterflykissesm & iluvbnamomma -- Good luck on Friday!

Katie34 -- Yup, I can relate. It's Baby Fever, and it's terrible. One of my SILs is clearing out her house before a cross-country move, and she keeps sending me boxes of old baby stuff from when my nephew was little...makes me all gushy every time. None of my friends have babies, or I'd be offering babysitting ALL the time.

Stephenie -- It's not always that easy, but it can be. Good luck!

Ooops...out of time for personals. Good luck, ladies, and I'll be back tomorrow to update.
#135 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by anne1140 View Post

I am pretty discouraged today. A few days ago, I had a really good feeling. I was getting weird pains in my pelvis (kind of like O pains), so I thought maybe that was a sign. Well, now I'm starting to get a bit of CM (have been dry), I'm a bit crampy, and I have that heavy feeling in my pelvis. These things all happen before AF.

I have not had sore boobs at all though, and that nearly always happens from right after I O until AF. I am not taking that as a sign though, because it has happened once before. It's so frustrating when your body changes things up!

Dh and I haven't told our parents of our TTC, but I think after this, I might want to. It's just not fun anymore. We wanted to surprise them, but it will be 10 months if this isn't it. That's a long time to wait to surprise someone.
It is difficult not to get discouraged. Last time I got a BFP, I wasn't charting and I basically lost my temper in the weirdest way. I was expecting my period, and kept running to the bathroom so I didn't bleed all over everything, but it never came. My point is, I haddn't been paying attention and would have had no idea I was pregnant... I wasn't having symptoms.

Don't stress.

ME: I'll plan on testing on 7/25.
#136 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 12:17 PM - Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by favrielle View Post
Morning, Ladies!

I had an amazing anniversary Sunday, and I was too busy picking bags upon bags of sandplums yesterday to come update. I couldn't resist and picked up a test at the dollar store on Sunday. Sadly, it was a blue dye +/- test, since they were out of the cassete-style ones when I went. Anyway, I tested with afternoon urine, and although Dh "couldn't see anything", there was a slight line at the 3-minute mark. I'm not dancing and cheering yet (well, maybe a little bit but I will be testing with a FRER tomorrow morning!!
How exciting! I'm crossing my fingers for you!

always loving my babies. (May 08)(April 09)(August 09)(September 09) (December 10)
#137 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 12:18 PM - Thread Starter

Welcome back, Olerica! I'll add you right now.

#138 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Argh. More spotting after a BM today. I'm having weird cramps and queasiness every day, almost like I'm just very very slightly sick with just a slight touch of the stomach flu. But I never get full out nauseous or full out cramps. I just hope that AF isn't coming I feel like I"m definitely more suspicious that I'm pregnant this month. Last month, I knew I wasn't even though I hoped I was. This month, I don't have that instinct that I'm definitely not, I have an instinct that I might be, and I can't talk myself out of it, so that's a good sign. I'm still testing friday, but I hope I'm not disappointed.
Chart looks good! GL!!! :

#139 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 12:21 PM

Thanks, Phantaja!
#140 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Try to imagine that baby burrowing in for the long haul. :
#141 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 12:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by favrielle View Post
It's Baby Fever, and it's terrible. One of my SILs is clearing out her house before a cross-country move, and she keeps sending me boxes of old baby stuff from when my nephew was little...makes me all gushy every time.

My SIL has boxes of boy baby clothes and my friend has saved all her girl stuff and they want to bring it over to add to the stuff I've already got (yes, I've been picking stuff up...only when it's a deal, of course, can't pass up a deal ). I'm starting to feel a little strange about having so much baby stuff in the house and no baby anywhere in sight...I'm always trying to hide the stuff so I don't seem so desperate. It's sort of a "cat lady" feeling, kwim? Like people would pity you if they knew. On the other hand, my DH thinks it's good sense, so at least he doesn't think I'm a freak!

#142 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 12:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbnamomma View Post
Try to imagine that baby burrowing in for the long haul. :

You too! :

Now about the baby fever... omg, is it ever bad! The only thing is, I WON'T buy stuff until I'm at least pregnant. I am not superstitious normally, but for some reason, I can't bring myself to do it... I even felt weird when I was buying prenatal vitamins and the cashier looked at me with a sparkle in her eye, and I was just like "I'm not pregnant yet... just trying..."

Maybe I'll just buy some things to have in the house "for when my nephews visit"....

#143 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 12:54 PM

Quote:
Maybe I'll just buy some things to have in the house "for when my nephews visit"....
bought a really cool retro highchair "for when my niece visits." Hey...it was only $10

#144 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 01:09 PM

Quote:
You too! :

Now about the baby fever... omg, is it ever bad! The only thing is, I WON'T buy stuff until I'm at least pregnant. I am not superstitious normally, but for some reason, I can't bring myself to do it... I even felt weird when I was buying prenatal vitamins and the cashier looked at me with a sparkle in her eye, and I was just like "I'm not pregnant yet... just trying..."

Hey gals, what do you all do for supplements? Do you all take prenatal vitamins? I hadn't considered doing that as a preliminary step, maybe I should. What other herbs might be useful to prepare the body for pregnancy?

~Karenchicken3.gifso happy to be mothering my four... DS ('94), DS ('94), DD ('00), and DS -- June 8, 2011, our UC baby!

#145 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BHappy View Post
Hey gals, what do you all do for supplements? Do you all take prenatal vitamins? I hadn't considered doing that as a preliminary step, maybe I should. What other herbs might be useful to prepare the body for pregnancy?
I just take prenatal vitamins and omega 3- I take the Rainbow Light brand of Prenatals and Country Life Omega-mom tablets. I get them pretty cheap at Vitacost.com. The Prenatals are whole food. You have to take 6 a day, but that means they absorb better. I like the fish oil tablets because they have peppermint in them and are really easy on my stomach. I never burp them up throughout the day! They also have a little calcium in them.

#146 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 01:37 PM

Quote:
I just take prenatal vitamins and omega 3- I take the Rainbow Light brand of Prenatals and Country Life Omega-mom tablets. I get them pretty cheap at Vitacost.com. The Prenatals are whole food. You have to take 6 a day, but that means they absorb better. I like the fish oil tablets because they have peppermint in them and are really easy on my stomach. I never burp them up throughout the day! They also have a little calcium in them.
Interesting! I take the Prenatal ONE from Rainbow Light. I LOVE that I don't have to take multiple pils.

I also take NordicNaturals fish oil (has lemon oil too, but I never burp these either so I never notice). I also take extra folic acid, vit D, and B6.
#147 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 04:05 PM

Quote:
I take a prenatal...I don't know the brand. I also take extra calcium and D b/c I don't do milk products. And fishoil capsules. They're salmon oil, actually. I've never had a problem burping them up. Pregnant, or no Fish oil is fantastic for you!

I'm using Progesterone oil (vs cream), also, but that's for a short LP. I talked to my mom today and found out she had to be given Progesterone supplements to conceive my older brother b/c the birth control she had been on had shortened her LP. (Of course in those days they told her that 'her womb wasn't strong enough' . Interesting.

#148 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 04:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie34 View Post
Babies babies babies it is all I seem to think of these days! Can anyone relate?!
YES!!!

#149 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 04:12 PM

Quote:

I've just been doing prenatals and salmon oil. But, I'm thinking of going back to bee pollen and royal jelly (was doing both when I got pregnant before).
#150 of 553 Old 07-15-2008, 04:12 PM

Quote:
I take Rainbow Light prenatals. I take the one a day kind. I don't think I could handle 6 pills a day. (Plus that would get so expensive, as Rainbow Light is definitely not the cheapest prenatal out there!)

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page