Mid to Late July TWW - Page 7 - Mothering Forums

Forum Jump: 

#181 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 01:05 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Thanks for the congratulations, everyone. I'm still : and it's going to be rough waiting until Fri. to tell Dh. I'll probably break down and tell him as soon as he wakes up and calls me this afternoon.

I hope we get lots and lots more BFPs on this thread!!
#182 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 02:01 PM

The weird thing about this LP is that I don't know what's due to the Progesterone...but I'm getting this weird bb pain today. Not in the nips like on the side. dk...it's fleeting and not a gas feeling. :

Mama to one little blur, watching everything move too fast. Eden 4/10/2009.
#183 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 02:41 PM

Hi all - can I join you? I'm waiting to O probably tomorrow or Friday (7/18) and will test on 7/31. I've never joined a TWW group before, so this is fun.

I have a 2 1/2 year old DD, Brynn, who I always thought would be our "only." It's only within the past few months that DH and I have talked at all about another child, but after much debate (we were probably way too intellecutal about it!) we both said, "We want another baby!!"

It's hard not to assume it's going to happen on the first try (I got pregnant with DD on our first try, and also was pregnant once before DD, but miscarried - and got pregnant the first try then as well!) so I am just trying to avoid the big emotional roller-coaster of TTC. But it is really so fun.

Ever-evolving mama to my beautiful Brynn, and my little dimple-face Noah .
#184 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 03:22 PM

Congrats to Favrielle!!

My temp went up a bit this morning but, I am having some cramps. I am trying to stay positive. Its getting harder the closer I get to when AF is due.

:~*Barbara*~ 25, DGF to an awesome man (25) and always a step-mom to A (8)
#185 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 04:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMiller View Post
Congrats to Favrielle!!

My temp went up a bit this morning but, I am having some cramps. I am trying to stay positive. Its getting harder the closer I get to when AF is due.
If I look at your chart overlay from previous cycles (granted looks like they're a year old) it seems like the temp heads down at 10 DPO...so I'm sending you heat waves for tomorrow

:

#186 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 04:31 PM

Favrielle- Congrats!. Sticky baby power to you!! I have a wonderful wave of intense nausea yesterday. Hope it comes back today!:

Wife to DHluxlove.gif DS 98thumb.gif DD 03flower.gif DS 09 babyf.gifwinner.jpgcd.gifnovaxnocirc.gif

She is here!!! Oct 5th!!!joy.gif

#187 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 04:37 PM

Congrats Favrielle!!

Well, I think I O'd. Not sure what day though since I've had a soft open cervix since the weekend and I never got a really good patch of EWCM. I only seemed to have it a few hours at a time and then it would dry up and then repeat the next day. I've also had what felt like O pains off and on since Monday and even this morning so I really have no idea what's going on! DS was up sick all night so I didn't get a very accurate temp this morning, although still higher than yesterday so I guess it's possible that I'm just having another slow rise this month. My guess would be that I O'd sometime last night but if I get another elevated temp tomorrow FF says Monday. Why do I torture myself with all this charting and checking body signs?? I should have DH hide my thermometer from me! LOL
#188 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 04:38 PM

Does anyone else act really crazy and POAS like, impossibly early? I just went and bought 10 dollar store tests and I couldn't resist... and I'm only 6pdo. Not 9, or even 8, 6!!! What a waste of a dollar. (It was BFN, by the way).

Grateful midwife and peaceful mama to three blissfully birthed, amazing children: dd (10)dd (7) and  ds (5).
#189 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 04:42 PM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful_maia View Post
Does anyone else act really crazy and POAS like, impossibly early? I just went and bought 10 dollar store tests and I couldn't resist... and I'm only 6pdo. Not 9, or even 8, 6!!! What a waste of a dollar. (It was BFN, by the way).
me too exactly! I bought 11 dollar store tests and have tested twice today- and I am only 7 dpo! I then squint really hard and imagine a line.
I am fine with this approach though as long as they are the cheap ones!
#190 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 05:06 PM

Oh. This is me this time around. I actually looked up where the Dollar Store was so I could BUY some to test on Friday (that would be 8 dpo). I'm never this crazy.
#191 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 05:42 PM

Well, I went to the Dollar Store today with the intent to buy 10 tests. They didn't even have one!! :
I wanted to take them to Iowa with us.
My DH assures me that there are Dollar Stores in Iowa, too.
#192 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Hah! Least I'm not crazy. I've thought about it, but I'm 6 DPO today, too and I stopped myself. I've got two dollar store tests I didn't use last month GL with the self control, ladies :

#193 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 06:28 PM

Quote:

OMG, Me too!

My name is Dena and I am a total POASaholic.
I seriously have to talk myself in resisting to test 5, 6, 7 DPO.

I'm aiming for 7/30 this month. The day AF is due. But, I'll be really impressed if I can hold out for 10 DPO.

<3 Dena

Wife to M 4.04 and Mama to hopmad.gifJ the activist 5.06, superhero.gifSammy Tsunami 12.09, and stork-girl.gif  coming soon!

#194 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 06:33 PM

So cute that we are all doing the same thing!
#195 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 08:20 PM

It's been awhile since I've posted on this thread so first off:
Congrats Favrielle!!

My RE is knocking me up on Friday at 8:45am, so then begins the TWW. I had the ultrasound today, and all the parts are there and everything looks really good, so I am very optimistic!

I've was able to limit myself to only 5 tests from the Dollar Tree today. But I already have a couple (several) of others here at the house. The more expensive ones that came with the opks I used, and few that were on sale and/or that I had a coupon for.

I will have to try and not do anything until at least 10 dpFriday, since I'm also taking a shot of Ovidrel tonight and have no idea how long that stays in the system.
#196 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 08:23 PM

big congrats favrielle! :

blissful_maia I will pass on some good advice, step away from the tests!! but who am I to talk? I still have my one CBE and I'm waiting till Saturday. BUT at dinner my dh was dropping some not so subtle hints around his mother and told me to just take the damn test already!! I laughed and told him its too early. But is it? Since I am not charting I am going by O pains which would technically make me 9dpo today but I also had some EWCM a few days later than that so ??

I have been craving spicy foods and this evening I am having pains in both sides right by my ribs. Not sure what that means.......

MrsMiller- cramps can be a good sign. I had lowgrade cramps before my last BFP and several weeks afterwards!

mama to L (4) and G (1.5)
#197 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 08:53 PM

I was right. I couldn't resist...I had to tell Dh I got two lines this morning. His response? "Mmmm hmmm. Wait...two lines, as in positive?"

blissful_maia -- Yes, I was a POAS-aholic. Actually, I still am. I'm going out tonight to buy enough tests to get me through until I'm officially late, just to make sure they get darker! In previous cycles, I've tested with cheapies as early as 6dpo...

lotus.blossom -- I'd wait a few days, honestly. The digitals are sooo expensive, and you're more likely to get an accurate result later, rather than at 9dpo.
#198 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 09:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by favrielle View Post
I was right. I couldn't resist...I had to tell Dh I got two lines this morning. His response? "Mmmm hmmm. Wait...two lines, as in positive?"
:

Congrats!
Spreat some of that baby dust around!

<3 Dena

Wife to M 4.04 and Mama to hopmad.gifJ the activist 5.06, superhero.gifSammy Tsunami 12.09, and stork-girl.gif  coming soon!

#199 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 10:06 PM

Welllllll, Dh was being very coersive and I tested and wasted my test because it was BFN. But it wasn't a digital just a blue - or +. I like the red 2 line tests anyway so I didn't want to get my positive on this one anyway. Is that INSANE!

mama to L (4) and G (1.5)
#200 of 553 Old 07-16-2008, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus.blossom View Post
I like the red 2 line tests anyway so I didn't want to get my positive on this one anyway. Is that INSANE!
That cracked me up!

Ever-evolving mama to my beautiful Brynn, and my little dimple-face Noah .
#201 of 553 Old 07-17-2008, 12:59 AM

You guys are too funny....I too am a POAS addict! I've wasted three already this month and I am only 9DPO!...
#202 of 553 Old 07-17-2008, 07:41 AM

Yet I can see why some people wait to test. It can be so disheartening to get negatives. sigh.
I am having an emptional morning today- been crying. I am having all this work done on my house and it is freaking me out. I have a lovely house and yet it seems every time I get people to fix things up it gets worse and worse. Already having problems with this new job.
Then dh has been really busy at work and coming home really tired and not so giving emotionally and physically. He ususally is very giving in both those ways so I am spoiled for it. I understand he is simply tired from working long hot days outside. We are not fighting at all but this morning I was crying about my house, and ttc, and he was late for work and could only stay with me a little.

I want to not be scared to say if I Am having a good hope about this cycle- I want to not worry about making it not true if I say it!
So- I have been feeling the most hopeful about this cycle. I have been feeling this cramping for many days now- as if af is coming but subtler. And amost all the time. So that gives me hope. And sore bbs on and off. Is emotional a sign? probably not cause I am always emptional.
But I may only be 8 dpo or as much as 10. I think only 8 or so. I was still sad not to see that 2nd line today and my temp got lower.
Ugh.
I am just an emotional wreck today. I am worried about the repairs being done on my house. It is my sacred temple and was so well built- it just seems like everyone who works on it messes it up. I had anxiety dreams all night. I just feel CRUMMY>
#203 of 553 Old 07-17-2008, 07:55 AM

Katie, . You are going through a rough time... poor thing. Hang in there.

Favrielle, congrats! :

I'm 6dpo, and feeling the pressure to test with all you early testers! Ha ha.
I have my bw today for progesterone so we'll see if it's high enough. I think based on my temp today it is!
#204 of 553 Old 07-17-2008, 08:50 AM

Once your temperature starts to drop, there's not much you can do, is there?

:

I tested again. It's fainter. So faint, I can barely see a line, and I might be imagining it. My temp has dropped a LOT, even accounting for an earlier wake-up time. And I'm feeling crampy-ish.

This is why it isn't wise to test early. I know that, but I still do it. And now I'm likely going through chemical #3, and I know it. Ignorance really would be blissfull right now.

I'll be calling my ob this morning. Maybe after 3 she'll do something, even if it hasn't been a full year of trying. And if she gives me the "You're still so young, you have time, keep trying and get back to me in Sept/Oct", I'm going to drop her and find a provider who will listen to me. Because I can't do this anymore.
#205 of 553 Old 07-17-2008, 09:50 AM

oh no! that's terrible. I'm so sorry.
#206 of 553 Old 07-17-2008, 09:56 AM

favrielle, I am so sorry.
I really hope you get some answers from your OB.
#207 of 553 Old 07-17-2008, 10:06 AM

Favrielle:

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

#208 of 553 Old 07-17-2008, 10:13 AM - Thread Starter

Favrielle, I'm so sorry.

Body, I've been more than patient. Please make a baby. Please?
always loving my babies. (May 08)(April 09)(August 09)(September 09) (December 10)
#209 of 553 Old 07-17-2008, 10:26 AM

Favrielle- so sorry the lines are getting fainter. That is so hard.
As for the temps though, I have seen plenty of pregnant charts on ff in which the temp dropped but they were still pregnant. I hope you still are-
#210 of 553 Old 07-17-2008, 11:41 AM

I tested this morning, a few days before I planned to, and got a BFN. I am probably 12dpo and I don't "feel" pregnant. I am feeling really frustrated and scared that we are in this for the long haul. This just isn't fun anymore - the non-spontaneous BD, anticipation, anxiety, feeling guilty for having a glass of wine . . . and I am only on cycle #2! I guess I am spoiled because I thought it would be really easy, as we got pregnant the first time we ever went unprotected with no thought behind it. I planned this 2nd pregnancy out soooo carefully because I thought it would happen right away and I wanted to be in control. Now I feel stupid because I should have been trying sooner. I am expecting AF on the 22nd so I guess there is still hope, but I don't think this is the month.

Loving my DH and my two active little girls (9/06), (6/09). Anticipating a new bundle of joy (7/11).

Quick Reply
Drag files here to attach!
Upload Progress: 0
Options

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page