Mid to Late July TWW - Page 9 - Mothering Forums
Forum Jump: 

#241 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 12:12 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbnamomma View Post
well i woke up checked my temp and it was 99.0 up from 98.6 so of coarse i tested. unfortunately it was bfn. According to ff i am 12dpo so its still early, but i have been having AF like cramps since yesterday so with that and a bfn i think i am out. I thought i may have had imp bleeding 6dpo, so i think if it was i would have a bfp by now, right?
We are leaving this evening and will probably not temp until i return (10 days)

I am really bummed i thought this was it for sure.

??what else can cause spotting at 6dpo? It was one time when i wiped and pink in color.

Goodluck to everyone testing this weekend. :
Not everyone gets a BFP at 12dpo, some people take a little longer to build up the hcg etc. You could definitely, definitely still be pregnant. I would test again in a couple of days. Your symptoms sound so promising!

Grateful midwife and peaceful mama to three blissfully birthed, amazing children: dd (10)dd (7) and  ds (5).
#242 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 12:13 PM

Quote:
??what else can cause spotting at 6dpo? It was one time when i wiped and pink in color.

:
I had that same spotting on the same day, remember? And I was hoping it was implantation too. But I've had it in the past, even on bc. Every once in a while it happens mid-cycle when I wipe (just once or twice though). I don't know why it happens, though.

The fact that your temp rose is good, though... Good luck! You're not out yet! But have a good trip, try to relax, and if you're not BFP (but I really hope you are), I'll see you during our next TWW!

Mom of 2 feisty boys and 1 busy business --Tmuffin--where we help moms connect through birth, babywearing, play, and parenthood.

#243 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 12:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blissful_maia View Post
Not everyone gets a BFP at 12dpo, some people take a little longer to build up the hcg etc. You could definitely, definitely still be pregnant. I would test again in a couple of days. Your symptoms sound so promising!
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I am searching around for this answer (i think i am trying to hold onto some hope) If i had spotting 6 days ago wouldn't the test be positive by now if i were pregnant?
#244 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbutterflykissesm View Post
I had that same spotting on the same day, remember? And I was hoping it was implantation too. But I've had it in the past, even on bc. Every once in a while it happens mid-cycle when I wipe (just once or twice though). I don't know why it happens, though.

The fact that your temp rose is good, though... Good luck! You're not out yet! But have a good trip, try to relax, and if you're not BFP (but I really hope you are), I'll see you during our next TWW!
thanks. No offense, but i really hope i do not see you in the next tww.
#245 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Thanks for the words of encouragement. I am searching around for this answer (i think i am trying to hold onto some hope) If i had spotting 6 days ago wouldn't the test be positive by now if i were pregnant?
Not necessarily...from what I've heard, each person is unique...I've even heard of the rare case where someone never gets a positive POAS.

GL!

As for me- Feeling like AF is coming already...Temps have been going down for 2 days. I'm still above the cover line, and this technically COULD be implantation cramping, but unlikely. : We'll see.

Mama to one little blur, watching everything move too fast. Eden 4/10/2009.
#246 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 12:37 PM

I may test earlier than I had indicated. Today my breasts hurt worse and I've the weirdest metallic taste in my mouth. My temps are still climbing and I'm tired and a little headachy, but not too bad.

: to all of us!
#247 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 01:01 PM - Thread Starter

I caved and tested last night at 8dpo, because I'm going out tonight and wanted to know if it was safe to drink. BFN. But this morning a wave of nausea woke me up and my breasts are still sore. I can't figure it out, unless it's just too early to test. I'm not surprised though. I didn't get a BFP from a blood test till 25dpo last time.

Body, I've been more than patient. Please make a baby. Please?
always loving my babies. (May 08)(April 09)(August 09)(September 09) (December 10)
#248 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 01:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phantaja View Post
I caved and tested last night at 8dpo, because I'm going out tonight and wanted to know if it was safe to drink. BFN. But this morning a wave of nausea woke me up and my breasts are still sore. I can't figure it out, unless it's just too early to test. I'm not surprised though. I didn't get a BFP from a blood test till 25dpo last time.
hang in there. I am right there with you. :
#249 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 02:00 PM

Quote:
I think it still just depends on how high your levels are. I would say if your temps are still rising, it's a really good sign.

So... I should have said.... see you in the "I'm Pregnant" discussion!

Mom of 2 feisty boys and 1 busy business --Tmuffin--where we help moms connect through birth, babywearing, play, and parenthood.

#250 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 02:03 PM

The two week wait officially begins today. The IUI procedure was done this morning, and now it's a matter of wait and see.
#251 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbutterflykissesm View Post
I think it still just depends on how high your levels are. I would say if your temps are still rising, it's a really good sign.

So... I should have said.... see you in the "I'm Pregnant" discussion!
yes! See you there very soon!!

Still af like cramps, but no AF yet. I usually have cramps the first day of af only so this seems like a good sign. Its pretty early for af too. Usually have one or two days of spotting to warn me before the full blown red waterfall. nothing yet. : boy am i obsessing.
#252 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 02:14 PM

Well, I was really calm the first week of the tww but now I'm 8dpo and going nuts with the waiting! 10 days to go - I REFUSE to test until I'm sure it will be positive...

No symptoms, but I had a bit of spotting at 6dpo, and nice high temps since then.

Mom to a little boy (June 2009)
#253 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 02:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by songbird45 View Post
Well, I was really calm the first week of the tww but now I'm 8dpo and going nuts with the waiting! 10 days to go - I REFUSE to test until I'm sure it will be positive...

No symptoms, but I had a bit of spotting at 6dpo, and nice high temps since then.

Nice looking chart!!!
#254 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 02:55 PM

My temps are always really low compared to all of you. My temp is always in the range of 96.5 to 97.5 is that bad? I think next month I will test vaginally. I am waiting for AF still; this is my 4th cycle off hormonal birht control and so far my cycles have been about 35 days. FF predicted that I would get AF yesterday. I am having that full feeling, but no cramping yet. I took a couple HPT last week a few days apart but both BFNs. FF did not pin down when I O'd but probably because I didn't start taking my temp until the middle of the cycle. With my own prediction, I am 22DPO and on CD38. I just ordered 50 of those hpt from online so I will POAS in a few days if I don't get AF by then.

Shannon 30 DH 31

dd- Kennedy 03/28/10

BFB on 2/12/13 due on 10/23/2013!!!!!

#255 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 03:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyabuv View Post
My temps are always really low compared to all of you. My temp is always in the range of 96.5 to 97.5 is that bad? I think next month I will test vaginally. I am waiting for AF still; this is my 4th cycle off hormonal birht control and so far my cycles have been about 35 days. FF predicted that I would get AF yesterday. I am having that full feeling, but no cramping yet. I took a couple HPT last week a few days apart but both BFNs. FF did not pin down when I O'd but probably because I didn't start taking my temp until the middle of the cycle. With my own prediction, I am 22DPO and on CD38. I just ordered 50 of those hpt from online so I will POAS in a few days if I don't get AF by then.
Actually, I'm pretty low. My cover line is 96.9 and the first half of my cycle was pretty chill. Course this is my first cycle temping and might not be the norm....

#256 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 03:32 PM

My temp went up again this morning. I really want to test but, am trying to fight the urge. I think I will give it another day....maybe.

:~*Barbara*~ 25, DGF to an awesome man (25) and always a step-mom to A (8)
#257 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 03:42 PM

At least most of y'all only have a few more days to wait. I think I'm just ovulating today (maybe yesterday) so I have almost two WEEKS to go!

Ever-evolving mama to my beautiful Brynn, and my little dimple-face Noah .
#258 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 04:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMiller View Post
My temp went up again this morning. I really want to test but, am trying to fight the urge. I think I will give it another day....maybe.
Holy Moley, MrsMiller. Lookin' good

#259 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amy* View Post
At least most of y'all only have a few more days to wait. I think I'm just ovulating today (maybe yesterday) so I have almost two WEEKS to go!
I'm with you there. I had my IUI this morning. I have a minimum of 10 days until I can test.
#260 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 04:26 PM

Got a BFN with FRER. Trying to convince myself my urine is diluted thanks to the soda and water from the midnight showing of The Dark Knight. This was technically FMU for me

I think my temp might be lying.

#261 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsMiller View Post
Got a BFN with FRER. Trying to convince myself my urine is diluted thanks to the soda and water from the midnight showing of The Dark Knight. This was technically FMU for me
But that it was negative! :

Angi: It's me and you, girl! :

(Hey Mods, we need a smiley who's looking at her watch and tapping her foot impatiently!)

#262 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 05:43 PM

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
2.5 high temps now!! If I get another one tomorrow, I won't be "stalking" anymore!

I feel like everyone here is already testing.. and I'm still waiting to know when to test. But I think that's an illusion

I thought it would be easy to be chill about it this month, as it's only our first REAL month TTC. I kept thinking "I'm not going to get pregnant the first month, why am I even *thinking* about it?". But now that I'm (probably) in the TWW, I'm just as obsessed as...everyone else here!

DH(37) + I(36) have been working on collaborative project #1 for 6 years, fighting more battles than I ever imagined. 

2/2014 - IVF cycle = 2ndtri.gif due in late November!

#263 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 06:08 PM

I just got back from the Dark Knight and I sat there the whole time with nausea. I could barely consentrate on the movie with all the pregnancy thoughts. DH and I were even talking names before the movie started.

mama to L (4) and G (1.5)
#264 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 06:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus.blossom View Post
I just got back from the Dark Knight and I sat there the whole time with nausea. I could barely consentrate on the movie with all the pregnancy thoughts. DH and I were even talking names before the movie started.
Must have been difficult to watch while nauseous...I heard it's way more violent than the others...

Good Luck and :

#265 of 553 Old 07-18-2008, 10:31 PM

Yeah it was quite violent. But AWESOME! My dh is a die hard batman fan. So die hard that he has a ton of props and is working on building a batmobile.

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled POAS-a-holicness!
I'm not going to test tomorrow because I used up my one test and didn't get to the store. I will test on the 22nd though! It should be conclusive then!

to all!

mama to L (4) and G (1.5)
#266 of 553 Old 07-19-2008, 02:58 AM

All of a sudden I am really emotional. I teared up during 2 horror movies, 28 Weeks Later and Underworld 2! These are obviously not tear inducing movies.

I hope I get my BFP soon, cause I feel like I am loosing it.

#267 of 553 Old 07-19-2008, 06:19 AM

Got my progesterone level back today... 19. W/ last month's being so high i kinda figured this month would be a little higher. Kinda bummed about that. But still waiting around to see what happens. Have managed to not POAS yet... only 9 dpo tho.
#268 of 553 Old 07-19-2008, 09:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Amy* View Post
But that it was negative! :

Angi: It's me and you, girl! :

(Hey Mods, we need a smiley who's looking at her watch and tapping her foot impatiently!)
back at you Amy!
#269 of 553 Old 07-19-2008, 10:39 AM

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
MrsMiller I know what you mean! I don't watch horror movies, though! But been very super teary myself.
But today is 10 dpo and still no buggering 2nd line. What a drag. I am taking it harder this cycle. Going between having a real feeling of being pregnant, to poas and feeling utter loss and despair. Real loss- like- omg I know I have a baby coming to me, WHERE IS SHE?
It is almost like having lost my child- this yearning to be connected.

Then I had this dream last night- long post- sorry but I have to share so I don't forget it-
Something about I was in Canada Quebec area- on the side of this great big river. I was lost. Then this handsome guy who looked some like dh but wasn't dh told me I had to go to the other side of the river to be in Quebec. So he carried me across, then back again I think, stopping in the middle. When we got to the first side again, I somehow had a hpt but it was all decked out and adorned with green strings and shells and pretty things. And lo and behold there were two lines on it! And the guy said, looks like you are going to be a mother. How do you feel about that? And I said, Great!" but silly thing was he was like- so who is the father? I'm like, I dunno- guess it was DL ( an old 12 yrs ago lover of mine!).

Any interpretations?
#270 of 553 Old 07-19-2008, 11:25 AM

Maybe you think subconsciously that your lack of conception is DH's fault?

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Mothering Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
If you do not want to register, fill this field only and the name will be used as user name for your post.
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page